jack,your resident Gay...

sorabji.com: Sex: jack,your resident Gay...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Jack on Monday, January 1, 2007 - 12:02 am:

By lapis on Monday, January 1, 2007 - 08:40 pm:

the bush/blair one is so much better

By V on Tuesday, January 2, 2007 - 08:35 pm:

lapis,have not seen it,can you post it?...for the record,went over 8 hours of vidios before I posted "Werewolves of London",the vidio of "Warren Zevon" singing, is more rare than gold dust.,and I did post it.,like this,http://www.videosift.com/story.php?id=9855&where=index

By V on Tuesday, January 2, 2007 - 09:01 pm:

....I still find it odd,that v used to look the exact same as "Warren Zevon",it was like looking at my self on t.v.

By jack on Wednesday, January 3, 2007 - 12:50 am:

my, but that "gay bar" thing was tedious entertainment for insecure 12-year-old humans. if anyone finds that video funny, please speak up and fill me in.

v, are you actually so stunted as to find posting that stupidity as "Jack" amusing....or were you simply fucking blitzed out of your mind when you posted that idiocy? you get a pass, i guess, as it was early morning your time on new year's day. rock on, lamefucker! thanks for thinking of me!

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, January 3, 2007 - 04:38 am:

Lapis, I remember seeing the Bush/Blair Gaybar video. Funny.But I can't remember the link.

By Nate on Wednesday, January 3, 2007 - 05:43 am:

dr. pepper, can you remember the link between australopithecus and paranthropus?

i can help you out with that one. it's fancy gays and stuff

By Dr Pepper on Thursday, January 4, 2007 - 02:27 am:

Nate; it seem that your link is broken.

By V on Saturday, January 6, 2007 - 10:14 pm:

Dr.Pepper,jack,as as we both know,is a permanent resident of the GAY BAR,GAY BAR,GAY BAR...Allways cheers me up when you post,fucking A Sir...

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact