What a Nightmare!

sorabji.com: Dreamland: What a Nightmare!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Gee on Tuesday, July 6, 1999 - 02:19 am:

I have this friend (Bob) that for a few brief moments was more than just a friend to me (ifyaknowwhatimean) before his ex-girlfriend (whom I dislike for more reasons than are obvious) got all jealous and decided she wanted him back. I've never really gotten Over the more-than-friends feelings I had/have for him, but I've learned (uh, still learning!) to deal with it in ways that don't scream "I WANT YOU!" to him everytime we talk.

Anyhoo, I had this dream last night that something (I don't know what) happened with his girl and they broke apart, and he and I got together (which I know would be a huge mistake, but I'd probably do it anyway). I was at some small party type thing at his house with a few other people, and we were sitting in a circle in a dark room, and I think a few of the people were drunk. I was not.

Anyway, from no where at all, this one guy (who I think, in the dream, had the hots for me. not in reality. I've only met the guy once.) just burst forth with the "truth" about how Bob had cheated on me with Someone (don't know who). And in the dream I get all quiet and look at Bob and he's giving me this sort of guilty look but not saying anything. So I get up and run down the stairs to leave, and he runs after me calling my name and asking me to stop so we can talk, and when we get to the bottom of one set of stairs (there are two staircases' to get to the outside door) he grabs my arm and I whirl around and SHOVE him really hard and scream at him something like "Don't fucking touch me!" (pardon my french) and he goes flying and lands Hard on his butt, and I turn away and run down the other set of stairs, and out the door sobbing. I actually woke myself up by moaning.

THAT is my idea of a real nightmare. Those spiders and falling and death dreams are Nothing but rollaercoasters for the mind. This kind of thing scares the crap out of me.

By Markus on Thursday, July 8, 1999 - 05:55 pm:

Note to impressionable youngsters out there who may be reading this: "Don't fucking touch me!" is not, actually, a French phrase.

By Nate on Thursday, July 8, 1999 - 06:21 pm:

Marcus! you should be ashamed.

"Don't fucking touch me!" (pronounced: lay-shay muwah voo shay-val fay-teed) is french for "lick me, you fetid horse."

This just goes to show you: Kids, don't trust anyone older than you are.

By R.C. on Friday, July 9, 1999 - 11:39 pm:

Nate est la merde. Absolutement!

By Gee on Saturday, July 10, 1999 - 01:54 am:

You guys are mean.

That was my freaking nightmare. Get the hell out of my post.

That's the last figging time I swear for any of you.

By J on Tuesday, July 13, 1999 - 10:38 am:

Gee,you are right,life is scarey.I use to tell my kids when we went by this cemetary that at least those people(the dead)could never hurt them.I know what you mean.

By Sheila on Wednesday, July 14, 1999 - 10:29 am:

goddamn it, is this another anti-zombie message?

By Waffleboy on Wednesday, July 14, 1999 - 12:00 pm:

Sheila did we read Detour magazine as of recent? and maybe a specific interview in the magazine?????

By Sheila on Wednesday, July 14, 1999 - 12:54 pm:

no. where can i find this online? don't know what you are referring to but will find out if i can. is it about zombies?

By Sheila on Wednesday, July 14, 1999 - 01:07 pm:

i've been searching. can only find old Detour stuff. the closest place i could buy Detour is hundreds of miles from here; i don't subscribe and the library doesn't get it. now i'm so curious. if it is a magzine about "contenporary lifestyle" what has it to do with zombies? i gotta know.

what do you mean "did we read"? who is "we"?

going on zombie search, might be gone long time.

By Waffleboy on Wednesday, July 14, 1999 - 01:24 pm:

when i referred to "we" is was a statement in the same tone as "well well what have WE here?" Duplicity in terms.

There is an interview with one of the guys from Buffy The Vampire Slayer and the guy makes mention of zombies and how they are often misconceived and how they don't do enough in their community etc etc.

It seemed like an inside joke, to who? I don't know. Regardless, it's really not important. Maybe the ducks can offer insight on zombies.

By Sheila on Wednesday, July 14, 1999 - 02:03 pm:

it is important.

zombies are Not a Joke.

By Zombiewaffles on Wednesday, July 14, 1999 - 02:09 pm:

right

By Son of spam on Wednesday, July 14, 1999 - 09:33 pm:

neither is it when my dog tells me to kill

By Gee on Thursday, July 15, 1999 - 03:08 am:

pfft. Whatever. Zombies are welfare bums.

By J on Thursday, July 15, 1999 - 05:04 am:

Some times I get so mad,I can,t see so good,those zombie welfare slackers.they are tearing the ass out of me.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact