new earrings

sorabji.com: What are you wearing?: new earrings
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By semillama on Sunday, April 21, 2002 - 10:38 pm:

I got new earrings yesterday. They are big
    'uns, 12 gauge. I had to have them inserted
    by a guy at a tattoo/body piercing place, since I
    couldn't get the beads on.

The guys there kept joking about inserting
    them with a hammer, and they brought out a
    rock hammer (you know, for geological
    samples). I said I had one of those, and the
    guy asked why and I said I was an
    archaeologist, and of course everyone
    immediately liked me. Turns out they are
    fossil collectors and proceeded to show me a
    bunch of fossils they had in the shop.

Then they proceeded to poke fun (ha!) at the
    teenage girls who were there to get their belly
    buttons peirced.

Where is everyone tonight?

By Gee on Monday, April 22, 2002 - 01:45 am:

I'm at Ron's house.

didn't I tell you Hogan would win? Didn't I?!?

heeheehee

By moonit on Monday, April 22, 2002 - 03:11 am:

I'm at home with my friends Andi and Jamie. We are gonna get thai food soon.

Then again its Mundane (or Monday) for me.

ANZAC day on Thursday. A holiday yay.

By semillama on Monday, April 22, 2002 - 09:09 am:

no you didn't but I'm not surprised much. The
    question is now, where does triple h go- raw
    or smackdown?

Do I really even care? There are better things
    on my mind.

By agatha on Monday, April 22, 2002 - 12:13 pm:

Has anyone been watching Tough Enough 2? I'm totally into it. It's embarrassing, really.

By patrick on Monday, April 22, 2002 - 02:33 pm:

i have no idea what this is.

By J on Monday, April 22, 2002 - 03:30 pm:

Me either,but here's a scoop,today,Mon. April 22,free ice cream cones at any Ben and Jerry's.

By Gee on Monday, April 22, 2002 - 08:58 pm:

what's so embarrassing about it?

so, Semillama, now that you're having sex you're Too Good for wrestling? if Hogan hears about this it may just push him back to the dark side.

By wisper on Monday, April 22, 2002 - 10:30 pm:

Hogan is old and can't pull it off anymore.
    He looked like shit taking that Pedigree.

HAH!

By Gee on Tuesday, April 23, 2002 - 05:25 pm:

he's still muh man.

By semillama on Tuesday, April 23, 2002 - 07:25 pm:

Hey, I watched it last night.

I read about Backlash too. I'm sorry I missed
    the Eddy
    Guerrero/RVD match, it sounded pretty good.

How about the ol' Big Show turning heel last
    night? What do you think of the new Dudley
    boys? How about Booker T and Goldust? Nice
    to see some creative booking again.

It's crazy to look at Hogan. He's 50
    ferchrissakes.

How's that, Gee? I still want to come up to the
    Gret White North and watch wrestling with you.

By LoneStranger on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 01:02 am:

I watched Backlash and Raw.

Backlash was good. Not great, but decent.

The HHH vs Hogan match was good. Not as good as the Rocky vs Hogan at WM18, but it passed. Could have done without all the restholds, but it is Hogan, and he can't go like he used to... not that he ever really did. The Eddie Guerrero and RVD match wasn't as good as it should have been. Good thing they aren't just ditching the feud. It should go on to the next PPV.

I loved Big Show turning heel. They needed another body in the nWo. Lots of people groaned when it happened, but I think they still have money to make with the nWo and my boy Scott Hall. He's about the only thing I have to look forward to on RAW while Kane is out rehabbing his shoulder.

And HHH is on Smackdown, as you know now, after watching him show up on Raw.

Just as well. The less big names on Raw means the greater chance Kane gets a push.

LS

By Gee on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 08:51 pm:

Thanks Sem.

I thought it was so cool when Big Show went bad! I didn't see that one coming. But then Frank told me he used to be with the nWo, so what the hell do I know? I'm glad they have him there to balance the ex-1-2-3 Kid.

according to the Star, Hogan is 48. He looked better when I thought he was over 50.

By moonit on Thursday, April 25, 2002 - 01:10 am:

I love Big Show.

I'm soooo gonna go see a wrestling show when I'm over.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact