Fingertip spoutings

sorabji.com: Words: Fingertip spoutings
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Starchy on Sunday, July 12, 1998 - 09:53 pm:
    (or http://www.velvet.net/~starchy/now.html)

"ashes fall
    upon the wretched
    chosen ones"

blame who's to fucking blame fuck you you know you are you know no one is you know that they are that circumstances that FUCK BLAME blame is shit no faults
    I then = NO THING only shadows of I now now is all now is all but I keep on going with this goddam Thinking til I blame til I regret I miss I want I I I I too much I
    it's all so damn small irrevlevent, now what there should FUCK there's that fucking word again the root of half my trouble half the world's should have should be
    you should SHOUD={ø} null set modifying all our actions by connotations we attach to emptiness disguised as more than anything more than action(?) MORE
    THAN ACTION IS NOT ACHIEVABLE even the action of inaction - sometimes the most powerful, but what the fuck is power? Power IS THE ACTION
    OF SHOULD... Shit.

I almost vowed to abstain from all power (as action), but fuck if I'm not just a wee too fucking goddam scared no rationalisations for it, just fear, sod all. If I shoved
    my way through my fear, I would be taking power over it catch-23 paradox irony ahhhh I feel better now thank self for that nice bit of irony helped escape some
    kind of fucking trap trap of ATTACHMENT TO EMPTINESS ha-ha!! Take that, self-destructive impulses disguised as betterment or perhaps betterment now
    disguised as self-destructive impulses to ease the element of outright terror... five minutes til the bus says rat-bastard lying little schedule ooooh don't I just love time
    keeps on slippin' fucking cheeserock soon I'll see the bus and stop writing... good or bad? Neither, but I think I made my point almost a page ago now stop to tap
    out drumbeat for two measure but boom my hand comes back to writing whether I like it or know, yes of course that was intentional I need to type up that mental
    breakdown put it on site but imbed no links that one's different needs full attention needs to pull observer into its knot knot built linearly, then affects in a way like
    nothing else I've written, even read, breaks down the dualism that creates OBSERVER even in me when I know I'm not JUST OBSERVING no more than when I
    now watch the shadow of the pen moving in my hand, fucked up way to write and I'm

doing it now because I started to write the analogy about

By Noctilucent Heliograph on Tuesday, September 1, 1998 - 06:18 pm:

I am sorry to see that no one responded.

But I looked

I saw

I conquered

Another small victory for a lonely corner of my brain.

By Starchy on Wednesday, September 2, 1998 - 03:41 pm:

taste it?

By Bryan on Thursday, September 3, 1998 - 08:49 am:

Think softly...carry the sun

**BREATH the sky sweet mama, there's a trembling in the air***

A blistered edge of my dream calls softly...

....take it away yellow daddy

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact