Been busy ?

sorabji.com: Have you ever...: Been busy ?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By J on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 04:18 pm:

Come on kids,how busy have you been? I've been busier than Micheal Jackson at a day care center.I've been busier than a dog with two dicks.I've been busier than a bar of soap at San Quinton....

By Spider on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 04:30 pm:

I've been busier than a one-legged man at an ass-kicking contest.

(And lately, I've been feeling about as sharp as a sack full of wet mice.)

By Antigone on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 04:32 pm:

I've been as busy as a truckload of dead rats in a tampon factory.

By sarah on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 04:39 pm:

i've been as busy as satan's severed head.

By patrick on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 05:08 pm:

im as busy as a 7 month expectant father supporting a wife who is running a home-based business while hosting (& thawing) one of his oldest friends visting for the icy ass tundra that is NYC while he considers inviting NYC to eat hot fuck and move to LA.

jus bein fer real yo

By wisper on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 06:09 pm:

i've decided that from now on, instead of saying "keeping it real" i'm going to say "maintaining non-fiction".

eg)
    "Hey wisper! do you have any plans tonigh?"
    "No dawg, imma just hang out, stay cool, maintain the non-fiction, g, you know what's up."
    "word"

Try it!

i implore all of you to *maintain the non-fiction* in the 2g plus 3.

oh, and i'm busy as a kleenex at a snot party.

By J on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 06:13 pm:

I've been so busy you'd think I was twins. I've been busier than a three year old on a sugar high.I've been busier than a cat on a tin roof covering crap witha a broken paw. I've been busier than a cat covering crap on a marble floor. I've bee busier than a Beirut bricklayer. I've been busier than a horny dog a a leg convention.I 've bee busier than a one armed paperhanger with an itch. I've been busier than a one armed cab driver with the crabs.

By J on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 06:46 pm:

Good one Whisper:) I've been busier than a whore on a troop train. I've been busier than a bartender on payday. I've been busier than a cows tail in fly season.

By Antigone on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 07:05 pm:

I've been busier than J saying how busy she is.

By J on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 10:09 am:

Ha ha,I've been busier than R Kelly at a girlscout convention.

By moonit on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 01:30 pm:

I've been busier than Gary Glitter at a boyscout convention

ugh thats sick

By wisper on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 05:56 pm:

I'm busier than MJ at a 'hang your baby over a hotel railing' convention.

my GOD i'm witty.

By sarah on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 10:31 am:

i'm busier than Robert Downey Jr in a crack house.

By Antigone on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 12:15 pm:

I'm busier than sarah getting to know tim's lips. :)

By sarah on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 02:18 pm:

ha ha you so funny.

By J on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 02:38 pm:

I've been busier than a toilet in a diarrhea ward.I've been busier than seizures at a Blue Oyster Cult concert.

By semillama on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 11:25 am:

I've been busier than a maggot in a week-old corpse.

really.

I've been reviewing applications for a vacant positoin here and it's hard to pick who I want to interview, there are a lot of top notch folks.

By Spider on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 01:29 pm:

I have to share this expression I heard today:

"I was hung over like a gut on a fat man."

Ha!

By eri on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 03:35 pm:

That's better than

I love you like a Monday morning hangover!

By trace on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 04:07 pm:

you only have two months to go?

i have been as busy as a parolee in a strip joint

By Dougie on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 06:50 pm:

I've been as busy as a beaver at a lesbian convention. C'est tout.

By Worm hole on Wednesday, May 21, 2003 - 08:46 pm:

i been busy as a toilet attendant in chernobil.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact