Last Night

sorabji.com: Dreamland: Last Night
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Tiger Wylde on Saturday, August 19, 2000 - 06:39 pm:

Last night I dreampt Iwas a tiger, strong, magestic, and free.

By Gee on Sunday, August 20, 2000 - 02:22 pm:

last night I dreamed about buying a lollypop for my sister.

By J on Monday, August 21, 2000 - 11:42 am:

I never dream,but I was really tanked last night and I usually never remember my dreams,but last night I dreamed I was riding Norm McDonald like a pony,he was hot!!

By Jay on Monday, August 21, 2000 - 11:55 am:

I dreamt i was hanging out with Dave Matthews somewhere in the mountains. driving around in his truck. I'd written a song with him for his new album and was pretty hyped about being recognized in the albums liner notes. he started smoking a joint and i was like "no man, i can't even smoke pot with you. I'm sober now." he was cool though.

By Hal on Sunday, August 27, 2000 - 12:57 pm:

I dreamt I was standing in a room where the only source of light was a bright light being cast from above upon in a circle and I couldn't see out side the circle because it was to dark... Things would pass by the circle, horrible things but they wouldn't venture to touch me for fear of the light and so I was safe but trapped inside this circle, unable to leave for fear of lousing my sould to the shaple less horrible creatures that venture around my lighted prison.

And then I awoke in a cold sweat, the dream really bothered me.

By Isolde on Sunday, August 27, 2000 - 01:26 pm:

Woah. That's wierd. I had a dream like that too. Except that I knew mine was in Hell, and it was very scary. The Devel had these stupid apprentices, and they were all idiots, and the Devil liked Pokemon. That was his weak spot. It was very wierd. I tried to call antithesis about it, but he must have been online. It really scared me.

By Pez on Sunday, August 27, 2000 - 08:57 pm:

pokemon is a weak spot for more than just the devil. unless the guy i'm thinking of is the devil. wait, no. too innocent.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact