Gray

sorabji.com: What are you wearing?: Gray
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, August 19, 1998 - 11:03 pm:

Gray sweatpants with a hole in the crotchal area, and cut off to become shorts. And a Gray FarSide T-shirt.

Oh, and one leg is longer than the other.

By MoonUnit on Wednesday, August 19, 1998 - 11:08 pm:

That one leg longer than the other is a major problem when making cut off jeans/pants etc

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, August 20, 1998 - 07:30 am:

I know. Probably the only way is to cut them right to the ass. But I would be such a site in those. LOL (forgive the LOL Sorabjiites, but I argue that it was most necessary in this case)

By Liam on Thursday, August 20, 1998 - 12:44 pm:

I can't help myself with this one. But what color socks are you wearing Jim? Hee Hee!

By Liam on Thursday, August 20, 1998 - 01:11 pm:

Excuse me, I just realized that technically Jim has violated the double post rule. On May 26, 1998, at 7:19 p.m., Jim posted that he was wearing pink fuzzy slippers. That's a double post violation.

CLICK. (Sound of the chastity devise being locked on the guilty party.)

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, August 20, 1998 - 11:18 pm:

I did NOT say PINK. Please. What kinda pansy do you take me for Liam? *grin* And how is that a double posting?

By Liam on Friday, August 21, 1998 - 12:49 pm:

Well, it's not a double posting in the traditional sense I suppose. I just wanted to get to use the chastity device. :)

Unclick.

P.S. You didn't answer my other question.

By Liam on Friday, August 21, 1998 - 01:17 pm:

Forgot to mention that I certainly do not take you for a pansy Jim. My apologies if I implied otherwise.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Saturday, August 22, 1998 - 08:23 pm:

P.S., Liam, I know you didn't think I was a pansy. I was inflicting some humor. I don't get upset easily. If you piss me off you'll know it, believe me!!! LOL

By PetRock on Sunday, August 23, 1998 - 02:28 am:

Believe me Liam, I've seen Jim's wrath (inflicted on others of course) and you will have no trouble recognizing it when it rears its ugly head again, which I'm sure it will do sooner or later (referring to his *temper* and not to his *head* which is really not ugly at all).

Now anyway Jim, is it a problem having one leg longer than the other? I picture you walking around in circles.

You should try living on the side of a mountain.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Sunday, August 23, 1998 - 09:21 am:

*giggling profusely*

By PetRock on Sunday, August 23, 1998 - 11:21 am:

Have you considered getting the matching leather hood for those pink fuzzy slippers?

It's this years "must have" accessory for any self-respecting dungeon.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Sunday, August 23, 1998 - 07:00 pm:

Once again, them thar fuzzy slippers ain't pink.

By PetRock on Monday, August 24, 1998 - 06:10 am:

Oh please.....

come on Jim -- we're all friends here. You can admit it to us.

BIG PINK FUZZY SLIPPERS

*shuffle shuffle*

By Liam on Monday, August 24, 1998 - 01:06 pm:

Jim, I'm afraid I have to agree with Petrock here. Maybe you can get a pink fuzzy hood which matches the slippers. Hee hee.

By PetRock on Monday, August 24, 1998 - 10:33 pm:

Oooh....the type with the pom-pom balls that you tie together under your chin. My sisters had hats like that when they were little.

Jim --- think about it Jim. Simply smashing I think.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, August 24, 1998 - 11:20 pm:

Pretty in Pink? Nah. Somehow I'd end up looking like a great big Strawberry Qwik Rabbit.

By PetRock on Tuesday, August 25, 1998 - 08:17 pm:

and what would be wrong with that?

I like Stawberry Qwik -- a bit on the sweet side but still tolerable.

Now the bunny -- that's another matter. He must die....bring me his foot. (esp. if it is a size 13 foot....imagine all the luck you'd get from that thing!)

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, August 26, 1998 - 12:57 am:

Hmmmm? So Pete might like PJ in a pink bunny suit...

*dialing 1 800 drink-qwik*

By PetRock on Wednesday, August 26, 1998 - 06:39 am:

Just give me the pink bunny foot. That's all I need.

By Liam on Wednesday, August 26, 1998 - 05:42 pm:

You are an easy man to please PetRock.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, August 26, 1998 - 11:08 pm:

Um... left or right foot Petey?

By PetRock on Saturday, August 29, 1998 - 06:10 pm:

Left naturally....after all, I am righthanded.

wait....what are we talking about again?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact