Trash Novels

sorabji.com: Weeds: Trash Novels
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Cat on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 04:23 am:

It is a little known fact that trash novels, combined with comforting doses of chocolate and lots of sympathy can cure flus. I am still dying, but I have struggled from my diseased bedchamber because I had to share this with you before I went quietly into that good night..

"Her eyes slowly closed as she yielded to her dream of love. She forgot to stiffen and there no longer lurked in the corner of her mouth that defiance he had seen there so often. Her lips parted as her breathing grew rapid. No longer was she the enemy. Tenderly he explored her, and with the thrill of discovery he realised she was leading him to even more ravishingly mysterious prospects. The moment was approaching for their transcedent transfiguration, for him to pluck the taut strings of her tantalising womanhood and make it sound with the glorious music so long denied him. He must be patient, so delicately exquisite a thing it was to do. Every inch of his virile mastery was aroused as he advanced towards a goal which did not retreat from him.

(yada yada yada...comparisons to wounded bewildered animals etc.)

First quivering and then steeped in langour, rolling their heads from side to side gently and rhythmically as they lolled on the pillow of their golden hair, they separated slowly from each other reaching that dim floating region where two beings mould into one." (Angelique and the King)

Next time someone is mean to me, I'm going to say: "Well why don't you just go pluck the taut strings of your mother's tantalising womanhood"

If I survive, I might give you the rest tomorrow. Or maybe someone else would care to take artistic licence with it.

By Isolde on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 07:18 am:

Wow. I never realized trash novels could be so fun.

By semillama on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 12:48 pm:

I 'm surprised you didn't get even sicker.

By Isolde on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 01:03 pm:

I was ill this morning until I read that excerpt.

By N.b. on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 11:53 pm:

somewhere around here i must still have "the odious duke"... a classic... where is he...

By Pez on Friday, September 15, 2000 - 12:35 am:

trash novels are funny...

By Cat on Friday, September 15, 2000 - 01:28 am:

Aw come on Sem...admit it. It turned you on. I bet you became a full llama just reading that.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact