Baby

sorabji.com: Dreamland: Baby
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Gee on Thursday, February 2, 2006 - 11:35 am:

Last night I dreamed that I was pregnant. I dreamed that I was scared and worried and didn't know how I would handle it if I had to have the baby. I dreamed that the smart thing to do would be to have an abortion, but that it wasn't what I really WANTED to do.

In my dream I sat down to talk to the father. I didn't want to tell him because I was worried about how he would react - a moment like this can really define a person. But I told him and he reacted by breaking out into tears.

The father of my baby, in my dream, is the man I am currently sleeping with in real life. In real life he once loved a woman who accedently became pregnant, and she had an abortion because she wasn't able to handle a baby at that point in her life. Although he acts like he's okay with it, and it was the right thing to do, I know how much it hurts him that they had to do what they did. He says he hates babies, but I know that he has the date of potential birth memorized and thinks about what his child would be like today, if they had gone ahead and had it. He wished for a girl, and he still cries over the loss of a baby he never actually had.

In my dream he cried because he assumed that I would have an abortion, and he wasn't sure how he would suffer that loss again. I told hiim the truth. I told him that I wanted to have the baby, but I was worried about money, since I barely make enough to support myself.

I don't know how, but we figured it out. We figured out a way to manage money so that we could have this baby. And I felt happy. I felt really happy to be having this child.

I'm not stupid. I know that if this really happened, I would have to have an abortion because I really CAN'T support two people, and it doesn't matter how wonderful it might seem to have a child (and the idea appeals to me so much, lately), I would never be able to do it.

It was a nice dream. it made me feel good.

I feel good about the fact that when I think about having a baby, it's really only money I worry about. I am no longer convinced that I will destroy a child the way my mother tried to destroy me, and that's what makes me feel so good.

I'm not so bad.

By semillama on Thursday, February 2, 2006 - 12:44 pm:

well, that was more dramatic than my dream about being chased by robots down an endless spiral staircase.

not so bad at all!

By kazu on Thursday, February 2, 2006 - 03:29 pm:

about a week before I went back to Altanta I dreamt I got a dog (true story...ask sem) and I was so happy in the dream and then so upset when I woke up and didn't have one.

and now I do.

By Veda on Thursday, February 2, 2006 - 04:32 pm:

lately, the dreams i remember are always anxiety dreams.
    once, years ago, i had an amazing dream about moving to new york city and i went into this garden theater and it smelled so sweet. mmm... i still remember the smell. i moved to new york, but it doesn't like that garden theater

By Antigone on Friday, February 3, 2006 - 12:29 am:

If my fiancee will just get around to peeing on that stick tonight I might have something to report...

By Antigone on Friday, February 3, 2006 - 01:38 am:

Well, she has to wait a few days before the test is more accurate. Stay tuned...

By wisper on Friday, February 3, 2006 - 02:03 am:

jesus Anti, you're really in fast forward.

By sarah on Friday, February 3, 2006 - 03:27 pm:

when are you getting married, tigster?

i starting charting my temperature a couple weeks ago.

i want nieces and nephews. dave wants kids. i just can't see it happening.

if only there was a way to skip parenthood and still get to be a grandparent!

By patrick on Friday, February 3, 2006 - 03:31 pm:

the money thing surrounding the decision to have kids....if you wait for that, it may never be right.

you find ways. trust your instincts. sometimes, some of us perform better under pressure.

By Antigone on Saturday, February 4, 2006 - 03:44 am:

Current plan is wedding on October 13th. Guess what day of the week that is. :)

By V on Saturday, February 4, 2006 - 06:50 pm:

...friday 13th,did a check,my Fathers lucky number was 13,and he lived in 3 houses with that number,and was allwas lucky.

By Veda on Monday, February 6, 2006 - 09:43 am:

i'm getting married on august 13th.

By Antigone on Monday, February 6, 2006 - 09:17 pm:

Synchronicity! :D

By V on Tuesday, February 7, 2006 - 07:07 pm:

13 is only bad if you think it is.

By sarah on Monday, February 13, 2006 - 11:20 am:

i know so many people who got married the 2nd weekend of October. i have three friends just here in ausin who got married on october 10th or 11th.

also, lots of babies around that time too.

By V on Monday, February 13, 2006 - 03:51 pm:

sarah,and is it still o.k. with them people?

By kazu on Monday, February 13, 2006 - 03:53 pm:

If I could help it, I would NEVER have a baby in October.

By V on Monday, February 13, 2006 - 05:31 pm:

...if you have a baby on 22 jan,you have a baby v!....you can stroke its horns or fangs.Your choice.

By wisper on Monday, February 13, 2006 - 05:51 pm:

kazu: ?

By droopy on Monday, February 13, 2006 - 06:07 pm:

hmm, i was born on january 23rd. don't give birth to children in late january, kazu - only demon children are born then.

By V on Monday, February 13, 2006 - 07:09 pm:

no,I said 22nd jan...that when you get the baby v,s....but it still means your close as dam it to v...odd dont you think?...and same star sign.

By kazu on Tuesday, February 14, 2006 - 02:52 pm:

yes wisper?

By wisper on Tuesday, February 14, 2006 - 05:52 pm:

what's with the "no october babies" thing?

By kazu on Tuesday, February 14, 2006 - 05:58 pm:

i don't want to be pregnant over the summer months. or at least not in my last trimester.

By wisper on Tuesday, February 14, 2006 - 11:06 pm:

good call.

My mom had to have induced labour because of previous spine problems, so she essentially got to pick my birthday. They said the ideal date would be April 1st. She said "There is NO WAY I'm having my kid born on April Fools day!" She just sat there reading a magazine until midnight struck, then told them to go ahead and give her the needle.

By sarah on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 11:05 am:

my sister doesn't want to be pregnant in the summer months either because maternity shorts are just so hideous.

By lapis on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 12:28 pm:

droopy, your birthday's the day before mine. the same day as my eldest uncle as well.

the majority of my nuclear and extended family was born in the cusp of a month -- between the 22nd and the 27th.

i can't think of anyone born in october though.

By kazu on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 12:46 pm:

all shorts are hideous.

my brother and exboyfriend were born in october. they have the same birthday

By lapis on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 01:32 pm:

i agree. the only pair i'm normally willing to wear is specifically for dancing.

if it'stoo hot for pants, skirts are so much nicer.

By kazu on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 01:50 pm:

biking, hiking, yoga, etc. is fine. shorts as just plain clothing are terrible and should be banned.

By V on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 01:55 pm:

so...its v,22nd,droopy 23rd,lapis 24th ...as we all know,we are inventive,creative,and downright odd,and sometimes scare the shit out of lesser mortals,sounds about right,I had a feeling all 3 of us were Aquarius.

By heather on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 02:32 pm:

kazu! i thought i was the only one who felt that way

By platypus on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 02:35 pm:

Shorts are an abomination and offense against God.

By patrick on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 03:05 pm:

you guys are silly.

so mini skirts are also an abomination?

By kazu on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 03:08 pm:

mini skirts are fine...not for everyone, but not inherently wrong.

By heather on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 03:32 pm:

just shorts

shorts should be banned for anyone over the age of 7

i say this on a monthly basis

"anything that is comfortable" is not an acceptable way to make clothing choices for public consumption

By droopy on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 03:48 pm:

what's the difference?

By TBone on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 04:01 pm:

I agree. I'm not sure what the difference is, but shorts are clearly the work of the devil.

However, I do own two pairs of shorts. If I ever find exercise pants that don't piss me off, I will stop wearing shorts altogether.

By patrick on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 04:07 pm:

like boner, i own about 2 pairs. their big and baggy akin to the garb skaters wear. why? because thats what ive worn since i was a lil skater bitch. i only wear them now if im working outdoors, say on a photoshoot and its going to be fucking hot or when im skating. they also have a lot of pockets and when i work i need all the pockets. their better than those gay vests that photogs wear.

my gf has some short shorts with really cute things on the ass. Granted they never see the light of day but they are fucking hot. shes not a hater. why you guys gotta be haters....

and silly and inconsistant.

you're allowed to be, but im allowed to call you on it too.

By heather on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 04:17 pm:

please realize that most of the shorts i see are worn by overweight tourists with bad t-shirts and stupid hats on days when it's not even warm. san francisco may be in california but that does not change the empirical evidence that your skin should be able to help you understand.

there are many things that i don't need/want to see. leave a little mystery, please.

By kazu on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 04:27 pm:

what is inconsistent?

it has nothing to do with length. it has to do with the wedge of material that shorts have and skirts do not. they are two separate and different types of clothing.

it's like comparing apples with some kind of fruit that is stupid and doesn't look good on anyone.

(the only thing worse than shorts, however, are skorts and i have absolutely no problem with shooting people who wear them, on sight and without warning. people wearing shorts can have a ten food running headstart...or at least enough time to explain why they are wearing shorts.)

weather is no excuse either. in some of the hottest places in the world, you won't see any residents wearing shorts.

"Granted they never see the light of day"

I wonder why....

By patrick on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 05:34 pm:

as heather indicated, its not the clothing its what it reveals.

so its about that wedge of clothing that seperates a skirt from a pair of shorts?

yes. inconsistant. all of youse

see what you're missing?
    http://66.34.10.12/lj/stainless_steel_providers_2/amber_side_227.jpg

and yes, N stopped wearing her hotpants in public because it made me nervous.

By Karla on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 05:58 pm:

You shorts haters wouldn't last a week in Florida.

By lapis on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 06:06 pm:

personally, i don't feel comfortable in shorts. never have. i own a pair that are used for camping only, the other pair being used for dancing to make sure that nobody gets a good look at my feminine bits (as the center layer between two pairs of underwear, all underneath a skirt).

here's my thought on the issue:
    shorts when useful = ok
    shorts when not useful = not ok

but if you want to wear shorts, wear shorts. if i must have something between my legs, i prefer to cover my knees. that's all.

if i DO want to show off my underwear, wearing a skirt makes it that much easier. but for years i didn't wear skirts much either. my senior year of high school i refused to wear t-shirts to school, my younger sister later said people gossiped about that one.

utilikilts are sexy.

By Karla on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 06:07 pm:

BTW... congrats Kazu on your pregnancy. my son was born in late Sept. (13 yrs ago) so I was pregnant during the summer in Fla. It wasn't too bad. I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Being pregnant can be very cool.

By lapis on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 06:13 pm:

from what i gather kazu isn't pregnant.

one of my teammates had a baby in mid-september, it didn't seem to be so hard for her. she even danced at the chunkathlon when she was nearly a week overdue.

By platypus on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 06:35 pm:

So, here's the thing about shorts. Dangerous things happen. That don't usually happen in skirts.

Although I did go to high school with a girl who was fond of skirts, but not fond of underwear, something the boys all appreciated.

By wisper on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 06:46 pm:

shorts are only okay on skater boys and punk-ass girls with fishnets underneath and huge boots. That is all.
    Wearing less cover when it's hot and sunny out is just asking for a sunburn, anyway. Light wrap skirts are the only way to go.

Kilts, motherfuckers. Sweet kilts for all.

"it's like comparing apples with some kind of fruit that is stupid and doesn't look good on anyone. "
    ^made me LOL

By platypus on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 07:22 pm:

And TBone, it is SO your turn.

By heather on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 08:17 pm:

uv protection people

i am SO VERY SERIOUS

regular clothes don't really cut it

age spots? there are no age spots- they are uv damage and there's lots more right under the surface of your skin.

even causes lots of eye damage.

so. shorts are bad for your health, much like going outside, but you have to go outside.

they don't even have their own name, shorts is just "short" for short pants, what a stupid name.

don't do it!

By agatha on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 09:37 pm:

By agatha on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 09:37 pm:

Weren't we talking about babies?

By TBone on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 01:09 am:

Do they make man-capris? They'd be about the right length for me. Those long shorts look like capris on me. Short legs.

Or maybe I should get my pants hemmed.

I hate it when stuff brushes my bare legs. I've been in hot, humid climates wearing pants. Not a big deal if you wear natural fibers that breathe and wick.

Also: babies- BOOOOOO!

By platypus on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 11:44 am:

Capris look like normal pants on me.

And I agree, when I'm in the tropics and other hot places, I wear long linen or cotton pants, because I don't like getting bitten/scratched/whatever on my lily-white bare legs.

By Karla on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 12:03 pm:

Babies are cool when you're ready for them. I coulda swore I saw something about Kazu and Sem being "in a family way," as they used to say, but if I'm wrong, I apologize. Maybe it was a reference to the new puppy (which is pretty cute.) I still say shorts rule, even maternity shorts. The fact is, by the time you need maternity shorts, you probably won't give a shit what you look like. At least maternity clothes are cooler now than they were when I was preggers. It's all about the bump, baby.

By sarah on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 01:39 pm:

uh, i've known lots of pregnant women who cared how they looked all through their pregnancy, except maybe when they were on the way to the hospital to give birth.

but i hate shorts too. i loathe them. i've hated them for as long as i can remember.

even work-out clothes... for yoga or the gym i still wear slightly loose ankle or calf length cotton/blend gear, all summer long, even in 100+ degree heat.

and yes! it's that fabric between your thighs! even skinny thighs like i used to have, it doesn't matter, it just feels wrong. the only shorts i wear is actually part of one bikini i have - my surfing bikini.

that's not true. i wore shorts 2 times while on vacation in yosemite last september. i didn't like it, but i needed pockets, and it was too warm for pants. and you can't go backpacking in the mountains in skirts.

and there is no just-right length for shorts. except maybe 5 inches from the inseam, but higher than 5 inches from the knee. so yeah, see what i mean? that's just a fucked up dilemma right there.

boys can wear shorts, as long as they are knee-length.

skirts are nicer and easier. i love skirts. i'd wear a too-short skirt any day, but never too-short shorts. and skorts are from the south, ya know, and are therefore retarded. skorts are basically the same reason why maternity shorts are so hideous. not much difference.

capris look like normal pants on me too. i loved when capris were the rage, i bought lots of them and no hemming required!

By lapis on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 02:41 pm:

i'm a gonna break the chain and say that normal pants look like capris on me, or they would if i bought them.

i buy all my non-work pants (jeans) in the mens department. finally! a 34" inseam is a good length, but 36" are too long, which is heaven for somebody who grew up with highwaters.

which i would roll the cuffs so they'd look like it was on purpose. capris.

By kazu on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 02:48 pm:

it's not just WHAT they reveal, it's HOW they reveal. unlike
    skirts, shorts have no flattering angles, even long shorts. and
    that wedge of fabric makes all the difference. crotch bunching.
    even without crotch bunching, it still looks wrong.

there are no inconsistencies there.

capris are cute as long as they are straight cut or don't
    otherwise taper. i had a pairof man-pris once from old navy,
    they had huge pockets and were as close to shorts as i'll ever
    get.

i'm not pregnant. way to rub it in Karla.

By sarah on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 03:21 pm:

you baby people. don't you read the paper? watch the evening news?

By kazu on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 03:44 pm:

i'm going to have 16 babies but only because sem is going
    to eat some of them

By Karla on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 03:50 pm:

Skirts suck, especially wrap skirts. It's just too easy to flash your undies in the routine course of the day. And spare me the "keep-your-knees-together" crap. I know I'm old, but I say clothing should be functional as well as attractive. And frankly, I think there are more important things for a pregnant woman to worry about than fashion. It's nice to look good and all, but it's just not important in the grand scheme of things. I'm not sure how to respond to Sarah's "read the paper" comment. Are you implying that the world is such a terrible place that people shouldn't procreate? Sheesh. Good thing people didn't share that philosophy during other dark times in history. I hate to sound like a Hallmark card, but kids are our best hope for the future. And Kazu, I'd pray to the fertility goddess for you if I were religious person, but I'm not, so I'll just wish you luck instead.

By sarah on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 03:52 pm:

there are more important things for non-pregnant women to worry about that fashion.

By Karla on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 04:00 pm:

So true. My point is that when a woman is pregnant, especially for the first time, it's a life-altering event and what one wears in the process is incidental.

By sarah on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 04:07 pm:

they didn't have birth control in the "dark times".

the people who have made this world what it is today at one time were children. i'm sure their parents thought the same way.

i'm not nihilistic, i just don't ascribe to the ego-centric view that the human species is somehow so amazing or so important as to be worth preserving.

By kazu on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 04:08 pm:

the occasional underwear flash is exactly why skirts don't
    suck.

i'm not trying to get pregnant and not really as baby crazy
    as i sometimes sound.

By .patrick on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 04:12 pm:

im so worth preserving.

god damn

" (i'm) not really as baby crazy as i sometimes sound."

yeah right.

By sarah on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 04:14 pm:

oh i know.

d keeps saying he wants 4 kids. he's only half joking. if we were 10 years younger, he'd be totally serious.

don't mind me. i'm just bored today - very rare occassion. waiting for a sys admin to get something done so i can continue on my project. it's either this or write some stupid documentation that nobody will ever read.

By kazu on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 04:18 pm:

oh shuddap

i'm actually more interested in being around other people's
    children these days so henry can have someone to play with.

By Karla on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 04:49 pm:

MLK Jr. was a baby once, too, as was Mother Teresa, so that argument works both ways. I was always ambivilent about reproducing, but I'm glad I did. One's enough for me, tho. My friends and family kept saying, "He'll get older and you'll want another baby" but they were wrong. It is so cool watching him become the man he's going to be. In my experience, infancy is the boot camp of parenting. If you survive it, you'll be ready for anything.

By patrick on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 05:15 pm:

hey...is Karla the same as .....shit....whats her name, V's lap dog from a while back?

By kazu on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 05:23 pm:

i think that was dodo or something

By platypus on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 05:29 pm:

Dildo, I believe, Kazu.

I'm child free and intend to stay that way. I need wisper over here to help me hold up my end.

Also, just for the record, not a fan of speedo swim trunks.

By patrick on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 05:41 pm:

im not child free and think the pov karla is presenting a bit silly.

and right, it was dodi. karla sounds like dodi.

By Karla on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 05:44 pm:

Bite me, Patrick.

By lapis on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 06:04 pm:

i think pregnant women are beautiful.

By heather on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 09:07 pm:

wasn't there a girl here, way back when, who said that pregnant women were disgusting and fat?

By lapis on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 09:20 pm:

that could've been me as well. every once in a while i see an old post of mine that seems one of the most terrible things i'll ever see.

By agatha on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 10:17 pm:

I think Karla sounds more intelligent than Dodo. Plus, she's not pushing any nutritional supplements or herbal remedies on us. Plus, she said "bite me, Patrick."

By wisper on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 10:38 pm:

I don't think Karla is Dildo, Karla seems nice and more than a little sane. The other could not have a decent conversation like this. It would be more like:
    "Babies are the greatest gift that George Bush can give to us! ;P Today i went to the store and i saw a baby and it was so pretty babies are made of magic and honeydew and if you don't think that then you are SICK!!!!! SICK!!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL MEAN AND I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW!!"

It would be like that but, you know, less coherent.
    Plus, their IP addresses are on different sides of the country, and i don't think Dildo could mask her IP let alone know what that means.
    Karla is good stuff....so far.

ANYHOO
    I can't hold up much for you, platy. It's 69 days till the operation and i'm having a hard time giving a shit about this stuff any more. I'm all calm blue ocean. I don't have to care anymore. Statistics keep showing us that intelligent and educated people keep having fewer children, while idiots, assholes and jesus freaks have more and more. My kids aren't going to be stuck in that world horror show, thank god. Come on in, the water's fine.

Every baby could be MLKjr, and every baby could end up spending it's adult years chopping up hookers because satan told him to. But most of them will end up doing very little for or to anyone, and just plod around miserable until the weekend comes like the rest of us apes.
    Birth rates are dropping like it's hot. That makes me happy.
    *I* am your best hope for the future.

I think shorts, skorts, capris and pregnant women are all hideous looking.
    ESPECIALLY capris. Since 1999. Check it:
    http://bbs.sorabji.com/messages/61/2764.html

By Karla on Friday, February 17, 2006 - 11:10 am:

For the record, I agree that the world could use several million less humans... in fact, I have a list of several people the world would better off without. Here are my top 10:
    1. Rush Limbaugh
    2. George Bush
    3. Pauly Shore
    4. Michael Jackson
    5. Osama Bin Laden
    6. Donald Trump
    7. Ann Coulter
    8. Tony Robbins
    9. Robert Mugabe
    10. Kim Jong Il
    Anyone care to add any nominees?

By kazu on Friday, February 17, 2006 - 01:04 pm:

the world is better off with *smooth criminal* whether you
    want to admit it or not

By TBone on Friday, February 17, 2006 - 01:04 pm:

Two days ago, a friend of mine asked when I'd start having children. I said, "When it's legal to eat them."

Pauly Shore is important. We need harmless but annoying people to mock and shame.

Swap in Bill O'Reilly. Or Cheney.

Not a bad list.

By droopy on Friday, February 17, 2006 - 01:55 pm:

i used to think dick "the rifleman" cheney was dull until he shot a man in texas.

it might actually be legal to eat babies, or at least a fetus. like maybe in the first trimester. i think that if there are places where you can abort them and/or use them as stem cells, they should also be considered edible. someone should test this theory.

By platypus on Friday, February 17, 2006 - 02:49 pm:

They are used by some Traditional Chinese Medicine Practicioners. Fetuses, that is. In China.

By Karla on Friday, February 17, 2006 - 02:57 pm:

Michael Jackson eats babies. Bill O'Reilly is on my list, as are many other neocons. Also, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. And freakin' Carrot Top. If I ever saw him in person, I'd take him out myself. And Danny Bonaduce. Not that I have anything against redheads. Some of my best friends are redheads.

By heather on Friday, February 17, 2006 - 03:23 pm:

a full grown baby is too much work to just go and eat it. if you eat my baby, i'll be upset.

everyone is a freak in their own special way, just be glad that no one cares enough to follow you around and tell people about it, i sure am.

By semillama on Friday, February 17, 2006 - 08:06 pm:

there is a game on myspace that consists of you trying to catch the
    babies that MJ is tossing off his balcony, but you have to watch out,
    because he'll drop red spiders that you have to tip out of your
    basket.

I like the idea of cradleboards - makes babies way more
    managable.

By V on Friday, February 17, 2006 - 11:19 pm:

...going back to shorts,I hate them.As times were hard in the old days,I was wearing them up to the age of 14,and they were very,very,tight round the ass,but,one of the kids had "ledder hossen" he got from a holiday in Germany,I felt like stealing them.

By platypus on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 02:36 am:

I have not noticed this myspace game. I am clearly hanging out in the wrong myspace circles, so to speak.

By wisper on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 03:37 am:

there's a "right" myspace circle?

By dave. on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 05:35 am:

gawd, i hate myspace.

By platypus on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 02:25 pm:

If there's a myspace circle where people are throwing babies off balconies, then hell yeah.

Oh wait, I guess you are catching them.

Myspace is a source of great entertainment to me.

By V on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 11:07 pm:

....I thought it was Mr. Jackson that (allmost) throws babies off balconies,but I think he moved to Germany,"as the Americans no longer love him"...my self I dont see how any one can love him,a creep with a face thats falling to bits.

By V on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 11:28 pm:

....and he just hates paying bills,like for his his own staff....tell you,when it comes to paying bills,Jackson is a tight little shit.

By Karla on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 05:06 pm:

"Anyway, like I was sayin', babies is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue 'em, boil 'em, broil 'em, bake 'em, sautee 'em. Dey's uh, baby-kabobs, baby creole, baby gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple baby, lemon baby, coconut baby, pepper baby, baby soup, baby stew, baby salad, baby and potatoes, baby burger, baby sandwich. That- that's about it."

By sarah on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 12:11 pm:

i'm having serious deja vu.

By sarah on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 12:16 pm:

By Haywood on Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - 09:08 am:

I ate a small child

By sarah on Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - 05:31 pm:

grilled or fried child? did it come with baby sauce?

By Baby stepper on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 05:28 pm:

you should be proud

By sarah on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 11:40 am:

By lapis on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 01:49 pm:

ever read "babycakes" by neil gaiman?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact