My dream guy

sorabji.com: Dreamland: My dream guy
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Jordan lover on Thursday, February 5, 1998 - 08:09 pm:
    He smiles and chills go down my spine
    His eyes radiate light
    His laughs rejuvinates my weak heart
    His love makes my life worth living
    He is all mine

By A on Thursday, February 5, 1998 - 11:16 pm:
    So you guys are still together...

By Chrashtopher on Friday, February 6, 1998 - 12:35 pm:
    Hmmmmmm....Would it be too forward of me to virtually vomit?

By Dave on Friday, February 6, 1998 - 04:38 pm:
    Nevermind Chrashtopher, Scrunch. Your posts always make me happy. Even the sad ones. I find your thoughtfulness impressive. I just thought it needed to be said.

By Chrashtopher on Friday, February 6, 1998 - 05:47 pm:
    Was that scrunch posting up top? Wellllll...I guess She deserves a nice romance, so I retract my vomit. Sluuuuuuurp.

By Dave on Friday, February 6, 1998 - 06:50 pm:
    Eeewwwww!

By Lord Slopsley on Saturday, March 28, 1998 - 01:58 am:
    I think "I'm such a lucky guy",

As I stare into her one good eye,

She's my Miss, and I'm her Mister,

Man, I wanna fuck her sister!

By Hugh Jass on Saturday, March 28, 1998 - 06:51 pm:
    Aw, you got that off a Hallmark card!

By CFK on Sunday, March 29, 1998 - 03:32 am:
    Where did you buy that card at? I need one of those.

By Fuad R. on Sunday, March 29, 1998 - 06:24 pm:
    My Dream Guy
    would catch my eye
    with his dazzling smile
    as shiny as tile
    that I put 'round the sink
    where I pour him a drink
    that he drinks down fast
    as I stick him in the ass.

-- Wm Shakespeare

By Roxy on Wednesday, December 27, 2000 - 05:10 pm:

my dream guy has blond hair, blue eyes, plays in a famous band, smiles a lot, wears cool sunglasses, but alas, he is married to a lunachick. But he's still my dream guy...maybe i'll see him around in HB...

By dave. on Wednesday, December 27, 2000 - 08:06 pm:

i wonder if scrunch is still alive.

By agatha on Wednesday, December 27, 2000 - 09:17 pm:

it's not richie, is it?

By amanda on Wednesday, December 27, 2000 - 11:46 pm:

i don't know scrunch, but why do you suppose she would be dead?

By dave. on Thursday, December 28, 2000 - 12:23 am:

she was like 13 years old and i think she used to cut herself a lot. she was a good writer, smart, intuitive etc. i think she surprised most people when she mentioned how old she was. i don't know, it seems so long ago. maybe my memory has drifted away from accuracy. she had a lot of potential to go either way.

she may have also been a very creepy old man. who knows?

By Sorabji on Thursday, December 28, 2000 - 12:27 am:

does anyone want to hear my favorite sorabjiite story?

By dave. on Thursday, December 28, 2000 - 12:28 am:

make it quick.

By Sorabji on Thursday, December 28, 2000 - 12:33 am:

i think i tell this better in person, but this summer i was having dinner with Chordata, and she was telling me about the first time she ever met anyone off a message board. It was this messgae board where she was a prolific poster and moderater and activist and whatever else, and she organized this big "Meet" where everyone was supposed to show up, and apparently everyone did, and everyone was really freaked out because Chordata was 8 years old and everyone else was in their 30s or 40s.

By Sorabji on Thursday, December 28, 2000 - 12:35 am:

oh, and everyone on that BBS talked about lewd and lascivious and "Adult" things.. but i guess that goes without saying, seeing as they were adults..

By The Great I am on Thursday, December 28, 2000 - 06:27 am:

I just went hunting for scrunch and couldn't find anything... how long ago was this? I wonder if s/he isn't still around, lurking, or under a different name?

Will you still need me, will you still (feed? heed? reed? bleed? seed?) me when I'm 64?

By Seuss I am on Thursday, December 28, 2000 - 06:29 am:

Oh. It's a good thing I know how to scroll up, or I'd make a real idiot out of myself all the time.

By Chordata on Thursday, December 28, 2000 - 04:45 pm:

so THIS is the thread that's bringing all those hits to my website.

By HellScream on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 10:45 am:

highly likley...
    Well, on the subject of Dreamland, does anyone else sometimes in the morning, Dream that they turn their alarm clock off, and go through the whole getup, getdressed and go to work thing, and then start working.
    Only later to wake up, INCREDIBLY late for work, and realise that they had just been dreaming that they were at work, but couldnt snap out of it because they were totally of the belief that they were at work like normal, with no concept that it was a dream....

this has happend to me like... 3 times... (also i hated that job and it stressed me out and i still have nightmares about it, that serve as a common reminder as to why i dont do it any more..)

By Jack on Wednesday, May 25, 2005 - 05:51 pm:

By Spiracle on Wednesday, May 25, 2005 - 08:41 pm:

does anyone dream that they have to go to the batrhoom and then they get up and go ONLY TO REALIZE they were still asleep?

huh? uh......yeah? you too?

By TBone on Wednesday, May 25, 2005 - 10:48 pm:

Yes.

Came darn close a couple times.

By eri on Thursday, May 26, 2005 - 12:32 pm:

Came darn close to that last night.

By J on Thursday, May 26, 2005 - 01:32 pm:

I got up one night and thought I was peeing in my toilet,turns out I went in my closet and pissed on my safe.

By eri on Thursday, May 26, 2005 - 11:31 pm:

I just completely remodeled my closet and master bathroom, I might not be too far behind you on that one J......sad part is I live in an apartment, and the complex should have someone do this shit, but I still have 1 1/2 rooms to re-tile.

Maybe I will take a dump on the tile I HAD TO LAY right before we move out!!!!!

Sorry for the negative mental image for those sensitive souls.

By V on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 11:19 am:

...but did you lay the tile?

By V on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 11:21 am:

...with or without a dump?

By V on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 12:28 pm:

...but to get back to the thread,if I was gay,(like jack)my dream guy would be Brad Pitt,but only if he had his underarm sweat glands removed,right now he stinks like a pig.,so the papers tell me.

By jack on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 01:02 pm:

trollin', trollin', trollin'
    keep those trollbots trollin'
    trollin' for attention web-wide!

once again, it's v's lucky day.
    i see that you've been begging for my attention repeatedly since i've been gone by posting as "Jack" and such. i'd be flattered if you were funnier once in a while.

jacky's back in town for a brief visit so i'll give you a moment of my time.
    it's be-kind-to-lonely-fat-impotent-drunk-idiots day.
    have a drink on me.

first, let's sum up v's neverending flood of stupid drivel:

among other things, he's obsessed with:

1) his fat ass

2) homosexuality

3) jack from sorabji.com

4) brad pitt

like many simpletons, he confuses and conflates his obsessions from time to time.

sometimes it's amusing the way he consistently and predictably misunderstands what's going on. the failure to understand droopy shows comic potential. i'll have to TiVo the next couple of episodes.

hey v, how's it going with that cool website of yours? i might want to buy another home. can i do that through your website?

you should post another dozen or so links to that guy dancing in his chair--see if you can get the link to work in a few of them. good thing j posted that so you'd have something new to chew on.

OK. back to your regularly scheduled substance abuse!

your dream guy in ck boxer briefs,
    jack

By agatha on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 07:39 pm:

I SO missed you, jack!

By jack on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 08:01 pm:

wow, thanks, agatha. were you in connecticut recently? how was that?

By moonit on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 03:25 am:

Jack makes me smile.

By V on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 02:14 pm:

...so he should,he is the King of Queens.

By agatha on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 02:18 pm:

Yes, I just got back on Wednesday. How did you know that, oh mysterious one?

By V on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 02:25 pm:

...jack,you are fat and gay,we all know it,you wave your arms about,and sing in Hungarian.,and pout your lips.

By jack on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 03:52 pm:

in your dreams.

why you have those dreams.......well, i'm not sure exactly what your problem is. other than being inferior.

By jack on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 03:52 pm:

agatha, the connecticut office filed a report. hope the trip was swell.

By V on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 04:23 pm:

jack,you are still a queer boy pervert.Shitheads like you need to do 25 years inside.

By jack on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 04:26 pm:

false.

By V on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 04:39 pm:

TRUE,you gay boy bastard.

By jack on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 04:43 pm:

*laugh*

By V on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 04:49 pm:

...was that "gay pride"?

By jack on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 04:52 pm:

clever as never.

By V on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 05:37 pm:

jack...you want a real classic reply to that? "eat hot fuck".

By jinx on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 06:31 pm:

HI JACK!

By jack on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 07:03 pm:

hi jinx!

happy summer to you.

By jack on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 07:04 pm:

hijack hijinks
    hijack hijinks

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact