White Terry Cloth Robe .....

sorabji.com: What are you wearing?: White Terry Cloth Robe .....
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
TheGoddess on Thursday, December 31, 1998 - 02:15 am:

My daily garb has lately been my white terry cloth robe n a pair of cozy leapord print slippers.... Since i've lately been a lazy ass on semester break from school i find myself lounging around the house in my robe all day after my morning...(err late afternoon by the time i get my ass outta bed) shower becasue i'm too comfortable and lazy to actually get dressed! =) AHHHHH!!!!

By Nude Dude on Thursday, December 31, 1998 - 10:53 am:

I like to pad around naked at home and at work....it's much more comfortable and convenient, too.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, December 31, 1998 - 12:10 pm:

*Pj sits next to Nude Dude*

Hi there.

;-)

By Me........... on Thursday, December 31, 1998 - 12:13 pm:

Calm down, PJ, it was only Me.......-ya fell right into that one !! I'm sorry......I'm bored.........

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, December 31, 1998 - 12:17 pm:

ROFLMAO!!!

By Me............... on Thursday, December 31, 1998 - 12:20 pm:

ABCDEFG ??

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, December 31, 1998 - 12:25 pm:

ohhhhhhh LOL... wait... last night this guy online was telling me to wear a G String to the party I'm going to tonight and I told him, G String? The told him my weight, and he said... ok... then you should wear a G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P String. I busted out laughing... TOOOO Funny.

By Me....... on Thursday, December 31, 1998 - 12:41 pm:

Well.......what a coincidence !!!! I'm wearing a QRSTUVWXYZ-String, right now.............

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, December 31, 1998 - 05:22 pm:

LOL

By Adam on Thursday, April 29, 1999 - 11:53 pm:

I love a good thong I think I'm a size 6 in womens, but I like it tight so I'll squeeze into a 4.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, April 30, 1999 - 08:01 am:

Madam I'm Adam.

Adam I'm Madam

Heh.

By Heather on Friday, April 30, 1999 - 01:48 pm:

i'm pretty sure i get the LMAO, will someone explaim ROF?

sorry to ask stupid question but you know, don't ask...

By Nate on Friday, April 30, 1999 - 02:24 pm:

roll on floor

By Heather on Friday, April 30, 1999 - 02:30 pm:

thanks

By Nate on Friday, April 30, 1999 - 03:25 pm:

no problem

By Gee on Monday, May 3, 1999 - 05:21 am:

When did you people start practicing good manners?? This is a disgrace!

By Cyst on Monday, May 3, 1999 - 06:11 am:

I have a flannel robe. there is a long, dull story about this robe. I am at work, so I will tell it.

when I lived in seattle, I had a mess of housemates and I really wanted a long robe to trek back and forth to the shower in.

but nice long flannel robes were really expensive -- they cost more than what an eighth of northwest homegrown cost, and I, of course, had my priorities straight.

one night in the crocodile cafe I was drinking with some friends and this drunk indian guy was out of beer and he was going around trying to sell a little satin kimono, which still had the price tag attached, for $20.

the price tag indicated the garment cost $80 and was from uwajimaya.

the door guy was about to throw him out, and I asked him not to, that not only was he not bothering us, but I wanted to buy him a beer.

so I bought him a $4 pint of redhook and he sat down and continued to try to talk me into buying this god-awful sky-blue kimono for $20. then he tried to talk my friend dave into buying it for me. "wouldn't you like to see her in this, I know I would."

I told him I'd give him $10 for it, as I didn't have $20.

he said that he would give it to me "as a gift between friends" in exchange for my $10. so I got this kimono and went in to see the show.

the next day I talked aforementioned friend dave into going with me to uwajimaya, a sort of asian department store in the international district, and seeing if I could trade in the kimono for something nice.

I was frightened that uwajimaya, a pretty hoity-toity store, would have some sort of advanced anti-shoplifting machines and that alarms would go off as soon as I stepped in and they would detain me for having stolen merchandise. but nothing like that happened.

I found a beautiful, overpriced book of carpet designs from some -istan country, but I was told that I couldn't exchange a clothing item for a book.

so I went to the small clothing section, where they had little satin kimonos and long flannel robes. so I traded in the kimono, which I was told was missing the sash but that was ok, for a really long, soft, blue, plaid cotton robe, exactly what I had wanted. the price tag said it was about $70, but I got it for $10 and a beer.

By Little anal annie on Monday, May 3, 1999 - 02:28 pm:

I have been partial to a particularly warm pair of slippers that my grandmother gave me before she died. They are approximately 35 years old and extremely frayed around the edges. I put them on my feet in the morning before I enter the bathroom. I hate having the cold tile violate my tender, warm feet.
    I take them off after I am done evacuating my bowels. Becuz I dont like to wear slippers in the shower. IF this makes sense it is because I am full of sense.
    I dont wear anything in the shower except for a shower cap. But sometimes I dont even wear that.
    When I am done showering I exit the bathroom and pick up my slippers. I then place them in the spot where they belong. Next to my scale. I weigh 118 pounds.
    I always see my slippers in the morning.
    They are light red and very faded.
    Much like my face after a night of drinking and anonymous sex.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact