the magic magic marker

sorabji.com: Words: the magic magic marker
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Bell_jar on Friday, September 8, 2000 - 11:15 pm:

the red line on my wrist,
    the oozing,
    the smell,
    came from my magic magic marker,
    that will send me straight to hell.
    i feel you so intensley,
    running through my veins.
    searching for the outlet,
    the open door,
    that my wrist contains.

By Pez on Saturday, September 9, 2000 - 02:52 am:

sorry, but may i ask where this is coming from?

i have pocket knives in my dresser as residue of an old friend's promise. so i worry.

By Bell_jar on Saturday, September 9, 2000 - 08:48 am:

worry not miss pez. it is as it reads, a magic magic marker.

red in color, synthetic cherry in smell.

By Pez on Saturday, September 9, 2000 - 02:31 pm:

oh good. i was just worried for a second.

i think in metaphors too much. maybe that's m best skill.

i miss being in elementary school and getting brand new art supplies each year. ahhh, crayons...

By Suck My Dick on Saturday, September 9, 2000 - 02:58 pm:

MY MAGIC MAGIC MARKER IS THE ONE YOU WANT TO SUCK!

By Hal on Saturday, September 9, 2000 - 11:59 pm:

Again and again, we ponder your stupid childish fucking words "Suck My Dick." Who let him in here... I mean I know we've all said some stupid shit over the last couple of years, but I mean some people just don't get the point...

Bell_Jar I thought that was pretty cool, I need to find my poem bood ( the old one ) and post a poem I wrote a long time-ago that I named... "When I Wish Upon A Plane" I think you would like it.

By Zephyr on Sunday, September 10, 2000 - 12:32 pm:

I had a dream where I got a package from the Antiques Roadshow in the mail...it seemed so real, too...
    I opened it up.

There was a letter and another package inside. I read the letter, which told me I had won a prize for some reason or another.

I opened up the inner package, and was amazed at the fact that I had won a big black marker. Just that.

Weird.

I was worried for days after it, looking for the marker and the package's remains...I really did think that it happened.

By Bell_jar on Sunday, September 10, 2000 - 01:20 pm:

that wasn't a sexual dream.

By Zephyr on Sunday, September 10, 2000 - 01:31 pm:

I know. They usually aren't.

By Pez on Monday, September 11, 2000 - 02:23 am:

i keep on trying to convince my mom to take our clock to antiques roadshow the next time it's in town...it's at least 175 years old ad it made it over the oregon trail.

that's all we know about it.

oh, gawd, i haven't watched anything in ages.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact