"Do they really have to know?"

sorabji.com: What are you wearing?: "Do they really have to know?"
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By The Crimson Camellian interviewed by a fan of Sorabjis page. on Friday, December 5, 1997 - 12:12 am:
    "I've got 14 layers, well actually if you want to count all the layers"
    "I've got 14 sweaters on" "I've got the fan next to me, I have to keep it cool. Ok Well whenever I decorate my Christmas tree I like all white or all color, I don't like to mix white with color lights on a Christmas tree. The one in the living room is all color, a lot of blue." no shoes, socks. . . ? "Yes." Besides sweaters? "OK I've got one longsleeve, one T-shirt (white) and 6ix atheletic shirts in opposite order and Then the 14 sweaters which are mostly navy blue except for four of which 2 ar light blue, one Royal blue and one of them kind of Teal." Right? "That's right"

By He that is and was and remains. on Saturday, December 6, 1997 - 03:08 am:
    Nothing...no clothes to hide my nakedness. As we all appear before my Father, we all appear before ourselves. Heed not on the garb of those around you but instead at the nakedness all around. Begin your viewing with the underlayment of your own souls.

By Sr. Ruth on Saturday, December 6, 1997 - 01:54 pm:
    Amen brother amen

By LonLee on Sunday, December 7, 1997 - 02:46 am:
    A hair shirt........mea culpa!!!

By Breezy on Friday, December 12, 1997 - 06:49 pm:
    Nothin' but socks!

By Wuz Up on Friday, December 12, 1997 - 08:09 pm:
    Nothing, but sheets, because it is kind of cold.

By Carrie on Saturday, December 13, 1997 - 04:51 pm:
    I have a ice bag on. I had 3 teeth pulled.

By Ditzy on Saturday, December 13, 1997 - 05:23 pm:
    I got 27 layers on, BEAT THAT!!!

By Dentifrice on Saturday, December 13, 1997 - 07:42 pm:
    This site seems to be the place of teeth.

By Dentifrice on Saturday, December 13, 1997 - 07:45 pm:
    this site seems to be the place of teeth.

i posted this message before, but it didn't appear.

By Incisor on Sunday, December 14, 1997 - 02:51 pm:
    Hey Dent, (May I call you by that informal nickname?) Once you've posted a message, and after all the motion on the screen stops, press your 'reload' button and it will magically appear. I guess that is why some postings get posted more than wunce. . .? My dod is a dentist. He hypnotized people to not feel any pains. I saw it happen, and it really worked! Started off by staring at a tiny red pencil mark on the ceiling above the patient. Even the most hysterical of patients would calm down. (another method used by some for just minor things like novocaine injections is to just hold the patients cheek reel hard to distract them from the shot happening, that works too)

By Lucky on Thursday, December 18, 1997 - 07:41 am:
    Bedroom slippers and a baseball cap

By AVERTIGO on Thursday, December 18, 1997 - 08:47 am:
    The never ending story of the never ending glance of pure efection exonerates my purse. Equal amounts of confusion collide with the banishment theory, allowing the willing to skillfully use their imaginations without fear of being ridiculed for it. My cause is to become and understand how nature functions, how it thrives and continues to exsist. AVERTIGO@rocketmail.com

Email me with some feedback, I have a couple of cool pages in the works to checkout.

By Obvious and Bleeding on Thursday, December 18, 1997 - 09:09 pm:
    so, um, post the adresses.

By Katie on Saturday, December 27, 1997 - 11:59 pm:
    Moist socks---one on each foot. Blue pajama bottoms that have a worn out elastic waist. Blue nylon panties bought at Hecht's in KOP (now Strawbridge's, again) ( I wore a matching bra earlier this evening). A t-shirt with a picture of Socks the Cat with the words "1993---The Year the White House went to the Cats" (never worn outside the house). No bra. A maroon unisex bathrobe (with a stain that is congealed). Eyeglasses with silver frame. Ruby red with gold trim earing studs in my second pierce on each ear. No make up---I am slightly inebriated after coming home from a party---I am trying to sober up before I go to bed so as to avid a hangover. Hubby is in the living room watching cable, I think.

By Anne on Sunday, December 28, 1997 - 11:07 am:
    By Anne,28 December 5.07 pm
    N A K E D H E L P

By Crack smokers of america on Monday, January 5, 1998 - 08:50 am:
    blue jeans polo socks goin commando black shirt

By PF( on Thursday, January 8, 1998 - 03:34 pm:
    Dear Ditzy,
    My friend, 'The Crimson Camellian' who posted the "Do they really have to know" event(through the phone line/land line while talking with me while I was onLine to this site) - has been calling me every few days to see if I could find out if you (Ditzy, by the way he really digs that name you chose) a) are a girl, b)living in Pennsylvania. Can you help me out with any answers for to tell him? Thanking you in advance,
    PF

By Ditzy on Sunday, February 8, 1998 - 04:24 pm:
    a)yes i am a girl, b)no i don't live in penn.

By Comatose on Wednesday, April 29, 1998 - 05:07 pm:
    I'm wearing business casual.
    What the *$(&% is business casual...

By John and Edna on Tuesday, May 5, 1998 - 11:17 pm:
    Edna is wearing a towel, and I am still in my slacks from the day at work...we will eventually commence to wearing nothing........but I.M. Weasel is coming on Cartoon Network now, and we shall be up for a while longer we do think....

By Megan on Friday, June 19, 1998 - 02:22 pm:
    Jeans,a see through shirt and something relly sexy,sinky and black,want to see it,in your dreams bud. Well gotta go.

By Sash on Sunday, June 28, 1998 - 09:28 pm:
    a big smile

By Mr. Ed on Tuesday, September 25, 2001 - 09:41 am:

I wear clothes . . sometimes

By pez on Tuesday, September 25, 2001 - 03:41 pm:

disneyland "magic music days" t-shirt
    too long too large waisted men's jeans
    the resiquite white undies and bra
    tangled airdry hair

By TBone on Tuesday, September 25, 2001 - 04:42 pm:

Grey long-sleeve hoodie tshirt. Dark green cargos with bright orange velcro. Green hair. Comfy shoes. Green socks. Grey jersey boxers.

By Hal on Tuesday, September 25, 2001 - 06:31 pm:

Short hair... No smile...

And whatever I manganged to crawl into this morning.

By pez on Wednesday, September 26, 2001 - 02:48 am:

tbone...

green HAIR?

cool. wish i could do that without getting fired.

most of my clothes are 20 miles away. or in the wash.

blue boys' photo-print surfer shirt in honor of the rain
    black smooth stretchy workpants
    same old underwear
    blue glittery stretch bracelets
    blue rhinestone earrings
    music note pendant
    ponytail

By patrick on Wednesday, September 26, 2001 - 11:21 am:

is coloring your hair a rite of passage now? and being vegetarian? and bisexual?

sorry im just being a smartass

By TBone on Wednesday, September 26, 2001 - 11:33 am:

Nah, just something to do. I probably won't be doing the other two any time soon.

People have been asking me why, though. (the hair)

"I just really like green."

By pez on Wednesday, September 26, 2001 - 12:07 pm:

i color my hair, but only as unnatural as i can get away with.

don't make fun of me, patrick.

By Hal on Wednesday, September 26, 2001 - 12:29 pm:

I don't think he was... Your only a vegitarian, not a hair colored, bisexual, vegitarian... You only have 1/3 fear not dear Pez.

I don't know, I didn't color my hair... I shaved it...

By patrick on Wednesday, September 26, 2001 - 12:38 pm:

i colored my hair. i had a mowhawk. I shaved it all but my bangs, fringe as they call it. I even shaved one half of my entire head...i did some really dumbass "rebellious" things with my hair. Fortunately pizza joints didn't care what i did withmy hair, my parents were more of a threat that my job. Further, if my job fired me for my hair, it was probably a place I didnt want to work anyway.

Don't be a pussy pez....color with the color you want, not what you can "get away with". Buck the fucking system god dammit!

By pez on Wednesday, September 26, 2001 - 12:39 pm:

i color my hair too. which reminds me, i need to dye it again soon, because i'm beginning to look blonde again.

patty the smartass. heh.

i have work in an hour and a half and i need to go fold laundry and load the ostrichmobile. which i won't drive again after today.

*sniff*

i'll miss that junky old car.

By Juicy on Saturday, September 18, 2004 - 12:44 am:

just skin and bones

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact