HBF

sorabji.com: Sex: HBF
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Hal on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 09:12 am:

Hot Buttered Fuck.

I'm in a shitty depressed funk right now, and for some reason that phrase ammuses me.

Oh and by the way compliments of moonit... I think everyone needs one of these in their house, on the mantle or the coffee table, mearly as a conversation piece.

http://www.divine-interventions.com/baby.html

By Hal on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 09:18 am:

By patrick on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 12:59 pm:

i met the people who made those. the jesus and marry crucifix dildo and of course that butt plug item there.

im pretty sure id run if my wife got me one of those.

just like i did when she got me a cock ring.

that thing stayed in our house for all of 30 seconds.

By J on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 01:04 pm:

Check out the rest of their products,that Jackhammer Jesus looks interesting,is nothing sacred?

By patrick on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 03:13 pm:

By Fb on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 05:42 pm:

hell i thought my depravity was as low as one could go. a baby Jesus butt plug? that's just dumb. what next? "dad's fat cock in your ass butt plug" or maybe "your sister's slipery vagina sex toy"

By semillama on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 06:17 pm:

Yeah, they've got you beat there, fB. Hal, you
    should submit that site to Portal of Evil.

By The Watcher on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 06:30 pm:

No. I won't go there.

By Dougie on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 07:50 pm:

(cue the fake Vivaldi-sounding music) "Nothing says I love you like a butt-rust-encrusted baby Jesus butt plug and chocolates for Valentine's Day."

By moonit on Thursday, February 14, 2002 - 01:28 am:

hehe patrick, that will not leave the news - people just love screaming about telecom.

By patrick on Thursday, February 14, 2002 - 12:26 pm:

i love the fact that someone was willing to sacrafice their job to tell a customer (who is not ALWAYS right) the way it is.

fuck making a corporation apologize, thats easy.

the suit who put that on the bill to this guy, who most likely was being a prick deserves a drink.

By moonit on Thursday, February 14, 2002 - 01:42 pm:

Patrick apparently he never even called Telecom. They cut him off and he got the bill with the thing on it. At least thats what hes saying.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact