...lost a foreign object up your anal cavity?

sorabji.com: Have you ever...: ...lost a foreign object up your anal cavity?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Oddball Odd on Thursday, June 25, 1998 - 07:38 am:
    ...Just wondering.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, June 25, 1998 - 08:09 am:
    Hey Oddball Odd, check this out.

By Kelsey on Thursday, June 25, 1998 - 03:20 pm:
    my aunt was a nurse in the emergency room at hartford hospital for years and years. she used to tell me stories about all the crazy shit people used to get stuck up there. my favorite story did not involve getting something stuck inside an orifice, but it was interesting nonetheless. this guy got a vacuum cleaner attachment stuck on his penis. he was in tremendous pain. it was the little attachment for getting the dust out of the corners. that must have been so embarrassing for him. poor guy. in this movie i saw about bob flanagan, the sadomasichist with multiple sclerosis, (i think that's what he had), they showed his partner shoving the hugest metal ball up his ass. you could see the muscles in his ass resisting with all their might. it hurt me to watch. the movie is called "sick", if you ever want to see it. it was actually a really good movie, although it made me a tad squeamish.

By Dani on Thursday, June 25, 1998 - 04:01 pm:
    I am pleased to say that I have never had any object stuck in my anal cavity. I did however have a defective tampon stuck in my other cavity. String came off when I tried to pull the bitch out. No major problem though. Fished it out in no time. But I wont ever put one of those creepy scary things up there again. That happened when I was 16 and it scarred me for life.

By Ridin on Thursday, June 25, 1998 - 08:55 pm:
    WELL. A few years ago, I took an EMT class, and a couple of our instructors were ER nurses at a very "popular" hospital near the beach. Anyway....one of the nurses proceeded to tell us of a story of a man who came into the ER complaining of abdominal pain. Make a long story short.....the doctor decided to have an xray done on this guy....and low and behold, he had a peanut butter jar stuck up his ass. They said you could even read the Skippy label on the xray. Now...my quesshion is....why didn't he just TELL them he had a jar up his ass, instead of complaining of abdominal pains...was he too embarrassed and think they wouldn't find it and just give him prescription-strength Tums?!?!

By Danny on Thursday, July 16, 1998 - 04:07 am:
    I had a close encounter with a screwdriver once...

By Liam on Thursday, July 16, 1998 - 01:01 pm:
    I was in an S/M relationship when I first came out which required quite a few items going up my anal cavity. Fortunately, none were ever lost up there.

By DARRIN on Thursday, July 16, 1998 - 01:33 pm:
    People, I find it IRONIC that when anyone else but ME posts something SEXUAL, (e.g. foreign objects up my ass) no one utters a peep. That tells me two things. A)Nobody does it better than DARRIN!heh B)The lot of you are JEALOUS of me because 95% of the sexual messages in this forum are devoid of any true PASSION or IMAGINATION!heheeheheheh C)You want everyone to dwell in the same ole BORING RUT!

By DARRIN on Thursday, July 16, 1998 - 01:36 pm:
    BTW: If you want to see a few wild & wacky pictures, drop by http://www.rotten.com
    That is if your SQUEAMISH MINDS can bear the experience!heheheeheheeh

By Wisper on Sunday, December 6, 1998 - 04:11 pm:

uhm.....foreign object?
    Define 'foreign'.

By Agatha on Sunday, December 6, 1998 - 04:28 pm:

wisper! you have been scarce, lately. how you doin?

By Me............ on Monday, December 7, 1998 - 02:38 pm:

Duh.......Wisper........it's like something made in Japan or Taiwan..........

By Me........... on Monday, December 7, 1998 - 02:39 pm:

Duh.......Wisper........it's like something made in Japan or Taiwan..........

By Me........... on Monday, December 7, 1998 - 02:40 pm:

Oh, my God !!I'm NOT JUST seeing double-I'm writing double, too....Okay, PJ, no more Amaretto for me...........

By Me............. on Monday, December 7, 1998 - 03:18 pm:

I heard about a guy that lost a piano up his butt and every time he farted....it played 'Classical Gas', Or if you prefer Lynyrd-'OOOOh,OOOOh, That Smell'.

(I know...............)

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, December 7, 1998 - 11:36 pm:

*PJ rips the Amaretto bottle away from Me....*

HAY!!!!

No wonder. He's drinking generic Amaretto. You MUST buy DiSorento Amaretto.

When will you learn?

By Me........... on Tuesday, December 8, 1998 - 02:21 pm:

From the way you guys sounded on that other message board-I guess-never !!! And all just because I don't have an appendage or a same-sex yearning..........

By Liam on Tuesday, December 8, 1998 - 02:35 pm:

Hey Me, if you live in Taipei, and you put something in you that says "Made in Tawian" does that still count as a foreign object?

By Me.............. on Tuesday, December 8, 1998 - 03:36 pm:

I was strictly speaking of being on American soil as the insertion took place-though I have no objection to standing on soils of other countries....but I would be particularly careful of what I inserted , anywhere..........on my body or on the earth.........

By Wisper on Tuesday, December 22, 1998 - 02:10 am:

Hi agatha! I'm great, thanks for asking. It's just work work work with me now. But how could I turn away from such an enchanting topic?
    hee hee hee....
    And now, back to our regularly scheduled message board:

By Wisper on Tuesday, December 22, 1998 - 02:16 am:

p.s.
    first there was...What's in your pockets?
    then came.........What's in your fridge?
    next.........What's in your anal cavity?

????????

By Agatha on Tuesday, December 22, 1998 - 03:14 am:

my thumb. been there all day. i'm on vacation, ya see.

By Liam on Tuesday, December 22, 1998 - 01:07 pm:

Wait a minute Agatha. I'm confused. Is your thumb in your pocket, your fridge or your anal cavity?

By Agatha on Tuesday, December 22, 1998 - 03:02 pm:

you decide.

By Me......... on Tuesday, December 22, 1998 - 03:27 pm:

Perhaps she uses one cavity for all three things............?

By Liam on Wednesday, December 23, 1998 - 01:47 pm:

Well, if your on vacation, it must be in the refrigerator.

By Me........ on Wednesday, December 23, 1998 - 02:39 pm:

Unless she took some work home with her---then it would be in her pocket..........

By Agatha on Wednesday, December 23, 1998 - 03:58 pm:

a hint: i don't have any pockets on today.

By Sheila on Wednesday, December 23, 1998 - 04:45 pm:

is that the same thumb you use to make latkes?

By Me........... on Wednesday, December 23, 1998 - 04:52 pm:

MMM-MMM-GOOD !!!.........

By Agatha on Thursday, December 24, 1998 - 02:08 am:

i'll wash my hands, i promise.

By Slacker on Friday, December 25, 1998 - 08:07 am:

i am presently suffering from cranial rectal syndrome.

By Tyrone on Saturday, December 26, 1998 - 05:04 pm:

Yeah, well, that's no excuse. Where the F#&*#'s my dope?!

By Liam on Monday, December 28, 1998 - 02:09 pm:

Please tell me you're not wearing that God awful smock without the pockets again Agatha. I thought we convinced you to throw that old rag away.

By Agatha on Monday, December 28, 1998 - 02:39 pm:

i'm wearing a flowered shift with the pockets ripped off. the buttons are actually snaps designed to look like pearlescent buttons. the hem is coming unsewed, and droops in the back. it is relatively sheer, which means you can see my stained men's bvd briefs underneath, with the hem folded over a couple of times. i am also wearing ped socks that only come to my lower ankle, with pink pompoms on the back of the heel. my black and white rubber adida sportslides complete the look. i am smoking a generic cigarette, and drinking instant coffee from a chipped mug with an auto parts logo on it.

By Me....... on Tuesday, December 29, 1998 - 10:55 am:

Aggie.......?? what are your bvd Men's briefs stained with .....???

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, December 29, 1998 - 10:57 am:

*pj's mouth is still zipped*

By Me........ on Tuesday, December 29, 1998 - 11:16 am:

STILL, No comment......PJ,Luv........

By Agatha on Tuesday, December 29, 1998 - 02:18 pm:

man marks. yuck.

By Me.......... on Tuesday, December 29, 1998 - 02:32 pm:

Oh, YUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK !!!!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, December 29, 1998 - 02:37 pm:

*smirk*

I really don't wanna go here, but... ok... I'm going... will someone hold my hand? Liam? Pete?

Um...

Men can't be the only sex afflicted with this occurance. I mean, atleast ONE sex I know has a particularly icky spell once a month.

*G*

By Liam on Tuesday, December 29, 1998 - 02:50 pm:

Okay Agatha, now I know that most readers want to know what brand of instant coffee you're drinking, but I want to know, and Me will back me up on this, what brand of man stained your BVD's? And do they carry him at Wal-Mart?

By Me............ on Tuesday, December 29, 1998 - 03:19 pm:

And, while you're at it, Agatha, under just what circumstances did he happen to stain your bvd men's underwear.......or were they HIS underwear, he stained them, ripped them off, tossed them to you and said,"Here-you wear them !"

By Agatha on Wednesday, December 30, 1998 - 01:28 am:

you all understand that i made that whole thing up, don't you? i hope so.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, December 30, 1998 - 08:34 am:

ROFLMAO!

There ya go crushing everyone's vivid imaginations Aggiepoo.

:-)

By Me.......... on Wednesday, December 30, 1998 - 11:09 am:

and you must admit-we DO have vivid imaginations!!

By Agatha on Wednesday, December 30, 1998 - 02:31 pm:

boy, y'all were starting to make me very very nervous. it scares me that you all just accepted that description so easily. shit.

By Agatha on Wednesday, December 30, 1998 - 02:33 pm:

by the way, i don't smoke. cigarettes. and you couldn't force me to drink instant coffee. although cold nescafe with vanilla ice cream is pretty good, now and again.

By Me.......... on Wednesday, December 30, 1998 - 02:37 pm:

we're also very gullible.........

By Phil on Wednesday, December 30, 1998 - 04:59 pm:

No, you're making that up!

By Gullible Me............. on Wednesday, December 30, 1998 - 05:04 pm:

Okay,then, maybe I am................

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, December 30, 1998 - 06:15 pm:

*giggle*

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, December 30, 1998 - 06:16 pm:

*giggle*

By Carl on Wednesday, December 30, 1998 - 08:28 pm:

*out loud*?

like, GOL?

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, December 31, 1998 - 12:15 am:

haha... Cute, Carl.

By Me....... on Thursday, December 31, 1998 - 11:10 am:

Carl has a lot of *GOL* saying that !!!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, December 31, 1998 - 12:14 pm:

ha!

By Liam on Tuesday, January 5, 1999 - 04:25 pm:

I feel used.

Speaking of stained BVDs, I had a friend who was travelling in Turkey when he got the runs and ruined a pair of BVDs and shorts that he liked. Instead of throwing them out, he wrapped them in a plastic bag and stuck them in his suitcase. On the way home to London, while chaning planes in Sofia (I'm not making this up), someone stole his luggage! This Bulgarian probably thought he was getting some rich Brit's luggage packed with valuables and all he got was some very soiled clothing.

By PetRock on Wednesday, January 6, 1999 - 01:31 pm:

But what happened to that Turkey that your friend was travelling with? I'll bet he cooked him and ate him. Cannibals!

My BVDs are never stained. Probably because I wear Jockey boxer briefs (....hey Whet - have you tried them out yet?)

By Liam on Wednesday, January 6, 1999 - 02:37 pm:

Hmmmmm. I wear Jockey box briefs too. What else do you wear?

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, January 6, 1999 - 05:06 pm:

Wow. I wear Jockey Boxer Briefs too. Quite comfy.

By Pete on Thursday, January 7, 1999 - 09:36 pm:

nothing else....just that. But I wear them on my head.

Try it sometime....

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, January 8, 1999 - 06:41 am:

Hmmmm. I'd like to see that.

:-)

By Liam on Friday, January 8, 1999 - 12:01 pm:

I don't get it. Where else would you wear your boxer shorts besides on your head? Duh.

By Maisyday on Monday, February 21, 2000 - 02:56 pm:

This is a freaky sorta place... I think I like :o)

By droopy on Monday, February 21, 2000 - 06:13 pm:

hello maisyday. be sure to stop by the gift shop for our complete line of souvenirs that can be inserted rectally. for example, the small jar that reads "sorabji.com" when you are x-rayed.

there is also one that says "nate was here." but you can't just buy that, you have to earn it.

By Isolde on Monday, February 21, 2000 - 08:28 pm:

ugh.

By Chakdor on Monday, February 21, 2000 - 09:50 pm:

I happened to have a friend who worked as an x-ray tech as well. She once confided to me that it is indeed true that some folks have a bizarre imagination when it comes to anal insertion.

She said that one fella had come in saying that he had been doing a hazing ritual for one of the frat houses here in Tacoma, and that it had gone very badly;

It seems that he had a gerbil stuck in there and the string that was tied to the tail came off! of course they had actually sowed the eyes and the mouth shut, but unfortunately, no one had thought that the direction of the hair was going to be a problem. This still stands as one of the alll time most disgusting stories I've ever heard and you can tell your friends that you heard it here first!

By the way, isn't it funny the way that most of these stories involve lab techs in hospital smocks?

By Gee on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 12:11 am:

The cat will not stop breathing on my hand! It's driving me crazy!! I tried moving him and sliding him over or just pointing him in another direction, but everytime I reach for the mouse I can feel his cold breath on the back of my hand and it's so Annoying. why is he doing this to me?

By Humbert on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 12:32 am:

Maybe he's a dadgum weasel. I tell ya, them weasels are makin' my life a living hell. Always poppin' up, lookin' at me with those beady little eyes, laughing about the oatmeal incident. Damn weasels. Hate 'em.

By Jina on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 06:27 pm:

Yeah, Chakdor. It's called Felching. I learned about it in middle school. We had a special word for it. Super Subission. Just something to call it. It became joke fodder for a while, you know how middle school is. Usually you use a toilet paper roll for it.

I read this horribly biased book. The author must have been one crazy homophobe, he had a party on the why people are gay chapter. That doctors see it all the time, and know the routine, "they like sticking anything up there for pleasure. One time I had a patient with a light bulb. It was dangerous."

By Daniel SSSS on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 11:01 pm:

I knew this guy once who had a scphinterectomy, where they made him a bigger asshole than he was to begin with. Poor chap! But better than a gerbil in his butt, I'd say, even if the little nipper had his mouth sewn shut. Sweet Jeezzuss, Mahatma, what kind of rodent killers are those x-rays techs?? And weasels are just way cool - like prairie dogs on a hot afternoon. Now thar's sumthin for stuffing...I had a schizoweasel once. But only once.

By J on Wednesday, February 23, 2000 - 11:26 am:

Why would somebody have an operation to make their asshole bigger?

By Stupid on Saturday, July 14, 2001 - 03:26 am:

My anal cavity? I don't have any cavities! I brush and floss three times a day!

By Czarina on Saturday, July 14, 2001 - 11:54 am:

Then how do you poop?

By Normal one on Saturday, May 8, 2004 - 02:43 pm:

u are all fucked upfreaks

By Antigone on Sunday, May 9, 2004 - 01:48 am:

Normal, how do YOU poop?

By Stuff on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 07:19 am:

This thread is old.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact