Problems with BJ's

sorabji.com: Sex: Problems with BJ's
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Ratwip on Saturday, March 29, 2003 - 01:54 am:

My girlfriend tonight went down on me for the first time. But she only was sucking it for half the time because afterwards she told me she felt like she was going to throw up. She wasnt deep thoating it she was just phycing her self out. Then she refused to do it ever agian. Any sujjestions on how to fix the problem

By At the movies on Saturday, March 29, 2003 - 02:06 am:

find a new girl. once a woman makes this decision, it isn't worth the effort to try to change her mind.

oh, and if possible, tattoo something on her forehead that will warn other men.

thanks,
    roger ebert

By Mostly un-helpful on Saturday, March 29, 2003 - 02:51 am:

dig through the old threads, somwhere in there this has been answered before

By patrick on Saturday, March 29, 2003 - 03:08 pm:

actually this is a very timely thread.

not that my partner suffers as yours does, but i learned last night that a few close girlfriends are like yours.

a particular friend doesnt like giving blowjobs because one of her first experiences, her BF at the time, though she was gagging, wouldnt pull out. he used his on-top positioning in the ole 69 to his advantage to keep his ramrod planted in her throat. not cool of course. i feel sorry for her boyfriend today.

another girlfriend of ours, who recently got some action after along hiatus and came to nico to blab (and susbsequently me)mention she went down, despite historically not really liking it, and being surprised with this particular chap that she didnt mind at all. theres hope yet.

anyway, i was reminded how lucky i am.

because...like a guy who doesnt like going down on his girl ...in my opinion its an incomplete relationship. like a scab that never heals.

By eri on Saturday, March 29, 2003 - 04:17 pm:

Some girlfriends of mine in Cali were talking about a book one day, that gave advice on different techniques of bj's. I was kinda suprised as I didn't know there were all kinds of different techniques. They said that after reading the book and using the info in it, that their men liked it a lot more. I wish I could remember what the hell the book is called.

I will admit to being one of those women who had a horrible experience the first time (and he has the scars to prove it) and sometimes still psych myself out. I am trying to learn how to get past that. It's isn't that I don't. It's that I don't that often.

By patrick on Saturday, March 29, 2003 - 05:06 pm:

my company published this, which has been a great success on the gay book market. Not sure if thats what they are referring to.

There have been sex books written by gay men for straight women that have been great successes so I would think that this particular book, though geared for gay men, would terribly helpful for straight women.

lets face it, you have an advantage when going down on the same sex no?

By Nate on Saturday, March 29, 2003 - 05:46 pm:

the cover of that book is fucking awesome.

By eri on Saturday, March 29, 2003 - 07:36 pm:

I will look into it. Thanks Patrick. Do they sell that book anywhere? Seriously. I can't buy stuff over the web. There are like 50 MILLION adult bookstores out here, so I might try there.

By wisper on Sunday, March 30, 2003 - 08:32 pm:

some sexual health centre here gives night classes on blowing. I'm not shitting you.
    And sometimes, i wonder if they need any new teachers, and how much $$$ that pays.
    What a glorious and strange job that would make.

the only way you can be truly great, i've found, is if you love doing it. And if you don't, there's just no point, becuase you'll get tired and cranky halfway through and then start to notice the smell, or how sticky your hand is getting, and then you start to resent it all, and turn your attention to other things like the wallpaper, or something you saw on tv, and then he'll notice, and it will really be lame.
    You simply must love it. It's all the advice anyone needs.

*LOVE* IT.

it makes a world of difference.
    because then it's fun for you too.

By Midana on Sunday, September 28, 2003 - 03:33 am:

wisper, can you possible tell me where the class i can take ?lol

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact