Been mortified?

sorabji.com: Have you ever...: Been mortified?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By J on Tuesday, October 9, 2001 - 05:27 pm:

I've posted of few things here about times that I've been horribly motified,the time my mom walked in on me having sex dog style and not shutting the door,the time I had to go to the hospital cause I couldn't poop for 10 days,the time I farted in the checkout line.Things are getting so heated on the boards,I thought this might be a good time to start this thread.What made me think about it was Czarina and I were chatting on messenger the other day and she reminded me of the time Pumkin's mom found her dildo.Pumkin AND her mom were mortified,czarina and I were hysterical.

By semillama on Tuesday, October 9, 2001 - 05:53 pm:

what Itry to do recently is to take situations that would normally mortify you and turn them to your advantage. For example, one night down in SC, it was too hot in the house so I walked out in my grey BVD's to turn up the A/C, not knowing that the guys were out on the back porch in the dark getting high. So, they bust out laughing. Instead of doing nothing, I paused, turned around, and mooned them.

By patrick on Tuesday, October 9, 2001 - 06:02 pm:

thats probably what i would have done too sem.

my step-dad did walk in on me and my girlfriend in highschool makin out. I think she had her pants off, I had mine off, and im sure her shirt was up around her neck. its around 11am, we are skipping school. and he walks in. i leap up, hard on and everything, to go slam the door in his face. I can just see the view he might have seen and thats horrific.

needless to say, we made a b line for the door. the only thing he said was "you really should be in school".

being a step parent, he avoid the discipline aspects as much as possible, left that to my battle axe mom.

By J on Wednesday, October 10, 2001 - 02:07 am:

I am drunk

By Czarina on Wednesday, October 10, 2001 - 10:43 am:

This happened to me a long time ago,but it was really embarrasing.

The artist that I was in love with,shared a gallery,with 3 other artists.They would take turns,so someone was always at the gallery,during business hours.

Its not like there was alot of traffic in the gallery.

Well,nature being what it is,we often made love in the gallery.On this particular occasion,we were buck naked,our clothes were strewn all over the place,and we were in the little kitchenette,getting snacks.

It was an old,really neat building,and the kitchen thing,was located in the center of the gallery.We heard someone come in,but we couldn't get to our clothes without being seen.The artist climbed onto the counter,to peek through the transom,[one of those funny little windows,at the top],to see who it was.

It was Mrs.Babcock,a elderly, wealthy patron of the gallery.Well,there was nothing we could do,so we kept quiet,and figured she'd leave.But she didn't.

After what seemed like a lifetime,my boyfriend decided he'd go out and talk to her.I thought he was kidding.But he wasn't.He wrapped himself up in the paper towels,kinda like a Sumo wrestler diaper thing.I still thought he was kidding,but out he went.I couldn't believe it.

I was trying to be real quiet,and I'm real short,so I was kinda climbing on the wall,hanging onto the ledge of the transom,and balancing with my feet,so I could see what was going on.

Sure enough,he carried it off without a problem.Told her he was doing some body painting,in the back.She wanted to see,but he told her not untill it was finished.She was satisfied with this explanation.I was impressed.

I'm still hanging/perching on the wall,with my naked butt sticking out,and I hear a noise,I look down,and one of the other artists had come in,and was getting coffee,just like there wasn't a naked woman hanging on the wall over his head.Straight shot,right up my tootie.I was truley mortified.

By J on Wednesday, October 10, 2001 - 11:55 am:

I hate that when I do that,I wanted to mention but I guess that was too much for me at the time,that Pumkin was hit by a suburban on 9/10,she's covered in casts,but after seeing a lawyer,I've never seen her so happy since we were kids.I actually heard her call one of her kids sweetie the last time she phoned me,that was a first.

By Xyrea on Wednesday, October 10, 2001 - 02:01 pm:

Will she have to do any physical therapy?

By Hal on Wednesday, October 10, 2001 - 02:49 pm:

Hit by a suburban.... Damn that has to suck ballsac.

Only time I ever had anything like that happen, my room in my parents house was right next to the laundry room, and I was having sex with my girlfriend Marcy when my mom walks up to the door knocks and says "I'm coming in to get your laundry." MY reply sounded like i was smoking crack or something in my room when I yelled "NO!!!" She didn't come in I buck naked took the clothes out to her and she asked what I was doing, and my only response in a muffled tone (because for some reason or another I didn't want Marcy to hear) was "Mom... what the hell do you think we're doing?"

By Tip on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 11:54 am:

Czarina, so you are short, fat butted,with no respect for other people.

Man you are some hoe.

By Zardoz on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 12:36 pm:

Fat butts are good.

You can sleep on them,bounce up and down on them and even hold a bicycle on them.

Fat butts are all american.

Fat butts are us.

Fat butts are U.S.

By J on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 01:48 pm:

Tip different name,same asshhole.

By semillama on Saturday, December 1, 2001 - 10:07 pm:

Czarina is pretty far from having a fat butt.

Anyone as hyper as she is wouldn't have
    anything fat, as far as I can tell.

By Kristin on Sunday, February 6, 2005 - 03:52 pm:

My mom walked in on me and Jordan(my boyfriend) yesterday having sex. Yeah, I'd been crying all day yesterday cause she said I cant see him anymore only talk on the phone. She walked in and said "Kristin.........omg omg omg omg" and went outside and told his mother because his mom was sitting in the car waiting for us to get the guitar outta my house to take to band practice and it was crazy.........my mom wasnt home when we started and then she came home and got an eye full, it was so embarassing.....just so horrific. I told her that she couldnt say much cause she had me when she was 15. I eventually told her about clark (my first) too, shes been yelling at me and wont look at me much, cause I thought if she knows this I might as well tell her about clark. She says she is officially scarred for life, and what's not fair is that Jordans mom just gave him a small lecture and his mom still wants us to see each other.

By Dallas on Sunday, February 6, 2005 - 09:56 pm:

Well when I was a freshman at high school in texas. I heard a rumor of someone who I know had a sex group that took in a classroom just down the hall from where they are having a Halloween party ( I think). Not knowing until Monday. A girl told me about what was going on Friday night. This is something you guys know anything about snucking around and making down?
    Unfortunenately, my mom won't let me date..... so simple.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact