Hello Kitty

sorabji.com: Weeds: Hello Kitty
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By wisper on Monday, June 23, 2003 - 05:21 pm:

so, i've fought the scourge that is girlyness within me for my entire life, and i must say, it's pretty much gone, and good riddance.
    There wasn't much to begin with, thankfully.

But there is one thing that always sends me squealing back, from army boots right to dollhouses.

her name is Hello Kitty.
    You fucking cat, you're going to ruin me.

as soon as i get the slightest hint of that white oval face, the bow, the ears, (usually far in the distance in a mall, at one of those little carts in the hallways), and i'm running towards it, i just HAVE to see it. To see her.

that goddamn pussy.

I went to a garage sale the other day. I bought a vinyl bag (PINK!!!) with that THING on it, you know, those retro-looking bags....what are they called.... anyway, i bought the Hello Kitty purse.

I DONT NEED A NEW BAG! much less a bright pink one with HER on it.
    *sob*

i'm weak! weak for a cartoon cat made of simple shapes.

i bought a pack of Hello Kitty valentines last year to send to friends, just because they had her on them. I'm sure everyone who got one in the mail thought i had lost it.

weak!!!

anyway, my point is this: it's a USB hub!

By Platypus on Monday, June 23, 2003 - 08:43 pm:

There are much more insidious things in the Hello Kitty empire.

By agatha on Monday, June 23, 2003 - 10:57 pm:

I like BatzMaru. We all love the Sanrio, there's no denying it.

By Fabiola on Sunday, January 16, 2005 - 11:54 pm:

TE AMO YAMIL MUCHO MUCHO MUCHO MUCHISIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TE ADORO BB DE U CHIKITA LINDA FABYBABY

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact