let me check...i'm naked under these clothes!

sorabji.com: What are you wearing?: let me check...i'm naked under these clothes!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Blondamethyst on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 12:00 pm:

i wish i were an animal and could run around naked and nobody would even notice. aauuggghhh!!! it's the jumping scorpion! off! off!! leave me alone!!!! noooooooooooooo!!!!
    i better get some shoes before stomping....

By Nate on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 12:04 pm:

what does it take to become a methyst?

By Zephyr on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 12:56 pm:

Streaking is a fun and healthy way to exercise and to express sexual frustration.

Or to just piss people off. Or have fun.

By Jay on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 03:02 pm:

who gets mad at naked people?

By Cat on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 04:49 pm:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

By Zephyr on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 04:55 pm:

Moms. And neighbors. And that asshole in the suv saturday morning...I was just saying "hello", only in a different way!

By patrick on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 07:37 pm:

my brother, when he was 15 or so, made the joke in our neighborhood, in full daylight with several kids around..."is there a full moon out?" pulling pants down and mooning..."there is now". No big deal right? well we had a tyrrant of a neighborhood mother, nevermind her daughter, who was my age, was diddling every school boy around including yours truly, nevermind her husband owned a liquor store, nevermind all that, she actualy took my mom/brother to small claims court for indecent exposure. fucking nazi bitch, here my mom is, struggling to raise three assholes like me by herself and she is dealing with trivial litigation like this. After thinking of it, i would love to find that witch today and give her a piece of my mind.

By Jay on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 09:45 pm:

YEAH! she's not allowed to rent here anymore!

By Fb on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 10:14 pm:

Piece of your mind? How about a foot in her ass.

By Zephyr on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 10:16 pm:

A foot? How about a watermelon?

By Jay on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 10:21 pm:

with salt on it.

oh wait, thats canteloupe.

order up a driveby on that old hag.
    or maybe if you find her we can all come over, hold her down and give her a brown sandwich.
    see how she likes some ass when its grinding on her nose.

By Kalli on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 11:26 pm:

yeaaaaa.

that'd show her.

By Czarina on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 11:51 pm:

Yea!That would really show her.
    Some "Constipated Cuisine" for lunch,lets just see how she likes them apples!

By J on Thursday, June 29, 2000 - 12:25 pm:

There are ways Patrick,let me know.I waited for years but I fucked with the dean of girls at my high school,the one that measured my skirts and kicked me out of school.

By Isolde on Thursday, June 29, 2000 - 05:46 pm:

I used to run around naked all the time. The only thing that is stopping you is your social inhibition. (And risk of litigation in this unenlightened age.) Go for it. Every third Friday could be naked day at work?

By Zephyr on Thursday, June 29, 2000 - 06:54 pm:

How about every third day?

"As a certified doctor, I prescribe streaking to end your (insert ailment here)."

Just not in the cold. ::brrrrrrrrr:: Or in January, whichever.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact