Help I need Ideas

sorabji.com: What are you wearing?: Help I need Ideas
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Moonit on Wednesday, December 1, 1999 - 06:04 pm:

Right then, I need help!

My works xmas function is a sinners and saints party and I'm on the side of the sinners so I need some ideas as to what me and the Grump can go as.

So far I've thought of:
    a pair of lawyers
    Sid and Nancy or Kurt and Courtney
    Bill and Monica (although that would depend on if I can find a Bill Clinton mask before next weekend)

and thats it. So I need help!!!

By Patrick on Wednesday, December 1, 1999 - 06:11 pm:

Bonnie & Clyde

By Czarina on Wednesday, December 1, 1999 - 08:06 pm:

Caligula and Agrippina the Younger-----you can't get more perverse than these two

By Rhiannon on Wednesday, December 1, 1999 - 08:19 pm:

Unless you get another friend to join you as Nero.

By semillama on Wednesday, December 1, 1999 - 08:36 pm:

Countess Bathory

Margaret Thatcher

Nancy reagan

Princess Die's mangled corpse...never mind, next.

By Czarina on Wednesday, December 1, 1999 - 08:41 pm:

Leave Di alone------she paid her dues-----marrying those ears

By Rhiannon on Wednesday, December 1, 1999 - 08:49 pm:

The Marquis de Sade and his wife Renee

Paolo and Francesca (who were seen in Hell by Dante Alighieri)

Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun

By heather on Wednesday, December 1, 1999 - 09:06 pm:

wouldn't you prefer a more ambiguous sinner/saint?

like someone martyred by religious zealots (for being a sinner) that later became a saint

By Isolde on Wednesday, December 1, 1999 - 10:07 pm:

Joan of Arc?

By droopy on Wednesday, December 1, 1999 - 10:17 pm:

i don't know.
    adam and eve.
    they were the original sinners.

any of you ever heard a song that might've been titled "more than eva braun"? i remember it as sort of a lounge song (cheesy casio and all that) and sung in a bland german voice.

it went something like this:

he'd have loved you more than eva braun
    he wouldn't care your not a natural blond
    love is like a nazi
    and a nazi's like the blues
    he'd have loved you more than eva braun

By Moonit on Thursday, December 2, 1999 - 01:02 am:

okay any more suggestions? One of my workmates was thinking of Camilla and Charles

By Patrick on Thursday, December 2, 1999 - 12:00 pm:

Frank and Ava

By J on Thursday, December 2, 1999 - 12:43 pm:

Sid and Nancy

By MapleLeaf on Thursday, December 2, 1999 - 12:50 pm:

Ted Turner and Jane Fonda

By droopy on Thursday, December 2, 1999 - 12:50 pm:

Frankie Avalon and Annette Funicello(sp?)

By Patrick on Thursday, December 2, 1999 - 02:13 pm:

how about Marilyn and JFK?

you have some good ideas here Moonit, let us know what you and the grump go as

By J on Thursday, December 2, 1999 - 03:13 pm:

Moonit is from New Zealand...how about Zeena and Gabrielle?

By MOonit on Thursday, December 2, 1999 - 08:25 pm:

nononono J we're bad bad sinners... not goody two shoes xena... ; )

This is hard. Its not until next weekend so at least we've got some time. We might go as vampires/fallen angels. But I promise to take photos and post them somewhere - Only one other workmate from this office is going (we've got 3 and a half staff here) so it should be entertaining meeting people you only talked to on the phone.

By Rhiannon on Thursday, December 2, 1999 - 08:37 pm:

I strongly favor Czarina's Caligula/Agrippina suggestion. That's really cool.

By Isolde on Thursday, December 2, 1999 - 09:55 pm:

Adam and Eve, all the way.

By Rhiannon on Thursday, December 2, 1999 - 10:00 pm:

Wouldn't that involve at least partial nudity?

By Moonit on Thursday, December 2, 1999 - 10:01 pm:

Yeah maybe I should of mentioned that I'm a rounded chick.... so rethink that whole Adam/Eve thing ok ; )

By Gee on Friday, December 3, 1999 - 12:16 am:

The ideas passed around are good, but am I the only person left who likes for a costume to be instantly identifiable? I hate it when you dress up as someone really cool and all night long people are asking you "Who are you?".

By cyst on Friday, December 3, 1999 - 11:48 am:

raskolnikov and the whore.

By Rhiannon on Friday, December 3, 1999 - 12:31 pm:

The whore had a name, you know.

By Patrick on Friday, December 3, 1999 - 01:22 pm:

slut?

By Rhiannon on Friday, December 3, 1999 - 03:32 pm:

No. Sonia. And she wasn't a slut. She was one of the only truly good people in the whole novel. She had to turn to prostitution in order to feed her family.

By cyst on Friday, December 3, 1999 - 06:33 pm:

I left my copy of "crime and punishment" in kiev, and I couldn't remember her name.

my russian teacher explained the significance of all the names to me. sonya's patronym is something like "marmeladov," and my teacher told me she was sweet like jam. "raskolnikov" is related to the russian word for "schism."

By Moonit on Sunday, December 5, 1999 - 07:10 pm:

So someone in another office suggested we go as Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee... *sigh* It doesnt help that the Grump isnt helping...
    him: dont like getting dressed up mutter mutter....
    me: its a free plane ride to wellington...
    him: mutter dressed mutter
    me: free alcohol
    him: mutter fancy mutter
    me: nice hotel room

*ahhhhhhh*

By Gee on Sunday, December 5, 1999 - 11:21 pm:

I watched an episode of Pam's show VIP today and I was really shocked. I liked it. It was cute and quarky. And I thought she was really cute/funny in it. I also really liked her clothes.

By Moonit on Monday, December 6, 1999 - 10:52 pm:

Well I got a costume. I'm a madam - like in the cowboys and indian days, the Grump is a convict.
    My workmate J is Snow White's evil stepmum (and man does she look scary) while her hubby G is the devil.

Photos next week.

By J on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 01:28 am:

Moonit and Margret,did I ever tell you how much I like you all for keeping out of the dung heap?

By Patrick on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 11:50 am:

like a junkie making empty proclaimations.....J, i assure you it's over, i said my bit, i have too many other things on my mind.....i am a bullet proof vest........worry no more and please don't be a sourpus

By J on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 12:03 pm:

Patrick,sorry,note the time,actually I was just going to stay out of it when I got off the board yesterday afternoon.I must have been pretty wasted when I posted the ones at night,cause I don,t remember doing it,was pretty surprised myself this a.m.,when I got on the board.

By Czarina on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 12:42 pm:

Patrick------I can back J up on the above post, I
    talked with her on the phone last night, and she didn't seem to be feeling any pain, but was quite entertaining, as usual. "J", check your email, I sent that site.

By Patrick on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 12:51 pm:

oh, i don't doubt, the posts did seem alittle more angryu than I know her to be, I expected she was loaded......thats ok, i love her all the same ...J....sugar tits......(thats a good one, someone called me that recently, and i thought that was such a cool name...)

By MapleLeaf on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 01:11 pm:

Is it too late to suggesat to Moonit that she and her hubby should go as

LUCY and LATHER?

By Patrick on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 01:29 pm:

i know how that might seem inappropriate, and perhaps this may be coming from the least expected source, but lets keep that shit at least confined to my open letter thread or better yet don't say it at all, otherwise more shit is gonna be thrown, and well, thats no fun. i think MY point has been expressed, and considering i was the prime target, perhaps the rest should let it go....witty as it may be, it's only gonna make shit worse

By J on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 01:50 pm:

But it was funny.

By MapleLeaf on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 02:15 pm:

agreed......I concur.....enough said.

By Wonk on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 02:44 pm:

Hi guys.
    I have read your posts for a few days.
    I added your message board to my 'favorites' and named it 'Weird'.
    I know, no one asked me.

By Czarina on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 02:48 pm:

Wonk, have you been eating "fish and chips"? [Just thought I'd check]

By Fetidbeaver on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 05:51 pm:

Willie Wonka?
    Oompa Loompa's?

By Wonk on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 07:06 pm:

:( I don't get it, czarina.

Fetidbeaver, it started with my wisdom teeth which my dentist referred to as 'all wonky' before he took them out.

(wonk retreats back to safety under the rock)

By heather on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 07:29 pm:

come out

you'll catch a cold

By Czarina on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 07:41 pm:

Wonk, we had a visitor this am who had the unmitigated audacity to call us weird,strange,
    baazar and simply couldn't fathom our "American"
    way of thinking,proudly proclaiming their British
    heritage, thus the question of "fish and chips",I
    think this Brit said something to the fact that she found us "disturbing"--------my my my we're
    not even all Americans,and I don't find that disturbing. But do come out from under that rock,
    because thats the first place Swine will look for
    you.

By Wonk on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 08:28 pm:

Okay like I have no problem with 'weird' and I don't have any delusions of British grandeur. It's likely I have other types of delusions.

When I was in junior high I had a friend who used to dye her hair pink and stuff. The kids in the 'special' class used to call 'Weird'. Not as a direct insult, but as her first name. They'd say 'Hi, Weird!!', when they saw her coming. I always thought it was kind of cute. Weird = interesting and different.

As for this board's 'way of thinking'...I haven't read enough of it to really get a full understanding of it, so labeling it 'weird' in the first place was probably unfair. Labeling it as 'American', well I can kind of understand, because Mark Thomas' sites are chock full of references to whatever American city in which he happens to be living...so if someone just wandered into the board from the site I guess it would be an easy and lazy assumption to make. And the whole argument that started all of the most recent angst, which I have NO INTEREST in resparking or even commenting on (the content anyway), well I've just never witnessed a passionate discussion involving race except on TV, and I know that some Canadians (btw I'm Canadian) have a kind of smugness about what we perceive as our 'reserve'.
    Maybe British people are like Canadians that way. I don't know. But damn you people can be interesting.

By MapleLeaf on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 09:02 pm:

Wonk

Welcome to sorabjiland..... Gee and I appreciate the Canadian flavour.

By Czarina on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 09:43 pm:

and I like the delusions, tell me more!

By Gee on Wednesday, December 8, 1999 - 12:48 am:

I don't appreaciate any Canadian flavour, you hoser. I like to be the only one.

Where are you from, Wonk?

By MapleLeaf on Wednesday, December 8, 1999 - 09:27 am:

Canadian flavours:

Maple Walnut
    Jos. E. Louis
    Labatt Blue Light
    Brador
    Back Bacon
    Fiddleheads
    Gee

Select company there young lady!!!

By Wonk on Wednesday, December 8, 1999 - 02:28 pm:

I'm from the northernmost provincial capital. I've only seen Strange Brew twice.

By MapleLeaf on Wednesday, December 8, 1999 - 03:40 pm:

Are you really from Iqaluit, Nanavut?

By Wonk on Wednesday, December 8, 1999 - 07:27 pm:

Nunavut isn't a province. It's a territory.

By Patrick on Wednesday, December 8, 1999 - 07:32 pm:

a malmute is a dog

By Big Kevin on Wednesday, December 8, 1999 - 07:35 pm:

Hey ML you forgot me

By semillama on Wednesday, December 8, 1999 - 08:32 pm:

I've seen Strange Brew at least 20 times.
    it contains hidden instructions.

By Gee on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 02:43 am:

Whatever happened to part two, is what I'd like to know? I keep hearing they're going to make movies or sequels to things I liked and then it never seems to happen. darned annoying!!

Do any of you americans know of any other Canadian movies besides "Strange Brew"?

By MapleLeaf on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 09:18 am:

Sorry BK.....where have you been?....lurking?

Wonk.....Regina or Winnipeg?

By Patrick on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 11:49 am:

no Gee, we sure don't.......

the X files used to be FILMED in Vancouver but thats no longer the case........can you recommend any Canadian films

By Wonk on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 01:10 pm:

MapleLeaf, no, not Regina or Winnipeg. I'm not deliberately trying to be coy but now this is turning into a game. Mordecai Richler once referred to the place I am from as 'the boiler room of Canada'.

Good Canadian Films I've seen:

Jesus of Montreal
    Highway 61
    Hard Core Logo
    Margaret's Museum
    Exotica
    The Sweet Hereafter
    Léolo
    The Red Violin
    Black Robe
    Porky's

You could probably find almost all of these in an 'alternative' video store. Porky's, you should be able to find anywhere.

By Rhiannon on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 01:33 pm:

Exotica's one of my favorite films ever.

By Patrick on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 02:28 pm:

it's been a while since i saw it, but i recall not being too jazzed about it, perhaps i should see it again

By Rhiannon on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 02:44 pm:

To me, the neatest thing about the movie was the ending. Because you started the movie thinking that the three main characters were complete strangers, and then you ended the movie learning that they were more connected than you ever thought possible. And the ending was..."sad" is not the word I want. It just did something to you on the inside. See it again!

By MapleLeaf on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 03:03 pm:

St. John's 47.04.48N
    Charlottetown 46.14.24N
    Halifax 44.40.12N
    St. John 45.20.24N
    Quebec 46.45.00N
    Toronto 43.40.12N
    Winnipeg 49.54.00N
    Regina 50.30.00N
    Edmonton 53.30.00N
    Victoria 48.37.48N

My final answer is "Edmonton".

By Gee on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 05:02 pm:

"Hard Core Logo" is a great movie. Callum Keith Rennie is in it and he licks a knife. It's very sexual.

I believe I mentioned "Last Night" once before. It's really sweet. I love the ending. (CKR is in that too)

"Red Violin" is good if only for the cance to see Don McKeller and Samuel Jackson together. It's pretty slow in the begining, but it picks up. I guessed the ending.

"When Night is Falling" is about two women who fall in love. One of them is devoutly religious and has a hard time accepting it at first. It's not as stogie and typical as it sounds, really. It would play as a very very sweet love story even if one of the lovers was a man. My favorite scene comes just after the two women kiss for the first time. The OTHER woman in the relationship (a circus proformer) is skipping along and does cartwheels. She's so adorable.

I didn't get a chance to see "Murder Most Likely" (made for TV movie) but I hear it was really good. I'm hoping they'll show it again.

I always thought "Paint Cans" was an interesting movie. Don't ask me why.

And I've said it before and I'll say it again: "Leolo" was the worst movie I've ever seen in my life. I wouldn't see it again if you Paid me.

By Gee on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 05:03 pm:

Is "Joe's So Mean to Joesephene" a canadian movie? I'm sure I spelled it wrong, but you know what I mean.

By Moonit on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 05:29 pm:

ha. We hired porkys last night from the video store. Me and Tarn can remember seeing it when we were really young but cant remember it very well.

By Patrick on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 05:36 pm:

hired? WOW! thats neat.

By Moonit on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 06:04 pm:

why are you saying thats neat? Are you making fun of me? Are you? Are you? Dammit Patrick!

By Moonitagain on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 06:04 pm:

you know I'm joking right.

By BK on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 06:16 pm:

I read in the Toronto Star (sometime in August, or sept.) That the production of Strange Brew 2 was cancelled at the last minute due to lack of Insurance. It was a pretty brutal situation apparently, Dave Thomas had laid out all the Pre-production cash himself and because of the lack of an insurance deal (the one that was lined up fell through at the last minute) he was personally out $750,000 US. So, according to this article, he has had it with the Idea and unless it is bank rolled by someone else won't even consider trying again.

I have a friend from college that was supposed to work on the shoot, and he didn't find out that he didn't have a job until he got to the location the first day.

Point of interest, the full title for #2 was supposed to be "Home Brew, Strange Brew 2"

I couldn't even count the number of times I've watched the movie, but I do know that I have worn out 2 copies. and am getting another one for Christmas.

By Patrick on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 06:18 pm:

yes i do, and i think it's neat, it immediately sets you apart, it put's the accent in your digits that you type.......in the states we call it "renting" a video, but when i was thinking of something silly to say , such as "did you pay overtime , do you offer benefits?".... i suddenly realized that these questions could have been logically answered, such as, "yes we were charged a late fee...and yes we did rewind"

the word neat came to mind.....

By Patrickagainwhatsnew on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 06:18 pm:

in other words the idea of "hiring" an inanimate object is neat to me...

By Bk on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 06:24 pm:

Ditto.

Its like canadians or americans saying 'I'm going to the bathroom.'

Where Brits(and maybe others) say 'I'm going to the toilet' not weird or bad just different.

By Rhiannon on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 06:33 pm:

No, it's just crass. At least it sounds crass to me.

I do like the way that the British spell "diverse" "divers". That's cool. But I don't like how they spell "specialty" "speciality" and pronounce it as such. Or how they pronounce "privacy" with a short i. That's weird.

I learned somewhere that the British accent originally was very close to the American accent (or the other way around...whatever), but that in the 1700s or so, some lady decided that the "r" and the nasal "a" sounds were ugly, and she was very good friends with the man in charge of the nation's school system, and she convinced him to get her new pronunciations taught in school. Has anyone else ever heard this?

By Wonk on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 07:10 pm:

Way to go MapleLeaf!!!!!
    I had to laugh when I read what you wrote about Léolo, Gee. It totally disturbed me and I can see why it could be hated but I can't say I personally hated it. Ugh! That scene with the toenails! And the liver!
    What I liked about it was how it captured (for me) how bizarre and confusing it can be when you're going through puberty and you're trying to figure out sex and how it relates to your life, your body, and your family...and all the weird ideas you have when you're first becoming aware of sex. Maybe I was the only one who did weird stuff when I was 11 or 12 and I was starting to have new feelings. I mean I didn't do stuff to liver like Léolo (not sure how a chick could do that anyway). But I had my own sexually-related obsessions and fascinations and theories that were totally my own and mostly useless.
    I thought I was totally alone in this weirdness but I was in a used bookstore with my friend and we wandered into the cheapo romance section. I asked her if she had ever read any of them and she said 'oh yeah, right when I was 11 or 12 and I was getting really horny and confused'.

By Moonit on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 09:04 pm:

ahhhh I see it all now.

We can hire rental cars too ya know.

If someone asked me where the bathroom was I'd show them the bathroom (no toilet in it cause its in a separate room). is that wierd? I mean thats what you asked for right?

I dont like it when people say privacy either... Kiwis say it either way.. but I say it priiiiivacy. *G*

I like MUM not mom.

By heather on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 09:10 pm:

i really liked leolo

thought it had a different name though- and it's been a long time- i saw it in the theater- but i remember loving it actually

no offense gee- why did you hate it?

By NZA on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 11:23 pm:

Only two weeks until Mum comes home for Christmas from Vietnam

Can't wait to see her

By Patrick on Friday, December 10, 1999 - 11:54 am:

the way the english say SCHedule is annoying, accenting the SCH...It just sounds so muddled...I like it pronounced SKEdule

By Gee on Friday, December 10, 1999 - 12:28 pm:

It was the scene where a boy raped a cat that made me hate it. I suddenly didn't care about anything else in the entire movie, which, up till that point had seemed somewhat interesting, I admit. The cat-raping scene Compleatly turned me off.

And in my experience, American's say "bathroom" and Canadian's say "washroom". I believe I've related the story of my sister asking where the washroom was in the US and being met by blank stares.

By MapleLeaf on Friday, December 10, 1999 - 12:35 pm:

The British also call it the "water closet".
    bus = lorry
    car hood = bonnet
    car trunk = boot
    veered off line = it went sideyways

By Rhiannon on Friday, December 10, 1999 - 12:38 pm:

Your sister must have met some stupid Americans. I'm sure most people would have known what she was talking about.

"SCHedule" bothers me too. But I must say, aside from a few words, I like the British manner of speaking. I sometimes watch Parliament sessions on CNN just because I like to hear William Hague speak. Not *what* he says, but *how* he says it.

By Patrick on Friday, December 10, 1999 - 12:40 pm:

lieu=bathroom as well
    tube=subway, they literally are tubes, kinda like the inner DC subways only smaller..... i like the london underground

a boy raping a cat, is that physically possible?

god damn!

i have heard of using a thermometer or something for cats in heat, ......but man o man.....

By cyst on Friday, December 10, 1999 - 12:56 pm:

the word is "loo."

bathrooms are called "WC"s all over eastern and western europe and probably many other parts of the world as well.

By cyst on Friday, December 10, 1999 - 01:00 pm:

all I remember about "exotica" is that I thought it was really dull.

I loved "the sweet hereafter," though. I would recommend that to droopy.

a while back I asked about a mike leigh film called "topsy turvy." it was listed as a 1999 release in imdb but I'd never heard of it. I saw a trailer for it the other day. it's about gilbert and sullivan.

By droopy on Friday, December 10, 1999 - 01:59 pm:

cool, another movie to check out.

by the way, i found a place where i can rent "happiness". i'm waiting for the right time to watch it. like when i can find somebody to watch it with me who won't stare at it blankly for the first 15 minutes and then say "this sucks, let's go to a bar."

By Sarah on Friday, December 10, 1999 - 04:25 pm:

*WC* stands for water closet.

i swear.

By Wonk on Friday, December 10, 1999 - 06:47 pm:

You're right Sarah, I remember that from Little House on the Prairie when the Olsen family was the first one in Walnut Creek to get a 'water closet'. I think it exploded on Harriet Olsen's butt.

Oh Gee, you're right about that cat scene. That was horrible. (Even unnecessary.) It made me want to scream.

I saw a British magician at my office Christmas party this afternoon. He said 'dinnisty' instead of 'dynasty'.

By cyst on Saturday, December 11, 1999 - 02:48 am:

there's a line in dodie smith's "101 dalmatians" that I didn't understand when I was a kid.

I think the humans were talking about pongo's and missus pongo's family tree, and they spoke of their "dynasty." the dogs didn't know what that word meant, they assumed it meant a "nasty din."

years later I learned what the word "din" meant, but that part of the book still didn't make sense until later still, when I learned that brits don't pronounce that word "die nasty."

By Gee on Saturday, December 11, 1999 - 02:51 am:

I saw "The Green Mile" tonight (good stuff) and Tom Hanks kept going to the washroom and the door had "WC" written on it. I was wondering what that stood for. Thanks.

By J on Monday, December 13, 1999 - 09:28 am:

That is the next movie I want to see Gee.In the south people call the toilet the comode,I don,t know why,that sure beats the outhouse.Didn,t the word crapper come from the name of the guy who invented the toilet?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact