male home made toys?

sorabji.com: Sex: male home made toys?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By 69 on Tuesday, December 4, 2001 - 03:45 am:

what are some male home made toys?...

By Antigone on Tuesday, December 4, 2001 - 04:21 am:

Your ass?

By Czarina on Tuesday, December 4, 2001 - 10:05 am:

Your hand.

By dave. on Tuesday, December 4, 2001 - 10:26 am:

your cat?

By J on Tuesday, December 4, 2001 - 11:26 am:

melons

By Nate on Tuesday, December 4, 2001 - 11:31 am:

MELONS DONT WORK.

PUMPKINS GIVE BETTER FRICTION.

TRICK OR TREEEEAT?

By patrick on Tuesday, December 4, 2001 - 11:52 am:

we gotta bring the boy back. he's loosing his edge.

By LoneStranger on Tuesday, December 4, 2001 - 03:09 pm:

When you think that Nate has lost his edge, it's really when he's most on top of his game.

LS

By Czarina on Tuesday, December 4, 2001 - 03:36 pm:

But is he on top of his pumpkin?

By Cat on Tuesday, December 4, 2001 - 03:53 pm:

heh Czarina.

I read somewhere (I can find the link if you're um keen) about some method of rolling up a towel around some clingwrap and filling it with baby oil to make your very own "vagina" that you can just wear around the house.

That would be a fun way to open the door to Mormons.

By Czarina on Tuesday, December 4, 2001 - 03:58 pm:

I think that was one of Martha Stewarts tips that you read,Cat.

By semillama on Tuesday, December 4, 2001 - 06:25 pm:

How about newel posts?

By Nate on Wednesday, December 5, 2001 - 05:16 am:

that wasn't me.

By LoneStranger on Wednesday, December 5, 2001 - 02:10 pm:

Nate is a true pumpkin rodeo master.

At least, that's the impression I get.

LS

By Czarina on Wednesday, December 5, 2001 - 04:01 pm:

pics?

By MovingHands on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 01:49 am:

Get on the floor (like if you gonna sleep, but your head should be up), and start masturbing yourself (with your hand) while you watch a hot erotic movie.

By PUSSY MAKER 69 on Wednesday, May 24, 2006 - 02:22 pm:

GET A COMDOM AND A EMPTY BOG ROLL TUBE PUT THE COMDOM INSIDE IT AND FOLD THE COMDOM RIM AROUND THE TOP AND THEN LOOOOOB UP FOR FUN

IT FUCKING WORKS TRY IT U WILL BE HAPPY

By wisper on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 12:30 am:

....bog roll?
    Would you willingly stick something in you called a *bog roll*

By TBone on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 10:39 am:

I think he sticks himself into it.

By semillama on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 01:49 pm:

I believe he may mean a toilet paper roll tube. "Bog" is English slang for the toilet.

By Czarina on Wednesday, May 31, 2006 - 11:18 am:

We recycle at my house.

Save a tree, my man.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact