What type of undeewear are you wearing.

sorabji.com: What are you wearing?: What type of undeewear are you wearing.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Mike on Saturday, December 2, 2000 - 03:55 pm:

I'm wearing a white cotton calvin Klein Thong
    underwear.

By crimson on Saturday, December 2, 2000 - 04:08 pm:

i'm wearing white panties w/ white lace trim.

By Hal on Saturday, December 2, 2000 - 06:45 pm:

SouthPark Boxers...

They have a huge picture of Cartman in the back, and a huge sign on the front that says...

"Respect My Athoriti"

By Isolde on Saturday, December 2, 2000 - 06:54 pm:

black victorias secret underwear.

By Bell_jar on Saturday, December 2, 2000 - 07:46 pm:

wearing underwear... is that still something people do?

By pez on Sunday, December 3, 2000 - 03:27 am:

indigo hanes her way bikini-style

By Pilate on Sunday, December 3, 2000 - 09:50 am:

Turquoise blue boxers.

I was wearing some white boxers with a weird diamond print when I woke up but my man kinda tore them off of me. Ravished me and all that. He can be ever so excitable when he wakes up.

By crimson on Sunday, December 3, 2000 - 10:37 am:

i'm wearing white cotton panties w/ little red flowers all over them.

i just got pilate to show me his boxers. i can talk him into anything. he's so damn easy.

By Isolde on Sunday, December 3, 2000 - 10:49 am:

I'm wearing black silk boxers. I should probably go put more clothing on.
    So, Crimsom, you're pro "P" word, I take it...tsk tsk.

By crimson on Sunday, December 3, 2000 - 10:54 am:

"p" word? yeah, i suppose. should i be utterly humiliated now?

i also like wearing boxers. used to wear nothing but, in fact.

By Isolde on Sunday, December 3, 2000 - 11:02 am:

I love wearing boxers.
    The Jury's still out on the "P" word.

By agatha on Sunday, December 3, 2000 - 03:05 pm:

gray jockey bikini's. i have about twelve pair in different colors, ranging from white to blue to black. practical underwear is the way to go.

By pez on Monday, December 4, 2000 - 03:36 am:

lime green satin brandless bikini.

i like the bikini style because the legs are high-cut, the waistband is low, and they're snug. i have some undies that my mom bought for me two years ago, they're too big. i try to avoid wearing them, because if i change my pants or anything, i end up pulling them off by accident.

By Pilate on Monday, December 4, 2000 - 09:34 am:

navy blue briefs. my man is wearing dark green silk boxers.......they look hot on him (but then again, everything does). crimson's wearing magenta hi-cuts, very cool. her husband is wearing red and blue striped boxers. i think pug's wearing white briefs.

so there you have it: the arkansas underwear report. film at 11.

By patrick on Monday, December 4, 2000 - 12:53 pm:

commando

what is it with the word "panties" that titilates the fuck out of me.

By semillama on Monday, December 4, 2000 - 01:44 pm:

boxer briefs

By Trace on Monday, December 4, 2000 - 01:48 pm:

boxers

By Dougie on Monday, December 4, 2000 - 02:45 pm:

My least favorite pair -- Jockey brand briefs. Least favorite because they've got this kind of pouch thingy. The boys ain't happy in it.

By Isolde on Monday, December 4, 2000 - 03:08 pm:

I'm wearing black silk boxers. Again. Different pair. Is it wrong that I own more than one pair of black silk boxers?

By Trace on Monday, December 4, 2000 - 03:12 pm:

I love silk boxers, wish I could find a solid pair instead of print, though, All the silky boxers at wal mart (cannot afford department stores) have animals or cartoon characters on them

By Dougie on Monday, December 4, 2000 - 03:12 pm:

Yes.

By Pug on Monday, December 4, 2000 - 03:18 pm:

White Brief rumor confirmed....I'm such a dullard....

By Ilove2shop on Monday, December 4, 2000 - 03:39 pm:

Try Ross or Marshalls,Target sometimes has them too.

By Dougie on Monday, December 4, 2000 - 03:41 pm:

Yeah, in the used section you get really good deals.

By Dougie on Monday, December 4, 2000 - 03:42 pm:

I'm sorry, "pre-owned" section.

By sarah on Monday, December 4, 2000 - 07:48 pm:

i don't wear underwear anymore, can't stand them. they serve no purpose except to ride up my ass or get bunched up. not wearing underwear makes your laundry schedule a lot more lenient.

but i do wear bras. out of necessity, mostly.

By Trace on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 07:56 am:

and with that, the room goes silent

By patrick on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 11:55 am:

going commando was one of the best decisions i ever made

By pez on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 05:53 pm:

i'd have to lose my emic first, to go bare-bottomed underneath my clothing. besides, my zipper has a mysterious habit of being open while at work.

By Tom on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 06:34 pm:

your emic? Am I jus totally out of it to not know what an emic is?

Yeah. As usual, I'm swingin' free.

By Pilate on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 08:58 pm:

Once again, the Arkansas underwear report:

Crimson is wearing dark blue Hanes underwear with a white band. They almost look like men's underwear. I'm wearing red plaid boxers. My lover is wearing no underwear at all (he's nude). My kid's wearing white briefs and so is Pug (but not the same pair). Crimson's husband, Ren, is wearing white boxers with weird blue zigzags on them.

By Hal on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 09:04 pm:

Grey boxers today... Don't swing free often, have before but most of the time I need the support.

But hey, nothing wrong with going underless.

By pez on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 02:04 am:

emic: an anthropological term that means to identify with a culture, or to be a part of a certain culture.

my emic is that everyone wears underwear except at certain times. for instance, i don't wear my ndies in the shower.

By Gee on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 02:38 am:

boys Must wear boxer briefs. I insist on it. I have no use for the boy who refuses me.

boxers are childish, briefs are goofy, and no underpants at all is just creepy.

By Tom on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 03:30 am:

Well, then, Gee. If I fit into your creepy
    category, which is really where I'd rather be, I
    think... You still aren't cute, 'till I see pics.

Arrrooo!

so, an emic is a cultural paradigm? Okay.

By semillama on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 09:21 am:

I just recently started wearing boxer briefs as my underwear of preference. I hadn't realized how sexy they were. I am wearing a blue pair now.

By patrick on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 12:13 pm:

yeah the wife got me into those......then i realized they ride the ass like regular briefs. In fact even more so, because they are in boxer form....more material to bunch up. sexy? yeah perhaps but when you wear cords 5 days out of the week..its gets fucking annoying. I swear....going without underwear was the best decision i ever made....im not sure i see a point to underwear. I suppose if I lived up north...where its cold monkey ass i might think differently, as layers are essential....but in cali.....pfffffft who needs underwear...

By semillama on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 12:53 pm:

I have an issue with chafing, which is why I never go without.

The ultimate in unsexy underwear has to be the kind that has a print of an elephant on the front, and a fabric tube for the elephant's nose where one places one's member.

By Tom on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 03:34 pm:

*laugh* right. I am thinking about re-joining the fold, as it were, reunderwearing myself. it DOES get cold here, at least for a lifelong California boy like m'self.

So now y'all know what to get me for Xmas.

The "My God, Tom, Cover That Up!!!" Fund is now accepting donations. Underwear only, no cash.

Send all underwear to:

17913 NE Oregon Street
    Gresham, OR 97230

Preferably unused.

By J on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 04:06 pm:

I'll send you a pair of mine,from my thriving used underwear business ,they pay good money for used underwear,but your a sorabji,and it's Christmas,I can write it off on my taxes:)

By pez on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 06:59 pm:

what size? wait...you're pretty skinny...but still...i used to work in a mens department, so...what size?

By heather on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 10:30 pm:

pilate, do you guys ever wear clothes?

By Pilate on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 10:53 pm:

Yep. I'm wearing clothes right now. Jeans and a fuzzy-yet-masculine black sweater. As for the undie report.......it's one of my hidden talents to know what people are wearing underneath their clothes. It's like having x-ray vision, only goofier.

By J on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 12:17 am:

I wear hanes for her white cotton (unless it's a speacial occassion,I have some sexy ones and crotchless too)but for my everyday normal time it's the Hanes high-cut.I read a book once that Elvis got off on women wrestling in white cotton underwear,I took it to heart.

By Gee on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 01:33 am:

hey. that elephant underwear was really funny!

too bad the guy I gave it to turned out to be just like ever other person I shouldn't have trusted in my life.

new policy! never trust anyone ever again!

By Tom on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 05:06 am:

Damnit. Now I want a pair of elephant underwear. I wear my pants a 32 waist. beyond that, I've no idea what size underwear fits me. haven't touched the stuff in over a year, now.

By patrick on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 12:12 pm:

crotchless?

oh my god....

was that your doing or your husbands J?

they FRAME the puss!

i'm not sure i understand crotchless panties....i think there are far more sexy approaches when the time comes to get around them and to the good stuff.....

By Kalli on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 12:41 pm:

Yea like just pulling them aside. ;)

We haven't become that lazy now have we?

Or just don't wear any. That approach works too.

I want crotchless pants.

See now there's a concept.

By Kalliope on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 12:43 pm:

Oh and yea, I'm with J on this one. I'm all about the cotten bikini cuts. I've tried wearing silky little thong things--they just ride straight up my ass. Briefs make me feel like a boy. (Not always a bad thing mind you) Can't do the panty-less thing unless it's to try and excite a particular boy...then I'm willing to bend. Nope, I buy my undies at Target and they're so unsexy you'd weep.

By patrick on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 01:12 pm:

yeah...pulling them aside....thats damn sexy...

im diggin some assless chaps

By Trace on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 01:13 pm:

with your teeth, maybe

By Kalli on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 01:18 pm:

heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

By Trace on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 01:24 pm:

:-p

By pez on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 06:14 pm:

the plain bikini-cut hanes her way are the most comfy...they don't do wedgies.

By Cat on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 08:14 pm:

My underwear drawer looks like it belongs to some crack whore. It's all filthy gear..the sluttier the better. I blame it on boarding school days of being forced to wear nice virginal white. They even had underwear inspections (which sounds kinky now, but it was just humiliating at the time).

Today is lime green satin day.

By pez on Friday, December 8, 2000 - 12:42 am:

i've got a couple of pairs of those.

By patrick on Friday, December 8, 2000 - 12:12 pm:

last night we did laundry.....er....wait...lemme rephrase

she helped me load 2 of the 4 loads......i did the rest.

her wet nails "prevented" her from helping with the rest.

(same ole same ole at the morrison house)

anyway...i was putting clothes away....

my woman has about 4 weeks worth of underwear.....

4 WEEKS!!!!! i mean my t-shirt pile was smaller than her underwear pile.....

mixed assortment
    orange
    satin
    cotton
    red
    black
    thong
    granny butt
    bikini
    girly low cut (my personal fav)

i own about 5 pairs of underwear

1 pair of calvin boxers
    1 pair or Sony promotional boxers with some band i've never heard of the rep gave me years ago when iw orked at the record store
    3 pairs of black boxer briefs

oh oh and the pair of cream silk boxers i wore on my wedding night

im in a good mood

much better than yesterday

and while im at it......a bullet bouncing in a bank safe........i want to express my utter disgust at SUVs and minivans that appear to have run into their front doors....seeing as how there is a wreath on the grill of their urban assault vehicles

umph!

By crimson on Friday, December 8, 2000 - 12:34 pm:

arkansas underwear report...

pilate said he was freeballing it today. i challenged him to prove it. he did. he was indeed telling the truth.

i'm wearing light gray boxers. my husband's wearing blue boxers (& nothing else at the moment). pilate reports that his kid is wearing faded pink panties & his man is wearing off-white boxers. pug is wearing...all together now...white briefs.

By Tom on Saturday, December 9, 2000 - 03:17 am:

Heh. Welcome to the revolution, Pilate.

I WAS planning on buying some underwear aside from my one pair of boxers that I wear only on occasions which absolutely call for them... I have hard time wearing underwear well. My hips always screw things up.

but now I'm out of money. So. no skivvies.

By Hal on Saturday, December 9, 2000 - 09:48 am:

SUPPORT... Unless there isn't alot to support, you need it it feels so much better...

Try it for a while you'll get use to it.

By Isolde on Saturday, December 9, 2000 - 09:51 am:

You sound like me defending bras. (Which I always wear, I think that they are a great goodness...but, I guess whatever floats your boat...)

By pez on Sunday, December 10, 2000 - 02:20 am:

they itch sometimes, but it feels so much better than not wearing one...i remember knowing one girl who never wore bras, but she was tiny and nobody could tell. i found out because she told me.

By Isolde on Sunday, December 10, 2000 - 09:15 am:

Yes. I find them a painful necesity. I used to not wear them, and people _could_ tell, and it was...kind of skanky, so I started wearing them. Sometimes they can be fun, though. Today I am wearing a black satin bra.

By Hal on Sunday, December 10, 2000 - 09:34 am:

And females can do things with bra's, it all depends on the bra and how you wear it...

We males are kinda restricted with what we can do with the undies thing, we can either be part of civilized society and keep them in our pants when we are out in the world, or we can be not part of the mature race and have them exposed by massive amounts... Or in the case of a few very SPECIAL people, let them ride and show the world the never ending crack...

I perfer that unless I want someone to see my underwear, they don't... You know females and the like can, other then that they stay hidden by one of my three pairs of pants... ( I know, I need more clothes.)

By Isolde on Sunday, December 10, 2000 - 09:51 am:

I prefer that people not see my underwear unless they're supposed to as well. Although some women clearly don't feel that way, because it's all out there in front of God and everybody.
    I'm wearing my other pair of new pants today, and I love them too. How large are you, Hal? Perhaps I should send you pants. Maybe we could work out a deal--x pairs of pants for one cattleprod?

By Hal on Sunday, December 10, 2000 - 10:14 am:

I'm about a 34-36 waist... It kinda depends on who makes the pants...

Oh by the way, it will probably be around 75 bucks total for the whole shabang... Shipping, batteries, and the prod itself...

I've been working nights again at the gas station, so I haven't had much time to look, but Monday is my day off so be rest assured I will finalize the deal then.

By Gee on Monday, December 11, 2000 - 03:00 pm:

yesterday I found seven pairs of underpants in the back of my closet that I had put there and forgotten about. they're about a year old and they've never been worn. I think at the time I bought them I wasn't showing my undies off to anyone, and I was saving them because they were too good for no one to see them. what a foolish idea.

I was so happy to find them. it was like an early christmas present.

By semillama on Monday, December 11, 2000 - 04:23 pm:

I bet they were cute undies.

By crimson on Monday, December 11, 2000 - 05:06 pm:

i'm wearing jet black undies w/ black lace. they're actually too large for me (like all my underwear & nearly all of my clothes in general) because i've recently lost quite a bit of weight. i'm making a mental note to go buy some smaller bras & undies. i don't even know what size i wear now.

when pilate shows up, which should be very soon, i'll unzip him & find out what kind of drawers he's wearing, if any.

my hubby's wearing boxers w/ strange blue-green geometric designs. they're quite festive.

i wish i had some long johns. the heater has died here & i could use them.

By sarah on Monday, December 11, 2000 - 05:17 pm:

did you lose weight on purpose or by accident? how many pounds?

(you KNOW i have to ask)

By crimson on Monday, December 11, 2000 - 05:54 pm:

how many pounds? i don't really know. i don't even own a scale, or care about such things.

i lost weight via a diet that was intended for medical purposes. i have poor blood circulation, a problem w/ insulin & serious heart palpitations. the insulin thing was getting to be a real problem. so i was advised to stop eating sugar & its derivatives (no honey, fructose, lactose, dextrose, maltose or any other "ose"). i don't eat refined flour of any sort. i don't drink milk because of the lactose. i'm totally off caffeine. i stay away from all carbohydrates whenever humanly possible.

i started dropping weight instantly. i've lost over 4 dress sizes, i do know that. i had a fancy dress, a gorgeous grey beaded number. i love that dress, but now, in terms of size, it looks like a circus tent. most of my clothes are ill-fitting now. it sounds weird, but i'm almost afraid to spend too much money on smaller clothes, because i might gain the weight back someday & then the small clothes would be useless. however, i'll probably go shopping here in a couple of weeks. all of my pants are falling off of me. i can get them on & off w/o even unbuttoning or unzipping them.

By sarah on Monday, December 11, 2000 - 06:28 pm:

on purpose then.

interesting. so now that you are avoiding carbohydrates, what are you eating to replace those calories? to make yourself feel full?

are you happy, sad, or ambivalent about the weight loss? you don't sound particularly affected by it in any way, aside from feeling possibly annoyed by ill-fitting clothes.

btw, four dress sizes is about 40-50 pounds. getting on a scale will verify this.

well, even if you don't care, congratulations. here's to your improving health!

By sarah on Monday, December 11, 2000 - 06:35 pm:

oh another question. are you eating any grains at all? brown rice? oatmeal? corn?

By crimson on Monday, December 11, 2000 - 06:56 pm:

no grains at all. the main thing i can have is meat. as long as a food item contains no carbs or sugars, it's probably OK. but so many foods contain hidden sugars, despite what the label says.

i'm actually happy about the weight loss. i think i needed to lose some extra pounds, just for my health. however, i'm often careful about how i phrase this. i know so many beautiful people who are severely overweight & people give them such unnecessary grief over their weight. i don't want to go around gloating about the weight loss, because i strongly believe that heavy-set people are beautiful, too. i'm as valid a person when i'm overweight as when i'm not. i've been fat & i've been thin, & it should be obvious to anyone that it's the same person inside this body, whether it's large or small. but i know from experience that people DO treat a person differently after weight loss.

sometimes i'm thin & sometimes i'm fat. it depends. i often go in weird cycles w/ these things. about 11 years ago, i went on a diet just to lose the weight. i got shitty advice from a doctor & simultaneously got bullied into the diet by my family, who act as if being overweight is some kind of crime against humanity. i ended up hospitalized, as did thousands of women who'd followed the same diet. i swore i'd never diet again. fuck the diet industry. fuck anyone who can't handle my weight, regardless of what it is at the moment.

however, i do feel better w/ some of the extra weight off. but if i were to gain a hundred pounds tomorrow, i wouldn't sweat it too badly...except for people's stupid-ass reactions to overweight people. that would bug me.

sugar makes my body go nuts & i've done myself the biggest favor by avoiding it. i feel SO much better after having cut out the sugar & carbs (the problem w/ carbs is that they convert to a sugar-like substance in the body). i literally noticed positive results the first week.

& the weight came off, & is still coming off.

By patrick on Monday, December 11, 2000 - 06:59 pm:

sooooo

gnnochi and dumplings are outta the question on a diet like this?

damn

By crimson on Monday, December 11, 2000 - 07:12 pm:

yep. right out.

i miss chinese food SO bad. i always have liked rice & miss it very much. i miss rice & cornbread. i massively miss pancakes. also mexican foods of all sorts.

if i ever break the diet, i'm gonna hit every chinese buffet in the tri-state area. i'll probably gain twenty pounds immediately afterward & fall into some kind of weird insulin shock, but hell, there are moments when it almost seems worth it.

By crimson on Monday, December 11, 2000 - 07:18 pm:

i also miss the hell out of spaghetti, warm whole-grain bread, key lime pie & other forbidden goodies. i found a recipe for diabetic key lime pie last night, but despaired because it was still loaded w/ carbs. i need to avoid both carbs & sugar, not just one or the other.

the weird thing is, after a diet like this, you find out how much refined flour is really contained in most food items, especially fast food. when you try to pick down fast food items & just get to the meat, there's not much of anything in there at all.

anyway, if someone was just wanting to lose some weight fast, i'd recommend a low-carb diet. something on the order of the atkins diet, which has worked for a lot of people i know. a friend of mine has lost close to 100 pounds on it.

By Isolde on Monday, December 11, 2000 - 07:25 pm:

That's hectic.
    I thought being vegan was hard, sometimes I want cocoa or something, but...wow. To live without bread...and pasta...you are a brave woman.

By crimson on Monday, December 11, 2000 - 07:38 pm:

i miss pasta. actually, one goofy thing i often find myself craving is spaghetti sauce, which i also can't have.

if i hadn't noticed such a radical change in my body after giving these foods up, i'd still be eating them. but the advantages are obvious: i don't bruise so easily (i still bruise easily, but not w/ a mere touch, like before), i have more stamina, i'm more alert, my legs don't ache all the time, i don't have a neverending case of heartburn (i literally couldn't eat w/o major antacids), my seizures are way down, i'm not riding a fucking insulin rollercoaster & there are other benefits, as well. the heart thing is still a problem, but even that's gone down. oh yeah, & i'm way thinner.

By crimson on Monday, December 11, 2000 - 07:40 pm:

& pilate is wearing silky black boxers.

By Hal on Monday, December 11, 2000 - 10:52 pm:

God...

I'm glad I am one of those people who stays exactly the same weight no matter what they eat.
    Granted I'm not like my sister she can out eat anyone I know, and she still is less than a hundred pounds...

I, well I weigh about 185, but I don't go up or down, and I pretty much eat whatever is around...
    Consistent metabolism.

Oh, and I'm wearing plaid boxers.

By Tom on Tuesday, December 12, 2000 - 01:02 am:

I need to eat. I was putting all of my money in a piggy bank to fly away to visit Trace for the holidays, but he never wrote me back, so I guess he doesn't want me. Ah, well. That means I can go shopping tomorrow, instead.

I'm wearing crotchless, strapless, bandless, invisible underwear.

By pez on Tuesday, December 12, 2000 - 02:13 am:

i've had one meal in the last 24 hours: a boca burger w/trimmings, stewed tomatoes (what surprised me is that i actually liked them), green beans and skim milk. other than that, i've had a slice of toast and about six cups of tea.

with my mom telling me to lose some weight around my middle and my ankles giving me heck i decided i need to eat less. so far, i'm tired. but that might be from my 2 hours of sleep last night...

i was shaking a little bit earlier from the cold...my god, it SNOWED today! i have SNOW on my car!...but i was in gresham nearly all day today and it was freezing. my hands began to turn purple. i was almost worried about collapsing, but i didn't, thank goodness.

why am i posting this anyway? i can't remember...

By Tom on Tuesday, December 12, 2000 - 06:01 am:

Okay I don't need to eat anymore. actually, I eat like a (skinny) pig. That was just to make Trace feel guilty for not offering to pay my way out to his place. Bastard.

I was just posting about how I hope it doesn't snow in this town, then my roommate walks in and tells me it's snowing. Arg. At first, actually, it was really beautiful. We drove around town, and the snow drifted around like fog, almost. Then we walked from home to the grocery store, and I nearly lost my hands... I couldn't feel them for 30 minutes after getting inside. I really hate being cold. blah on snow.

By Isolde on Tuesday, December 12, 2000 - 08:21 am:

Yum...boca burger...
    The snow is all gone here, it rained hard last night. Now we have the mud. Fuck.

By Trace on Tuesday, December 12, 2000 - 08:27 am:

Tom, where do you live?

By Trace on Tuesday, December 12, 2000 - 08:28 am:

PS, my wife's ex-husbands name is Tom, he is now in prison for multiple DWI's and not paying child support for 3 years

By Pilate on Tuesday, December 12, 2000 - 10:41 am:

I'm wearing white briefs. I don't really like them very much. Gotta do the laundry today. Stayed out all night with my kid. He woke up after having a severe nightmare. I sat up talking with him and we finally decided to go for a little ride together. We had breakfast at sunrise somewhere in Missouri. Now the boy's at home again, asleep and hopefully having peaceful dreams. I'll be joining him soon. I've finally got a day off. All I want to do is sleep.

The kid is wearing white briefs. So is Pug. It's white briefs day here in the Ozarks. My man was wearing boxers of unknown color (hard to tell in the dark but they felt nice and soft to the touch). Crimson's wearing jade green bikini cut underwear and her husband's wearing blue boxers.

By Isolde on Tuesday, December 12, 2000 - 11:02 am:

"somewhere in missouri"
    Damn, maybe I should move to your house too, Pilate.
    I'm wearing black high leg briefs. Nothing immensely cool. But comfy, I like them. And a Warners bra with some cheesy line name, also black. Also comfy.

By Pilate on Tuesday, December 12, 2000 - 11:31 am:

Hey, no problem. Maybe I can adopt you, too.

The "somewhere in Missouri" was outside Joplin, but I can't remember exactly where. We were at some Mom n' Pop diner. It was kinda neat just watching Junior sitting there in the diner booth and being all happy and excited about getting to take a trip with me, even a little one. He was wearing a baseball cap and a jean jacket, which somehow makes him very boyish. I doubt that any of the truckers in that place would've been able to guess that the kid dresses in drag. Brendan just looked like your basic all-American boy.

He and I talked more about the adoption, which should be finalized in just a few weeks now. He's a little dismayed that his parents have still shown no signs of wanting him back (not that he'd go back to them for a minute) and that there's no indication whatsoever that they ever wanted him. I think he just wants to hear his folks wish him luck or tell him they love him or something before he leaves their custody forever. But it's not going to happen. The last time he tried to hug his mother, she knocked the living hell out of him.

By Trace on Tuesday, December 12, 2000 - 11:33 am:

The Tom I know is "Somewhere in Missouri" as well, a federal prison that is.....

By Isolde on Tuesday, December 12, 2000 - 12:26 pm:

I'm glad it looks like it's going through. It's too bad that his parents don't seem to care, though. I guess they figure another mouth to feed of their hands...that's sad.

By Pilate on Tuesday, December 12, 2000 - 01:03 pm:

It's sad. Definitely. It looks as if one of Brendan's younger siblings may also be getting adopted too, which is great news. Some childless preacher and his wife are interested in taking the kid in. Anything to get the children out of that home. But the older kids in that family are mostly beyond hope. They've grown up to be just as brutal as their parents. How Brendan came out so sweet, I'll never know. He has older brothers who genuinely qualify as psychopaths.

Brendan has a half sister that got adopted when she was fairly young and she turned out all right. They were out of touch with each other for years, but they've spoken on the phone recently. She wants to come visit Brendan sometime in the spring. She's really cool about the whole adoption thing and thinks that all of the kids should've been adopted out years ago. Like Brendan, she was raped, starved and abused by family members. Anyway, I don't think there are any further obstacles to my adopting Brendan. It's pretty much over. Just a short wait and it's done.

I thought about the adoption a lot while sitting in that diner. Brendan looked happy. Overjoyed just to be watching the sun rise while munching on some chocolate pie. I'm just amazed by him sometimes and feel incredibly lucky to have him around.

By pez on Tuesday, December 12, 2000 - 02:14 pm:

yay!

there're some people that should never have kids. then there're the people who don't know when to stop.

there are several families in the area that have 12+ kids, with one set of parents. all the kids act really weird, they're super-quiet and many people make fun of their families.

it's cool that you've got a nice "core" forming around brendan. when he's still impressionable.

By Gee on Tuesday, December 12, 2000 - 09:25 pm:

my lost undies are adorable.

today I'm wearing the bright blue ones with a little yellow flower on them. tomorow I will be daring and wear the ones that say "Kiss Me" and have little glow-in-the-dark lips on them.

oh yeah.

By Tom on Tuesday, December 12, 2000 - 09:38 pm:

Trace, I'm in Portland, Oregon. Never been to Missouri, and never been married (close calls on both accounts, though.)

I promise to be well behaved and polite, for a flaming liberal. *grin*

Turns out I will be here alone for Xmas. blah.

I remember my father telling me about growing up and being ostracized because there were only two children in their family; everyone else in the neighborhood was catholic, and had 5-13 kids.

friggin' boomers.

By Aec on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 12:39 am:

White cotton bikini cut. I just found this site. It looks neat.

It's snowing outside, finally! I hate the cold, but I also snowboard; so i'm very torn about it.

By Tom on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 02:23 am:

It is neat. Just don't get on their bad sides. Nazi Bastards. It's snowing again; second night in a row. I'm strongly considering moving back to CA. Or maybe to Hawaii. Does it snow it Thailand?

By Tom on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 02:23 am:

It is neat. Just don't get on their bad sides. Nazi Bastards. It's snowing again; second night in a row. I'm strongly considering moving back to CA. Or maybe to Hawaii. Does it snow it Thailand?

By Tom on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 02:24 am:

more pertinently: does it double post in Thailand? Ever?

By moonity on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 02:56 am:

Did I mention that its summer here?

And that today was just sunny and beautiful - not to hot and no wind.

By Cat on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 05:46 am:

At my house the frangipani flowers are out and their sweetness is thrilling, like hooker scent, as my mother would describe it. Creamy drifts of whore-scented flowers. The jacaranda is a vision of mauve casting squishy petals over green lawn. And the gardenia is just bursting, its flowers leaping out at me as I pass. And further down the hill, the jasmine that escaped from someone's garden long ago, is relishing its freedom with huge bouquets of blooms.

The air is warm enough that even at night, I want to dive into the water at the beach and lie dreaming in the waves with the last of the sun rippling around me. I just had strawberry ripple icecream for dinner, sitting outside on the verandah spooning the last of it as it melted in the bowl.

Yep it's summer here too.

Suckers.

By Isolde on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 09:37 am:

So austrailia smells like whores? Wow. I might have to visit.
    Today, it is very odd--there was mud yesterday, and that's here, but under an inch and a half of ice, so the ground crunches and crackles, but if you jump on it, it squirts. Not ok.

By semillama on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 11:22 am:

it might hit 20 degrees fahrenheit here this week, if we are lucky to get that warm.

By patrick on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 12:05 pm:

where in australia are you cat? are you near the coast? Sydney? Melbourne? Im feeling geographic.

By Hal on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 02:18 pm:

It's above zero, It's above zero, It's above zero.

You all don't know how happy this makes me, yes granted my car works fine in shitty weather, and no it doesn't have a heater... And yes it was friggin cold...

But now when I go out side the inside of my mouth and nose don't freeze... You know as much as I hate it sometimes, the sun is a wonderful thing.

By Trace on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 02:23 pm:

we got five inches, and is still a white out

By crimson on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 02:31 pm:

we've had a massive winter storm here. it snowed quite a bit & then the sleet came. sleet fell all night long. then it snowed some more. the roads are impassable. no schools are open. most businesses are closed & everything in the whole region is at a standstill.

By crimson on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 02:32 pm:

& i'm wearing light pink underwear. pug's wearing white briefs.

By Hal on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 03:42 pm:

Plaid Boxers...

By Daniel ssss on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 03:44 pm:

white hanes always. deck is too cold to stand there in the snow, all six or eight inches, with or without underwear; and the snowflakes now instead of the constantly accumulating icy whiteout condition of the last 14 hours...the snowflakes now are the size of small white wedding birds falling from the sky at a 36 degree angle to the trees already encrsuted in ice. All the beaches at the Mississippi and Missouri Rivers are snowbound today.

By semillama on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 03:52 pm:

dark print boxers

the secret to standing in the snow is to wear good winter boots. Anything else is trivial.

By TBone on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 04:42 pm:

Green Boxers.

My favorite pair.

By patrick on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 05:19 pm:

oh and uh sem...as far as commando and chafing.....powder works like a charm should the summer months find you wishing to ditch the ass munching boxers.

By Dougie on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 06:37 pm:

Anybody remember that Firesign Theater parody of Mr. Rogers, where Mr. Rogers buys his neighbor's kid a pair of fur-lined lederhosen, so they "wouldn't chafe little Timmy in his privates." And the neighbor proceeds to stomp Mr. Rogers. Pretty funny. Guess you had to be there. I'd love to find that album though.

By Dougie on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 06:57 pm:

Wait, maybe it was National Lampoon. Whatever.

By Marble on Thursday, December 14, 2000 - 12:52 pm:

white boxers with grey stripes.

Some observations: Calvin Klien boxer-breifs.
    Comfortable, and sexy looking. (they really show of the merchandise). But i find the band can feel yo tight at times. I have several black pairs and a couple grey ones. I would buy more if I could get the waist to feel right. Also if i get too hot the crotch area gets too hot and sweaty. Boxers provide more breathing room.

I find going underless can make boners too noticable. Guys girls any comments?

By patrick on Thursday, December 14, 2000 - 01:35 pm:

considering i have more control over the boners as an adult....if i get a boner, chances are, i want it noticed.

By Isolde on Thursday, December 14, 2000 - 02:28 pm:

I guess that is one reason it's good to be a girl...
    I didn't know where else to put this.

By Gee on Thursday, December 14, 2000 - 02:48 pm:

aside from situations where the boy was supposed to be errect, I've never never seen an "accedental" errection.

it's really unfair. are they really good at hiding it, or do I just not inspire that type of thing in random males?

By patrick on Thursday, December 14, 2000 - 02:56 pm:

accidentals don't really happen to me much anymore. Its a rarity.....

as a teenager.....well thats a different story.

I still snicker at the sex ed book i recall, with the drawing of the boy on the diving board with a hard on.....and all the other kids pointing...thats what it felt like. You felt as if everyone could tell.

By Isolde on Thursday, December 14, 2000 - 03:03 pm:

I must have hung out with the wrong boys, or maybe we were just naked too much. But I remember it being pretty common...most people I knew went commando, but I can't really judge its effect on that sort of thing.
    It's probably just as well if you don't inspire that sort of thing, gee...

By droopy on Thursday, December 14, 2000 - 03:06 pm:

this is as good a place as any to put this.

By Czarina on Thursday, December 14, 2000 - 03:20 pm:

Thank God for those dilligent scientists.

By Marble on Thursday, December 14, 2000 - 03:37 pm:

patrick no unintentionals??? :) gee...

By Czarina on Thursday, December 14, 2000 - 04:13 pm:

Yea Patrick,I was gonna ask you about that myself.
    I can honestly admit,than on more than one occasion,I've had to hand over some article,to provide shelter,for some "pop-up guest".It amazing how eager a man is to carry a womans purse in these situations.I kinda thought that was the universal rule,when you see a man carrying a purse,that he's got something to hide.

By patrick on Thursday, December 14, 2000 - 05:15 pm:

no, no unintentionals.....it almost always provoked one way or another.....be it an over due bathroom break or the usual stimuli

By Cat on Thursday, December 14, 2000 - 05:35 pm:

Like when you saw my ass pic of course?

By patrick on Thursday, December 14, 2000 - 06:13 pm:

correct.

By semillama on Friday, December 15, 2000 - 08:37 am:

Hmmm??

By Hal on Friday, December 15, 2000 - 09:45 am:

Cat... Didn't see the pic of your ass...

Pot, a teenage males best friend... (along with yellow #5, heat, and grapefruit...

You know a month ago I was sitting on a park bench enjoying and ice cold Mt.Dew and I had this guy come up to me ( didn't know who the fuck he was) but anyway this health nazi told me that the yellow #5 in the Mt.Dew reduced my sperm count...

I told him, "I know, why the fuck do you think I drink about 2 liters of it a day?)

By Nate on Friday, December 15, 2000 - 12:40 pm:

i talked to cat last night. i didn't see her ass, though.

i like the way she says "cock".

By patrick on Friday, December 15, 2000 - 12:54 pm:

funny....i had a conversation with a brit recently and when she was commenting on where i work...i remarked at the way she said "cock".

my question to you nate is what led cat to speak of "cock"

By Nate on Friday, December 15, 2000 - 01:37 pm:

you'd have to ask cat

By dave. on Friday, December 15, 2000 - 01:40 pm:

somebody needs to take away cat's phone. her phone bill must be off the charts.

By patrick on Friday, December 15, 2000 - 02:00 pm:

she's probably doing an e-phone service that makes it free other than her local dial up....or did they catch on and eliminate those from the web.

By Nate on Friday, December 15, 2000 - 02:42 pm:

or maybe calling from work.

By Cat on Friday, December 15, 2000 - 04:06 pm:

"Cock" came up (no pun intended) in relation to Trace. I confessed my secret longing for him to Nate.

My phone bill is silly. I'm thinking about giving it to someone for Christmas.

By Daniel on Friday, December 15, 2000 - 04:11 pm:

I'll trade you.

By Cat on Friday, December 15, 2000 - 04:15 pm:

Oh and for those who are curious, Nate's voice is quite cute. Kinda nasal with just a hint of huskiness. I was disappointed with the lack of twang though.

By Daniel on Friday, December 15, 2000 - 04:21 pm:

twang?

By Daniel on Friday, December 15, 2000 - 04:23 pm:

try again. "twang? Is that an Aussie thang?"

By Hal on Saturday, December 16, 2000 - 09:25 am:

Twang???

Some how I don't expect Nate's voice to have a "twang," more of a cryptic sarcastic tone all the time...

But thats my personal opinon.

By Czarina on Saturday, December 16, 2000 - 10:34 am:

I've never known Nate to be sarcastic.

By J on Sunday, December 17, 2000 - 12:03 am:

He's too serious as it is.

By Gee on Monday, December 18, 2000 - 05:05 pm:

I find it amusing that Nate is nasal.

By Cat on Monday, December 18, 2000 - 05:18 pm:

Did I say nasal? Anals is what I meant. Damn pesky fingers juxtaposing as soon as my back is turned.

By Nate on Monday, December 18, 2000 - 06:19 pm:

send me your number Gee, you can judge for yourself.

i like this game.

By Gee on Wednesday, December 20, 2000 - 03:35 pm:

well. you can try me wednsday's between 5:30 and 7pm (EST) at work. that's when I get to sit at the exit desk and do nothing. I have a phone there.

416-736-2100 ext.88873

By Anti-Cute on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 07:11 am:

right. Everyone call Gee at 5 minute intervals between 5:35 and 6:55. I get dibs on 6 o'clock sharp.

By Gee on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 03:25 pm:

well you're too late now!

you'll all just have to wait until the 3rd.

By Big gay tom on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 06:26 pm:

duly noted. I'm simply *salivating* with anticipation.

By Beercity on Saturday, June 15, 2002 - 01:31 am:

guys do have choices,
    Right now im wearing my girls Victorias Secret greenish see through string bikini's.
    It's much sexier than anything made for a guy. I get off on it and so does she. Going out in public is definitly fun

By Panty man on Monday, November 3, 2003 - 11:44 pm:

i am wearing pink gilligan omally string bikinis satin of course

By Panty man on Monday, November 3, 2003 - 11:51 pm:

i prefer the fit and feel of womens panties opposed to the uncomfertable boring mens underwear plus womens lingerie turns me on

By J on Tuesday, November 4, 2003 - 01:09 am:

Have you ever stole panties off the clothes line? Did you take my maternity bottoms? Some fuck did.

By Nate on Tuesday, November 4, 2003 - 01:45 am:

sorry J. i'll get those back to you. i just need to woolite them a bit first.

By J on Tuesday, November 4, 2003 - 11:00 am:

The smell makes them more valuable.

By TBone on Tuesday, November 4, 2003 - 11:26 am:

"plus womens lingerie turns me on"
    Plus sizes, eh?
    That stuff that has more material than my backpacking tent.

By sarah on Tuesday, November 4, 2003 - 06:00 pm:

i've started wearing underwear occassionally, just for the novelty of it. there's a brand called Barely There that i can seem to tolerate.

By eri on Tuesday, November 4, 2003 - 06:04 pm:

I am starting to wear underwear less occasionally, because I am finding it totally uncomfortable for the first time ever. Then again, I find most clothing in general uncomfortable so maybe I should just become a nudist.

By The Watcher on Tuesday, November 4, 2003 - 07:23 pm:

After that Halloween costume I don't think my heart could stand that image. But, you only live once.

That is one picture that would be a deffinate no no here.

RATS!

By eri on Tuesday, November 4, 2003 - 07:42 pm:

No need to worry Watcher, Spunky only shares those pics with Nate.

By Nate on Tuesday, November 4, 2003 - 09:49 pm:

this is me spitting water on the computer.

By eri on Wednesday, November 5, 2003 - 01:20 am:

ROFLMAO

By What kind of weird place is this on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 01:18 am:

u all r fucked up

By Nate on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 03:22 am:

Speaking of being fucked up, I'm losing my mind.

Last night I went to bed with Humbert Humbert going insane, his anxiety, his delusions and fears and hallucinations. Nabokov’s pedophilic anarchist, anxiety transmuted, a river that enters my own dark waters to mingle and diffuse and combine. I woke near two in the morning in a fit, naked and alone and cold feet. Humbert Humbert a shadow in my recent memory, my dream memory, dreams incognito, realized as reality in my night addled brain. I wake in a confusion, unable to access logic, unable to discredit anything as irrational. Humbert Humbert, slipping the child into my bed. I am dreadfully aware of my nakedness, of her nakedness. I lay still and fear her touch, fear her body next to mine. I mentally will a barrier between us, pray that she doesn’t move closer. Thankfully she doesn't.

I wake in confusion and realize that I am alone in my room but cannot realize that she is no longer there, the child. It is a paradox, but I cannot dismiss anything as irrational. I cannot connect with my gut, with my center of rationality. I want her gone, I want the shadow H.H. gone, I want sanity. I begin to worry that I’ve lost my mind for good now, that I will never return. That I will wake and will be unable to function. That I will never find work again, that I will lose everything I’ve worked for. Anxiety, anxiety, lovely anxiety.

My jaw is tight and my limbs exist in a steady caffeine buzz and there is a tense pain at the point where my spine burrows into my skull. Anxiety has become my coffee, nocturnal chatterbox, livid, bruised mind, strange and repetitious. Anxiety, not a friend and not quite and enemy, I’ve known him too long, lived in his arms for too long to not have some peace with him. Companion for forlorn nights and mornings when I realize the solitude of my slumber before my consciousness returns. I wake cold, secluded, thankful for the rise of the sun and the relative comfort of day. The return of the rational self.

And no drugs today. No caffeine, no booze, no weed. The fear leaves me in the day but I worry that anything I put in me will compound and release as demonic dementia in the night.

Now, at the edge of the day, I want to sleep but I am afraid to let go. I need to be more tired, exhausted. I need to read until I can no longer hold my eyes open.

Only then do I trust myself to fall asleep before the circuit of thought locks up too tightly. Before the broken record. Before the laughing foe, the friendly ribbing, the spectre anxiety causing nod to jib.

Not yet. Not yet to sleep.

By heathetr on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 04:40 am:

nate

By patrick on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 12:07 pm:

damn. how come nothing cool like that ever happens to me.

i only awake at 2am to feed Bamboo bah bah.

By Antigone on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 12:53 pm:

I had a dream last night about cannibalism. I only now realized what it was about.

I'm walking the streets of some city, I think New Orleans. Warm night, lots of young people about.

I meet two young women, kind of travelling protester types. They invite me up to their place in a warehouse type building, overlooking the street. They feed me some snacks.

I start feeling a bit sleepy, and as I'm talking to them I see flashes of images: a man hanging by one foot from a chain, his ankle bloodied, his other foot chopped off. He looks up at me. His face has been neatly carved off.

Though I realize something is wrong, I'm unnaturally calm. I leave the building as fast as I can, the women after me, but I lose them on the street.

The dream ends with me at a gas station, looking for a phone. St Charles street, methinks. I'm hallucinating badly from the sedative I was given. There's a woman with me, who seems to be helping me, but I'm not sure. She might just be a hallucination of an ex-girlfriend. The phone is right in front of me but I can't seem to dial it...

By Nolimits_ct on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 01:27 pm:

yeah...what kind of weard place is this....
    but don't tell them they're fucked up...because they really get angry you no...
    how can someone say stuff like that when the whole world adores them??? U no?
    you're supposed to remind them of how wonderful they are..you no...that they are shining stars overflowing with love for those in need...stuff like that...DO NOT in any case remind them of their misery because they dont have any. they just get drunk, sleep around, go out with friends, send e-mails to each other, work really hard to stay on top but they ARE NOT miserable. they just get very angry regularly , and nasty, and other things as well but hey...THATS PART OF LIFE!!! Anyone who doesnt get that is a damn idiot.

bye what a weard place is this...XXX

By Lapis on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 05:37 pm:

I had a dream the other night.

I went on vacation with some friends to someplace warm and coastal. We spent a lot of time in the pool. One of them is like, "Hey! Let's make a movie!" So we began filming Finding Nemo. We used the One Ring method: we had the ring that caused all the fuss in Lord of the Rings. By holding the ring between your eye and an object or the camera and an object it would appear differently and that was how we made it look computer generated.

Finally somebody got tired of just standing around holding up the ring all the time and figuredf out that if you passed things through it they would change forever. They began passing things through, even people. As I watched one friends head begin to bulge into a more fishy shape, I began screaming "Wyatt Earp! Wyatt Earp! Wyatt Earp!" over and over and over until I woke up.

By Jonathon on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 06:32 pm:

I am 67 years old, and have been wearing womens panties
    for many years. I have about a dozen pair, and wear them
    around the hous and when I go to bed at night. I like the
    nylon ones with sexy lace around the leg part. As soon as I
    put the panties on, my cock gets so hard. Usually after I
    have worn them for about an hour, I am ready to
    masturbate. I love to cum in my panties because it feels so
    good when I get them wet with my cum. I am wearing a
    pair right now, and I am ready to masturbate my wet cock.
    I would like to hear a womens comment on my fetish.

By heather on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 08:42 pm:

nice

lace is scratchy though

By Jonathon on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 07:59 pm:

heather, what is your fetish? Tell me something nasty, so I
    can masturbate while reading your story and wearing my
    panties. I dont find the lace scratchy, I just think they look
    sexy.

By heather on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 09:56 pm:

yeah. okay.

i like when people go to the grocery store and buy stuff and usually they have their regular clothes on like "pants" and "socks". sometimes they get a whole lot of stuff, other times maybe just a box of macaroni. then they wait in line, perhaps chatting with other people in line or looking at home magazines.
    maybe later that day they'll go home and cook macaroni or read a book and think about germs.

By Regan on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 05:44 pm:

I love bikinis and string bikinis. The best are the victoria's secret cotton collection string bikinis

By kazu on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 05:54 pm:

Victoria's Secret cotton string bikini's are no fun. I mean, I have a few pairs, but they aren't even *string* but more like, *thick elastic* bikinis and that's not that sexy. Besides, they ride up my back.

By on Sunday, May 23, 2004 - 07:32 pm:

sexy silk leopard boxers

By Horny gay on Tuesday, June 8, 2004 - 08:34 pm:

I wear white briefs. I woud love t get with anoyher guy and have som sex. MY number is 509-946-1050.

By Klay on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 03:19 am:

my ass is pretty small but extremely long

By Boobitarose on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 03:21 am:

im so honored like an honor student as the matter of fact its the fact that matters okay bye from me myself and only to me.. fish tayo

By Magilla Vanilla on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 08:43 pm:

I don't care what kind of underwear anyone wheres as long as it's clean.

By Dodi on Tuesday, June 15, 2004 - 12:45 am:

It's funny that you say that, cause my son's nickname is "SKDMRK".... :)

By Ben on Wednesday, August 11, 2004 - 09:35 pm:

Im wearing hanes classic briefs

By agatha on Wednesday, August 11, 2004 - 11:40 pm:

By agatha on Wednesday, August 11, 2004 - 11:43 pm:

(ribbed gray cotton panties by French Laundry™)

By jack on Thursday, August 12, 2004 - 12:51 am:

very nice segue, agatha.

can't make it, personally. previous commitment that weekend.

(ck boxer briefs)

yeah, i know.

By J on Thursday, August 12, 2004 - 02:36 am:

I'm tanked and now I don't think Jack is who I thought he was.

By Dougie on Thursday, August 12, 2004 - 10:48 am:

Red BVDs which have seen better days.

By Chris on Sunday, October 24, 2004 - 04:59 pm:

I am wearing silky red boxers with shiny gold fire on it.

By Dodi on Sunday, October 24, 2004 - 09:37 pm:

butt floss. :)

By Yahoo on Sunday, October 24, 2004 - 11:52 pm:

butt floss?

By Hee hee on Sunday, October 24, 2004 - 11:59 pm:

I am wearing underwear that made of knitted yarn like grandma taught me how to do it. lol

By Dodi on Monday, October 25, 2004 - 12:50 am:

Yes, butt floss. :)

By V on Monday, October 25, 2004 - 07:40 pm:

...INDEED,BUT FLOSS.

By Dodi on Monday, October 25, 2004 - 11:13 pm:

It's the only way to wear panties.:)

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 03:17 pm:

Well, that's not true. It's better without anything on.

By V on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 03:38 pm:

...rude but nice.

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 04:12 pm:

How is that rude V?

By V on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 04:31 pm:

...well,you tend to put me on the spot,as a guy,I assume 99.9 % of all girls wear some form of underwear (blush) :)...do they???

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 04:44 pm:

depends on what their wearing.

By V on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 05:05 pm:

...must admit,have not seen a V.P.L. for ages :)

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 05:43 pm:

Sorry, but what's a V.P.L.? I hate to be naive, but I have no idea.

By V on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 06:09 pm:

Dodi,you also have Americanisms that we have no understanding of,... V.P.L. is "visable pantie line"...you know,shows the line of the the elastic on the knicks,but most gals in England use g.strings...so no v.p.l.

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 06:15 pm:

Oh,oh,oh, now I know what that is...sorry.:(

Yes, when I said butt floss, that's the g-string we wear....V.P.L. Man, how stupid could I be and not have known that, silly me.

By V on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 06:17 pm:

...I have problems with Americanisms,what is LOL???

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 06:18 pm:

Laughing out loud.

By V on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 06:19 pm:

...also,you are not ever stupid.

By V on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 06:21 pm:

LOL?

By V on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 06:27 pm:

Laughing Out Loud?...tell.

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 06:32 pm:

You know, when you say something silly and funny,you put LOL!! Is that what you're asking?

You have seen me do that plenty of times, as I think alot of the stuff that goes on here, is funny. LOL!

By V on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 06:39 pm:

Sorry,I miss it the the first time,but I allready guess correct.Also you do not have V.P.L. in America?

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 06:43 pm:

Yes V...it's called butt floss, as a slang saying. It's pretty much like the g-string.

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 06:44 pm:

Men even wear them, but I don't find them too attractive, just on women.

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 06:49 pm:

I bet you any money, Nate wears them and dances around the house....LOL!!

By V on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 07:25 pm:

Dodi,right on,nate claims to be the big HONCHO,but in fact is a closet GAY, LOL !

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 07:36 pm:

I kinda gathered that through the posts here and he definitely seems be on the girly side. I have a few gay friends and my neighbors are gay, but at least they admit it, ya know?

By V on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 09:14 pm:

CONFIRMED,NATE IS GAY,ALLWAYS THOUGHT SO.

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 10:08 pm:

CONFIRMED.

I wonder what kind of undies he wears?

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 10:14 pm:

Oh God! I don't think I want to know,I just ate.

By V on Thursday, October 28, 2004 - 09:52 pm:

...You can be sure his undies are kinda crusty.,probably tests them to to see if they need to be washed by throwing them at a wall,if they stick,they need washing... :):):)

By Dodi on Friday, October 29, 2004 - 01:08 am:

Oh my GOD!!! That is so funny! LOL!!

I havent' heard that in a long time, so V, you just made my whole night. :)

By V on Friday, October 29, 2004 - 11:33 pm:

Dodi,if I make you happy,then I am also happy.,like in James Bond movie,from Russia with love, :):):)

By Dodi on Saturday, October 30, 2004 - 03:10 am:

I'm not too happy today though.

One of my son's classmates was killed at a party and the funeral was today. She was a beautiful girl and it's so sad. Another kid got shot, but he survived. Then, they found a body, not too far from where I live and her hands were cut off. This has been tough on me, cause my son means everything to me, so I worry, even more now. I just don't understand how someone could do such a thing. Sorry to post such a awful thing, but it's been a bad day. :(

By V on Sunday, October 31, 2004 - 12:03 am:

Dodi, I so sorry for you,now,even in London,you can get shot in a drive by shooting,perhaps we both need to move to Greece.Your Son sounds like a real cool guy,perhaps one day I will get to shake his hand.

By Dodi on Sunday, October 31, 2004 - 02:45 pm:

Man, it would be so nice to find a place, where there is no violence. I don't think a place like that exist, so we have to deal with it.

My son is a cool kid, but at this age, it's tough. He likes being with his dad more, so that
    makes it difficult. I know it's a guy thing, but it still hurts.

Oh well.....we can't have everything.

By V on Sunday, October 31, 2004 - 11:18 pm:

Dodi,the most safe place in the world is Crete,Greece,the crime rate is allmost zero.

By Dodi on Monday, November 1, 2004 - 02:45 pm:

I think crime is eveywhere, so it doesn't matter where you live. I guess we just have to choose good people to hang out with, but that really doesn't matter anymore, does it?

I remember growing up and we never locked our doors. Can't do that anymore...drag.:(

By V on Tuesday, November 2, 2004 - 10:21 pm:

Dodi,I agree,but if you need a job,you need to live near a city,if you live near a city,you get crime,so far Ive had one theft from my house,and one stolen car,my older Brother had his wife beaten to a pulp by 4 black muggers,in all cases,the police found no evidence,dont you just think the police are wonderfull?...ps,6 months,later,my Brothers wife died of cancer,every form of it,in all parts of her body...your "native Americans" have a fine old saying,"a person dies when they no longer wish to live"...well my Brothers wife got hit in the face 6 times with an iron bar,before that, she was good looking,after the attack,she was so messed up she could no longer go out the house... thats why I need to move to Greece.

By V on Tuesday, November 2, 2004 - 10:35 pm:

p.p.s., I was trying to post to you last night,but my search engine shut down due to huge amounts of American internet traffic (pre ellection stuff)...also,most of the folks at the American embassy in London are on an all night party,waiting for the poll results,...like your self,I tend to go for Mr.Bush.

By Dodi on Tuesday, November 2, 2004 - 10:50 pm:

I will post in a few, I'm off to the gym with my son.

I agree V...Bush is the best choice.

By V on Tuesday, November 2, 2004 - 11:10 pm:

...you just cant trust a man with a huge false chin...I bet he takes it off at night and hides it under his pillow :)

By Dodi on Wednesday, November 3, 2004 - 01:10 am:

LOL!!

By Dodi on Wednesday, November 3, 2004 - 01:25 am:

Well, I just got back from the gym and I'm beat.

I'm so sorry to hear about your sister in-law. :(
    I hate to hear of things like that and it makes me so mad. They just found a girl not too far from where I live and her hands were cut off. They still don't know who she is and it's so sad. What makes a person do that? We live in crazy times right now and I don't ever see it getting better. I wish this was a kinder place to live in, especially for my own son. I worry about him and his future, but I just have to put it in God's hands.

By Dodi on Wednesday, November 3, 2004 - 01:35 am:

I don't have to work V, so I just do my own thing, like my art work, working out, shopping, etc.....

My house has already been broken into (15 years ago) and my car has been broken into 4 times. I live just outside of the city, but I don't think it matters where you live, it's everywhere, unfortunately.:( I like the fact, that I don't have to leave my house everyday, to go to work, cause I don't have to worry about dealing with rude people and definitely not having to deal with the traffic. I do get bored every now and then, but then I go shopping....:):):):):):)....that always makes me feel better.:)

By V on Wednesday, November 3, 2004 - 10:56 pm:

Dodi, for me,I shop for rare and exotic food,how about you?

By Dodi on Wednesday, November 3, 2004 - 11:33 pm:

I love to shop for jewelry. I especially like costume jewelry, the bigger, the better. My favorite type of jewelry is Indian (turqouise)jewelry and I have tons of it. We go to Sante Fe every year and I always buy a few pieces. I just bought this one necklace and it covers my wholet neck and chest area. It's huge and it's so fabulous!! It has many gemstones in it and it sparles like crazy. You have to wear something off the shoulders to show if off. I'm looking forward to showing it off, can't wait.

What foods do you like, or what is the most exotic food you have had?

By V on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 12:48 am:

Jeez,a big "q" for v,...well,I think I had zebra in an African res.,in LONDON,tasteless,chewie,non yummie...but I had 2 bots of red wine beforehand,so I dont know,brain went off line that night********

By V on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 01:01 am:

JEWELRY I LOVE,mostly Lithianian amber,with insects in,awesome,to think them bugs were sucking the blood of dinosours,yet when I look at them,they are still as perfect as the day they died...yet amber with insects in is not so expensive as you would think.

By Dodi on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 12:52 pm:

Yuck!!! You had Zebra?? I don't think I've ever heard of anyone eating that before and I don't think I would like to try it, no way jose. I think it was a good idea, that you had lots of wine before you ate it.:) Now, did you do this alone? This is something you would want to share with someone, great experience. The most wild animal that I've tasted is, Aligator and Antelope, that's about it. I do like Buffalo and I eat that alot, cause it has less fat in it. I get my meats at a health food store and they taste so much better, no steroids and things of that nature.

By Dodi on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 01:03 pm:

I love amber jewelry too and I have a few pieces.
    I have a necklace and a bracelet and their beautiful. I agree, this is not expensive stuff and you see it all over the place. You don't see a lot of people wearing it though, wonder why? I like it, cause it's fascinating to look at and just knowing that I'm wearing something that old, makes me smile and appreciate this planet, even more so.
    I still like turqouise better.:):)

I love to see a man wearing a bracelet and a pinky ring....very sexy.:)

By V on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 05:26 pm:

...must get more amber with insects in,we have many web sites for that.

By Dodi on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 07:50 pm:

I got mine as gifts.

By V on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 09:45 pm:

...and you deserve them,if v was also close by,then I would also send gifts,as a very fine person,you deserve such things,in my life I have met many people, such as you are so rare,do you ever think of your self as such?you should.xxxxxx

By Dodi on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 11:36 pm:

No way!! Why do you think I'm rare V? I don't hear that much, so it's hard for me to even read that.

By V on Friday, November 5, 2004 - 08:35 pm:

I need to put that another way,on Sorabji,a nice person is rare,on that you must agree.

By eri on Friday, November 5, 2004 - 11:04 pm:

How insulting. You obviously (after all this time) still don't have a clue. A nice person on sorabji is a real sorabjite, and none of us are anything less. If you feel like you are being beaten down then YOU haven't proven yourself to US. We are selective on who we include and even then we insult each other for fun. But that doesn't make a single one of us a "mean" person, just a part of how we here relate on these boards. We're all good friends, and I love even those you hate. Though I will admit that I have worries about any wiccan capable of hate, such a dark emotion does not go along with the philosophy of harm none. Negative energy does emmanate whether you will it or not. It does harm. Only honest acceptance and love will bring you past that, so that you can possibly understand these boards. A nice person is not a rarety when you understand who we are. We are all nice people, good people, but honest people. Get over yourself V, cuz you STILL, after all this time, don't have a CLUE what this place is about.

By Antigone on Saturday, November 6, 2004 - 06:50 pm:

eri, you rock. :)

But if you ever lose patience with V or Dodi and want the jizzmop script, just e-mail me.

By eri on Saturday, November 6, 2004 - 07:57 pm:

Thank you Antigone.

I lose patience a lot lately. I mean, I was gone working for HOW LONG? And I was stunned that V was actually still here. Problem is that in all that time, no change whatsoever in V. Very dissapointing.

Jizzmop script? I haven't heard of this one, you'll have to clue me in.

By Antigone on Saturday, November 6, 2004 - 08:06 pm:

Jizzmop.

It's a script that deletes posts from V and Dodi. (Or anyone else you'e annoyed with...) You need to run Mozilla or FireFox to use it, though.

By V on Saturday, November 6, 2004 - 08:44 pm:

Anti,did you not agree "jizzmop" is rubbish?...I think its rubbish...on the other hand, I can shut you down for a year at least,I have the back up to do so,you dont,you want to try???

By V on Saturday, November 6, 2004 - 08:51 pm:

Morons,dont fuck with me or Dodi,we will post what we want.

By dave. on Saturday, November 6, 2004 - 09:41 pm:

jizzmop is awesome. i heartily recommend the one that completely removes the entry. i mean, you can still tell they posted because the thin white dividing line remains but it's so much nicer than seeing "Jizzmoped!" over and over.

now, if you could also remove them from the search results page, that would be mega-awesome.

By Dodi on Saturday, November 6, 2004 - 09:46 pm:

Thanks V! I will still post, so don't worry.

By Platypus on Saturday, November 6, 2004 - 10:00 pm:

Amen to that, Dave.

By Nate on Saturday, November 6, 2004 - 10:24 pm:

ah, nice.

i just migrated to dave.'s recommendation.

it is like a warm, toothless blowjob.

By dave. on Saturday, November 6, 2004 - 10:32 pm:

i'll have to take your word on that.

By Nate on Saturday, November 6, 2004 - 10:38 pm:

just another perk of volunteering at the old folk's home.

By dave. on Saturday, November 6, 2004 - 10:43 pm:

or the stables.

By Antigone on Sunday, November 7, 2004 - 03:03 am:

A warm toothless blowjob...

I am honored and...humbled...and laughing my ass off.

By Antigone on Sunday, November 7, 2004 - 03:36 am:

No, V, I didn't agree with that. If you want the script, e-mail me and I'll send it. Then you'll have proof.

And, yes, I can read your posts when I want to, as we all can...when we turn off the script.

This is the last time I'll address this. You should be smart enough to get it by now.

By V on Monday, November 8, 2004 - 08:58 pm:

Anti,you are not so smart as you think,I have a very large Russian virus I have ready to send to you,it will hit you in strange ways,Do not give your American bullshit to v.Fucking hope your firewalls are as good as you think,mine are dam strong.You have not broken through,yankee moron.

By Antigone on Monday, November 8, 2004 - 10:31 pm:

Hey, man, send over whatever you've got. I'll do exactly what I've been doing all along, which is...nuthin'.

I'll even give you a leg up. I'm running a Netgear RO318 firewall. My main computer runs Gentoo AMD64 2004.2 with the dev sources, latest ebuild. They're not even the hardened sources! And for the next hour or so I'll have ports 6881 through 6999 open running bittorrent.

Knock yourself out.

By Antigone on Monday, November 8, 2004 - 10:52 pm:

Say, are you the pissant who tried IP spoofing on me at about 2pm central time?

Pathetic.

By dave. on Monday, November 8, 2004 - 11:29 pm:

dude, i could disable my firewall, share my whole computer with everyone, give everyone full admin rights, and he still wouldn't know what to do with it.

what a pitiful display.

By Dodi on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 12:08 am:

I still like him. :)

By semillama on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 11:03 am:

what did I miss?

I have the warm toothless blowjob option going on, myself.

By Antigone on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 01:03 pm:

Oh, V said, "I have a very large Russian virus I have ready to send to you,it will hit you in strange ways..."

I had a healthy guffaw.

By semillama on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 03:04 pm:

ha ha ha! Doesn't he know that he can't transmit his VD through the internets?

By eri on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 08:59 pm:

When I think "Russian virus" I think of the Stoli I have in the freezer, and how sick I will get if I drink it all............

By V on Thursday, November 11, 2004 - 03:12 pm:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...SO YOU CANT DRINK A WHOLE STOLI,?YOU ARE SUCH A YANKEE WIMP.IS TIME YOU HAD A RUSSIAN PRESIDENT,VOTE FOR V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Dodi on Thursday, November 11, 2004 - 06:02 pm:

One drink does me in. I'm a light weight, I guess. :(

By eri on Thursday, November 11, 2004 - 08:44 pm:

I didn't say I couldn't drink one drink, but the entire bottle I have which is huge......Fucking read man.

Geez......

By Dodi on Thursday, November 11, 2004 - 08:56 pm:

I didn't respond to you eri. I was responding to V and yes, I can read.

By Dodi on Thursday, November 11, 2004 - 08:58 pm:

I still can only tolerate one drink.

By eri on Friday, November 12, 2004 - 11:04 am:

I wasn't responding to you Dodi. I was responding to V. If you can read, then you would notice that it was to "man".......

By Dodi on Friday, November 12, 2004 - 01:08 pm:

I guess you could take it different ways, just in the way people talk now a days. Like, "man, did I have a bad day," ya know, stuff like that.

By V on Tuesday, November 16, 2004 - 10:26 pm:

Dodi,hi very nice American Lady,sorry about the last postings,too much vodka,sometimes I go O.T.T.,(over the top),but I am takeing your health advice and as a result now sleep very well,for the first time in years,you are allways so nice,if you need anything of me,just ask.

By Dodi on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 08:35 pm:

Hey, don't apologize for the last postings, you did nothing wrong. Don't fret.

What are you doing to sleep better?

By V on Sunday, November 21, 2004 - 11:08 pm:

...just takeing your advice to chill out,you happen to give dam good advice,even over a distence of 3000 miles... :)

By Dodi on Monday, November 22, 2004 - 12:00 am:

You know who I think gives good advice and makes a lot of sense....eri. I like the way she puts things, don't you?

I appreciate your kind words V.

By V on Monday, November 22, 2004 - 01:13 am:

...yes,eri speaks from the heart,if you can get on a 1 to 1 footing then you have done well.

By Hal on Thursday, November 25, 2004 - 03:39 pm:

Boxers, and a wedding ring.

By wisper on Thursday, November 25, 2004 - 08:00 pm:

unless that wedding ring happens to be a cock ring, that's really not pertinent to the question.

By Hal on Thursday, November 25, 2004 - 09:15 pm:

True I suppose, but what if I'm wearing gloves.

By Dodi on Friday, November 26, 2004 - 01:49 pm:

V, yes, eri does speak from the heart and I admire that.

By V on Friday, November 26, 2004 - 09:02 pm:

...as you may know,Eri is Wiccan,and a real cool person,but regards v as a satanist,v will have to live with that,I ,spose.

By Dodi on Friday, November 26, 2004 - 10:12 pm:

I don't think she regards you as a satanist. Live with the fact, that your just like everyone else...normal.

We all have our flaws..........

By V on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 04:14 pm:

Yes,Yes,v agrees on that,but our flaws are so small as to be of no consequence.

By Dodi on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 04:31 pm:

your not a satanist, just V.....

By V on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 06:22 pm:

must admit,we are both "yummie" people. :)

By Dodi on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 06:35 pm:

okay, if you say so...LOL!!

By TBone on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 07:03 pm:

Depends on where you're wearing them.

By Dodi on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 07:14 pm:

hopefully your not wearing depends..:)

By V on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 07:45 pm:

As it is below freezing in London I am wearing 2 of everything. :(

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact