bows on bras

sorabji.com: Weeds: bows on bras
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Sarah on Thursday, June 10, 1999 - 04:37 pm:

i got a new bra, and this morning i had to, yet again, snip off the little satin bow that is always sewn on the middle front part of a bra.

what the fuck is that all about? all it does is stick out funny if you're wearing a tight shirt. if it's for decoration, i can guarantee that if you're wearing a pretty, sexy, or decorative bra, that fucking stupid bow does not make it more pretty, more sexy, or more decorative. it's just a stupid nuisance.

furthermore, you can buy the biggest, ugliest, platex cross your big ass tits boulder holder bra and by god it too will have the fucking satin bow sewn in right between the cups.

i don't get it.

i'm going to have to form an anti-bows-on-bras coalition.

By Bagpuss on Thursday, June 10, 1999 - 05:36 pm:

Can I join?

The little tiny bows? What the fuck is that all about?

Speaking from a front-on perspective here mind you. Perhaps they have a whole new beauty when viewed from above and behind.

And black lace? Am I supposed to find that attractive? Help me out here. Masculinity crisis.

By Waffleboy on Thursday, June 10, 1999 - 05:45 pm:

I know i have been annoyed by them, because they have alittle silver thing in the center and i once took about five rolls of film of my girl and in every god damned shot they was this white mark between her tits and it drove me up the wall, on black and white it looks like dust got onyour negative or lense, but is the reflection, PAIN IN MY ASS cause I hate spot work after the fact

By Nate on Thursday, June 10, 1999 - 06:09 pm:

black lace is fine.

those bows, i thought, were decoys for the inexperienced.

when some guy starts to try to untie your bra at the bow, you have ample time to kick him the fuck out of your room.

or car.

or whatever.

By Rhiannon on Thursday, June 10, 1999 - 07:18 pm:

Or whatever? Like what, your private jet?

Lace is not fine! It's itchy as hell. That's why the best bras are the Victoria's Secret's Second-Skin satin ones. You can hardly tell you've got one on, they fit so well. And no bows on them, either.

By Waffleboy on Thursday, June 10, 1999 - 07:46 pm:

aside from comfort, bras suck in general, not that i wear them, but i think my girl looks far sexier with out one, a little nipple never hurt anyone now did it????

By Mala-dicta on Thursday, June 10, 1999 - 08:21 pm:

Bras do suck I don,t wear one.But then again if the boobs are big,and sagging,when it looks like they could tuck them under their belt,they need a bra,it looks gross.

By R.C. on Thursday, June 10, 1999 - 09:49 pm:

I can vouch for the V.S. bras/from experience. But I won't pay $25 for a damn bra. I've found bras that look & feel the same (i.e. like you're not wearing one -- no seams/just enuf jiggle when you walk/& the right amt. of support) for $10. The brand name was Enhance/I think. (I always remove the tags from my bras/becuz they itch.) They're sheer underwire #'s in that stretchy, glimmery fabric that keeps you cool when you sweat. Warner's also makes them/but not for $10.

And those little t-shirts w/the thin straps/from the girl's dept./also work well/if you're not too top-heavy.

But ribbons btwn my breasts have always seemed superfluous to me. And good (i.e. expensive/from Sami or Fernando Sanchez) lace bras are very comfy. Ditto for stretch lace bras.

By Cyst on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 04:49 am:

I hate bows on bras.

my current preference in lingerie is for solid colors, microfiber bras and underwear, no lace.

victoria's secret bras are overpriced, but they always end up on sale for 50% off. or two for one. you just have to wait.

have been thinking of ditching my lacy bras. they are cheesy. what do you think -- should I purge this from my wardrobe? (black lace, no bow, last of four photos, the weird circle thing in the corner is my lens cap hanging down, not part of the garment itself:)

http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Node/7814/

By R.C. on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 09:55 am:

That shot of the 2 musicians in Kiez was cool. I'm not used to seeing older people as street musicians.

But the bra looks good on you. I say keep it. Unless you really hate it. Save it as emergency underwear for those days when you've run out of clean laundry & have to go to work.

By Gee on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 10:20 am:

I don't own one single bra that has a tiny bow in the center of it. I hate them anyway.

I'm not really a lace freak either, unless the lace is lining something much prettier, like silk.

By Nate on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 11:01 am:

cyst - where are the pictures you took after that?

"Or whatever? Like what, your private jet? "

sheeeit. stain the calf's leather in your lear once and you never have sex in the motherfucker again.

By Cyst on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 11:28 am:

the pictures I took after that are of the notre dame and a seine flood and shit. I was getting dressed.

that photo was taken at like 11 a.m. (basement apartment) while I was bored waiting for my friend to get out of the bath.

By Cyst on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 11:34 am:

but I also have photos of the much cooler underwear I bought later on that day.

maybe I'll scan and post those this weekend.

but I want male advice on keep or ditch the cheesy black-lace bra. it's not comfortable enough for me to want to wear to work, so it's pretty much just a question of the possible-interest-of-others factor.

By Margret on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 12:34 pm:

Cyst: men are very simple creatures. If a man gets to the point he is seeing your lingerie, then it's probable he wants to see it and you want him to see it, which is all good from his standpoint until you boil a bunny (thanks, Swine, for reminding me of this). Black lace is a simple symbol for boys, it means I dressed up for you. They do recognize and store this information, and appreciate it. But they don't agonize over it if they catch you in a comfortable bra as long as it's presentable. Black lace is gravy on ambrosia! Getting to see the bra at all is the food of the gods.
    Am I not right, gentlemen?
    I am not a man, so feel free to discount my offering.

By Nate on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 12:35 pm:

i personally find black lace sexy.

however, most i doubt most men think of alternatives. they dig what you present them.

so if you bust out with some silk camosile (or however that would be spelled,) instead of a black lace bra, no one will complain.

hell, i think most men are just happy to be busted out on.

men are like crows. crows really dig shiny stuff. doesn't matter what it is, if it's shiny it's cool.

men like tits.

and ass.

By Nate on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 12:36 pm:

are you sure you're not dyke margret?

gmta.

By Margret on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 12:42 pm:

Did I ever say I wasn't a dyke?

By Waffleboy on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 12:57 pm:

Nate, Margaret, you both are right.......shiny half naked women rock!!!!! bottom line....Cyst, do you photograph? And you arre quite sexy, are you French? If anyone is interested in seeing any of my photographs, (not of me specifically. Email me, they are simple .tif files viewed through MSPAINT or something like that..

By Sarah on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 02:14 pm:

i knew you swung both ways. there's hope.

By Bagpuss on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 04:12 pm:

'king hell cyst you're gorgeous! And where did you get that picture of my dad and his accordian?

Anyways, black lace just says bored housewife.
    To me that is.

I'm trying to think of the male eqivalent...

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Boxer shorts with red kisses on them? Or a "cartoon" tie?

You know, forced, thought about, a mind thing not a heart thing.

By Waffleboy on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 05:34 pm:

black lace can be very sexy but is most effective if used on certain skin and hair combinations i think

By R.C. on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 08:44 pm:

Yeah. I think black anything looks cool on me becuz I'm coppery-skinned & dark-haired. Black can look too stark on pale complexions.

Then again/Grace Kelly is one of my icons & she always looked great in black. Or anything else.

By Bagpuss on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 08:54 pm:

Coppery skinned????

You mean you're orange?

By R.C. on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 09:28 pm:

LOL! No/fool. I'm the color cafe-au-lait blackfolks w/a lot of Indian blood turn when they move to FL & get very tanned.

I shd prolly use sunscreen/but its already so hot & sticky out/who wants to smear goop on their skin?

By Sheila on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 09:43 pm:

now you got me started on bras again. driving down the street of the Big Village, i noticed a bra in the bridal shoppe window and thought that looks like a great bra for me, and i bet it fits. a couple of weeks later i was on my way to pick up some photodocs and passed the shop, went in, and met the bra person. she nearly had the big one when i told her where i bought my last "bra that fits" but soon i was grovelling for an appointment. this is so self indulgent and decadent and outrageous that i cannot even make excuses for it. custom made bra, just for me me me me me. i feel like an ass just talking about it.

i feel like an ass.

i'm going to find one, right now.

By Swine on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 10:37 pm:

what kinda indian blood do you have running through those veins?

i discovered i could get a tan after spending a few months in south india. i was up in the hill station at kodaikkanal with my redheaded german-blooded friend davison. we were on vacation from the semester abroad program, so we went up there to chill out and smoke up all the herbs and hash that we couldn't touch too often while living with our host families. ($10/ounce. take me back.) i was checking out the shiny red-coppery tone my skin had taken on, and telling him that the sun must be making my south indian/amerindian blood act up.
    he was just looking at me with this confused expression on his face.

"whoa... shit, man. i thought you were black!"

the way he said that and the look on his face had me on the floor laughing my ass off.

i must've spent about an hour trying to explain to him that my family was from guyana and my mom's ancestry is largely caribbean amerindian with a dash of east indian from all the indentured servants they sent over there.

d must've been too stoned to assimilate that info cuz he kept asking me what part of africa guyana was in.

brain damage.

i bet he still doesn't get it.

By R.C. on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 11:43 pm:

My Dad's people are Bajan. His father was half Black & half Brit (the bastard son of some English plantation owner -- he hated Whitefolks 'til the day he died)/born & raised in Barbados. My Dad's mother was a Brazilian who immigranted to Barbados. My grandfather once told me I look just like her. Most Brazilians are mestizos -- African/Spanish & Indian. (But they are/unfortunately/very color-struck there.) So that's where the Indian on my father's side comes from.

My Mom's father was Indian & possibly Black. (According to my Mom/her Dad told them his mother died when he was an infant/& he was raised by Indians for a time. But I have always entertained the romantic notion that she was an escaped slave.) My Mom's mother was a straight-up Irish woman who came over during one of the potato famines. How those 2 hooked up/no one knows. (You cdn't ask a lot of questions as a child in my maternal grandfather's house.) My mother's parents weren't allowed to legally marry becuz of the anti-miscegenation laws. (Another reason why I figure her Dad must've been half-Black.There weren't laws against Whites marrying Indians /TTBOMK.) But he owned a lot of land/& they lived together on a big farm in VA & had 15 children. Only 10 lived to adulthood. (My mother has 3 brothers & 6 sisters.)

I don't know what tribe the Indian on my Mom's side is from. Possibly Iriquois/or whichever Indian nations were living in VA in the 1800's.
    She's currently trying to research her father's family tree on the Web. And not having much success/since there were no birth certificates for either of her parents.

By R.C. on Saturday, June 12, 1999 - 12:01 am:

Also -- this is why I have such a beef w/folks claiming to be "bi-racial". I suppose I cd cop to that mess if I wanted to -- & then some. But why wd I? It wd be foolish for me to walk around claiming to be 1/2 Indian & 1/4 White & 1/4 Black or whatever. (And most Blacks on the planet are just as racially-mixed as Swine & I are.) Becuz I am a 100% Black woman. But I see so many Blackfolks (esp. fair-skinned Black women who were raised by White mother's after their Black father's left) standing up to proudly proclaim claim their Whiteness to the world. That's a check they can't ever cash.

I don't know why so many of them feel compelled to distance themselves from their Blackness by claiming every other racial heritage they can. (Well, I do/but it makes no fucking sense to me. Esp. when Blacks are the ones who've always accepted them.)

And Sheila: get yrself that custom-made bra if you want it! I say every woman shd have custom-made undies at least once in her life. Just leave off the damn bow.

By Swine on Saturday, June 12, 1999 - 12:56 am:

i don't really consider myself racially mixed.
    as far as i'm concerned, my amerindian ancestors are black.
    my south indian ancestors are black.
    and, of course, my stolen ivory coast ancestors (the majority of my blood) are black, too.

i tell my good friend raz (who is puerto rican) that he's black as well.

but that's all political.

when i'm asked, i refer to myself as black rather than african-american for a variety of reasons. partially because if i wanted to be precise, i'd call myself guyanese-american rather than african american. mostly because i believe in the concept of black unity, even if reality tells a strikingly different story.

whatever you wanna call yourself, there's certainly nothing wrong with acknowledging all the varying cultures that make up your ancestry.

people from all sorts of different perspectives will try to give you shit for all sorts of different reasons.

as far as i'm concerned the only logical response is

"fuck you. i know who i am."

and i do.

By Agatha on Saturday, June 12, 1999 - 01:46 am:

well put, swine.

By Cyst on Saturday, June 12, 1999 - 04:39 am:

what sort of underwear are you supposed to wear with a black lace bra?

I have not yet met a man I would wear all-lace panties for. and they'd look stupid anyway. can you wear plain black satiny underwear with a lacy bra?

waffleboy - thanks for the compliment.

I'm not french at all. I'm biracial (do you think it's ok for white/asian mixes to call themselves this, r.c.?), culturally american.

my mother is 100% white trash, born in an industrial town in northern england.

my father was born to a colonial dutch family in jakarta, indonesia, before it became independent. since for many years holland did not allow dutch women to move to indonesia, the dutch men married native women. so my dad's family is all mixed race. when people ask me to explain why I look like such a freak, like some sort of amazon china girl, I tell them I'm dutch-indonesian (tall and dark).

I'm an amateur photographer and I like to travel, a lot like your average jeopardy contestant. you should put some of your photos on a free geocities web site, waffleboy, and then tell us where to look.

hey, thanks, bagpuss. that's nice of you to say. the photo's a little deceiving, though. I don't usually walk around with that come-hither-so-I-can-spank-you look.

By Bagpuss on Saturday, June 12, 1999 - 06:35 am:

Well you should ;)

I'm Welsh.
    Nothing more needed to say really.

Us brits have such DULL ancestory. There again, I have stuff in my Fridge that's older than the USA.

By Cyst on Saturday, June 12, 1999 - 08:57 am:

so bagpuss - do you look like catherine zeta-jones?

I added a more explicit but still geocities-allowable meatmobile photo to the web page:

http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Node/7814

I sized down almost all the photos so the page shouldn't be as annoying.

it's in the spain section. but r.c. and anyone else who is interested in my photos of the streets of kiev may want to check out the ukraine link.

thanks to all for helping me get my exhibitionist jollies.

By Bagpuss on Saturday, June 12, 1999 - 09:50 am:

ummm, the beard sort of spoils that effect. I went to college near her though.

By Margret on Saturday, June 12, 1999 - 11:32 am:

How bout Tom Jones? or Timothy Dalton? Is anyone in your family named Rhys? I have an ex-boyfriend of French Canadian and welsh descent named Rhys.

If I were black I'd call myself black. It's a 60s awareness thing. African-american makes too much of ethnicity (a la Irish or Italian american) as though there weren't serious RACE issues in this fucking country.

Cyst, I didn't want to be the one to say anything, but since Bag did I c'n say: YOWZA, baby! Does it bother you that I am objectifying you? I didn't show the men in the house yer pic for fear of downloading and e-mailing around the country to other goobers with perpetual hard-ons.

I am keeping Sarah's pic to myself for now, but she's a hotmomma too.

Heh.

What do you have to say about THAT, Mr. Nate?

By R.C. on Saturday, June 12, 1999 - 06:27 pm:

Cyst: Whatever you choose to call yrself is fine by me. What I was talking abt is specifically a Black thang.

But it doesn't matter what you call yrself/becuz you're gorgeous.You cd call yrself Elmer Fudd & men wd still faint at the site of you in yr undies. (Didn't you hear that loud 'thud' coming from Nate's directions a little while ago? And notice that he's not been heard from since?)

And if you really want pretty/comfy lace panties /hop over to Paris (which is just a train ride for you)/stop by one of those chi-chi little lingerie shops & get yrself some handmade undies. The lace will be very fine/sewn onto silk (so you can also do the 2-shades-of-the-same-color thing/or the contrasting-color thing) & extremely comfotable to wear.

What I really dig in terms of lace is cocktail dresses. Say, a really well-cut silk shift w/a bateau neck/in gunmental grey or navy blue w/a black lace overlay. So the contrasting color of the silk beneath the lace shimmers when you walk. And I get to give off that breathlessly-passionate-femme-fatale vibe from the lace/while still maintining an alien-that-might -fuck-you-to-death edge from the silver or blue underneath.

But y'know/that's just me...

By Jen the Wren on Saturday, June 12, 1999 - 07:50 pm:

Cyst, hello. I am a girl and I think you are incredible. I dunna have any pictures of myself in underwear because I think that I am mis-porportioned. I used to know a boy who, after screwing the brains out of his girlfriends, would wait until they fell asleep and cut the tiny bows from their bras. As souvenirs. I think that I am what you would call selectively irish. I'm not sure how much irish i have in me, and i didn't even find out i was irish until i was 15. But ever since I was young i knew all there was to know about irish mythology and things like that. When I was 15 I was told that my biological father was named something generic like Patrick McCarthy, but when I found this out it was like Deja Vu.

By Gee on Sunday, June 13, 1999 - 06:41 am:

Cyst - I like your cat. He's got an evil look to him.

The first person to make a joke about Cyst's "pussy" is going to be hurt.

By J on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 09:58 am:

Jen the wren,I.m Irish too,and I,m fucking proud to be,don,t think we were not oppressed when we made it to America.Oh,your pretty smart for 15 you already know that.

By Nate on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 11:32 am:

i don't call myself black. oprah said i could, but it is somewhat an injustice when you are as melanin lacking as i.

i am a mutt. i have blood from 4 continents.

"What do you have to say about THAT, Mr. Nate?"
    "Didn't you hear that loud 'thud' coming from Nate's directions a little while ago? And notice that he's not been heard from since?)"

Sometimes i have no idea what the fuck you guys are talking about.

By Swine on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 11:42 am:

just smile and nod, man.

smile and nod.

By Waffleboy on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 12:18 pm:

I am such a white boy, I have Lebanonese and Irish mix, it's no surprise most folk are mutts these days, so in short I am grapeleave-eating-drunk-potato-planting kinda guy.
    Cyst I would love to post more of my pics, I have alot of self portraits that I am working on and others as all. I would like to post them but I am having them scanned here at work and subject to the pace of my art director. I am not that technically apt to set up a website, nor do I have the time to fuck around with it, I will be happy to email some pics I have already, Nate has seen them, they are all of my wife, if you really care. I just have a handful now. Aside from your physical attractiveness, I love self potraits, i find them to be the most interesting, the most honest, I am such a narcissist I guess, but it's always neat to see the person behind the camera in front of the camera...do you do your own developing and printing? email me if you want to see some of my work

By R.C. on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 03:05 pm:

It was a JOKE, Nate -- i.e. you clicked on Cyst's link from her 6/12/99 post/took one looke at the sexy shot of her in her undies/& fainted daed away.

By Cyst on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 03:10 pm:

god, you guys are nice.

margret - I think if a chick puts up a link saying "please look at me in my bra and panties," then she pretty much doesn't have a problem being objectified.

some friends of mine said they used the photos as "a visual aid to masturbation." I think that was really sweet of them to say.

By Cyst on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 03:19 pm:

r.c. - that's a good idea -- lace on the outside, silk on the inside. and I love your description of the dress. do you actually have something like that? I'm really lucky right now to have a seamstress who'll make me shirts for $5-7, pants for $15 and dresses for $20 (she buys the lining, zippers and buttons). I just go to her with fabric and draw things, and she makes them to fit me exactly. I wish I could marry her and get her a green card in the states.

just to clarify a bit about the geography of kiev and surrounds, though. paris isn't a train ride away. I'd have to spend 18 hours on a train just to get to the western border of ukraine. I'm about as close to iraq as I am to france.

however, I do have a plane ticket out in a week and a half. I'm certain I will acquire new lingerie.

By Waffleboy on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 03:20 pm:

oh i love the humility cyst, i want to be objectified daily....we had a big silly seminar on Friday here at work regarding sexual harrassment, and now, everyone today is all quiet and afraid to say anything, and I am like screaming "hey I wish somebody would sexually harass me!!!!"

By R.C. on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 03:31 pm:

Cyst: No/that's my dream dress -- i.e. I only get to wear it in my dreams. I think I saw something similar in a magazine layout, like, 10 yrs. ago. But if I had a seamstress who'd hook me up for $20 & I knew where to get good-quality fabrics/it wd be in my closet now!

I actually do have yards & yards of Paris-bought ceam-colored silk my Moms got for me when they went to France a few years ago/to use when I was ready to have my wedding dress made. (As if!) But it has prolly yellowed by now.

By Waffleboy on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 03:31 pm:

question to Cyst,

"I added a more explicit but still geocities-allowable meatmobile photo to the web page"

do you actually have pictures that they WON'T allow???????

who doesn't i guess

By Cyst on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 03:36 pm:

I'm going to miss my workplace. we can talk about tits and which guy should have won the gay striptease contest and which ukrainian girl is the prettiest (the one posing with the mayor onstage, or the one sitting down next to him in the audience). we don't have to be careful what we say, but no one is boorish.

I can see that I've already started my part of the inform-the-rest-of-the-world-about-ukraine campaign. I guess it was inevitable; I just hope it doesn't get too out of hand.

By R.C. on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 03:43 pm:

And Waffleboy: Imagine Brunhilda coming up behind you in yr office/grabbing yr ass w/both hands/& whipsering in yr ear w/her dragon breath: "You look really great in that suit. I bet you'd look even beter out of it..."

Sexual harassment isn't funny when you're being hassled by someone who can seriously impede yr career progress. Or fire you outright.

Things in corp. America have changed & maybe they aren't as loose now. But I don't miss the off-color remarks & such in the workplace. Save that shit for Happy Hour.

By Waffleboy on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 03:45 pm:

why are you there Cyst?

By Cyst on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 03:54 pm:

r.c. - can you dye silk? maybe even if it has yellowed, you can dye it a bit darker. and make a couple cocktail dresses out of it, in different colors. if you can find someone who can sew.

it's almost worth learning how, isn't it? I would love to continue to be able to design my own clothes.

waffleboy - I wouldn't want to display any photos geocities would not accept. I'm only an amateur slut. maybe not even that, perhaps just a hussy.

I moved to ukraine because I had nothing better to do.

By Waffleboy on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 04:02 pm:

i see, i wasn't asking you to post them, just curious if you went that far. that would be to forward now wouldn't it?

By Cyst on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 04:10 pm:

r.c. - what's a bateau neck?

waffleboy - I take my photos for developing at the 80-kopecks-a-print place up the street. except recently I've been a little embarrassed, so I've had coworkers take my film into the place downstairs from my office.

I love printing b&w photos but have never done it by myself. if I'm ever rich, I'll get a setup.

I love photography because it's such an egalitarian art form. meaning, you don't need any talent at all to come up with interesting results.

By Cyst on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 04:14 pm:

you weren't being too forward. I've taken topless self-portraits, but never to my knowledge has my twat been captured on film.

By Cyst on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 04:24 pm:

sorry to bore everyone. let's talk about clothes.

r.c., you live in florida. do you wear linen a lot? it's my favorite fabric because it looks and feels so great. it's even cooler than cotton, I think. supposedly liz claiborne came out with wrinkle-free linen (it's put through some chemical treatment), but I think that's a travesty. linen crumples beautifully. it excuses you from ironing. (it's linen, it's supposed to be wrinkled.)

last night I met a peace corps hanger-on who not only looked like nicholas cage but was wearing linen pants! I made an excuse to see him again before I leave (to bequeath him my spice collection).

By Waffleboy on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 05:35 pm:

i somehow manage to get my wife tipsy and take naughty photos, well tastefully naughty. i am studying photography. i worship the aesthics of a female figure, i fidn them the easiest to photograph, that and self portraits, i only do b&w becasue thats all i know how to do. color is a whole different real. i rent a dark room for $4/hour. It's so much fun, hypnotic and relaxing. I sorta disagree with the egalitarian comment but thats only becasue i am working really hard to become a fine art photographer............yet i wouldn't ever discourage anyone from taking pictures, no matter what your intent is......fabrics?
    uh..uh...uh......my cords are chafing me today because its a little hot out.....?????

By Waffleboy on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 05:36 pm:

i apologize for my mispells, it's not that i am an idiot, i am just typing fast cause i am at work...please don't look down upon me...

By Nate on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 05:54 pm:

waffleboy - does your wife know you share your photographs?

cyst - you can e-mail me your photographs of questionable content if you need someone to, you know, critique your, skills, with an objective eye.

er.

By Waffleboy on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 06:01 pm:

yes, she wouldn't let me photo her if she had hang ups about other people viewing them, she knows i am seriosuly persuing photography and i have to be able to show my work.....

Cyst....
    um...YES...um I TOO can......um.......um... ...verify....yer...um...your TALENTS.......RIGHT!

By Waffleboy on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 06:07 pm:

i had my first informal showing a few weeks, a friend had a party at his downtown loft and i hung about 14 pieces i have.

i think they counted approx 400 to 500 people at this function,

By Cyst on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 06:20 pm:

hey waffleboy, please email me the pics at americanka@mailcity.com. I love looking at minimally dressed babes.

and thanks for the photo-critique offers.

By Waffleboy on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 06:26 pm:

check yer email cyst

By R.C. on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 08:29 pm:

You can dye silk/but 'tis a task better left to professionals.

And since ma mere paid for the fabric/she's not coming up off it til I need a wedding dress. Or til she's dead & I'm free to do as I please w/it.

A bateau neck = boat neck. i.e. if you took a regular t-shirt & cut the top off straight across /from the top of one shoulder to the top of the other/then put a proper finish on it/you'd have a boat neck. The swells w/yachts popularized this particular neckline back in the 1940's/I think. But I have a hard time finding them now.

I like them becuz they show more clavicle than tees/& I have killer clavicles.

By Cyst on Tuesday, June 15, 1999 - 05:14 am:

yeah, I love necklines that show the collarbone.

my seamstress is sick of making scoop-neck tops for me. we compromised on the last dress. less chest and more shoulder.

the bateau neck ends up looking a little droopy in the front, is that right? like, there are some folds of fabric?

By Margret on Tuesday, June 15, 1999 - 09:00 am:

Bateau neck = squared off. Doesn't droop on me.
    Sweetheart neckline = square of the shoulder, but dipping into a "v" between las tatas.
    My favorite is that neckline that's high across the base of the throat, early 60s style favorite.
    I also like scoop necks.
    I like ballet necks.
    I like crew necks.
    I like turtle and mock turtle necks
    I like ripping the collars out of my t-shirts, too.
    I hate "V" necks. I hate that awful "v" from a wraparound.

By J on Tuesday, June 15, 1999 - 11:41 am:

Shaunna let her ex-boyfriend make a movie of her diddling herself and I had to go with her mom to get it back when they broke up.Deep down I hope he made a copy and it,s all over the internet.

By Waffleboy on Tuesday, June 15, 1999 - 12:09 pm:

Cyst did you get the pics?

By Cyst on Tuesday, June 15, 1999 - 12:17 pm:

I did. I especially liked the photo that showed her lips and chin in the left corner. what did you use as the black background for that photo?

your wife has beautiful feet.

one of the photos that shows her face reminds me of a picture from sonic youth's sister album.

nice work.

By Waffleboy on Tuesday, June 15, 1999 - 12:37 pm:

i know the album well, have you heard or seen the record "Evol" that cover photo is a still from an R. Kern movie, he is a mentor of mine as a photographer so i can't deny the influence. The black background is a bed sheet.

i am happy you liked them

By Cyst on Tuesday, June 15, 1999 - 12:49 pm:

evol - thurston moore has his hands open in front of his face, and there are eyes painted on his palms?

no. that's the expressway single or something.

evol has a color photo of a field or something?

send me more as you get them scanned. thanks.

By Waffleboy on Wednesday, June 16, 1999 - 08:17 pm:

i sent the Evol cover via email, hopefully you got it. I will be happy to send photos when i get them scanned

do they sell sonic youth in Kiev, do you ever get a tast of decent western music in the clubs? what is the local music scene like in Kiev??

By Sarah on Tuesday, December 14, 1999 - 04:06 pm:

there is nothing quite like the joy of a great bra... and i have scored the mack daddy of all bras.

i went to Ross' with Beth on saturday. i ended up buying three new bras, because the one i had left that still fits had been stained blue by a brand new blue batik dress i wore Friday night. even after washing it, the blue tinge remained, and that simply will not fly, especially when i am wearing a white top, which i often do.

so each of the bras i bought (two white, one black) was under ten dollars. that alone is a divine miracle in itself. and the best one of them all, quite possibly the best bra i have ever worn in my life, i purchased for the low, low price of $4.99.

so get this. it's a white, front fastening bra. It is made out of incredibly thin, flimsy material, almost like a microscopic mesh membrane. it's totally see-through all the way around. the material is also a bit shiny and the fabric itself is very stretchy. there are no seams anywhere on the bra.

what this means is that the flimsy, stretchy, seamless material of the bra doesn't cram my boobs into some pre-designed, pre-shaped cups that are nothing at all like real tits. Instead, the fabric of the bra totally conforms to the shape of my breasts. and the miracle of it is that there are no plastic strap adjusters, yet the straps are just the right length the way they are. so basically I'm getting all the support of a regular bra, but my boobies get to retain their natural shape.

putting on this bra is like an instant boob job, but way better, because my tits are suddenly perfect *and* natural looking. and fabric is so thin and seamless that you can even see that i'm wearing a bra at all under my shirt.

of course, the bonus nonfeature is that there is no dumb ittle bow in the front.

it's also pretty to look at.

for $4.99.

can you feel the power yet?

i sure can. i can't stop feeling myself up when i'm wearing this thing.

By mistaswine on Tuesday, December 14, 1999 - 04:22 pm:

a song for sarah's natural born killers:

Red Hot Mama

{G Clinton, G Cook} Chelsea Music Pub Ltd

{spoken:}
    A luscious bitch she is, true
    But it's not nice to fool mother nature.
    The proud mother of god (like all ho's)is jealous of her own shadow.
    Who is this young Vic Tanny bitch who wish to be queen for a day?
    Who would sacrifice the great grandsons and daughters of her jealous mother by sucking their brain until their ability to think was amputated?
    By pimping their instincts until they were fat, horny and strung-out in a neurotic attempt to be queen of the universe...
    Who is this bitch???

{sung:}
    Red hot mama from Louisiana
    Thumbin' her way to Savannah
    She been cooped up too long

Red hot mama lookin' to the city
    Taxi dancers and big time spenders
    She's been groovin'

Red hot mama was gettin' down
    Scoping the places where fun to be found
    She was smokin'

Ride on, red hot mama
    Girl, you sure look good to me
    Ride on, red hot mama
    Ride on, red hot mama
    Ride on, red hot mama

Red hot mama was really bad
    She was badder than bad, bad as she want to be

Red hot mama was a real gas
    Doin' it good and doing it fast
    She was smokin'

Whoa, {etc}!

Ride on red hot mama
    Ride on red hot mama
    (Come on baby!)
    Ride on red hot mama
    (Right on!)
    Ride on red hot mama

Be my dog!
    You look good, girl
    Carry on!
    Hey!
    Get funky?

Hey baby
    Be my dog

Come on, baby!
    Red hot mama
    Right on
    Play, boy
    Play on!

By Nate on Tuesday, December 14, 1999 - 04:31 pm:

if this was an episode of MST3K (RIP), that last clip they show at the end would be:

"so basically I'm getting all the support of a regular bra, but my boobies get to retain their natural shape."

By mistaswine on Tuesday, December 14, 1999 - 04:39 pm:

ok. just one more.
    then i'll stop.

scout's honor.

Alice In My Fantasies

{G Clinton, G Cook}

Hey baby, be my dog!
    Owwww!
    Alice in my fantasies, uh
    Promised to do all kind of freaky things to me
    Said she would, uh, suck my soul, if I'd lick her emotion
    The freak said I would even owe her my devotion

She said she'd, uh, cover me with, uh, strawberries
    And pretend that I'm a shortcake
    I said, "Uh, not by the hair of my chinny chin chin"

OWWW!!!
    Yeah!!!
    Hey!!!

Alice in my fantasies
    Promised to do all kind of things to me
    Said she would, uhh, suck my soul if I'd lick her emotion
    And that I would even owe her my devotion

I saidm "Uh, lady, be my dog and I'll be your tree
    And you can pee on me."
    Mama said never eat yellow snow
    So away we go!

Huh, huh, huhh, huhh, huhh, huuuuuuhhh, huuuuhhhh!!!! Heyyy!!!

Be my dog!
    Hey!
    Baby
    They call it mental masturbation
    ?

By Sarah on Tuesday, December 14, 1999 - 04:42 pm:

oooh what you want
    baby i got it
    what you need
    you know i got it

By Nate on Tuesday, December 14, 1999 - 06:20 pm:

so george clinton is the godfather of funk, right?

By Patrick on Tuesday, December 14, 1999 - 06:26 pm:

those bootsy records i got last friday...welli am such a dumbass, i should have lookeda t the dates, the one with The Almost Comical Coloring Book, fromt eh late 70s thats the shit, the other one, has a date of the mid 80s, jesuagechrist, it's like a Lionel Richie/ Cameo trainwreck.

By agatha on Tuesday, December 14, 1999 - 08:45 pm:

i think i may have gotten one of those bras at ross on saturday night at around six pm. synchronicity? what is the bra called?

i wish my dogs would stop farting. it's hell.

By Taetia on Tuesday, December 14, 1999 - 10:15 pm:

$4.99 for the perfect bra with no stupid bows?!?
    My head is spinning with jealousy and disbelief.

Here you pay $60 for an average bra. I'm sure they
    charge $5 for the bloody bow.

By Wonk on Wednesday, December 15, 1999 - 12:12 am:

I like the bows post-removal. They are cute just lying in the palm of my hand. A little teeny bow.

By Gee on Wednesday, December 15, 1999 - 12:54 am:

It's nice to wear colored bras under white shirts. Some colored bras. Just so it subtly shows through like oops you didn't realize you put on the Blue bra this morning.

I don't like white bras. I have one practical white bra (because some white shirts just look stupid with colored bras underneath) and one white bra that's really pretty. It's satin. Have I said this before? Anyway the good thing about it is that it makes me look really good if I'm not wearing anything over it. If I decide to fully dress, though, it makes my breats look weird.

Sarah - I have three bras almost exactly like that. Except none of them are white (don't like white). One is pink (which is almost as good as white, cuz I can wear it under a white shirt), one is red and one is leopard print. But shiney and sheer and buckle in the front and all that stuff you said. Of course, they cost more than five bucks...

By Sarah on Wednesday, December 15, 1999 - 02:57 am:

i don't know what the bra is called. but yeah, i bought it saturday night, at about 6 pm my time.
    it would *really* be synchronicity if we wear the same bra size.

although all three bras i bought each had a different size printed on the tag. but they all fit good.

i would have bought a pink one or a black one or whatever color they had, but they only had one white one in my size. and it was MINE ALL MINE!

By Patrick on Wednesday, December 15, 1999 - 12:31 pm:

she had the juggs

-steve martin

By J on Wednesday, December 15, 1999 - 12:44 pm:

Here come the juggs,here come the juggs...uh Laugh In?

By Sarah on Wednesday, December 15, 1999 - 03:30 pm:

ok, today i'm wearing the black one. the cups are half velvet and half satin.

for once i didn't chop off the bow. it's not a bow anyway, it's like these super tiny pearls all sewn into a circle with a black satin ribbon and it looks pretty damn cute.

of course, this one does have seams, strap adjusters, and a few fasteners in the back and thus it is definitely not as great as the aforementioned brasier, but it's not bad either. it's sorta festive, which is why i wore it today. we're having our Center xmas party today.

champagne! in the afternoon! huzzah! maybe i'll hit on one of the bio geeks from Molecular.

By WHITE MIKE on Monday, March 3, 2003 - 03:50 pm:

Fuck you all.

By sarah on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 11:02 am:

i wonder what happened to that bra. maybe i grew out of it.

anyway, i'm thinking of resorting to this - my housemate has a sewing machine...

By moonit on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 04:46 pm:

Sarah, check this out

By sarah on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 05:15 pm:

By BIGKev on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 07:25 pm:

what size is 'X-Gorgeous' or 'Goddess'?

going by the rest of the chart that would mean (to me) one BIG, and i mean really fucking BIG woman... like a 42" chest.......

but what the hell do I know?

By sarah on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 11:52 pm:

i started this thread 9 and half years ago.

i remember that white bra eerily well. i wore it until it literally began to disintegrate.

i've been wanting to write about this wine game i've playing by myself. the game is that i buy a $50 bottle of wine (don't tell senor), a $15 bottle of wine, and a $7 bottle of wine - i try to purchase as close to same varietal in each price category, so that it's as fair of a comparison as possible.

he's nervous but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs but he keeps on forgettin' what he wrote down the whole crowd goes so loud

the first time i played the game i opened each wine one at a time, starting with the most expensive, then mid range, then cheap. the $50 bottle... it was disappointing, thin. i don't remember what it was, likely a zin. i like wines i can chew.

the $15 bottle was very good. dark purple, full bodied flavor, not too spicy.

the $6 bottle of wine was swill. i drank half a glass and poured out the rest. brought it over to a friend's whose husband will drink anything, so at least it got used up.

he opens his mouth but the words won't come out he's chokin' how everybody's jokin' now the clocks run out times up over blah

the second time i played this game i opened all three wines at the same time, and it was much better that way, because the essence of the game is about contrast, not price, and this way the differences are immediate even if they are not extreme.

so the second round was syrah. no shiraz, no petite syrah, just syrah. the $50 bottle again was forgettable. the $15 bottle was exceptional, i can't remember the label, but only that the vineyard where the grapes were grown and bottled is in walla walla washington. and i've been through there before. in fact, i was on a road trip with a friend, i had a broken ankle, and we stayed one night in a roach motel there.

the wine, though, it was very impressive.

the $7 bottle of wine tasted a little like cardboard and black pepper and raisins. it tasted like it was really really trying. but it was shit.

The soul's escapin' thru this hole that it's gapin' this world is mine for the takin' make me king, as we move toward a new world order

i don't know, whatever, i'm not even trying to make a point. it's just something to amuse myself, since after both babies are in bed by that time i'm too tired to do anything truly interesting.

my life is consumed by my children, it's hard to believe that i have any capacity left to talk about things like wine, or politics, or current events, or music. in my brain there couldn't possibly be any space left for anything except diapers and daycare, crayons and puzzles, does this one's shoes still fit? does this one have a fever? we're out of wipes and bubble bath.

it doesn't bother me at all. sometimes it feels like having kids was my sanity's last stand, and it is such an intoxicating delirium. both of my children are so perfect, so juicy. my heart races, my chest becomes heavy, and i begin to pant and sometimes sweat out of sheer excitement when it's time to pick them up from day care / preschool. and once i have them with me, my nervous system slowly starts to return to equilibrium. when we get home i hug them and hold them and squeeze them, i juggle and bounce them, chase them, bite their necks and bellies and toes.

the soul's escapin' thru this hole that it's gapin'

every single night before i go to bed i check on them in their beds at least once. most nights i check on the 2, 3, 4 times. i stand and watch and listen, just a few moments. as i do this, i can barely believe that i grew these two perfect humans inside of my body.

there are so many ups and downs about being a parent, but none of the downs have anything to do with my kids, whether they are sleeping or not, behaving well or not. these little people, they are what i'm doing with my life. and every day i wish i could freeze time.

you'd better lose yourself in the music the moment you own it, you'd better never let it go you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow this opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo

By heather on Friday, January 15, 2010 - 04:47 am:

/me pats her ovaries gently

hi sarah

futures
    ghosts

By moonit on Saturday, January 16, 2010 - 05:46 pm:

woah.

its scary to hear your biological click ticking when you orginally through it was broken and didn't want to go there....

35 this year and trying to plan to try.... the pandyr says no.... but I don't know if he means it.

By sarah on Saturday, January 16, 2010 - 10:46 pm:

i wasn't convinced i wanted babies until i got knocked up. and even then i wasn't convinced until the beginning of the 3rd trimester.

now i wish i was ten years youger and would birth 2 more. i want to be covered in children the chaos the insanity.

i'm trying very hard not to produce any more humans, because i think adding population is a ghost crime against nature. but i think a lot about adopting more. not now, but down the road.

my 2 year old craps in her diaper. my 7 month old poops and pees in the potty, and will do the same in her diaper when necessary. her preference is clear. she is amazing.

my two year old can count to twenty. i can explian to her complex choices and their impacts, and she makes her own decisions based on pretty abstract thought of her own. she is a miracle. she is a booger, the one who will end up causing me a lot of trouble down the line. too smart for her own good.

my baby is the most feminie baby ever, a big fat whale of a babe, who is happy happy happy, easy going, smiley, if she could talk her first words would be "it's all good".

i'm exhausted. lack of proper kinds of sleep is dragging me notch by notch down into a health problem that is systemic in nature. i need more of the right kinds of sleep. i don't care if i have to wake up at 5 am with my girls, as long i get 7.5 untinteruped. don't see that happening terribly soon.

oh motherhood, such a cruel task master. no support, flippant guideance, trial and error, totally winging it, yet doing a great job inspite.. my kids are soooooo good, so indrediby smart and sweet and for the most part quite reasonalbe considering. the shoulds of motherhood. being surrounded by rigid idiologies, lack of cultural context. it's so hard to naviage inside such an all or nothing framework, where to me motherhood has taught me above all humility and flexibiltiy. stay fresh in each moment. the worst moments can be disarmed, squelched by relinquishing control and following their lead, by listening, and responding with empathy and humor and grace.

bring on the babies. i'm up for the daily challenges. they make me feel awake and alive.

By kazu on Saturday, January 16, 2010 - 10:58 pm:

You couldn't pay me to have another child.

By kazu on Saturday, January 16, 2010 - 11:13 pm:

And Sarah you need to post more pictures of your
    girls.

By sarah on Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 12:05 pm:

Ian's about to turn 1 soon right? that's a huge milestone. is he walking yet?

it gets easier.

i actually have two videos posted on vimeo. one of the Nats that's about a minute and a half long and just cute and sweet. you gotta wait all the way to the end to get a good view of her because the lighting isn't good. we got a flip for xmas and i'm still learning how to use it well.

the other video of the turducken is only 45 seconds long and totally hilarious.

but the videos are password protected to keep some of my creepy family out. i'll message you on fb with the link and stuff.

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 03:21 pm:

7 MONTHS OLD use potty? That's impossible!

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 03:24 pm:

b.t.w. about your "bows on bras" comments are hilarious.

By kazu on Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 09:30 pm:

I could only see the video of the Nats, but dang if she isn't a cute baby! Ian Michael thought so too. Also, he has the same ball.

He's about to turn one (I can't believe it) and he's not yet walking (thankfully).

By Eri on Thursday, January 21, 2010 - 11:00 pm:

OMG I miss early childhood. It is SOOO much easier than the teenage years! Micki is now of an age where we can talk to her and enjoy her personality and Hayley is making us crazy with dating and drama!

By heather on Friday, January 22, 2010 - 06:16 am:

hayley

dating

wow

hi, eri

By spunky on Friday, January 22, 2010 - 02:18 pm:

scary, scary stuff

By Antigone on Saturday, January 23, 2010 - 02:57 am:

Oh, fer fuck sake.

By eri on Saturday, January 23, 2010 - 06:05 pm:

They grow up too fast. But they are fun. Each new phase is great, but at the same time, they can be frustrating. I rank dating teens with potty training, not my favorite thing. Love the title of the thread, bows and bras. I miss bows, just surrounded with bras.

By J on Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 09:56 am:

Good to hear from you two again,the circle of life,I'm trying to potty train what looks to be my last grandbaby...at my age hehe.

By spunky on Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 05:33 pm:

Oh my.

I don't miss those days.
    Well, I guess they are easier then dealing with a teenage girl.

I know what teenage boys are like. Scares the shit out of me

By spunky on Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 05:38 pm:

By sarah on Friday, January 29, 2010 - 10:31 am:

no, it can't be. and that photo of micki is what, at least a year old by now? both girls are adorable, no wonder you're in hot water.

i have been here too long and now i feel ancient.

By J on Friday, January 29, 2010 - 01:47 pm:

I'll take poop over puberty anyday:) Y'all look great,where does the time go?
    Sarah,when you find yourself saying "senior discount",then you can feel ancient.

By spunky on Friday, January 29, 2010 - 04:18 pm:

Thank you guys

I am with you J, poo you can throw away and wash your hands.

Puberty is the gift that keeps on giving.

At least with boys, there is only 1 penis you have to worry about. When you have girls...

By eri on Friday, January 29, 2010 - 11:08 pm:

Those are school pics from last year. They have changed so much since then. Hayley's pom squad pic is what she looks more like now. Boys and Hayley make us crazy. The public education system and Micki makes us crazy. It's just all insanity, good insanity for the most part, but insanity nonetheless. I miss toddlers, and dorky tv shows, and old books.

By sarah on Monday, September 6, 2010 - 06:41 pm:

honestly. it's my opinion that one of the greatest joys in life is a pretty, perfectly fitting bra.

i haven't had that in a long, long time - but i do now. it's one of those things you don't fully appreciate until you've lost it and then you get it back.

i'm not exaggerating when i say that it feels like the sky has opened up and the angels are singing.

By agatha on Tuesday, September 7, 2010 - 12:51 pm:

Wow, I had forgotten what an attention whore Cyst was. I wonder where she went.

I got fitted for my bra size for the first time ever last year. I highly recommend the experience. I was wearing the wrong size forever.

By J on Friday, September 10, 2010 - 12:50 am:

But cyst was OUR attention whore,I miss her.
    And I really miss Dave,hint.

By Jaq on Friday, September 10, 2010 - 01:49 am:

By Dr Pepper on Friday, September 10, 2010 - 01:52 am:

By sarah on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 10:45 am:

34-F. F fucking F.

UUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH after trying on about a dozen
    (what a fucking waste of time), i bought the only
    bra that felt good. post-lactating mamma tits
    pushed up and in as to minimize as much as humanly
    possible.

i look like i've had a boob job. it's so gross.

By droopy on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 01:51 pm:

By sarah on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 02:42 pm:

good lord is that a hat or a colander?

By sarah on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 03:02 pm:

also, your boobs don't look that big in that photo.

By droopy on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 03:13 pm:

i miss the days when they were perky and firm.

By Dr Pepper on Thursday, December 13, 2012 - 08:09 pm:

Give the baby a oreo cookie meantime....

By Daneilssss on Sunday, December 16, 2012 - 10:48 pm:

I'm not sure that my boobs were ever perky and firm. Oh well, firm maybe. On the lookout maybe. Perky, nah. Now I have old man boobs. I want to look like the doctors in the cenegenics ads. Yeah.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact