who needs psychotherapy when you have dreams like this?

sorabji.com: Dreamland: who needs psychotherapy when you have dreams like this?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Sarah on Monday, September 21, 1998 - 05:51 am:

i had a very bizarre dream the other night. i dreamt that i came home one day to find my mother and her whole side of my family at my house. they wanted to "surprise" me by showing up for my grad school commencement ceremony/graduation/whatever. except that i hadn't planned on walking through the ceremony (and in real life i graduated a few years ago). i didn't have a gown or hat, not to mention that you have to register to walk weeks beforehand. so as i was explaining this to them, my mother pulled my old green gown out from when i graduated from MSU and said to wear it. but that didn't solve the problem that i couldn't just show up for ceremony on a whim. the more i tried to convince them of this, the more they insisted i just go and do it so they can watch me and take photos.

frustrated and amazed, i went back to my bedroom and my whole room was moved around. my mother came in and said that while she waited for me to come home, she had fixed up my room for me. not only was i upset that she had been so invasive, but my room looked terrible. the closet was 1/2 blocked by my shelves, and the bed was in the wrong place... etc. and i had to pretend that i liked it because she thought she had done something nice for me.

i went back out to the living room. my friend Andrea and my ex-boyfriend were there too. My ex said he needed to talk to me, so we went out on the lanai. He told me that he has a big crush on Andrea. He said that earlier she had been wearing really tight shorts so that they rode right up into her crack... both front and back. and that the sight of it got him so horny that he went back into my bathroom and masturbated. And because of this he has a crush on Andrea. and i was totally disgusted. not that the idea of it was so repulsive, but in my dream i felt disgusted by his weakness, and the weakness of men in general, that they couldn't control themselves and worse, knowning that it's that kind of stupid shit that men like, that turns them on, that makes them lose their shit.

i think there was more to the dream, but i can't remember it right now.

By Spiracle on Monday, September 21, 1998 - 06:46 pm:

"they rode right up into her crack...
    both front and back."

i can't seem to get that lovely
    image out of my head, now

By Slacker on Monday, September 21, 1998 - 06:59 pm:

i must say it's givin' me a chubby.

By Distol on Saturday, October 10, 1998 - 04:40 am:

I won't dignify that with a remark.

....oops

By V on Saturday, May 28, 2005 - 05:03 pm:

I dream a lot,but the sexy bits get cut out before I see them...Explain that.

By V on Saturday, May 28, 2005 - 05:20 pm:

...most of its re-runs of Dean Koontz horror paper backs...mr.murder,dragon tears,hideaway,cold fire,the bad place,midnight,lightning,watchers,winter moon,the face of fear,the mask,the key to midnight,the eyes of darkness,chase,the vision,shadowfires,the servants of twilight,strangers,the door to december,the funhouse,whispers,night chills,darkness comes,phantoms,twilight eyes,the voice of the night,shattered etc.etc.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact