Sex Advice

sorabji.com: Sex: Sex Advice
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By spunky on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 12:19 am:

How To Give The Perfect Hand Job
    by Brooks Peters

Sex means more than intercourse; exploring all the different variations enhances your sex life and keeps it from getting stale. Masturbating your partner can be very exciting for both of you. So, read on and learn how to let your fingers do the walking.

Mutual masturbation can be a thrilling experience, but first, we need to study the basics of manual technique. Most men feel women aren't skilled at handling penises. Their grips are too limp, lacking conviction and exuberance. They seem afraid to apply pressure, yet often pull or tug at inappropriate moments, disrupting the rhythm. They also have a tendency to scratch. Clearly, we all need to be more knowledgeable about the proper methods of mutual masturbation. Either you or your partner can perform the following exercises. But it is written with an experienced woman in mind.

The first concern is always a matter of size. Is it large or small? Somewhere in between? No issue has ever received greater attention than the size of a man's penis. Man's obsession with cock size is probably a mental vestige of his primitive primate past, but as far as human sexuality is concerned, it's a waste of time. A large penis doesn't have any effect on a woman's physical enjoyment unless she has a deep-seated psychological attachment to well-endowed men.

How about its shape? Is it curved like a boomerang or is it straight like an arrow? Does your fist fit around the spongy mass of the shaft? Does your hand completely engulf it? This is good because you can squeeze it all at once. But don't be an organ grinder. Be gentle, yet firm. If the penis has an unusual girth, your hand may not completely encircle it. In such cases, try both hands to insure you don't miss any of the tender areas while stroking.

Explore every square inch of his genital surface area. A man loves to have his penis worshipped, played with, tickled, fondled, massaged. Let him know that you are not afraid, ashamed or disgusted.

Don't start stroking or jerking quite yet. Just feel the fullness of it all. Let your fingers run from the balls to the top of the cock head, swirl around there, then slide back down the other half and end back down at the balls. The movements should be swift and smooth, without bumping or stalling.

Now you're ready for some stepped-up action, but you don't want to suddenly lapse into a series of beatings, whackings, jackings and jerkings. Tease the more sensitive areas of the penis. These include: the glans and corona, and the tender part of the bottom side of his penis.

The Rest of the Story

By eri on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 08:47 am:

"Folks whose knowledge of these matters derives mainly
    from Playboy pictorials may be quite surprised that there's more
    here than 'just a hole'."

ROFLMAO......

By spunky on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 10:51 am:

hey now..........
    I'm working on it

By eri on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 12:54 pm:

I never said you weren't.

By patrick on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 02:39 pm:

why did you share this spunk?

i know your hundreds of miles from your wife, but its kind weird yo.

By Antigone on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 03:38 pm:

patrick, you've posted naked pics of yourself, yo.

By patrick on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 03:50 pm:

yeah. and.

but you know...that was like a link, to someplace else, about 3-4 years ago.

its not like the wife and i posted simultaneously discussing the hummer she gave me the previous night.

and besides, that was 'art' man.

By heather on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 04:30 pm:

i find it quite different myself

By sarah on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 05:18 pm:

"A large penis doesn't have any effect on a woman's physical enjoyment unless she has a deep-seated psychological attachment to well-endowed men."

this blatantly is false.

i've seen a man with an erect penis no larger than my middle finger, and no way in hell is that going to get me off like your standard six incher or larger. i mean, that things gotta reach places and rub places.

By patrick on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 05:29 pm:

YOWZA!!!!

By TBome on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 05:33 pm:

I think the point was that bigger that average doesn't mean better than average.
    Um, what patrick said.

By heather on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 05:37 pm:

um

that's not true either

sorry

By TBone on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 05:51 pm:

That's fine. I was just checking.
    Speaking of size, I once saw a video of someone demonstrating some "penis enlargement" techniques. Dear sweet lord, that looked painful. Just full-on yankin' parts in different directions and twisting and shit.
    Extreme measures.

By patrick on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 06:24 pm:

wait. heather were you referring to tbone or sarah?

By Antigone on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 06:28 pm:

Isn't it fun watching insecure women try to beat down men's confidence?

By patrick on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 06:32 pm:

i guess.

if you actually see that going on.

which i don't.

smarmy bitch.

By TBone on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 07:00 pm:

Didn't beat me down none. I've got plenty of cock to go around.
    I'm a little low on smarm though.

By Stan Marsh on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 09:10 pm:

Will you help me find the Cliterus?

By spunky on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 09:45 pm:

I posted this because I am bored with the politic shit and exploring other things.
    I still listen to talk radio, dont get me wrong
    and read the books

I just have finally learned that debating them here is a complete waste of time.

Since we are less then a year away from the elections, I know it is only going to get worse around here, especially if/when gw wins again.

So, I thought you guys might find that page interesting, or maybe the site that that page came from.

By Antigone on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 10:54 pm:

If GW wins it's going to get worse everywhere.

By spunky on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 09:55 am:

drama queen

By semillama on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 10:08 am:

Nah, more like a cold-eyed realist.

By J on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 10:34 am:

By spunky on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 11:33 am:

OMG. I need to check that out somewhere where I am not on dial up.........

By sarah on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 02:44 pm:

you can't be a concerto pianist if you don't have any hands. of course you can still do a lot of other stuff, but you can't be a pianist.

recognizing real limitations isn't a bad thing.

By kazu on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 02:50 pm:

I don't think it's the same thing. A small penis is still a penis. It can get in, but it just can't reach very high. That doesn't mean that it (or the man that it is attached to) can't give a woman pleasure.

Anyway, I'm assuming there are women out there who like them. Several women I know only ever got off from their clit so what's a big penis to them?

By kazu on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 02:57 pm:

But I do hate the way that the phrase "size doesn't matter" gets thrown around as if that were absolutely true or that if size does matter, you become marginalized and labeled as shallow.

It's like saying "looks don't matter." Yes they do. And they should. Physical chemistry/attraction is good.

That doesn't mean that everyone has the same preferences or buys into the same unattainable ideals.

By kazu on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 03:12 pm:

I knew someone once who was insecure about his size to the point of being suicidal when he thought some people were making fun of him. They weren't, he took a stupid joke about size personally.

By Nomad on Thursday, June 22, 2006 - 11:43 pm:

90% of men hold a penis size of 6 inches...... those insecure women talking of sizes r loafers with no life....
    but personally i think every lady has different preferences. some like it thick. thin and long, or soft others want it hard rock. small n big heads also.
    i hold a 7 inch penis with a big head.. i know from experience some girls do not like a big head and find it pretty painful if entered in certain position. others love it..
    Point is men have preferences in women and vice versa!! Size doesnt matter unless you are below 5 inches then u really need to work that muscle :)

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact