Mudd jeans, size 5, a tight yellow tee, and brown leather sandals

sorabji.com: What are you wearing?: Mudd jeans, size 5, a tight yellow tee, and brown leather sandals
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
S on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 10:58 am:

it's true

By Stan on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 11:23 am:

wow, you must be a little slut. send naked pictures.

By Wendy on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 12:37 pm:

Hi Sherry from KFC!Can you suck a chicken head?

I'm Wendy from,uh,Wendy's.I wear a size 3,but I don't have a tee on.But my ass is muddy,that helps it stay tight,and the brown leather I have is around my ankles,and,oooh,my wrists,too!

By J on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 03:34 pm:

My name is Candy and I have big tits,I get up very early so I can fuck the crack of Dawn.

By J on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 03:57 pm:

God I'm stupid,I meant of course to sign that Candy,the pots getting to me.

By Hal on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 04:26 pm:

WEED SUIT

By Stan on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 04:49 pm:

ya dude. i'm the ace of weed.

By Lemmy on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 05:34 pm:

shut yer cockfilled mouth ay?

By Nate on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 05:53 pm:

you need me to knock that cocoapuff off your face?

By S on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 10:28 am:

How does wearing jeans and a t-shirt make me a little slut Stan? I bet a blind man would mistake your complexion for braille.

By S on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 10:31 am:

I worked at Wendy's when I was 16 Wendy. Now I'm studying Administrative Support Services in college. My ass is not muddy, though it is raining today and I suppose if I were to slip and fall it would be.............Did you first meet your boyfriend on COPS or on top of your best friend, or working late-shift at Wendy's on New Years Eve?

By S on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 10:33 am:

J- Candy is my alter ego.

By Eri on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 10:47 am:

I often wear tight pants, tight shirts, mid riff tops showing off my belly ( I think my 21 in waist is one of my best attributes). It doesn't make me a slut, and I don't get mistaken for one either. I wear short shorts, etc. In fact, when it comes to skimpy clothes, I only have 2 rules. 1. I have to be able to wear a bra with it. 2. My butt doesn't fall out.

I have only had 1 person make a negative comment about my clothes, and that was 9 years ago when everyone in the mid-west wore shorts that went down to their knees.

Don't let people condemn you or belittle you because you wear clothes that you are comfortable in or feel good.

By S on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 11:02 am:

Thank you very much Eri, I totally agree.
    I am 5'7 and about 120 lbs. A lot of people like to get all mad and say mean things about skinny people like me but I have enough self esteem to go around.

By rick on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 11:26 am:

i often let my cock hang out of my fly and im not a slut.

I totally agree.yeah.

By S on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 11:49 am:

Rick I hope you snag it on a rusty nail

By trace on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 11:54 am:

Eri,
    Your belly is one of my favorite parts of your body too.......

By Dani on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 11:58 am:

Thats what I call a nice guy.
    Thumbs up, Trace.

By S on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 11:58 am:

Rick I'm almost positive that noone even notices when you let the twig and berries blow in the breeze. Their hardly noticable.

By patrick on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 12:08 pm:

you GET EM S.

By S on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 12:12 pm:

alrighty Pat

By Eri on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 12:14 pm:

S, I laugh at those who make fun of skinny people. I have to struggle to gain weight, because if I get too small I get sick a lot. I have to gain weight to be healthy. It is the exact opposite of what others go thru.

I am 5'2" and weight about 105 lbs. I often get mistaken for someone 10-12 years younger than I am. I like life. Yeah, it just sucks when I get mistaken for a high school kid. I get a kick out of it. The hard part though, is that many people don't take me seriously.

My Grandmother has been in the hospital for over a week. She went in for a simple surgery and then had a heart attack among other things while she was there. They moved her to a different hospital that specializes in cartiac care. The nurse in the I.C.U. looked at me and said she didn't understand why I was asking so many questions (like what right did I have) and asked how old I was. When I told her she stood there and kept saying "Oh, damn" over and over again. She thought I was 16. Just insisted I was 16 and didn't understand why my mother and I were talking about my kids.

Trace, I thought you were a leg man?!?! I think you just like my waist because you can put your hands around it and your fingers touch :)

Poor Rick. Don't let it bother you, after all, I am sure the women you are with will at least be nice enough to fake it :p

By Barbie on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 01:04 pm:

Can we talk somemore about outfits?

By Spider on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 01:10 pm:

Hey, you wanna know what I'm wearing?

Bausch & Lomb contacts. -2.25 each.

Navy blue long cotton cardigan. Size L.

Navy blue t-shirt with silver pirate ship with the words "Seek valor on the tides. Beware the eclipse." also in silver. Size M.

Blue functional bra. Size 36D.

Watch. One size fits most.

Skinny silver ring with a row of gemstones (2) -- sapphire on left hand, garnet on right hand. Size 6.

Jeans with holes ripped in right knee. Size 10 Petite.

White cotton underwear. Size M.

Black suede shoes with the suede stitched in diamond/harlequin formation. Size 8 1/2. (NO, my shoes do not match! Do you know how hard it is to find navy blue shoes?)

There. Now y'all can go buy me some Christmas presents.

By S on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 01:17 pm:

Today I have on a gray cotton v-neck tee,
    4-pocket(two in front, two button in the back) size 3 light colored khakis, blue and black Nike shoes with white socks, shoes are size 8 1/2 (big feet) a white strapless bra and white cotton bikini underwear with green frogs on them

By S on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 01:18 pm:

I can wear a size 3 in certain brands of pants but mostly im a 5
    I used to like the Baggy look so i own some size 9 cargo pants

By patrick on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 01:42 pm:

blue is IN spidey.

today IM wearing

navy blue cords w34 l36

brown socks, brand size unknown

my usual black ankle boots

baby blue DKNY polo-type shirt size unknown, but most likley a small

no underwear

no jewelry except one particular piece

i think my libido is coming back

By Eri on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 01:47 pm:

I am wearing a white tank midriff shirt with a drawstring below the bustline (so people can see that there is something in there), a lace wonder bra (yes I am insecure and need padding) in 34 B, white cotton panties (I don't have sexy underwear, I just don't own any) in a size 5 and they are still too big on me, black jazz pants in an ex-small petite (and they are still too big, I have to roll the waist several times), a small gold wedding band, three pairs of diamond earrings, a sterling silver dolphin toe ring, and no make-up. I like clothes that I can move around in. If I can't do the splits, then the pants are too confining for me.

I found some great "True Navy" shoes at Ann Taylor Loft (outlet store). They had mostly larger sizes (8 & Up). Good selection, you just have to hit it off season. You can usually find a lot at a Nine West outlet too. I got some good shoes, even though the selection in my size wasn't great (I wear a size 5 1/2).

By pez on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 01:49 pm:

white bikini hanes
    white sports bra (36 b)
    socks (white w/ grey toes and heels, red seams)
    light blue fuzzy slippers (size 11)
    levi's 555 jeans (size twelve, extra long, dark blue boy's fit low cut) (note: they're looser now than when i first got them, a year and a half ago. they were always really tight)
    old navy white "rock star" long sleeve t-shirt (size xl... $3 brand new on sale!)
    huge e.n.u.f. red hooded sweatshirt, left cuff ripped off

i've never been a tiny girl, but i've been losing fat like crazy. most of my diet since moving has consisted of toast and tea. i ate a piece of pizza yesterday and was almost sick from all the cheese.

By trace on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 01:59 pm:

" (I don't have sexy underwear, I just don't own any) "....
    Any underwear on you is sexy

By Eri on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 02:14 pm:

Thanks honey, flattery will get you everywhere :)

I still want some sexy undies.

By Dougie on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 02:22 pm:

Trace, do you think Eri's underwear on me would be sexy? I do...

By J on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 02:26 pm:

I'm sure they would Dougie

By Eri on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 02:32 pm:

Dougie, if you think Grandma cotton briefs on you would be sexy, all the more for you. I prefer a man in boxers.

By trace on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 02:36 pm:

HEY HEY HEY, I have bought you silky and lacy panties before, where have they gone?????

Trying not to imagine dougie in panties

By Spider on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 02:43 pm:

You know what are cute and functional? Boy-cut briefs. VS puts out some nice ones. The waist-band sits low on your hips, but the legs are cut low, too, so they almost look like bathing-suit bottoms from the '50s. I like 'em.

By Eri on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 02:54 pm:

Trace, you have bought me teddies, but no panties. Only wal mart specials in bulk packages.

Dougie, I have a lace teddy that may work better! It is stretch lace with beading . You are welcome to try it, if I can find it.

Never heard of boy cut briefs before. My hipbone sticks out from my stomach, so I usually don't get anything that is low on the hips. I dunno, I am up for a change. I am up for an entire wardrobe change.

By patrick on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 03:09 pm:

i think boy cut briefs...she means tighty whiteys.

low cuts are hot.

the wife designed "loungewear" for the spring catalog and the "hipster panties" are fucking hot.

the sit on the hips well...and leave a miniscule view of butt crack in the back....mad sexy.

By Spider on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 03:11 pm:

I'd search for some pictures, but I don't want to get in trouble at work. Just search the Victoria's Secret website.

By S on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 03:52 pm:

My boyfriend prefers white cottons

By Ggd on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 04:24 pm:

She's a good Southern Baptist,yet she has sex with her boyfriend,you will so burn in hell.

By Eri on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 04:27 pm:

I would just like to feel sexy rather than frumpy again.

By Ggd on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 09:45 am:

I am sorry S you are a fantastic person.
    I also am Southern Baptist.

By Patrick on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 09:46 am:

I am sorry too S :)

By Spider on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 11:03 am:

I don't believe that's our Patrick.

By J on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 11:13 am:

I don't think that's our God either,I was born Southern Baptist and I still think she's an ass.

By waffles on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 11:28 am:

nope....spider knows whats what.

longevity and familiarity has its advantages.

By Patrick on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 12:44 pm:

that wasn't me

But I do love God

Spider you are an ass

By Spider on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 12:45 pm:

I love Jesus too

By J on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 12:45 pm:

I was joking I do think that that is our God,
    our Lord and Saviour

By S on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 12:51 pm:

God enters me nightly.

Praise be.

By Patrick on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 12:53 pm:

My favorite song is "Lord I lift your name on high" lets all have a moment of silent prayer

By Janny on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 12:54 pm:

That last post by J wasn't me

By Czarina on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 12:54 pm:

Patrick why are you being so strange? Are you really gay?

By Janny on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 12:55 pm:

It was me
    kidding it was me

By Janny on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 12:55 pm:

I will not deny the LOrd

By Spider on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 03:28 pm:

Hey, that wasn't me up there, either, but I *do* love Jesus.

By pez on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 04:02 pm:

this is weird shit. stolen identities?

i respect jesus, but i do not love him.

By Nate on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 04:43 pm:

he loves you, pez. that's why you wake up with a sore ass every morning.

By pez on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 05:45 pm:

oh yes. i love my jesus asssex in a can.

By semillama on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 06:07 pm:

Give me that ol' time Fighting Jesus, with his boxing gloves and all
    Give me that ol' time Fighting Jesus, he got his balls to the wall
    He's full of pain, full of vice,
    Full of lust and Full of Old Spice
    Won't you give my that ol' time Fighting Jesus, no other Jesus will do at all!

-Ol'Time Jesus, from L'il Subgenius Singalong Propaganda tape #4

By Antigone on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 06:11 pm:

The people got mad when he asked for more bitches. So they took him back to the rectangular forest and had a party.

-Jesus Was a DJ, by Shine

By semillama on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 06:54 pm:

YEAHH!! Bring that friday, Antigone.

By Antigone on Tuesday, October 16, 2001 - 11:08 am:

Of course I am...

By Pyroj.2ya.com on Tuesday, March 29, 2005 - 07:27 pm:

Woah

By on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 02:09 am:

Jesus did push-up with cross on his back with a Slang,"His Pain, Your Gain". This is related to God's Gym.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact