blondes?

sorabji.com: Weeds: blondes?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By dave. on Sunday, September 29, 2002 - 01:48 pm:

LAST BLONDE TO BE FINNISH

A horrified Sun reports that blondes will die out by the year 2202. Too few people carry the necessary gene for blonde hair, the paper explains, which has to be present on both sides of the family in the grandparents' generation. Interestingly, the World Health Organisation suggests that fake blondes may be contributing to their rivals' demise, because they tend to be blonder and more attractive to men. Sun readers alive now will presumably have died out in 200 years' time too, but for those still hoping, the paper says the last natural blonde will live in Finland.

By patrick on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 11:49 am:

uhhhh

By dave. on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 12:49 pm:

yup.

By J on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 02:53 pm:

Then who's going to have all the fun?

By Platypus on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 03:12 pm:

me.

By eri on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 05:58 pm:

both of my daughters are natural blondes. My mother is a red head and my father is a brunette. My ex's mom is a brunette, and we don't know what his father is, because no one has seen him. Spunky's mom is a blonde and spunky is a blonde, but spunky's dad is a brunette, so I really am wondering about the grandparents carrying the blonde thing, because there is next to no blondes in my family and both of my girls are blondes.

By Platypus on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 06:33 pm:

Yeah. I'm a blonde, and all of my mother's side is non blonde, at least four generations back. My father is a freak blonde, everyone else in his family has dark hair. My hair is darkening a little, but it's still pretty damn blonde.

By Gee on Tuesday, October 1, 2002 - 03:25 pm:

where did you get that from dave.?

By Ophelia on Tuesday, October 1, 2002 - 04:15 pm:

boohiss, i dont wanna be extinct!

By dave. on Tuesday, October 1, 2002 - 08:53 pm:

By eri on Tuesday, October 1, 2002 - 09:21 pm:

On the radio talk shows today they were talking about how there are no natural blondes in the U.S. anymore. Where do they get thier information. I am raiding two of them. I don't get it. I don't get how they can say that there aren't any natural blondes when I have three in my house and two of them are children. It just doesn't make sense. There are natural blondes in the U.S. Dumbasses.

By Nate on Tuesday, October 1, 2002 - 09:45 pm:

i want to raid some blondes.

By eri on Tuesday, October 1, 2002 - 10:22 pm:

mine are off limits hehehehehehehehe

By Nate on Wednesday, October 2, 2002 - 12:11 am:

ew.

By J on Wednesday, October 2, 2002 - 01:53 am:

My husbands parents, mother: blonde father:dark brown,mother: hazel eyes,dad,brown.Both of my parents had dark brown hair and blue eyes,my brother was a tow head blonde when he was born,mine was nearly black,we now have the same color salt and pepper,me salt,but I dye it red,it works with my fair skin and eyes.All my cousins are blonde or redheads.

By J on Wednesday, October 2, 2002 - 01:58 am:

Oh and Orion is a tow head with blue eyes,I just had the most exceptional day with him,he's cut right out of my ass,he knows no fear,I'm worn out,but it was worth it,it is so right when you know you are loved.

By spunky on Thursday, October 3, 2002 - 09:50 am:

Once again it is up to, um, the United Nations to set things straight!!!!!!

All single men and women (and non-monogamous married folk) can breath a sigh of relief!

By Spider on Thursday, October 3, 2002 - 11:07 am:

My brother was born blonde, and now his hair has darkened to black. I was born with black hair, and now it's faded to brown. Weird.

By Nate on Thursday, October 3, 2002 - 11:49 am:

i used to have a head of thick, dark brown hair.

now i don't.

america!

By semillama on Sunday, October 6, 2002 - 06:12 pm:

A-mer-fuckin'-a, dude.

By Bunnie on Saturday, May 8, 2004 - 05:25 pm:

Im a natural blonde and there's no other blondes in my family, there all dark brown or red heads so where do i get it from? my colours gone a little darker but we aint dyin out!

By Erin Berggren on Friday, June 25, 2004 - 06:43 pm:

For the past 2 generations everyone in my family and my husbands have been brunette, auburn, black... dark hair. My husband and I have produced 3 toe-head blondes and 2 superfreak redheads! I think these recessive genes stick around through generations and emerge when we least expect them.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact