shoplifted

sorabji.com: Have you ever...: shoplifted
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Oswald Jr. on Thursday, August 16, 2001 - 12:42 pm:

A buddy of mine got caught shop lifting and her folks are not acting right they are weirdar than ever. My friend mite go to jail or some thing I dont know. She has admit to it and is not teling lies about it and the police say that is helpfull but then I find out shes shoplifted with me like took stuff while I was with her (times I did not know about it) but the cops do not know about that my folks are kinda weirded by it but will help her cause her folks do not want her any more. They say they have give up on her she is a criminel but she isnt'. I love her but, she did wrong but if you can not love some body after they done wrong then what is being a friend all about. My folks will take her in after she go to jail or what ever I am happy cause we have fun when we hang out but she stole shit while I was there without saying so like I could end up in jail to if she get caught at it. That is so not cool. What was she thinking. Daddy (Trace) say that she desearves to get punished but not crucified. She stole a jacket its bad but its not like shes a seriel killer which is what her folks are maken her sound like. So have you ever shoplifted?

By semillama on Thursday, August 16, 2001 - 12:56 pm:

Once when I was like 10. I took some netting off a plastic army helmet at a Toys Backwards R Us and my parents made me give it back. Nothing happened, but I was humiliated.

By Oswald Jr. on Thursday, August 16, 2001 - 01:09 pm:

I have stole food when I was real hungry like when I was 12 and homeless I stole food cause it sux to be so damn hungry all the time I stole boxes of moon pies and stuff and then I stole some clothes for whoreing cause you can not be a whore with shitty clothes no one will look at you. But that is all I do not steal now and have not in so long all it take is one little thought about being in trouble with Pilate and I will be good. Not that Pilate is mean but he can be stern if he want to be and it can also brake his heart which is even worst.

By patrick on Thursday, August 16, 2001 - 01:12 pm:

I shoplifted. Most kids do at least once.

What the fuck is in the water where you guys live? What's up with the parents there? They don't want her because she shoplifted? What the hell, are they just gonna drop her off? Take her to the landfill and ask her to exit the car and speed away?

I'm trying to remember what I've shoplifted. I know when i was 8-10 years old i snagged candy. When I was a teen I stole tapes and records from a couple of record stores. I used to go to the this used music place, and it was a cinch to steal cassette tapes, as they didnt have them in the security gadgets. Well, this was in Atlanta and upon visiting Atl with my friends from NC...taking them to this record store (they had heard about my criminal successes there before) they proceeded to snag tapes. I advised them while we were browsing its not a good idea, they beefed up security and they are more watchful now. But one pal didnt listen and when we exited the store, they stopped him, locked him in and called the cops. They let him go saying it wasnt worth pursuing an out of state residence for such a crime.

By TBone on Thursday, August 16, 2001 - 01:13 pm:

In junior high, I made friends with a fun guy named Mohammed. He taught me how to steal. It was quite the lesson. Just candy and stuff, but he had all sorts of methods and techniques. We would do it a couple times a week, always from the same grocery store. Once, I took a different friend with me to pass the knowledge on. We were headed to the checkout to make a decoy purchase, and there was a long line at each register. While I was eyeing them, trying to figure out which was shortest my friend said, "Is that one open?" and pointed to a man eyeing us from behind a filing cabinet over to the side of the last checkout stand. There was malice in those eyes, and they were pointed at us.

I casually (I thought) said, "no" and headed back into the aisle and started putting some things back. The man was on me in a femtosecond. He saw me putting a couple things back, and figured that was all of it. Also, we hadn't tried to leave the store yet, so hadn't legally done wrong. He told us never to come back to the store (grabbing my decoy purchase from my hands) and booted us wide-eyed and shaking.

It was still my biggest haul ever. But I never did it again. It was at least a year before I went back to that store.

By J on Thursday, August 16, 2001 - 01:20 pm:

When I was 5,I stole some monster trading cards,got caught and whipped and had to apologize,when I was 8 I stole a nickle eraser,Really got an ass busting and had to apologise to the manager of the drug store where I swiped it.When I was 17 I swiped a box of doughnuts of a Dolly Madison delivery truck at a Ralphs grocery store in L.A.,but I had no money and hadn't ate for a long time. I had a friend that did what your friend did Oswell and after I found out she was doing that,if we went to the mall I'd just tell her to meet me somewhere at a certain time,I wasn't going to go down cause of her.

By Oswald Jr. on Thursday, August 16, 2001 - 01:28 pm:

Her folx have not wanted her for a long time now they dumped her with us for a while they say she is not normal and now she is going bad. Her father tell her that he no longer has a little girl and that her atitude is bad (it is not). They beat her for the longest but they know she is big enuf to fight back. When I met her she had marks from beatings. We all have those but she was too big for it they don't beat her they are sick of her they dont even like to talk to her anymore they will still pay her way thru Catholic school cause they said they would but where she goes besides school they dont really give a shit any more. Her Mama said she could go be a whore on the street for all she cares. They say she is worth less they have give up on her. They hate it that she dress like a goth and loves Marilyn Manson and this is the last straw.

By Hal on Thursday, August 16, 2001 - 01:31 pm:

I use to be a kelpto, like truly I would pick stuff up and not know I had it till later on that day or the next I would wonder where I got a lighter from.

I was a bad man.

By J on Thursday, August 16, 2001 - 01:32 pm:

Don't they have child protective services there?

By TBone on Thursday, August 16, 2001 - 01:53 pm:

Catholic school? Jeez. It's amazing how so many religious people find it so easy to justify hatred. Toward their own children no less.

You're a good friend, Oz. She's really lucky to have you.

By Hal on Thursday, August 16, 2001 - 02:16 pm:

I must agree... These parents should be "proverbaly" BURNED AT THE FUCKING STAKE.

"Some people's parents."

By Oswald Jr. on Thursday, August 16, 2001 - 02:57 pm:

Her parents are real cold. They are strange like they are from Mars. Their mean to her but in a difrent way than my folx were mean to me. It does not matter what Violet may do they will not like it and if she is good she is not being good enuf and if she does one little thing bad they will never let her live it down they still yell at her for shit she did when she was in grade school. They say she has got evil in her I do not even know if they are Catholic but they send her to that school so they will be hard on her and not let her get away with stuff. They talk like shes a pro crimenel. She tells me if that is true then she will be REAL bad and fuck stuff up big time. Her family dont know how bad she can really be she talked about wanting to drop out of school and follow Manson's band around and fuck road crew and stuff but she is just blowing cause she is still a virgin. It is fanasy in her head. We made up this game and my othar friends play it too. And the game is called The Shadows and that is where we go to be real bad asses. We go to the Shadows in our minds. By holding hands and we all have other names there and we become other people. We are all rich there cause every body is loaded with money and we can screw and get high and do whatever we want and we all got big houses and cool clothes. So like we have this extra life but one is pretend (but no its really real) Violet is Pagan she says if you make up a world its for real now and so we make up a world where we can fuck any body we want to and do whatever and then we can go back home if it gets too heavy. We live on the other plane and then come back down to this one but Violet wants to live there in the Shadows all the time now and fuck this reality. I kinda under stand that but I got shit to do in this world.

By pez on Thursday, August 16, 2001 - 03:38 pm:

that sucks.

i've been in huge trouble before but never anything involving the police.

i'm not sure which is worse, being beaten or being yelled at. i guess both are the same.

i'm a pretty good girl. stole some pistachios when i was five, a couple quarters were and there from my dad's change funds, a giant cherry coke in july (i had the money but nobody was in the store to ring me up, so i left).

it sounds like violet's talking about astral projection. it's okay to fantasize about these things and all, i've done it myself, but please don't get carried away. what you do in your own world can make a major impact on your real life. sometimes unexplained things can happen there that are mirrored here on earth and it can be so 'scared shitless' creepy.

it's excellent that your parents know what's going on because they can help you help violet out.

it sounds like she needs her friends now more than ever, so be there for her. listen to her and give her advice when she asks for it. try to keep her out of trouble if you can. i think that's all you can really do to help.

By Nate on Thursday, August 16, 2001 - 04:31 pm:

we had to steal smokes because they won't sell them to 8 year olds.

we could only steal filtered cigars. the cigarettes were kept in cages.

we stole candy because the parents didn't want us to have sweets.

my brother stole road flares and lighter fluid, but got caught.

i stole chocolate for the french exchange student.

danny stole fishing lures and got caught.

i never got caught.

By pez on Thursday, August 16, 2001 - 04:43 pm:

i want to steal a road cone just because i could say that i stole it.

By patrick on Thursday, August 16, 2001 - 05:02 pm:

fuck shit up pez

By semillama on Thursday, August 16, 2001 - 05:10 pm:

We used to steal political signs come election season way back in high school. I think we must have stole a couple thousand of them.

By TBone on Thursday, August 16, 2001 - 05:40 pm:

I've done the same thing with groups of people. We'd pick one lawn to put every one of them in.

Usually the person who bagged on us and stayed home.

By Oswald Jr. on Thursday, August 16, 2001 - 06:11 pm:

My folks are real cool and my friend Keota has folks that are cool. Her folx are not rich but not poor they are in betwean they got a bunch of degrees from college and play guitar and stuff. Dorians parents are half cool his Mamma rocks and his Daddy is a jerk. My folx are the best ever cause they will help people. They help me and they help my friends. Some people would not let their kid hang out with some one who got caught at shop lifting but I can still see Violet and it looks like they will probly let her off now with a big warning. She even went back and buy the jacket she stole except when she went to buy it the cops were with her. But those jackets just got put on sale and so she got it for 20 bux off. But if she had not got caught she could have got it a hell of a lot cheaper like for free. She says she wants to still steal shit and lots of it but wont cause geting caught is real scary so she will just steal in our pretend games and not in real life. I want her to promase not to steal but maybe its not my place to ask her to make a vow. Like she is into the godess and so I want her to promise the godess she will not steal. I want her to be safe and not go to jail I dont want us to be apart.

By Oswald Jr. on Monday, August 20, 2001 - 07:07 pm:

Stuff is geting weird round here. My friend V (Miss Shoplifter 2001) is hanging with me and we are with Crimson but my boy friend was at my place earlyer cause this real strange guy followed him around it was the same guy who told him at a store yesterday that he had a hot little ass. We did not know that guy follow us home to Dorians place but he did. He was out side of the house he came knocken on the door after Dorian's mom leave and starts talking trash. Dorian will not tell his Mama cause he is 18 and can take care of his own self. But he is afraid cause the guy is super creepy. He says I will be watching you Dorian James. And Dorian wigs out cause he does not know how that guy learnt his middle name. Dorian came to ask my Daddy (Trace) what to do and I think thats cool. He knows my folks will do what is best. My folx are the coolest you can tell them anything. Dorian feels silly to be grownup but so afraid. I know how he feels I have been hunted by creepy old guys. He followed us both but I think it is Dorian he is after. But he says to Dorian your little friend can come along too. Come where. We are not going any place with him.

By wisper on Monday, August 20, 2001 - 07:21 pm:

methinks some cop-calling is in order

By Oswald Jr. on Monday, August 20, 2001 - 08:11 pm:

It has been done. We got Dorian tonite we mite all stay at Crimsons place cause its so far out of town except Pilate is going to stay with D's Mamma at the house so she will not be alone in there. He got on the phone and told her about it. Pilate is a mean S.O.B. if he thinks some one is messing with us you should have seen him. If Pilate sees that guy he is gonna be toast. My folks know how to protect me and my friends. Dorian fliped out cause he went to the store to get some thing and that guy pops up again he followed him and he says don't be un friendly when you gonna talk to me and Dorian says when hell freezes over and the guy just smiles and keeps on talking. He says you are a goth well I will buy you all kinds of cool gear and some drugs you will be the coolest.

By pez on Tuesday, August 21, 2001 - 01:52 am:

no.

don't let this happen.
    too complicated and scary headache inducing.

it's good pilate's involved. this guy is bad bad news.

By semillama on Tuesday, August 21, 2001 - 09:19 am:

Keep us updated, Oswald. You aren't allowed to stop posting until after this is resolved, ok?

By Oswald Jr. on Tuesday, August 21, 2001 - 10:00 am:

We all stayed with Crimson but Pilate stay at Dorians house and that guy sneaks up and leaves a note on blue paper for Dorian just a tiny note wrote in shiney silver ink. It was on the car. Pilate thinks he got Dorians full name by snooping in the car there are some papers there and Pilate takes me and tell me if any body hurts one little hair on your head I'll fucking KILL them and that felt so good. My birth parents never protect me from anything they let me get hurt. They laugh when I got raped. Not Pilate. Pilate and Trace will protect me and they will help my friends. Dorian will not be going home for a few days he is safe with us. Dorian is not going to colege this fall he is waiting til winter to start so he will be round here which makes me real happy. He is fucking off til winter we are just hanging out. He did not like it when that guy ofered him drugs cause he does not do drugs and hates it when ppl think he is a druggie just cause his hair is long. I had this idea to use the old fool for quick $$ then dump his ass but my hustle days are over for good. You take a guy like that tell him his is cute and you like him and say lets party you get him drunk til he pass out and then roll him or you string him along. let him buy you stuff til he runs out of money and then you say fuck off you old creep. But he knows how to find us so it wont work out. I tell Trace about this and he shakes me by my shoualders and says what the hell are you thinking? So my folx are not leting me any where near this guy, my idea was not real. I will not do that. Still there mite be some way to milk him for bux if a boy was smart he can do it and sure walk away with cash.

By TBone on Tuesday, August 21, 2001 - 10:12 am:

Wouldn't be worth the risks. What you'd get off him wouldn't be anything compared to what you'll have when you're rich and famous. Stay safe.

By Oswald Jr. on Tuesday, August 21, 2001 - 10:29 am:

I know. I will stay safe. It is just a thought. I just wish I had a bunch of money and could get it real fast.

By Hal on Tuesday, August 21, 2001 - 12:26 pm:

Pilate is a good man.

By Oswald Jr. on Tuesday, August 21, 2001 - 01:13 pm:

He is good. He is very strong in all ways and he will keep his family safe and Trace is strong tho you would not know it at first. Some times Pilate is almost too strong but he wants me to act right and wants to keep me from harms way. Some times when I am in troubel I laugh and can not stop and Pilate just taps his foot and waits til I stop but its real hard and I get the giggles at the worst time. If I try hard enuf I can make Pilate laugh til he damn near wets his pants he can only be a hardass for so long before I crack him up.

By TBone on Tuesday, August 21, 2001 - 01:20 pm:

Sounds like you're good for each other.

By JboxR on Wednesday, August 22, 2001 - 11:47 am:

I was pokin' around town late one night and saw the doors to an arcade open. I could hear one game distinctly as nothing else was on so late at night. I guess some of the guys in the arcade gathered at their favorite game upstairs and were having it out.

Well.... they had left their N64 console and games laying out on the floor hooked up to a giant t.v. Conveniently next to it was a carrying case. Well, I was mobile...

1 minute later, I was off on my bike with a newly aquired N64. But after awhile, I thought that I didn't really want it and I took it back. I just had fun procuring the bit.

When I get bored, I still do shit like that. I went behind this "soap land" (brothel) once where they had construction scaffolding up. I climbed to the 2nd floor and tapped on the window. Soon a hand opened the door, startling me. So...I stuck my hand in the window grasping grotesquely with a feral growl. I wish you could have heard the scream!

Needless to say, I left the place.

But came back another day. 1st floor window was open. I watched this chick take her client into the shower room for a "bath." While they were occupied, I picked up the bucket that had the guys jeans and shirt. And wallet. And car keys.

I was *really* tempted, but grand-theft wasn't (and still isn't) my cup of tea, so I put it all in a plastic back and rode by the front of the establishment and tossed the bag in when the auto-door opened.

I wish I could have been there when the people there had to explain that one to their customer!

Ok, I'll shutup now.

By Spider on Wednesday, August 22, 2001 - 02:05 pm:

I have to restrain myself from lifting merchandise from the supermarket all the time.

By Oswald Jr. on Wednesday, August 22, 2001 - 02:54 pm:

They found out about Mr. Creep and he is from a nut house. He was bugging other boys not just us but he is crazy and you can not do much to a crazy guy they ca'nt send him to jail for being crazy. He does this stuff a lot but he is crazy so he mite get sent back. They said he is beter but he is not. We are afraid that he could realy hurt some body but no body seem to care about that. Plus Dorian is open gay and so people think you deaserve what ever you get like if your gay then if people stalk you it is what you want. About stealing. I stole a ring it had real dimonds in it a big mans' ring but I only got 35 bux for it but I know it was worth way more but when you are a little kid people will not give you the big money. I almost got caught. That was so much money tho and I got food and stuff my Mamma know about it and she says I am so damn dumb its a wonder I did not get pick up by the cops she says I was the dumbest of her kids excapt my retard sister who is dead now. Like Mamma said you dont get much dumber than dead.

By pez on Wednesday, August 22, 2001 - 04:25 pm:

no way you're dumb oswald.

i hate it when people use the word dumb because they almost never use it properly. "dumb" actually means that you can't speak.

but i still like that last sentence: "Like Mamma said you dont get much dumber than dead."

that's got some rhythm. a natural rhyme right in the middle. rhy rhy rhy rhy rhy!!!!!

heh.

By Oswald Jr. on Wednesday, August 22, 2001 - 05:25 pm:

I do not think I am dumb but I am no rocket scientist I am some where in betwean. Home school has made a huge difrence in me I am way smarter than I use to be. What I do not have in school smarts I got in personalty. My sister was retarded my folks said no wonder we had us a retard look at all you kids each one dumber and dumber and now its come down to this! My sis had lots wrong with her she died. My little bro is the smartest he is young but he is real good in school I am proud of Nicky he is a good kid and I am glad we are back in touch. He has good parents now his new Daddy is a preacher but a nice one.

By pez on Wednesday, August 22, 2001 - 05:43 pm:

that's good.

most peopel fall in between, but with the right influences you can do ANYTHING.

one thing i dislike about my parents is that they're always so negative to me when i need the most support. my mom told me that last day of my senior year of high school that there was no money for me to go to college. this year, on the last day of finals she told me that she didn't think i was "the college type".

don't let ANYONE ever tell you that because they're wrong.

there're some people with serious problems that need tons of help but they're few and far between. most of them are just like the rest of us if around the right people.

if money was no object, i'd buy a big old house and fill it with cool smart kids with no self-esteeem and help them learn how to achieve their dreams.

By Oswald Jr. on Friday, August 24, 2001 - 01:36 pm:

I am with friends it is real cool time we can be togeathar and we can play music and stuff and Dorian is with me a lot he has got nothing to do but hang out this rocks. I will get to take my school break soon I work hard all Summer on my school and did not break from it so when all other kids are start back to school I will get my break at last. We are at Crimsons checking out music the Smiths and Talking heads and shit like that and a storm is comeing. I done some magic with Violet some Pagan stuff for the chakras or some crap now I will be a Godlike man with super powers and I will stomp folks like little ants. Ha. We do not have a real club we can go to so we have declaired our selfs a club and we can hide with each othar and the club goes with us where ever we are and its' the coolest club in town. We get rides out to Crimsons and its cool here we can be loud some times if we want. I just wish there was a pool here so we could swim naked.

By pez on Friday, August 24, 2001 - 03:09 pm:

the smiths are cool.

the last time i heard the smiths, i was in a house that is going to be home to a drug party tomorrow.

i don't think i'll go.

By patrick on Friday, August 24, 2001 - 03:12 pm:

the last time i cried over the smiths i was in 8th grade...or wait....9th grade. i think i got dumped...i think.

its good mopey, dreamy teen music.

By pez on Friday, August 24, 2001 - 03:16 pm:

definately.

it felt like "dawson's creek".

blech.

By Spider on Friday, August 24, 2001 - 03:32 pm:

I love the Smiths. Morrissey, mope that he is, is also very witty. This is his saving grace.

"What she asked of me at the end of the day, Caligula would have blushed. 'You've been in the house too long,' she said, and I naturally fled. In my life, why do I smile at people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?"

That's not so witty, but that's what's in my head.

By Nate on Friday, August 24, 2001 - 03:39 pm:

cows without reason, and cows without reason is burgers.

By Spider on Friday, August 24, 2001 - 03:40 pm:

Is that a reference to "meat is murder"?

By patrick on Friday, August 24, 2001 - 03:47 pm:

girlfriend in a coma is a ridiculously satirical song

By Oswald Jr. on Friday, August 24, 2001 - 04:00 pm:

We are playing Love And Rockets and the Cult and the church and Dead Or Alive and all 80's stuff. Some is good and some is weird there is the Clash and the Jam and B 52's and Camelieons and other shit. It is intaresting. I am supose to be doing some thing for Crimson but I am into the music insted I keep geting side trakced.

By Oswald Jr. on Sunday, August 26, 2001 - 02:25 am:

There is a terible storm here. All my friends are having a big slumber party with Crimson its real fun we were in Oklahoma all day and it sound dumb but I fell in love with my friends I felt such strong love. Dorian and Violet held hands with me in the back of the car and later I cudled with Keota I love them all so much. I felt things for Dorian I do not even have words for. It is so beyond sex but the sex feeling is there too it was almost more then I could handel. Dorian grabs me and gives me a kiss my God it was hot there is some thing so magic about it all. Violet wanted a little kiss and I give it to her and Dorian did not mind so I kiss Violet and he rubs my leg I had to stop it was making me hard not the kiss but his hand but the kiss I think made her hot she put her tongue into my mouth. And no body told us to stop. Here every one has crashed but me and Crimson and we gotta get up early cause Crimson is singing Gospel in some church in the boonys. If those church people knew about Crimson or any of us they would just shit.

By Oswald Jr. on Tuesday, August 28, 2001 - 03:36 pm:

My friends are gone and Crimson is gone and I am alone it is so sad that I am alone its been 15 minutes and I mite have some kind of a break down. Ha. Crimson says stuff about private time but I kinda like public time beter more people to adore me and, I miss my folx and will be glad to see them specialy Pilate I want to throw foot ball with him in the yard that sound so macho. The fairys will toss their balls and the sun will set and all of America will have a big BBQ and every one will live hapily ever after except for the ones who blow their brains out.

By Oswald Jr. on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 01:14 pm:

It is a strange day. I am haveing to think too much. Lots of home work and all that crap, well my main squeeze told his Ma that he is moveing away to his own apt in a few months she is way not happy. She starts crying and shit. My folks are being cooler than his. But there is the question of my going alone to the apt to visit. Well hell yes I will go visit. But that does not mean that I will act a fool but still. I know what they are saying and I know my self. On an other note. We are all geting older even me. yes even your Captain is ageing. What will I do when I am adult I do not know still. Pilate is helping and he teach me how to run a house if I ever need to but you know I will be staying with him til I am 60. My folks cook beter than me.

By J on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 04:13 pm:

That's just for now.that's why they are teaching you.

By Oswald Jr. on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 04:25 pm:

Yeah. I dont cook for shit I burned up a whole dinner the other nite I feel bad about it. But then I did real good last meal I fixed the food was perfect. A lovely little brunch and my folks was happy. But you know if God meant for me to cook he would not have made Taco Bell. The folx want to teach me some Home Ec how to cook and balence a check book all that crap I am doing the damn clothes now at Crimsons hey I can get your whites whiter. Thats my lot in life washing sweaty sox. Hip hip hooray.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact