Have you ever vomited on a public servant?

sorabji.com: Have you ever...: Have you ever vomited on a public servant?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Inter-view on Tuesday, February 24, 1998 - 03:28 am:
    Come now; don't be shy.

By Vomitus Vomitorium on Tuesday, February 24, 1998 - 08:30 am:
    My ex-roommate vomited in a trash can once in front of a police officer and spent the night in jail. Does that count?

By The judge on Tuesday, February 24, 1998 - 01:44 pm:
    Close. Very close.

By Sorabji on Tuesday, February 24, 1998 - 02:15 pm:
    after drinking a cup of coffee with butter stirred in i barfed into one of those blue u.s. postal service mailboxes.

By Spiracle on Tuesday, February 24, 1998 - 02:22 pm:
    geez..that makes my stomach hurt..
    i don't know why..
    but that combination would
    seem to taste like puke, in its self..
    *gag*

By Christopher on Tuesday, February 24, 1998 - 02:55 pm:
    I threw up on my 2nd grade teacher. But then again, lots of us did.

By Inter-view on Tuesday, February 24, 1998 - 04:48 pm:
    wait a minute! About that butter-coffee mixture...Why? How? Huh?!?

By Markus on Tuesday, February 24, 1998 - 06:16 pm:
    I gotta say for the record that I never threw up on your second grade teacher.

By SlkPnts on Wednesday, May 6, 1998 - 07:09 pm:
    I once threw up on Amy Carter. She came to see my band play, the Pimp Funk Superstars Go to the Book Club, and was just hanging around the back sipping on some sort of pansy assed light beer. Anyway, after the set I walked up to her and was like, "Shit, you're like someone or another." She just looked kind of annoyed. As the Secret Service goons came to take me away, I spun around twice while humming our new hit single, "Double O Faggot," and let some prime juicy juice fly. Then something else happend.

By Sock Monkey on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 03:34 pm:

yuck! butter and coffee

By ANTIGONE IS A STALKER on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 03:45 pm:

Threatening to take personal revenge on someone for a flamewar is WRONG!

By Sock Monkey on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 07:46 pm:

a mixture of butter and coffee is DISGUSTING!

By semillama on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 10:04 pm:

Hey it all gets mixed in your stomach!

The snoball cookies are gaining....

By Isolde on Thursday, December 23, 1999 - 04:42 pm:

I once ate one of those pats of butter like they give you at Dennys on a dare. It was disgusting. Luckily, it was many years ago now, and the scars have healed.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact