What fetishes do you have?

sorabji.com: Sex: What fetishes do you have?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Javier Saviola on Saturday, March 2, 2002 - 07:52 pm:

Mine would be:

1. Short, black business-type skirts.

2. Tight jeans on females, especially navy/black ones.

By semillama on Saturday, March 2, 2002 - 11:30 pm:

You're probably short and business like.

By eri on Sunday, March 3, 2002 - 12:04 pm:

A little to the left. Ok. A little to the right. Yeah, that's the spot. 1,2,3 DONE!!!!!
    Here's a tissue to wipe that thing off!!!!

By Antigone on Sunday, March 3, 2002 - 07:08 pm:

My cat is licking a tamale.

By Spider on Sunday, March 3, 2002 - 07:14 pm:

1) Those aren't fetishes.

2) They're booooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring.

Condition yourself until you can't come unless you're sucking on the ear of a stuffed rabbit while your partner is wearing white gym socks, and then tell us about it.

By semillama on Sunday, March 3, 2002 - 07:33 pm:

Spider!

By Antigone on Sunday, March 3, 2002 - 07:52 pm:

semillama!

By droopy on Sunday, March 3, 2002 - 08:18 pm:

this must be the antispider who showed up elsewhere. i'm so disappointed.

By droopy on Sunday, March 3, 2002 - 08:19 pm:

that post up there being the real spider would be my fetish.

By Cat on Sunday, March 3, 2002 - 09:52 pm:

being the fluffy bunny in that post would be my fetish.

By eri on Sunday, March 3, 2002 - 11:53 pm:

My only fetishes are scenes of me being unihibited sexually. I think my husband dreams that I will get the guts to go through with half of what I think of. One of these days. I am almost there.

By Spider on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 08:35 am:

I'm sorry....I did feel dirty after writing that -- does that help?

By droopy on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 11:00 am:

that was really you?

i'm proud.

By Spider on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 11:25 am:

Heh - there go my pretensions to refinement.

By droop on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 11:38 am:

you're too young to be refined.

"the road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom."

- blake, proverbs of hell

By patrick on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 12:05 pm:

thats not a fetish either eri.

i don't have a fetish.

By Spider on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 12:23 pm:

You shouldn't. And most people who think they do, don't.

You can have "things," though. Like I have a "thing" for preachers. T'ain't nothing wrong with that.

Yay, I didn't take home my 16 Horsepower CDs after all!

By patrick on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 01:25 pm:

Well...Im not sure how you can say people "shouldnt" have fetishes.

By Spider on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 01:32 pm:

Just like they shouldn't have phobias.

By eri on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 01:34 pm:

I once saw a show about some guy who had a vomiting fetish. He loved to puke on his girlfriend during sex or go to vomitoriums. That was a little much for me.

I don't think I would say that people shouldn't have fetishes. I just don't.

By patrick on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 01:40 pm:

so spider you disagree with the idea of a fetish or the many things people call fetishes.

You think Harold, who likes to lick the Steve Maddens of women on the toilet, shouldn't call it a fetish or Harold shouldn't be doing that to begin with?

By J on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 01:58 pm:

I'm wanting to whip Javeir,I'm wanting to make him my bitch.Maybe just my ponyboy.

By Spider on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 02:20 pm:

There's a big difference between "likes to" and "needs to." "Needs to" = fetish = unhealthy.

By droop on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 02:33 pm:

depending on what you need to do.

By J on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 02:37 pm:

I "need" to make Javier my bitch.

By patrick on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 02:44 pm:

i dunno spidey....im not sure about that.

By wisper on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 03:18 pm:

i agree with spider.
    if you need diapers to get of, you need help.

By patrick on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 03:22 pm:

yeah but would self proclaimed fetishists say the "NEED" their fetish to get off?

I know people who consider themselves leather fetishists for example but im pretty sure they wouldn't say they "NEED" leather to get off.

Which brings us full circle to why the notion of "fetish" is pretty retarded.

NEXT!!!!

By Spider on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 03:30 pm:

"yeah but would self proclaimed fetishists say the "NEED" their fetish to get off?"

No, and that's where they're wrong when they call themselves fetishists. That's what a fetish is... a *need,* as in, you can't do it any other way.

It's not a retarded concept at all, when the term is used correctly.

It's just like someone, you know, feeling a little crazy one day and deciding to call themselves schizophrenic. Wrong! Or gosh, I have a bit of a cough: I have tuberculosis! Wrong!

By patrick on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 03:39 pm:

i've never heard anyone use the term correctly.

By droopy on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 04:19 pm:

the oxford english dictionary (verbatim)

fetish: >n. an inanimate object worshipped for supposed magical powers or because it is considered to be inhabited by a spirit.

•a course of action to which one has an excessive or irrational commitment: "he had a fetish for writing more opinions each year than any other justice." • a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, body part, etc.: "victorian men developed fetishes focusing on feet, shoes, and boots."

patrick has a fetish for writing more opinions on a message board than any other sorabjite.

spider has a fetish for psychological terms and their correct usage.

guess what my fetish is.

By Spider on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 04:25 pm:

Duh - you've already defined it, right here in this thread.

By Fb on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 04:33 pm:

roflmao

By droopy on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 04:55 pm:

i thought you were going to say "being an asshole."

By patrick on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 05:03 pm:

i swear to god im not beating off but it did cross my mind.

*this has been an opinion free post*

By Spider on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 06:31 pm:

Droopy! Light of my life, fire of my loins, Dr. Ooop. Y. ...I would never think such a mean thing about you, ya bastard.

By Cat on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 08:03 pm:

I'd like to see Droopy be an asshole sometime. And Sarah. And some other people who are constantly wonderful.

By Droopy on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 08:38 pm:

FUCK YOU!

By My Secret Life on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 10:28 pm:

A bathtub full of lime Jello
    A large Transvestite in a purple wig,heart-shaped sunglasses, and thigh high vinyl boots
    2 large salmon fillets

Me. In the bathtub. quivering with the jello. The bathroom door is kicked in by the hideously large transvestite. She is holding the salmon fillets, 1 in each hand. I begin to scream uncontrollably as she climbs into the tub with me. She is smacking me with the salmon filets, while simultaneously stepping on me, pushing me deeper into the lime green jello. As I am being asphyxiated by the jello, not to mention her formidable weight, She begins to sing the aria from "Madame Butterfly":

"Un bel dí, vedremo
    Levarsi un fil di fumo
    Sull´estremo confin del mare..."

Her screeching, lovelorn wails keep me from passing out as her 5 inch platform heels drive me down, deeper and deeper.Silver skyrockets explode across my field of vision as I climax, and succumb to blessed unconsciousness. I awake filled with an awful sense of regret and self loathing. I go out to the all night coffee shop where I insult the waitress until I am thrown out.

By eri on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 11:09 pm:

That sounds more like a fantasy than a fetish.

By J on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 11:21 pm:

Suck my dick. Anybody.

By Daniel ssss on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 11:27 pm:

Hey I KNOW the lady with the salmon! She likes bunnies too!

By Daniel ssss2 on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 11:30 pm:

And: "The immoderate taste for beauty and art leads men into montrous excesses." (Baudelaire)

By My Secret Life on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 11:48 pm:

It isn't a fantasy. Its a Friday night. Now get me another coffee you hairlipped monstrosity.

Oh god. I didn't mean that.

By Cat on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 02:25 am:

Hubba hubba tasty wasty Droopy.

By Antigone on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 03:59 am:

I would love to live in a world where I didn't have to rip out my nose hair.

By J on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 04:10 am:

In a wonderfull world there would be no nose hair.

By Cat on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 05:33 am:

or plaited nose hair would be a fashion statement.

By Daniel ssss on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 08:33 am:

Makes me wonder if nose hair could be a fetish? it is something mysterious and often ascribed to said hair, plaited or not, are magical qualities, similar to those ascribed to cow catchers on the anterior portion of steam locomotives.

Just for the recortd, I've always had nose hair, whpose function was to clean the -- oh well never mind. It was only after fifty that I named each one of them.

By Czarina on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 09:53 am:

I love you Droopy.

By patrick on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 11:29 am:

i learned a little fun factoid about nose hair.

though it seems nose hair proliferates with age, this is not the case.

the nose hair is always there. what happens is the skin changes around the nose with age, revealing the nose hair, hence scenes like those old jewish men i see everyday on the bus with more nose and ear hair than I have on my body entirely.

By Spider on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 01:18 pm:

I'm bored.

Where's Droopy, so we can tease him some more?

By droopy on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 01:35 pm:

tease me? you mean this isn't really a heartfelt outpouring of love for little ol' me?

i knew it.

that's not quite the way i heard it about the nose hair thing. i've heard that, when you get old, the distribution of moisture in your body changes - while you're young, it's evenly distributed everywhere, but as you grow old it sort of recedes. this is why your skin gets dry and wrinkly and you're hair gets grey and falls out and grows more slowly. but where some of the moisture goes is in or around your ears and nose, stimulating the growth of the hair that was always there.

this may or may not be what actually happens. all i know is that i've got a couple of balding, dry-skinned great-uncles with serious nose hair problems.

By Antigone on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 01:40 pm:

All I know is that the shit's long and I have HUMONGOUS NOSTRILS.

Hence, the plucking action.

By Antigone on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 01:43 pm:

And, my fetish is hijacking a thread topic with a skillfully placed non-sequitur.

By Spider on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 02:19 pm:

Who says we can't be sincere teases?

Antigone, I have an anti-fetish, which involves me pointedly ignoring skillfully placed non-sequiturs, unless they involve some very clever play on words. Now dance for me.

By Pug on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 04:04 pm:

That Baudelaire always nails it.
    I'm very phobic of heights and think I might possibly be phobic of marine life in general....does this mean I have a fetish for these things? Are phobias fetishes? Or vice versa?

By Pug on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 04:08 pm:

As my mummified baby blowfish, Hootie (brother of the long-lost Gomer) serenades me from across the room, intoning deep, soothing codes spake untold aeons ago by the Old Ones, SSSSSSBBBBBBBBHHHHHH. SSSSSSSSSSSSBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. SSSSSBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. (firing up an old Glenn Miller 78) Pardon me boys---is this the Lair of Great Cthulhu?

By Czarina on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 - 12:11 am:

My tootie has a fetish.

By Daniel ssss on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 - 12:54 am:

Toothie?

By Antigone on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 - 02:41 am:

Rhiannon, honey, I'll dance for you any time, any place.

Just promise me you'll throw little pickles at my feet.

By Spider on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 - 08:47 am:

I don't like pickles. Would you accept slices of melon?

By sarah on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 - 11:48 am:

mmmmm pickles. that's my fetish.

By Spider on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 - 01:46 pm:

Ewwww....freak! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

By sarah on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 - 03:28 pm:

what isn't wrong with me?

By droopy on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 - 04:00 pm:

here's an interesting bit of trivia: in south africa they call the british "soutpiel", which in afrikaans means "salt dick" or "pickled penis." it's a reference to british colonialism - implying that a british man is straddling two lands with one foot in england and another in africa while his genitals are being dipped in the ocean beneath.

other than that, i love pickles.

By Spider on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 - 04:01 pm:

Oh, Sarah... You're sensitive, intelligent, creative, and compassionate. There's a lot that's right about you.

By sarah on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 12:11 am:

thanks spider. i know you were just kidding. i was feeling sorry for myself and being a big baby. can't seem to get out of it.

good thing i convinced my gyno today to give me a scrip for 10mg sarafim. aka prozak. uh, yeah. maybe it will get me to stop praying to god for death.

By sarah on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 12:12 am:

kosher? spicy dills? bread and butter?

By J on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 01:40 am:

pass the thorzine Sarah,I'm ready for the Wit's inn Lodge.Strange days indeed.

By moonit on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 02:49 am:

pickles rock

By Daniel ssss on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 08:23 am:

So J have you seen WIT? I just heard about it the other day. Anybody seen it? About a very single no support in the world woman professor dying of cancer?? SOunds uplifting, not, but I'm told it is riveting and good and haunting.

Restraints and Depends, a little thorazine goes a long way when you pretend to be sane.

By eri on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 09:57 am:

I like my pickles speared.

By LoneStranger on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 07:09 pm:

I like spearing with my pickle.

LS

By Daniel ssss on Friday, March 8, 2002 - 12:12 am:

I like to have my spear pickled.

By Nasalinserter on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 10:53 pm:

what about nose hairs

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact