Beasty films gils/animals-guys/animals

sorabji.com: Sex: Beasty films gils/animals-guys/animals
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Nerf on Sunday, January 7, 2001 - 01:43 pm:

I want to see some live free films. Do any of you have any?

By J on Monday, January 8, 2001 - 06:32 am:

There is one with a man getting raped by a donkey on Bizzare,the link is on surf watch.

By J on Monday, January 8, 2001 - 08:22 am:

Please don't tell me you have a dog,or a horse.

By Chosen One on Saturday, March 24, 2001 - 03:43 am:

Firstly, the correct spelling is "bestiality." Secondly, as with golden & brown showers, bestiality falls into a grey area of law. While
    not considered a normal act, it is by no means uncommon and easily prosecutable. Would it surprise you to learn that 17% of boys raised on farms have had at least one sexual encounter with an animal!? If we also go back to our ancestors, you shall find that sex with animals held a magic power and their Gods were able to create offspring by these sacred unions. In the end, what crime is truly being committed!? Animal cruelty!? How so, when that animal is being pleasured!? And would pleasuring an animal not be the highest form of expressing love for man's best friend?ehe Remember, bestiality is different than bestialsadism. The latter is the sexual arousal from the cruelty or mutilation of animals. That should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law!!

By Cat on Saturday, March 24, 2001 - 07:44 am:

I find it incredibly odd that your areas of interest are bestiality and judaism. It must be hard to reconcile the two.

You're certainly no pinup boy for the synagogue.

By Big Poppa Pump on Saturday, March 24, 2001 - 01:59 pm:

Jeff! Grab your guitar slap nuts and get your ass over here! Booker T and DDP have grabbed my brother and we need to go kick some ass!

By Farid date on Wednesday, October 2, 2002 - 01:33 pm:

i like watching beastiality

By Bow wow on Wednesday, October 2, 2002 - 02:26 pm:

You are a real dog then aren't you?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact