Why do girls always attempt to get guys into confrontations?

sorabji.com: Sex: Why do girls always attempt to get guys into confrontations?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Javier Saviola on Saturday, March 2, 2002 - 08:49 pm:

Why are we so scourged with girls who - already having a boyfriend - talk to guys in an effort to get them interested in them, and get them assaulted?

By semillama on Saturday, March 2, 2002 - 11:38 pm:

You DO have a death wish.

By eri on Sunday, March 3, 2002 - 12:06 pm:

Are you sure it isn't just plain stupidity? I mean, what idiot does that more than once anyways?

By Fb on Sunday, March 3, 2002 - 12:11 pm:

maybe people enjoy watching YOU get assulted

By R.C. on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 12:37 am:

If you know she's got a man w/a temper, don't let her get up in yr face.

Just say hello & walk on.

By eri on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 09:49 am:

If she has a man, why get involved in anything other than friendship?

By Javier Saviola on Monday, May 6, 2002 - 05:14 am:

the sad thing she is my daughter and shes 12... well l can take her b/f on but his dad is the one that scares me

By semillama on Monday, May 6, 2002 - 09:25 am:

What THE HELL??!

Glad to see you back Javier.

By agatha on Monday, May 6, 2002 - 11:52 am:

fuck. i'm so confused.

By eri on Monday, May 6, 2002 - 12:59 pm:

So am I. So is his daughter having a boyfriend, but trying to seduce him and now the boyfriend wants to kick his ass and he wants to sleep with his daughter? But he won't fight the boyfriend of his daughter because the Dad of the boyfriend would kick his ass (which we all should do if he is thinking about doing his daugher)?

By moonit on Tuesday, May 7, 2002 - 01:41 am:

and shes TWELVE.

feckin heck

By J on Tuesday, May 7, 2002 - 12:57 pm:

Shouldn't this be aired on Jerry Springer?

By semillama on Tuesday, May 7, 2002 - 02:12 pm:

YES.

By Spider on Tuesday, May 7, 2002 - 02:16 pm:

I'm confused as to why he set up the question as though he were a potential love-interest of the girl, when he's really her father?

Then, why does he refuse responsibility for the way she turned out? ("Why are we scourged with girls...?")

Dude, if you're her dad, it's your fault she's like this. You failed as a parent.

By eri on Tuesday, May 7, 2002 - 02:20 pm:

That's assuming he isn't the love interest of the 12 year old. Either way, though, it sounds like he failed in teaching his daughter how to handle any type of relationship.

I thought he sounded weird before, now I don't even know what to think.

Only two words left.
    SERIOUS THERAPY!!!!!!!!!

By LoneStranger on Tuesday, May 7, 2002 - 07:25 pm:

uh. Can I change the channel now?

I'm tired of watching this television show.

LS

By eri on Tuesday, May 7, 2002 - 09:25 pm:

Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry!

By LoneStranger on Thursday, May 9, 2002 - 12:13 pm:

Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve!

LS

By Ice T on Saturday, May 31, 2003 - 02:30 am:

Basically, girls are sadistic!
    That is also why they gouge eachother's eyes out for the stupidest reason...
    Meow! Hiss!!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact