it is all inside of me

sorabji.com: Words: it is all inside of me
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Bell_jar on Friday, August 25, 2000 - 12:30 am:

Sitting on the couch;
    Me on top of him.
    Kissing.
    He smiles,
    "...birth control. I've used it before."
    "Have you?" I tease.
    Ten minutes pass.
    We move to the room.
    It's not what I think.
    Fear.
    I rack my brain for sex education statistics.
    75% or was it 60%.
    I can't be afraid.
    It is all inside of me;
    He is so free.
    It is all inside of me.

By Isolde on Friday, August 25, 2000 - 12:33 am:

Woah. Hello, Bell_Jar. What's going on in your head? Other than that awesome post, that is.

By patrick on Friday, August 25, 2000 - 12:00 pm:

who cares whats in her head.....lets ask more probing questions shall we...according to planned parent hood, my current birth control of choice is 80% effective.

By Nate on Friday, August 25, 2000 - 12:30 pm:

mine is 99.5% according the planned parenthood.

anal sex is not 100% effective. true.

By Cat on Friday, August 25, 2000 - 06:21 pm:

Mine is 100% effective - celibacy.

And if it ain't...read Revelations and weep.

By patrick on Friday, August 25, 2000 - 06:35 pm:

aint that a bitch

By Cat on Friday, August 25, 2000 - 06:52 pm:

Nah I'm revelling in my celibacy. There's a certain freedom in choosing it. I want to say there's a clarity to being unharnessed to anyone else's sexuality, but that would make me sound like a wanker (which, of course, I am quite literally).

After more than a decade of nearly continous relationships, it was time to take a respite and let my vagina know who's in charge.

By Isolde on Friday, August 25, 2000 - 07:16 pm:

Currently mine is 100% effective too--a broken lock.

By patrick on Friday, August 25, 2000 - 07:19 pm:

i admit we are playing russian roulette, no doubt........

By J on Saturday, August 26, 2000 - 01:08 am:

There is only 15 months between Heather and Ryan,I can't take birthcontrol,I made him have a vasetomy.

By J on Saturday, August 26, 2000 - 04:09 am:

I know I didn't spell that right,I know you knew what I meant

By Cat on Saturday, August 26, 2000 - 05:30 am:

I'd be willing to give a demonstration if they don't. I'm pretty nifty with scissors. Volunteers?

By Isolde on Saturday, August 26, 2000 - 11:31 am:

*pushes antithesis forward*

By Antithesis on Saturday, August 26, 2000 - 05:05 pm:

*steps forward of his own free will*

Do me, baby.

By semillama on Saturday, August 26, 2000 - 07:49 pm:

*snip*

Plup!Plup!

dripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdrip....

By agatha on Sunday, August 27, 2000 - 12:46 am:

you are all ruining this thread.

bell_jar, that was really well written, albeit disturbing. i am assuming you wrote it?

By Bell_jar on Sunday, August 27, 2000 - 10:01 am:

i did write it.

it's funny how you write something here and it goes in a direction you never would have thought it would.

i tend to cut emotional ties with people by writing disturbing poems and handing out stickers.

By agatha on Sunday, August 27, 2000 - 01:51 pm:

did you experience that scenario, or did you just imagine it?

By Isolde on Sunday, August 27, 2000 - 02:03 pm:

I was really blown away by it, as I tried to communicate above.

By semillama on Sunday, August 27, 2000 - 03:34 pm:

Kinda wonder about the method of birth control. My guess is the ol' "pull out before squirt" tried and untrue method.

By Bell_jar on Sunday, August 27, 2000 - 03:45 pm:

i experienced it.

it's funny how our lives are like a good piece of fiction. actions become symbolic. if only we had the know-how to stop and look at each piece and analyze it to see the foreshadowing and be aware of how things will turn out.

By Pez on Sunday, August 27, 2000 - 09:04 pm:

writing is therapy. better than any of those shrinks (pointing to a line of psychiatrists who are confused, scratching their heads over the different stories i've told).

never have needed birth control, although i do have a "pet rubber" somwhere in my closet. hope my mom never tries to clean it (my closet, i mean).

she once read my diary and thought i was writing letters. she asked me who i was writing to. nobody's supposed to see it unless i show them. it's not like i pressed it into her hands and chanted "read it! read it! rreeaadd iitt!!"

grr.

By Antithesis rambles on Tuesday, August 29, 2000 - 05:14 am:

Sometimes I'll just fall into this mood, where I see everything we do as symbols; physical actions meant to represent larger ideas... I'm having trouble formulating what I'm trying to say, though. In my head, I've reached the point where language (being a lie) stops working.

I don't like writing as therapy. I used to... writing is a chance to create. Writing (as art) is the only metaphor for life.

writing is playing god.

I wish I could make this come out the way it is upstairs. I'm really rusty, as far as writing goes. I don't practice anymore, really; I've gotten caught up in the day to day shit.

I decided to major in English simply because my english test scores were higher than my math test scores. I don't know what I want to do when I grow up.

Someone always points out that I already am grown up. I don't want to work where I work until I grow old and die. I don't even want to work there for 6 more months.

By Hal on Tuesday, August 29, 2000 - 07:59 am:

Sounds too much like me...

I know what I want, and I know how I can get it. The trouble is, will what I want still want me after time...

By Gee on Monday, September 4, 2000 - 07:02 am:

I would like someone to explain to me how anal sex is not 100%.

By Isolde on Monday, September 4, 2000 - 12:36 pm:

It is not 100% perfect for me.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact