Home made Sex Toys for Womans

sorabji.com: Sex: Home made Sex Toys for Womans
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
WOOwooman on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 01:55 am:

I want to have some toy t play with, you know, and I don't know what to use, I don't want to buy anything, I just want something simple, and easy to get.

By dave. on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 02:12 am:

talk to patrick. fuckhole.

By J on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 09:20 am:

If your too cheap to buy a vibrator,I don't know what to tell you.

By spunky on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 09:37 am:

try a screw driver.

By semillama on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 09:54 am:

Look in your momma's drawers. She probably
    has something.

By Fb on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 09:59 am:

cucumber...dumbass

By patrick on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 11:53 am:

why me dave?

By J on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 12:55 pm:

A baseball bat,a frozen fish,a Fosters beer can,a tire iron,the t.v remote.

By Starkist on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 01:00 pm:

So that's why it smells fishy

By no one on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 01:16 pm:

And let us know what you used so we don't touch it

By J on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 01:56 pm:

A broomstick,a mop,a pinesol bottle,a microphone,a cordless phone,a tube of toothpaste,a flashlight.Shit the possibilities are endless,use your imagination,be creative,I hope this helps,I'm going to look around the house and see what I have here that I can put up my cooch,brb.

By Blackhole on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 01:59 pm:

a water heater

By Czarina on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 03:37 pm:

Heres an odd thought

your HAND

By Mr Clean on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 03:41 pm:

LYSOL
    LYSOL
    ANYBODY GOT ANY LYSOL

By HelenKellerBeaver on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 03:56 pm:

She forgot to tell you, she's deaf and dumb. (can't speak for the ignorant) she needs her hands free to moan with.

By Czarina on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 04:04 pm:

Electricity can be fun.

If one of your neighbors has an electric fence,you'll be all fixed up.

Your twat 'll be a twiddlin.

By J on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 04:09 pm:

Sit on your washer during spin cycle,laundry is fun!!

By trace on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 04:46 pm:

or try sanding with that Mouse sander by Black & Decker, and ride the sander

By eri on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 07:07 pm:

Yeah, that's it honey. Ride the mouse!!! Climb on a sander!!!! Make sure you put it sandpaper side down :p Here you go, try an empty beer bottle and see if it gets stuck.

By Dougie on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 07:18 pm:

I think that guy Steve-O did that on Jackass. Or maybe it was Johnny Knoxville.

By J on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 12:02 pm:

Woowooman,I'd like to point out that Febuary is anal sex month and that all the above mentioned items that I have pointed out to you,will also with a little work go right up your ass.

By kazu on Wednesday, February 11, 2004 - 06:35 pm:

By wisper on Wednesday, February 11, 2004 - 06:41 pm:

"Texas law allows for the sale of sexual toys as long as they are billed as novelties,.... But when a person markets sex toys in a direct manner that shows their actual role in sex, then that person is subject to obscenity charges, she told the newspaper."

what?!?!

By semillama on Wednesday, February 11, 2004 - 07:21 pm:

Any wonder that Bush is from there?

By Biologamy on Thursday, February 12, 2004 - 05:38 pm:

he said bush

By The Watcher on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 12:42 pm:

Texas still thinks of itself as a seperate country.

At least in some respects.

I used to work for a property and casualty insurance company. Almost all states allowed them to use the same rate schedules and calculation formulas. Not Texas. They needed everything done totally different.

By V.v. on Saturday, February 14, 2004 - 01:36 pm:

"I have opinions of my own-strong opinions-but i dont allways agree with them."(President George W. Bush)

By V.v. on Saturday, February 14, 2004 - 01:42 pm:

"Humans are political animals."(Aristotle)

By J on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 12:59 pm:

As a human myself,I've always felt more like a monkey.

By The Watcher on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 01:15 pm:

There are times when I see people, like on the tonight show's Jay walking segments, when I wonder if we've really evolved that far from apes.

By Dougie on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 01:19 pm:

I still enjoy flinging duty at random passers-by, so you might have a point, Watcher.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact