The Most Risky Places You've had Sex

sorabji.com: Sex: The Most Risky Places You've had Sex
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Jessica Burns on Tuesday, March 3, 1998 - 10:25 am:
    I've had sex in a car.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, March 3, 1998 - 10:31 am:
    Wow now there's risky!!! *grin* Was the car moving? Were you the driver? Now THAT would be risky. :-)

For me, the riskiest place would be a local park that has a park police headquarters in the midst of it.

By Couple Number Two on Tuesday, March 3, 1998 - 01:22 pm:
    "That would be 'in the butt', Bob"

By Pete on Tuesday, March 3, 1998 - 01:38 pm:
    For those still interested in having sex in the car, please read "The World According To Garp" by John Irving. Tragic consequences can happen! *G*

By Jeffrey Scott Holland on Tuesday, March 3, 1998 - 08:34 pm:
    I've had sex in the middle of Main Street in Lexington, KY at 4am. Completely naked. Not as risky as one might think, because during the summer when the students are all gone, downtown is pretty dead in the wee hours.

By Jessica Burns on Tuesday, March 3, 1998 - 08:57 pm:
    OH!!!!!!! GOD did I forget to finish that....

Damn, oh well I MEANT TO SAY.

I had sex in a car that was still on the assembly line.

By Pete on Wednesday, March 4, 1998 - 08:24 am:
    And was the assembly line moving at the time? Did you have to dodge the guys with the rivet guns? Or WAS it a guy with a rivet gun? And was there a crowd? Did they cheer? Or was this sex act taking place while the car was getting painted? Did you get painted? Or was it during the undercoating stage? Does anyone still get the undercoat anymore? And why? Isn't that just a big ripoff? And who profits from this undercoating scam that is perpetrated on an unsuspecting public? The BIG 3 - Chrysler, Ford and GM. And getting back to this sex act...I had sex at the airport...or rather outside the airport where the planes come in to land. At night. Everytime a plane landed, I was afraid the landing lights would light us up like a Christmas tree. This was at Washington National Airport (I refuse to call it by its new name...) if anyone is familiar with the setup. Maybe we gave the pilots an eyefull though *G*

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, March 4, 1998 - 11:39 am:
    Pete--- LOL dude!!! So PetRock is an airport man!!! WOOOOOOF! eheheheheh

By Pete on Thursday, March 5, 1998 - 08:29 am:
    Hey! Quit outing me man! *G* But I'm not a member of the Mile High Club (yet)

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, March 5, 1998 - 09:27 am:
    Oh.. *ahem* Did I say PetRock? *smacks self on head with blunt sharp object* What was I thinking? I meant to say, PeatMoss. Yeah... that's the ticket... YEAH! *smirk*

By Nympho on Tuesday, April 7, 1998 - 05:16 am:
    Definitely in coach class seating on the TGV Paris to Brussells. (It was around 2-3 am though).

By Kym. on Saturday, April 11, 1998 - 07:10 pm:
    i am proud to say....
    i showed off my fellatio abilities at the railroad stop in the street.
    in my car, i'm the one driving...i gave beautiful head....

but safety had to come first. (no pun, i promise) and i didn'tr take off my seat belt for a finale.

By PetRock on Sunday, April 12, 1998 - 12:24 am:
    Well George Michael has certainly learned that public restrooms in public parks in Beverly Hills are NOT the place to be making those lewd overtures to other men.

By Christopher on Sunday, April 12, 1998 - 04:29 am:
    Nothing like a stupid rock star. Doesn't he make enough money to realize he could have ordered in?

By Pete on Sunday, April 12, 1998 - 09:59 pm:
    Guess he got it to go...

LOL

By Victor on Friday, May 15, 1998 - 10:20 pm:
    While I was driving on the Long Island Expressway into Manhattan, my girlfriend gave me head in the car. It was summer and the windows were open. Yeeehaaaaa!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, May 15, 1998 - 11:30 pm:
    Trying to think of a clever retort but am at a loss for words... DAMMIT!

By Jayr on Tuesday, May 19, 1998 - 10:51 am:
    In a car, parked 1 block away from the Derby Dorm complex [~1,200 students in the four bldgs.] at Kansas State Univ.... in front of the residence of a professor I had for class a year later! (Even hicks don't just do it in the sticks! or barn...)

By Jeni on Tuesday, May 19, 1998 - 02:37 pm:
    I just had a thought...Ive had sex in the middle of Main St. in Lexington Ky, in the middle of the night...hmmm...strange coincidence? Boy I sure hope so...

By CarrieAnn on Wednesday, May 20, 1998 - 11:38 am:
    Damn, and I thought my "car" story would be original. *grin* Sorry, but that's the best I can do. My boyfriend lives about 40 miles away from me, the car drive gets boring and he gets pretty tired on the way to pick me up and then we drive back up there. So ya know, I feel it my duty to keep him awake. I mean, I don't want him to crash or anything. (Speaking of Crash... rent that movie. Truly twisted.) Anyway, so yes *hangs head in shame* I admit to performing a lil bit of the ol fellatio on whipping boy. Ya know what sucks though (doh, nice word choice carrie) is when your tongue piercing becomes loose in the car and you cant get the bottom ball screwed back on. *nods* Yes, yes it sure does.

By Vanessa on Monday, June 8, 1998 - 10:42 am:
    I have to say the most risky place I ever had sex was floating down the Itchenetucknee Springs with about a million people around. My boyfriend and I were certian that noone truelly knew what we were doing!! Talk about exciting and risky!!!

By BJ on Sunday, June 28, 1998 - 11:31 pm:
    The riskiest place was while piloting a Cessna 150 and my passenger was giving me head! Talk about the mile high club! Also while driving a VW Beetle through the streets of Boston(same passenger..same blow job)

By Bob on Sunday, July 5, 1998 - 08:47 pm:
    The riskiest place I've had sex was with a girlfriend at the time, riding in the elevator at the Hyatt Regency in San Francisco from the top floor down at 3:30 in the morning. What a rush!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Sunday, July 5, 1998 - 09:02 pm:
    that gives "going down" a whole new meaning.. LOL

By -oDDBALL oDD- on Friday, July 10, 1998 - 10:26 am:
    For me it was driving in a wedding procession in Palm Springs. My wife and I were driving alone in our car with my brothers and their spouses in their individual cars following my cousin and her new husband in the limo. My wife fellated me as I was driving. It was fun.

By I love kuntass on Friday, July 10, 1998 - 09:11 pm:
    One day at school i was sitting there dreaming of my girlfriend when the next thing I knew she was standing in the doorway of the library naked.She was motioning for me to follow her. I followed her to the principals office he was out on buisness for a couple of weeks, she immediatly she ripped off my pants and started going to work on my massifly erect dick, i blew my wad in her mouth andthen she layed down in front of me on the floor and began masterbating with the principals computer joystick.I became easily amused and started to pump her inflamed twat, then the principal entered the room and seen the view and decided to join in on the action. It was a massive poundfest and I blew my wad very quickly. The principal was still going hard so I slipped my again erect cock into the principals ass. It was the first time that I had gay sex and let me tell you it was the shit. It was an interesting experience and I want it again. If you are interested write back.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, July 10, 1998 - 11:23 pm:
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. oh how true to life.

By Etan on Saturday, July 11, 1998 - 09:13 pm:
    vividly. vividly true to life. i mean, that just happened to me a few... well... i just got back, really. and that was the second time it's happened to me -- the first time i was in the position of "i love kuntass", before i became a principal.

being a principal is the best, though. you're always getting fucked.

just last week i walked in on Dr. Zandarhoek and Ms. Stressenhymer going at it lesbian-strap-on-anal style. I just stepped up and slipped into Ms. Stressenhymer's ass and threw it into overdrive, if you know what i mean. Goddamn i plugged her good. She must have shit my men for days.

well, should would have, anyway, if Dr. Zandarhoek hadn't immediately come around to feltch my cocksnot from Ms. Stressenhymer's puckered brown eye.

that's when the entire varsity cheerleading squad stumbled into the room. it seems that they'd been out drinking all practice. upon seeing our unholy threesome, the cheerleaders instantly jumped from their clothes and began gnawing on each other's snatches. snorting rails off tight little cheerleader asses.

by then my hardon is about ready to explode. i slowly peeled off Ms. Stressenhymer's skin and slipped into it. then i lept into the wormy throng of cheerleaders, joing in as many orifices as i have limbs and a tongue. the cheerleaders just think i'm a big, bloody cheerleader with a dick.

it was at this point that Dr. Zandarhoek steps out of her skin and mounts the muscles and veins of Ms. Stressenhymer, 69 style. seeing this i go supernova, launching my fertile manjuice into six throbing love holes at the same time; cumming from not only cock, but finger tip, toe and tongue.

instantly the cheerleades become pregnant and swell into shiny flesh baloons. my blood tingles with bursts of electricity as i feel my spawn grow and thrive as paracites within their hosts. in perfect unison the six girls explode in a shower of flesh and hair, chips of bone bits of organs strung on veins. and light. giant light which bounced about the room like slow laser and terminated in my eyes. my sucking eyes taking the light into my own being and extending myself with my offspring.

now i stood a thousand feet tall, and shot off into space.

with a gentle embrace and soothing words i encircled the sun. she was afraid at first, but before she knew it i had slipped into her. she gasped as i entered, but soon she was moving her hips to my rythym. soft and gentle melted into firm and frequent to frenzied. i fired all guns at once smashing atoms and destroying mercury.

realizing what had happend, the sun threw me. i flew out and out from her as she grew and grew. she became red. engulfed venus. and then like a baloon poping in slow motion she caved into herself. white light. she became white light.

which became a part of me.

and i grew to a million times my size. a billion.

and i spread my atoms thin through the universe.

and i felt everywhere.

and i strangled everywhere until everywhere became me.

i.

i am.

By PetRock on Saturday, July 11, 1998 - 09:20 pm:
    you too???

By Starchy on Sunday, July 12, 1998 - 12:29 am:
    Etan: Mind if I call you Urotsukostumpi?

By Shaggy on Sunday, July 12, 1998 - 09:19 am:
    I wondered what that noise was that woke me up the other day. Thanks for clearing that one up...

By Urotsukostumpi on Sunday, July 12, 1998 - 12:45 pm:
    hey! if you call him that, what will you call me?

By Bingo on Monday, July 27, 1998 - 03:05 pm:
    Wow.

Etan...

Reading that was nearly sexual.

Cosmic, baby.

By Liam on Monday, July 27, 1998 - 05:31 pm:
    Next to what I thought was an abandoned school bus, with this Danish guy, outside the San Francisco Eagle. While in the act the window on the school bus suddenly came down and this aging hippy (always a sad sight) stuck his head out and yelled "Hey, what the f*** are you doing?" Upon seeing what we were doing he then said "Oh, well that's all right" pulled his head back in and shut the window.

By Pete on Monday, July 27, 1998 - 11:25 pm:
    LOL....that's good.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, July 28, 1998 - 07:48 am:
    "pulled his head back in?"

Talk about your double entendres!

*grin*

By Liam on Tuesday, July 28, 1998 - 12:47 pm:
    I didn't even catch my own double entendre. Damn, the lad's good.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, July 28, 1998 - 04:09 pm:
    hehe

By
Flower Thief on Thursday, September 24, 1998 - 09:20 am:

Well, two counts. The first was in a moving car (which I was driving) along a country lane. Not that risky maybe, but it was along a river bank so I had to concentrate on not getting killed.
    The second was in a conference room at work. Now I managed to lock the door fine enough, but still managed to give the people in the building opposite a good show (Which I wasn't aware of until afterwards!)

By Gigot on Friday, September 25, 1998 - 06:13 pm:

In an abandoned mine field.

By Hugh Jorgan on Friday, October 16, 1998 - 09:19 pm:

I guess that would blow your balls off as well as your mind !!!!

By Sheila on Friday, October 16, 1998 - 10:14 pm:

In a freight elevator at LAX, on top of a container holding a very large python shipped on Air Siam (they only had one plane) where my companion and I had stopped the elevator because the snake was slithering around in the crate.

By Goober98 on Friday, October 30, 1998 - 01:38 pm:

What about in the basement of a church!!!!!!!!

By Just Me on Wednesday, January 6, 1999 - 02:57 pm:

After seeing "The World According to Garp" I've always been nervous when it came to blowjobs while driving, anyway...

I'd say it was the time we were in North Carolina hiking along an easy nature trail with informational signs along it that described the areas around you.
    I don't know what got into us but we thought it'd be a fun idea to do it on the trail. So she hiked down her pants and bent over the sign (waist high). I did what any red-blooded American would do, I saddled up to that warm and ready snatch and eased it in. We knew time was short so we didn't hold back and worked for the almighty orgasm. I finally convinced my balls to let go and, like a Twinkie, gave her a cream filling. Just as she finished squealing and unclenched her teeth we heard the distinct sound of a large group of people headed our way, probably with some very impressionable wee little ones.
    I barely managed to stuff my dripping equipment into my pants when a family of hikers came around the corner. Since we didn't get any funny looks I assume thier blabbing covered up the sound of our spontanious fuck-fest. Unfortunatly my GF at the time was left with a pair of very damp panties to remember the moment.

By Sexual Vanilla on Wednesday, February 3, 1999 - 04:17 pm:

I was saying good bye to my girlfriend for the Holiday season, and she decided to give me my present a little bit early. She bent over the back-end of her car,(Honda Civic)and told me to stick it in her. At first I hesitated, but then I succumbed to my manly urges and let her have it. What made it risky was the fact that my parents were having a Christmas party, inside my house. I don't know if they saw me or not, but I don't care either.

By Undercover Lover on Wednesday, February 3, 1999 - 06:10 pm:

Cool places. My GF actually suggested that we do it on the steps at the side of her at 8:00 in the evening. It would have been safe if her house was not 6 feet from a major roadway and the lights from the vehicles shine on the house every time a car passes by. We got three thumbs-up and two waves. We also did it on the beach next to a major airport in view of the taxi drivers. She has given a BJ in a crowded bus and everyone thought that she was ill and just resting her head in my lap. The craziest one was at a show in a night club. Great music. Lots of people. Fabulous night. All of these were her ideas. Me, I'm just too conservative to think them up myself. I just go with the flow.

By Kalbar on Sunday, February 7, 1999 - 12:14 am:

in front of,the lady's husban

By UnitMoon on Sunday, February 7, 1999 - 02:39 am:

I have a husban... its orange and sits in the corner for the cats to play with

By Bueno on Saturday, March 6, 1999 - 04:16 pm:

i've had sex with a clown in a telephone box inside a convent and when i ejaculated i screamed the name Bo-Bo when it was actually Charlie Chuckles who was sticking it to me at the time.

By Trotsky on Wednesday, March 31, 1999 - 10:08 pm:

well, this is not a place i've had sex, it's a place that i've masturbated in, but, oh, well...
    when I was a Boy Scout, we had to go on a 5 mile hike. We were all spread out, with maybe twenty yards between each of us. i had on a jacket, so I pulled out my penis and started to masturbate. boy, that was weird.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, April 1, 1999 - 08:13 am:

By Friedrich on Thursday, April 1, 1999 - 05:38 pm:

"i had on a jacket, so I pulled out my penis and started
    to masturbate. boy, that was weird."

Is that cause-effect? That's what's weird.

By Secret on Saturday, April 24, 1999 - 03:38 pm:

In a hotel hallway with my husband in the room down the hall.

By Nice... on Saturday, April 24, 1999 - 10:04 pm:

proud?

By Playa on Saturday, August 21, 1999 - 06:59 am:

well a couple of places come to mind. First is my girlfriend going down on me while I was driving. This wouldnt be nothing special except for the fact I was in a group of twenty cars all surrounding me. Needless to say I got some funny looks, the second place that comes to mind is my girlfriends closet, while her parents were in teh kitchen making dinner and her brothers in the next room

By Down on Saturday, October 2, 1999 - 02:12 pm:

I did it behind a class room once. In between tha room and the door that lead outside on the stairs there. I still don't know how we didn't get causght. It was High School.

By Going to hell for this one on Saturday, October 2, 1999 - 11:44 pm:

Confessional booth in St. Pats cathederal NY. NY.
    right after the priest left for lunch,(we asked where he was going).

By Sister on Sunday, October 3, 1999 - 01:36 am:

tonight! in the greenhouse at our university. lots of pretty pretty pretty flowers.

By Slacker on Monday, October 4, 1999 - 09:28 am:

in a box

By Benjamen on Tuesday, October 5, 1999 - 03:55 pm:

On the island in the middle of Jamaca Pond. The boats were circling like sharks.

P.S. Now I wanna go to confession...

By I dont wanna on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 01:31 am:

I have had sex in a church. We were 16 year old runaways. My bf and I lived on the streets for 8 months. Being young, in love, and foolish, we fucked everywhere and anywhere. There is this church across from Central Park in NYC , I think on 95th or 96th street on 5th avenue. I dont remember why we went in there. Maybe to get warm or something. Anyway, the church was for the most part empty in one section of it. To the left of the main altar was a smaller room. It had a round staircase that led up to the organ and where the choir would sing. We went up there and things just happened.The most amazing thing about that experience was that I had my first orgasm in that church. We had been fucking for 3 years and I had never had an orgasm. I was sitting on his lap riding him when suddenly these waves and chills went through me. It was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! I distinctly remember calling out his name over and over and just rocking on him wildly. We had often fucked in Central Park and in many other parks in NYC. We fucked on a train going to the Bronx in the early morning hours. We fucked on roof tops of apt. buildings.We fucked at Brighton Beach, Coney Island Beach, and Jones Beach. I remember once, while fucking on Brighton Beach, he was on top of me and I was just about to orgasm when I opened my eyes and saw someone coming up behind him. I said something and he pulled out. I can remember him going off on this guy that had interrupted our session. What I remember most, is that empty feeling I felt when he withdrew from me. My bf and I were together 10 years and while I am glad to be rid of him, our sex life was the most satisfying one I have ever had. He wasnt afraid to take risks and he could kiss me like no other man.

By _____ on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 03:59 am:

who fucking cares. wring out your panties and shut the fuck up.

i feel much better, now.

By Fetidbeaver on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 09:13 am:

Hmmmm.....homeless....fucking everywhere....hygiene....lack of hygiene....stinky....hmmmmm...stinky...nasty...no hygiene homeless snatch....hmmm...yuck!!!

By _____ on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 10:56 am:

i was just informed that i "went off" on i dont wanna. i don't think i did but if it appears that way, i apologize. go off on me if it makes you feel better.

have a nice day.

By Rhiannon on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 10:59 am:

You sure are cranky these days. (That's not going off, that's just making an observation.)

By I dont wanna on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 11:23 am:

I deserved that!

I walked right into that barrage of insults without realizing how other people would percieve my experience.

By _____ on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 01:45 pm:

really, i was being "funny mean" rather than "plain 'ol mean". in fact, i usually am, and i think it's even funnier that it doesn't always come across that way.

By Patrick on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 01:53 pm:

i am skeptical of anyone who refers to sex as a "session".

By Margret on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 01:54 pm:

All you twits and your pathetic sex obsessions.

I am being "superior mean."

By mistaswine on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 02:00 pm:

hey, nitz.

just cuz you're too damn frigid to get your freak on worth a damn doesn't mean you're "superior".

i'm just being myself.

suckas.

By mistaswine on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 02:18 pm:

hmm...

that didn't come out quite right.

maybe i should've said:

"just cuz you couldn't summon up a puddle of booty juice if your life depended on it..."

or

"just cuz your libido is colder than martha stewart's stitched-up clam..."

or..

ah, to hell with it.

i'm losing my touch.

By I dont wanna on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 02:25 pm:

what would you have wanted me to refer to it as?????

a fuck fest????

By Markus on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 03:05 pm:

______, you sure are cranky these days. Keep up the good work.

I don't understand why someone continues "fucking for 3 years" without an orgasm. But then, it may have to do with starting at age 13.

By Patrick on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 03:17 pm:

probably not gettin any since V-day...(ducking)

By Nate on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 03:19 pm:

i keep thinking that if i shoot this place up the news won't show the message to swine i write in blood on the walls.

maybe if i write it backwards on the windows.

By I dont wanna on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 03:32 pm:

You all may be pleased to know ( hmmm, maybe you all wont give a rat's ass) that I am a multi-orgasmic woman now. 98% of the time, I achieve many orgasms during my sexual "sessions".

Oh, I got some ( wait, let me check my sex calendar) Saturday. So that blows your theory right up in smoke.

By Patrick on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 03:49 pm:

thats super!

By Nate on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 04:22 pm:

i'm a multi-orgasmic woman now too.

i'm only operating at 97% though. that means three out of every 100 hookers i fuck i have to beat viciously with a tire iron.

By I dont wanna on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 04:49 pm:

wow.

enough said.

By Patrick on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 04:57 pm:

feeling sadistic these days nate?

By heather on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 05:02 pm:

swine has this way of categorizing women as frigid or sluts

nice

nate- tire irons are not funny

on a personal note, someone i saw for three weeks and haven't seen since thanksgiving just called this morning.

By mistaswine on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 05:10 pm:

shaddup you frigid whore.

By heather on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 05:15 pm:

~

nope, not even close

By Nate on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 06:38 pm:

ya, well the 10oz DeMarini Julie Smith Fastpitch softball bat with the words "WHOREKILLER" engraved on the side was confiscated last time i was arrested at gunpoint.

By Patrick on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 06:43 pm:

ain't thata bitch

By semillama on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 08:40 pm:

What, are you guys trying to draw back

SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED????!???!!!?

(If you want to go the tastless route, I find that applying baby powder liberally to your face takes care of the diaper rash quite nicely.)

By Sean on Tuesday, March 21, 2000 - 10:54 am:

This board has become dangerous and vulgar since I last visited. I think none of you, with the exception of I DON'T WANNA would know anything about good sex. 'SWINE is the saddest case of all, no sense of humor except the Andrew Dice clay variety. This board used to be a good laugh, now it's a target for sexist bullshit.

By Margret on Tuesday, March 21, 2000 - 11:35 am:

Blow me, wanker.

By Warner on Tuesday, March 21, 2000 - 12:05 pm:

As far as a good laugh goes, the most funny / risky was while I was traveling. In Greece, I met this girl who was traveling (Lets call her Louise) with a friend of hers(Lets call her Brenda). The three of us decided to split a room for a night to keep costs down. Anyway, brenda got drunk was was passed out in the room, Louise and I got hammered too. We started to make out, and soon we were back at the hotel, on the bed with brenda (Passed out), doing the deed. To this day, I am not sure if brenda was actually awake and too suprised to talk or what.

By semillama on Tuesday, March 21, 2000 - 08:47 pm:

I just finished renting Sean's mom from swine.

you get what you pay for.

By Itchyfeet on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 04:16 pm:

The gardens next to Buckingham Palace, in the bushes. Hundreds of tourists walked by, only a few feet away. It was awesome.

By Biro on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 11:54 pm:

Kew Gardens in the hot house behind the banana tree, my partner was parnoid the whole time, convinced little old ladies could see us. We did it fully clothed too kinda hard on my bum being rammed against some tropical exotic plant, thank god it was not a venus fly trap, the second best was being buck naked in a river in the middle of winter in Wales...... only peeping toms there were sheep. BAA......

By Slick Willy on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 12:36 pm:

OVAL OFFICE!

By John C Holmes on Wednesday, May 30, 2001 - 03:27 pm:

On the side of the highway on the hood of the car
    While driving
    Against a tree
    in a sleeping bag between 2 sleeping people

By Nate on Wednesday, May 30, 2001 - 03:44 pm:

how can you drive from the hood of your car against a tree?

By Jim aka Pajama on Wednesday, May 30, 2001 - 11:04 pm:

whoa. this thread is still here. I had the second posting on the thread and at the time was startled at car sex.

now a car is one of the unrisky places I've had sex. LOL

I think the new winner for me would be the church parking lot next to my house, that frequently has police pull in to take breaks, naps.

twas an exciting moment!

By Czarina on Thursday, May 31, 2001 - 12:53 am:

Amen.

By Jim aka Pajama on Thursday, May 31, 2001 - 11:02 am:

LOL

By HAHA on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 06:45 pm:

HI BENSON

By HAHA on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 06:47 pm:

LMAO

By Nate on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 08:01 pm:

oh, the good ol' days.

right now feels like a 'bad cast' season of SNL.

By jack on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 09:24 pm:

just one season?

By Nate on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 10:14 pm:

can 'now' refer to more than one season, you ass?

By Dougie on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 10:59 pm:

Oooh, I get to be Tim Kazurinsky!

By jack on Sunday, November 17, 2002 - 11:23 am:

yes, "now" can refer to more than one season, you ass. like, duh!

By Nate on Sunday, November 17, 2002 - 11:34 am:

riiight. because right 'now' it's wintersummer. oh, no wait, it's fallsummerwinter.

By jack on Sunday, November 17, 2002 - 12:18 pm:

or is it suckslamebullshit? i mean weaktiredunclever? i just don't want the kiwis jumping my shit over this seasonal crap.

By jack on Sunday, November 17, 2002 - 12:36 pm:

although it's kind of like watchwafflespunk, too.

By Hal on Sunday, November 17, 2002 - 08:03 pm:

Dude, this was the first thread I ever posted on Sorabji...

Me, TBone, and Phantom, if you remember him... We all posted a collective post... Jessica Burns is a girl we went to HS with.

Wow, I thought this thread was LONG dead.

By J on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 01:02 am:

Hey Hal,I'm glad your not.

By Czarina on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 12:36 pm:

Hal, I didn't want you to hear it from someone else,so I'll fess us. I have a pet squirrel.

It was an emergency,I had no choice. It was a baby, and brought to me during the hurricane, I had to bottle feed it. I couldn't help myself.

But I have done extensive hypno/Svengali therapy, and my squirrel harbors no ill thoughts/plots about you.

He's a good squirrel.

By wisper on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 03:31 pm:

HAL!

By Hal on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 08:03 pm:

Czarina... I don't even know what to say...

As for the squirrel population around these parts, they quit trying to get into my room, the cat seems to have anti squirrel power. Although they still throw shit at me outside.

As for me being dead, no I'm quite alive, well ok sorta. I live but only barely.

By Superman on Tuesday, April 1, 2003 - 07:03 pm:

i was in the back of a bus when i did it.

By J on Wednesday, April 2, 2003 - 00:12 am:

Wow!Was it the short bus? You know what I mean?

By Czarina on Wednesday, April 2, 2003 - 11:03 pm:

Was there a Jesus on the dashboard?

By J on Tuesday, July 29, 2003 - 04:43 pm:

1) Walmart parking lot in broad daylight.
    2) on the hood of her car, in the rain
    (SOOOOO cool)
    3) Train-like ride in Disneyworld
    (Go into dark places quite often!)

By Janny on Tuesday, July 29, 2003 - 05:27 pm:

I think Ronda is playing me now,that isn't my post above.

By heather on Tuesday, July 29, 2003 - 05:44 pm:

don't worry j, you're unmistakeable

By Antigone on Tuesday, July 29, 2003 - 06:12 pm:

I don't think it's Ronda, unless she's moved to Kentucky...

By TBone on Tuesday, July 29, 2003 - 08:14 pm:

Whoever it was wasn't very good at it -- "on the hood of her car"

You're supposed to say "my" if you're pretending to be that person.

Unless the imposter is calling you a lesbian. Then it probably is Ronda.

By J on Wednesday, July 30, 2003 - 02:19 pm:

Or that Janie Turner wasn't she going to school in Kentucky and wasn't she the one posting under other sorabjites names?

By V.v. on Wednesday, July 30, 2003 - 11:52 pm:

J,i was making love to this girl[perhaps Janie Turner]in the middle of a big grassy meadow,then this herd of cows turns up,AND STARTS LICKING MY ASS.I did not know if i was comming or going.Its difficult to know what way to turn in such an unorthodox situation.

By V.v. on Thursday, July 31, 2003 - 12:14 am:

perhaps i should have turned the other cheek?

By J on Thursday, July 31, 2003 - 02:46 am:

V.V,you are a sick fuck,(who loves you baabby!)Your my kind:)You go!

By BluePowder on Thursday, July 31, 2003 - 04:34 am:

One time I had sex in someone's bathroom. I was up on the counter, drunk, fucked, and the guy came too quickly. It sucked.

By V.v. on Thursday, July 31, 2003 - 10:43 pm:

j,i kid you not,that was a true experience.

By V.v. on Thursday, July 31, 2003 - 11:05 pm:

BluePowder,i am rather unorthodox in the fact that i insist on my dish of the day enjoying a six hour orgasmic climax before i even think about my own pleasure.

By V.v. on Friday, August 1, 2003 - 12:47 am:

BluePowder,did i say unorthodox?perhaps unique is a better term.

By Vedaa lun on Thursday, November 6, 2003 - 06:14 pm:

chal puddi da na hovaay

By Mdawg on Saturday, February 7, 2004 - 02:19 am:

umm, i got oral on my couch while my parents were in the kitchen conversing with her parents, that was pretty risky

By Jeff on Wednesday, June 30, 2004 - 03:47 pm:

I think the riskiest time I have had sex is when I had my girl spread over the trunk of my car in the inside emergency lane on I-45 south in Houston during the "witching Hour" traffic, HEHEHEHEHEHE!

By Dorian on Saturday, July 31, 2004 - 06:53 pm:

Yesterday, 4PM, I was a bitch. For my neighbores dog. In public park. And you know, I LIKE IT!!

By HARHAR on Sunday, August 1, 2004 - 01:03 am:

YEAH, I DID ONE ONCE AT THE DAYCARE....

By HARHAR on Sunday, August 1, 2004 - 01:03 am:

YEAH, I DID ONE ONCE AT THE DAYCARE....

By J on Sunday, August 1, 2004 - 10:55 pm:

I WOULD PROABALY HAD A SEX WITH A GIRLFRIEND IN A COUCH WHERE YOU CAN SEE JESUS IN A PICTURE FRAME THAT IS HANGING ON A WALL

By CZARINA on Sunday, August 1, 2004 - 10:57 pm:

By CZARINA on Sunday, August 1, 2004 - 10:57 pm:

By Even is gay on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 03:59 am:

the most riskiest place ive had sex was in my mums butt, because it was full of evil poo people from mars theres was hitler poo and saddam poo and osama poo and ur daddys poo

and that faggot ball liking wanking muma fuking donkey rooting hippy goerge bushes poo

it kept tellin me to bomb iraq and kill terrorist scum who arnt really terrorists jst old graany with "dangerous" "explosive" walking stiks

there was also ur mummas poo that was horrible

it kept raping the children

th poor poor children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

oh my god m horny rite know im fuking my cat on the lounge

its arse hole is bleeding

By Jo on Monday, April 4, 2005 - 06:09 pm:

Your one freaky cunt man! What was the dog like?

By Final Release on Tuesday, April 19, 2005 - 11:23 pm:

The shady lazy corner of my church parking lot. It was peaceful and quiet, we usually went there at nites. Once I was feeling 'randy' in the day and we were running around in her mom's car (alone you perv's) when we stopped for a nooner on a Saturday afternoon. She was humming along nicely when suddenly a beat-up old pickup pulls out and the associate pastor gets out and looks in the window!!! Turns out he did the church lawns on Saturday and probably thought someone was broken down. He got back in his truck and drove away. I told her we should finish up later. She wanted to know what was wrong and nearly freaked when I told her what had happened. I never did tell her who the gardener was. She never knew why I quit Sunday school class together.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact