brushed your teeth in the shower?

sorabji.com: Have you ever...: brushed your teeth in the shower?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Wisper on Sunday, December 6, 1998 - 03:52 pm:

'cause I do, all the time, and whenever this somehow comes up in conversation (don't ask me how that happens...) I'm immediatly hit by a load of questions : "you do WHAT?" "why? how?"
    Indeed, I only know one other person that does.
    It's just more convenient.

Help me out here!!

By Agatha on Sunday, December 6, 1998 - 04:31 pm:

i have brushed my teeth in the shower, before. it makes perfect sense. you can brush while cleansing the rest of your body. it saves time.

By Spiracle on Sunday, December 6, 1998 - 05:15 pm:

i have a toothbrush and toothpaste in the shower..
    and i've heard people say things like, 'rinse with hot water?? that's crazy' uh..ok..whatever..

it's not the only place i brush my teeth,ofcourse ..but if i'm in there..and need to brush them..then why not?

By Dr. Dent on Monday, December 7, 1998 - 01:40 am:

But what about flossing?

By Me.......... on Monday, December 7, 1998 - 02:42 pm:

I brush in the bath tub-does that count ?

By R.C. on Monday, December 7, 1998 - 09:54 pm:

If yr tub also has a showerhead/then it counts.

I have brushed my teeth in the shower/but I don't make a habit of it. Mainly beucz I usually floss afterwards/which requires a mirror. At least for me it does. I've never understood how people can floss while watching t.v. or whatever...

By PetRock on Tuesday, December 8, 1998 - 01:55 pm:

Hmmm....my friend brushes his teeth in the shower. I can't believe it.

And if you saw what my shower head looked like, you wouldn't WANT to brush your teeth in there....a bit too, uhmmm....ORGANIC for me.

By Me............. on Tuesday, December 8, 1998 - 02:22 pm:

YYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUCCCCHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!

By Liam on Tuesday, December 8, 1998 - 02:37 pm:

Maybe you should brush and floss your shower head.

By Me........ on Tuesday, December 8, 1998 - 03:37 pm:

Or at least prune the damn thing !!

By PetRock on Thursday, December 10, 1998 - 01:36 pm:

Well the walls could stand a bit of pruning perhaps. Certainly my freezer could (who DOESN'T make frost-free fridges anymore?).

But the showerhead has more of a white/off-white scummy looking thing growing on the surface. It still works ok but I'm thinking of buying a new head anyway....

By Me............. on Thursday, December 10, 1998 - 02:11 pm:

My, God !Man! Don't leave yourself so open, like that ! I've known several guys that really needed to buy a new head......Actually, you might want to keep the SHOWER head-could be that you have found a new kind of art---water/lyme (sp?) sculpting............

By PetRock on Thursday, December 10, 1998 - 11:39 pm:

Hmmmm.....possibly. But still, I think eventually I'll spring for the new head.

Anyone want my old one? Liam?

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, December 11, 1998 - 08:50 am:

haha

gotta love sorabji.com

from teeth brushing in the shower

to

water/lime sculpture

to

resale of shower heads

*smile*

I suspect Liam would only want MY showerhead, PetRock, since mine is the one that cleaned his socks that time.

By Me....... on Friday, December 11, 1998 - 12:03 pm:

You guys just be careful WHO takes a shower under your showerheads !!

By Liam on Friday, December 11, 1998 - 02:20 pm:

Sure, I'll take it like a man. The shower head that is.

By Me............... on Friday, December 11, 1998 - 02:24 pm:

And don't forget your socks !!!

By Peewee on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 12:08 pm:

nah.

I always brush my teeth at the same time i am taking a crap.

saves time and keeps the stink out of my nose too

By R.C. on Saturday, December 1, 2001 - 04:09 am:

When I had jobs where I had to be at work @ 8am I wd brush my teeth in the shower.

Anything to give myself more time in bed in the morning.

By K-dog on Thursday, November 11, 2004 - 06:30 pm:

I brush my teeth in the shower my cousin things its weird, gross, and wrong.

By Dodi on Thursday, November 11, 2004 - 07:06 pm:

I do the same thing, saves on time.....

By V on Tuesday, November 16, 2004 - 11:29 pm:

Right,its no problem.

By Dodi on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 08:38 pm:

Now, if you start spitting and hacking up gross stuff, that's a whole different story....YUCK!

By V on Sunday, November 21, 2004 - 11:50 pm:

right on.

By Dodi on Monday, November 22, 2004 - 12:12 am:

Sometimes when my son is taking a shower, I can hear him doing the hacking thing and I just hate that!

By V on Monday, November 22, 2004 - 01:47 am:

Is one thing worse than hacking,it is "cuk,cuk,cuk,cuk"...strangely,lots of men make that odd sound from the back of the throat,why I dont know,boredom perhaps?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact