letter of complaint sent to Continental Airlines

sorabji.com: Words: letter of complaint sent to Continental Airlines
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By semillama on Friday, June 10, 2005 - 04:40 pm:

By J on Friday, June 10, 2005 - 05:14 pm:

I just see a green frown face

By Nate on Friday, June 10, 2005 - 05:45 pm:

i guess there were too many hits.

i got a new job.

By Antigone on Friday, June 10, 2005 - 06:38 pm:

A blow one?

By Nate on Friday, June 10, 2005 - 06:52 pm:

no i wish!

By TBone on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 12:17 am:

Is it a good one?

By Antigone on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 12:30 am:

By Karla on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 03:04 pm:

I can totally relate to the whole ass-in-the-face issue. My office has us squeezed together about two feet apart and whenever someone comes over to talk to my boss (who sits next to me) they invariably stand in that tiny space between us with their ass in my face, blocking my access to my drawers and telephone. If they are there for more than 30 seconds, I politely ask them to step around to the other side of his desk to speak to him, where there is a table and chair for just that purpose. Most people are accomodating, but this one woman absolutely would not do it. One day, I went ballistic. I told her that I was probably more familiar with her ass than anyone else in her life and I wasn't happy about it. I said that if she couldn't be bothered to show common courtesy, I was gonna start standing by her desk with my ass in her face to help her remember. My tirade worked for a little while, but she still does it occasionally. When she does, my boss spins around in his chair so she's talking to the back of his head. Then she is forced to walk three steps to the other side of his desk to finish her conversation. My colleagues think the whole thing is hysterical, but it makes me want to commit workplace violence. Anyway, thanks for letting me rant. I feel a little better now.

By kazu on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 04:06 pm:

I flew today. My seat was 29F

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, February 17, 2007 - 09:37 pm:

I wouldn't seat near the Lavatory, it reeks smells! The worse part is the Amtrak Superliner. The lavatory below the double deck normally sent the foul smell up to the top level, that's why I wouldn't sit near the stairway to lower level, ugggh.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact