playing with the "help"

sorabji.com: Sex: playing with the "help"
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Kymical on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 03:31 pm:

here at my new job they are doing some sort of construction around the premisses.
    yesterday i almost bumped into this god like creature of masculinity. he was wearing paint smugged jeans, standard issue white t-shirt, heavy boots. and a short but rebellious hair cut. and of course features like he had been sculpted, not born like a mere mortal.
    later on my lunch break i walked to get lunch and he was outside. gently painting on of the light poles yellow for some reason. and stunning doing so. i came back and he was trimming back wild bush behind our building to get at another of these posts. a hankerceif tucked in his back pocket.
    i stared, openly and somewhat blankly. i am not ashamed. tho i doubt he batted an eye at the black girl with the huge sunglasses and the shaved head.

i wanted to just take him and use him as a centerpeice (or just another exibit in my museum) of my shrine to men.
    i knew this girl who said she liked dirty boys. by which she meant hippies and the like, but i like them rugged dirty like that chap. i of course imagined the artisting intellectual side of him emerging after he gets home driving around in a beat up truck. and he has a cat and he reads a book and showers. walks around the house in a towel. and cooks something for dinner. doesn't really think about his love life or his good looks. maybe he is an artist. that would be the romantic ideal now wouldn't it? but my fantasy is that he is a Vespa mechanic and he is working on a 63 in poweder blue.
    >sigh<

yeah if i don't get some man meat soon, i am going to start taking names.

By J on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 03:47 pm:

Won't someone please help get Kymical,some nookie?This is breaking my heart...you should have thrown yourself at him and started humping,most men like an aggressive woman.

By Pilate on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 03:56 pm:

Agreed. If you see Adonis again just corner him and hump him senseless. It would be fun......even if has neither an artistic side nor a Vespa anywhere in sight. Christ knows I'd do it (then again, if I did it he might try to kick my ass). Muscles. Paint splattered tight jeans. Heavy boots. Yum. But watch out for that hanky in the back pocket. Could be a sign of more than a case of the sniffles.

By cyst on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 04:01 pm:

yeah, and men who see hot woman flesh on the street and get that special feeling, well, they should just go for it! bend them over and start humping. women like aggressive men, doncha know.

By Kymical on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 04:05 pm:

i have heard different stories on the hanky game.
    some people say no one ever uses it anymore. and still other say it is evolving all the time.

>sigh< usually in the case of mr. adonis tho, he isn't interested in girls. i am drawn to gay men like moth to flame.
    it seems that i am a gay man trapped in a black girls body.
    it isn't too bad, except for the boobs.

By patrick on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 04:17 pm:

yeah.....aggressive women.

they have laws about that cyst. we'd like to....but i also like my freedom

By Czarina on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 04:53 pm:

Well,I'm not ashamed to admit that I've been known to go miles out of my way,to ogle some hunky looking construction workers.

By Dougie on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 05:22 pm:

Whatever happened to that guy in that Coke commercial who played a construction worker that women used to get all goopy over? Probably doing strip-o-grams at 40-something women's bday parties.

By patrick on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 05:37 pm:

probably working at a gay bar called "Cuffs" as a bartender and part time stripper.

By crimson on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 06:36 pm:

i think i actually saw some little write-up on the diet coke dude in playgirl, some rag like that. the interview didn't exactly make him sound like the sharpest knife in the drawer. his 15 minutes of fame had already been well exhausted by that point.

i banged a construction worker once. he was jackhammering my driveway around 7:00 in the freakin' morning. since he woke me up, i figured i'd go chat him up. it worked. by evening, i had him in my bed. he wasn't as good as i'd hoped, but not so bad either. on a 1 to 10 scale for random screws, he rated an even 5. not spectacular, but not so bad i turned him down for round two.

By J on Friday, January 26, 2001 - 12:11 am:

I remember hanging around the racketball court at A.S.U. and asking players if they had seen Jimmy Laidlaw,and JimmySue was not into racketball, but the showers,yes.AAAAhhhh,nice.

By Hal on Friday, January 26, 2001 - 01:44 am:

Alright goddamnit, I've decided on my new profession...

Construction worker.

From what I've seen on this post, it has promising benifits.

By R.C. on Friday, January 26, 2001 - 05:14 am:

The Coke commercial guy was Lucky Vanos (I'm not 100% sure of the surname/but the 1st name was definitely Lucky).

I remember E.T. did a small piece on him. I think he got a small part in a movie after that gig. And he was quite married at the time the Coke commercial 1st aired. His wife's a looker too.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact