Blue and Black

sorabji.com: What are you wearing?: Blue and Black
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By MoonUnit on Wednesday, October 7, 1998 - 10:52 pm:

I was looking thru my wardrobe this morning..(divided into clothes I will probably never wear again/clothes I will wear when I lose this damn weight/and clothes I can wear... and all the clothes I can wear are blue or black! I'm the girl dressed like a bruise. How the hell did that happen? Today I am wearing blue jeans (ahh thats the good thing about working in the background of an ad agency... no dressy upy) a blue crochted jersey with a black long sleeve top underneath and these great black boots I got for $24 dollars... even my underwear is black (see I know you all needed to know that)... help help...someone take me shopping

By NZAngel on Thursday, October 8, 1998 - 12:22 am:

I will, as long as you take me shopping too!

By Quidam on Thursday, October 8, 1998 - 12:23 am:

Well, it won't be me I'm afraid.

Everything I own is grey or black. And I don't know how that happened either. No, wait, scratch that. I have a dark red t-shirt and a pair of OD Green army fatigues.

Would I be right in assuming you are a night person? It's been my experience that people who prefer (whether they admit it or not) dark or neutral colors seem to be night people. Most active at night.

Blah.

By Reknball on Thursday, October 8, 1998 - 02:02 am:

I'm shopping right now;
    How much do you want for that black underwear?

By MoonUnit on Thursday, October 8, 1998 - 08:48 pm:

Thinking about it Quidam I am a night person.... I like the nightlife, I like to boogie... uhoh 70's tacky music thing taking over

By MoonUnit on Thursday, October 8, 1998 - 08:49 pm:

I forgot to mention that today I am wearing a black jersey and blue jeans..... *sigh*

NZ Angel... where should we go??

By NZAngel on Thursday, October 8, 1998 - 09:36 pm:

Well... we could hit the malls but they are all so boring, with the same shops everywhere, or we could go to town and "support the central city retailers".

How does tomorrow suit?

By Quidam on Thursday, October 8, 1998 - 11:06 pm:

Hey, if I pay for gas, can I come? I could use some new stuff too. Unless I'm interrupting something :)

By NZAngel on Thursday, October 8, 1998 - 11:47 pm:

Sure, just hop on a plane and head on over.

By MoonUnit on Sunday, October 11, 1998 - 03:46 pm:

I just realised that today I am wearing brown stripy (it looks better than it sounds TRUST ME) bootleg pants... wow a different colour!!! I've just about given up shopping. Its to depressing....

Hey Quidam... so when does your plane arrive??

By Quidam on Sunday, October 11, 1998 - 04:29 pm:

Not soon enough. :)

By NZAngel on Sunday, October 11, 1998 - 06:39 pm:

Quidam,
    Just for you we've put off shopping until this weekend - Sat 17th.

Be there!

By MoonUnit on Sunday, October 11, 1998 - 07:34 pm:

*heehe* I've got a hens party to go to... wanna come Quidam? NZ Angel?

By NZAngel on Sunday, October 11, 1998 - 08:00 pm:

me too!!!

who's your's for? we could be going to the same party!?!

Chch is such a small place.

By Quidam on Sunday, October 11, 1998 - 08:50 pm:

Hmmm....... I'm not sure. What's a "hens" party?

By NZAngel on Sunday, October 11, 1998 - 09:04 pm:

It's the girls version of a stag party or buck's night - you know - last wild party before they get married!

By MoonUnit on Sunday, October 11, 1998 - 09:16 pm:

*laughing* NO WAY.... Its for Jocelyn but its at my friend Sharon's place. $10 contribution for the stripper and BYO alcohol!

By NZAngel on Sunday, October 11, 1998 - 09:33 pm:

Ok, so Chch isn't quite that small, but after all it is wedding season again.

Is your friend getting married at Labour Weekend too?

By MoonUnit on Sunday, October 11, 1998 - 09:56 pm:

um I dont know when she's getting married... her and Justin (the groom to be) moved up to Nelson this year with their son Jakob.... but the wedding is here I think? Sharon is a bridesmaid.

By NZAngel on Sunday, October 11, 1998 - 10:41 pm:

Jo wants a couple of us to blow bubbles over them as they come out of the church! I think I might need to practise!

Her hens party is at her flat, then we'll go into town later. The stag party is the same night, and my hubby is under strict instructions about exactly what Scott is not allowed to do at the Atami! Not that Scott is that kind of guy, and anyway, she's seen the photo board they have up there and she doesn't want Scott to feature.

By MoonUnit on Sunday, October 11, 1998 - 11:22 pm:

*heehee* well look for another hens party in town and I'll probably be stumbing along in it

By Quidam on Sunday, October 11, 1998 - 11:41 pm:

Sure, I'll come, why not? Just as long as I don't have to jump out of a cake or anything. Unless maybe it was chocolate.

By NZAngel on Monday, October 12, 1998 - 12:02 am:

So you're keen to jump out of our chocolate cake then Quidam. Excellent. See you Saturday ;)

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact