how to get a girl to go down

sorabji.com: Sex: how to get a girl to go down
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By DEC BALLER on Thursday, April 10, 2003 - 11:34 am:

hey, so yeah..i am 16 and have never really 'gotten any.' but i got this new chick who really digs me. so how would i proceed to get this girl to give me a blow job or something more? any suggestions?

By Nate on Thursday, April 10, 2003 - 11:44 pm:

DEC BALLER, please read this when you've turned 18.

ok, there is a little trick to it.

negotiate into an overstuffed chair or laz-e-boy, positioning your girl along your chest, between your legs. maintain kissing her until step 6!! now:

1) put the frosty bottle of MGD on the coaster on the end table.

2) reach up and turn off the light by the chair.

3) reach down to wipe the condensation off your beer-holding hand and onto the thigh of your jeans.

4) in a smooth motion, reach your other hand up and start caressing her hair.

5) with the same motion as wiping your hand, pull down your zipper and pull your cock from your jeans.

6) now you will execute what is known as the 'fratboy push'. with your hair-caressing hand, start to apply pressure to the top of her head.

7) depending on her willingness, increase pressure on her head until she starts moving down your body towards your cock. if she resists moderate pressure, go to 7b).

7a) she should now be sucking your cock. grab your beer from the endtable and enjoy. when you've blown your load, go to step 8).

7b) she's not going to go down. take your pressure hand and move it to her forehead. with firm, gentle force, push her forehead so that she backs the hell up off you. no point in wasting your time any further here.

8) quietly stand up and, without saying a word, rejoin your buds to continue drinking!

now, step 7 is of vital importance. there are plenty of women out there who respond well to the fratboy push. if your woman isn't responding well, you need to have the self respect to stand up and leave the situation. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. and don't ruin it for the rest of us. you give an inch, they take a mile. be firm, determined and POLITE AT ALL TIMES. always a gentleman, but a gentleman who knows what he wants and isn't about to play any stupid girl games.

By Nate on Thursday, April 10, 2003 - 11:46 pm:

and remember what black francis said:

"no more of this girl cryin'
    i'm here, your big man
    you're mine"

always maintain this attitude.

By sarah on Thursday, April 10, 2003 - 03:19 pm:

it would help if you covered your dick in a very thick layer of chocolate.

By wisper on Thursday, April 10, 2003 - 06:07 pm:

also, impress her with your foresight by drawing something special beforehand on your knob with a Sharpie.
    Depending on your skill, it could be anything from a simple happy face, some hearts, or a fully rendered Winnie the Pooh. She's likely to be nervous the first time, so seeing his farmiliar, non-threatening face will comfort her fears and really show her how much you care.

chicks dig Winnie the Pooh.

By agatha on Thursday, April 10, 2003 - 07:25 pm:

Sarah, you made me spit coffee.

Damn you!

By HellScream on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 10:06 am:

Also a good idea is ask....

By - on Sunday, May 18, 2003 - 11:02 pm:

Nate, you are one nit wit.
    god you're gross.

By -n- on Sunday, May 18, 2003 - 11:04 pm:

"i'm here your big man"
    wooh . . . ?
    shave my head and smoke sigs.

By Ice T on Tuesday, May 20, 2003 - 06:34 am:

Go down on her first. Simple. She should be more than willing to oblige your needs once you do this for her.

By Creepshow on Wednesday, May 21, 2003 - 10:47 pm:

hold on tight to the ears.

By Bat boy on Thursday, May 22, 2003 - 02:02 pm:

when i see a girl with a real big ass,i want to hit it real hard with a cricket bat.is this normal.

By Bat man on Thursday, May 22, 2003 - 02:04 pm:

shure.i do it all the time.

By J Dizzle on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 02:51 am:

Yeah somtimes asking works..but def give her hers if you are struggling with getting head, or if you are nervous about doing it. Don't do Road head, youll crash!!!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact