nasty sex

sorabji.com: Sex: nasty sex
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
BigE on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 12:34 am:

i am 26 recently divorced how do i put it ten years with one women (married seven), who was not open to sexual exploration at all. i am i am starting to explore the new world. if you have something you can teach me i am yours

By Nate on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 12:55 am:

i would like to put it in your ass.

By heather on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 05:11 am:

nate is great!

By patrick on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 12:32 pm:

heather is our resident authority on nateness.

if she says he's great. get down.

nate changes lives

By TBone on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 12:48 pm:

nate is even better with mayonaise.

By Kalli on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 01:30 pm:

Actually, I heard if you add nate to an ordinary meal, it quickly becomes a fantastic meal in a matter of seconds. Kinda like shake n bake..

but not really.

By semillama on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 02:40 pm:

Step 1: add equal portions of nate and bourbon and mix well.

Step 2: apply vigorously to body.

Step 3: profit.

By sarah on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 03:12 pm:

nate is low in carbs too.

By Kalli on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 04:09 pm:

hahahaa sem, that made me snort.

I heard rumors of a low calorie caffeine free version of Nate too. With lemon!

By J on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 04:34 pm:

I swear by the Nate Colon Cleanser,it's made a new woman out of me.

By Eightbit on Tuesday, May 25, 2004 - 12:45 am:

Nate helped me maintain an erection for 36 hours- for which I later had to seek medical attention.

By Tiesha on Sunday, January 9, 2005 - 04:58 am:

I wanna suck your dick and eat her couchie

By D on Sunday, January 9, 2005 - 12:27 pm:

Tiesha. you said "couchie" ? do you mean "poochie"?

By Pearl on Friday, February 11, 2005 - 09:34 pm:

Can Nate squirt my clam with hot sweetness?

By Daniel200299603 on Sunday, February 13, 2005 - 07:32 am:

hey if you get up in alask let me know

By Shalon on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 04:35 am:

talk to me

By Absalon on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 04:52 am:

fuck me

By Howard on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 05:09 am:

Who's got the penis that rocks the squeenis?

By Elmo on Wednesday, March 9, 2005 - 01:20 pm:

all of ya niggas dum ass fuck

By Benoit on Wednesday, March 9, 2005 - 02:12 pm:

One day a teacher had a taste test with her students. She picked a little boy to do the first test. She blindfolded him, put a Hershey kiss in his mouth and asked, "Do you know what it is?" "No, I don't," said the little boy. "Okay, I'll give you a clue. It's the thing your daddy wants from your Mom before he goes to work." Suddenly, a little girl at the back of the room yelled, "Spit it out! It's a piece of ass!"

By jack on Wednesday, March 9, 2005 - 04:46 pm:

welcome ben-wa.

By Ramsessuarez on Saturday, March 19, 2005 - 05:03 pm:

latino joven quiere divertirse con mujeres
    mallores de 35 y nomas de 50 ,tengo 23 te espero.

By Pan on Saturday, May 7, 2005 - 02:46 am:

will you put that fucker in the hole

By agatha on Saturday, May 7, 2005 - 01:34 pm:

"Who's got the penis that rocks the squeenis?"

This is so odd, yet magnetically memorable. I can't stop saying it. I'm hearing it as a Beastie Boys song.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact