nothing but a red ribbon

sorabji.com: What are you wearing?: nothing but a red ribbon
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Fabs hunny bunny on Wednesday, October 21, 1998 - 12:37 am:

i only wear this for my hunny bunny Fabrritzio because he loves me dressing this way before we do anyhting unusual. I'll keep it to yuor imagination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Rex on Wednesday, October 21, 1998 - 04:36 pm:

oh yeah,

oh yeah,

yeah,
    don't stop now!!

By Tex on Tuesday, December 29, 1998 - 05:26 pm:

Keep it up!
    Keep it up!
    Keep it up!
    Hey where did you goooo>?

By PetRock on Friday, January 1, 1999 - 12:33 am:

Me? I gooo'd in a kleenex that I keep by the side of the bed for just such an emergency. Ya know those spatulas and can openers can be such a turn on!

By Tex on Friday, January 1, 1999 - 12:53 pm:

wow..you have spatulas and can openers by the side of the bed too......my imagination is MELTING now......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, January 1, 1999 - 05:03 pm:

PetRock you crack me up!!! Is it the aloe in the tissue kind or the sandpaper kind?

By PetRock on Monday, January 4, 1999 - 09:20 pm:

I'm saving the sandpaper kleenex for when Liam visits.....

By Liam on Tuesday, January 5, 1999 - 04:14 pm:

Ooooooo.... Thank you sir.

By PetRock on Wednesday, January 6, 1999 - 01:08 pm:

Quite welcome laddy.

By Liam on Wednesday, January 6, 1999 - 02:31 pm:

What do you do with the spatulas and can opener? In bed, I mean.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, January 6, 1999 - 05:01 pm:

*PJ sits quietly in the corner of the room and observes*

By Pete on Thursday, January 7, 1999 - 09:32 pm:

Shhh Liam....someone's watching us.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, January 8, 1999 - 06:38 am:

*PJ quickly, yet quietly blends into the fine Edwardian draperies much like a chameleon who is suddenly startled.*

By Liam on Friday, January 8, 1999 - 11:54 am:

How can PetRock afford fine Edwardian draperies when he has a freezer that's frozen solid and a shower head covered in a science project?

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, January 8, 1999 - 02:44 pm:

Liam... SHEEEESH, dontcha ever read??? PetRock's sis lives in England. I'm sure they were Christmas presents or something.

By Markus on Friday, January 8, 1999 - 03:35 pm:

They were a Boxing Day gift.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, January 8, 1999 - 08:34 pm:

LMAO!!!

*Jim bows the Markus' greatness*

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, January 8, 1999 - 08:34 pm:

LMAO!!!

*Jim bows to Markus' greatness*

By PetRock on Tuesday, January 12, 1999 - 01:03 pm:

Well this may be late (but better late than never, right Jimbo?) but We think We detect a double posting above (and We've got a hankering for some spankering).

I use the royal "We" only when people speak of my fine Edwardian draperies. Otherwise, We think tis better to speak like a commoner, the better to be understood by you louts.

By Judge Judy on Tuesday, January 12, 1999 - 02:28 pm:

Technically, not a double posting; rather a correction of a typo, itself grounds for a walloping. Spank away.

By Judge Wapner on Wednesday, January 13, 1999 - 09:21 pm:

*spank*

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, January 13, 1999 - 09:26 pm:

wooHOOOOOOOOOO!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact