untitled

sorabji.com: Words: untitled
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By agatha on Saturday, July 17, 2004 - 12:05 am:

What would a Pine Tree do, if deprives or water?
    Why, a Pine Tree would slowly die and would fall to the ground.

What would a Cat do, if not given food?
    The cat would leave and get taken to a pound, and be put down in a month.

What would a mother do, if her child did not love her?
    The mother would greive all day and night.

What would a child do, if not given what they want?
    The child would cry in bed and scream when disturbed.

It may seem like the child is spoiled rotten,
    But if you were the child, you would not think that way at all.

Sighned,
    Anonamously

By dave. on Saturday, July 17, 2004 - 12:54 am:

she would be pissed if she knew you posted this.

By J on Saturday, July 17, 2004 - 02:38 am:

So don't tell Dave,priceless.

By dave. on Saturday, July 17, 2004 - 03:09 am:

she's so dramatic and existentialist. she thinks about death.

i mean, i thought about death when i was 10. what happens after death. everyone does. no biggie.

my baby thinks about death now. there's really nothing left to protect her from. we've changed from shepherds into advisers.

By J on Saturday, July 17, 2004 - 05:18 am:

"there's really nothing to protect her from" hehe,I'd like to have a camera on you Dave when the boys come around:)

By agatha on Saturday, July 17, 2004 - 07:09 am:

I know, she would be SO pissed.

She's so frickin cute, though.

By Spider on Saturday, July 17, 2004 - 10:32 am:

Sighned,
    Anonamously

Hee!

Is there a context to this? Is she protesting a decision you guys made?

By dave. on Saturday, July 17, 2004 - 01:19 pm:

yeah, we left her home yesterday instead of taking her to summer camp. agatha told her to clean her room or do something helpful like sweep or fold laundry. if she did, we'd take her to lakefair. but she didn't do anything. she watched 3 movies and dressed up the dog and one of her guinea pigs and made more of a mess. so, no lakefair.

By dave. on Saturday, July 17, 2004 - 01:20 pm:

j, you're right.

thanks for reminding me.

By patrick on Sunday, July 18, 2004 - 09:38 pm:

holy cow.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact