Have you ever gazed into the eyes of Ronald McDonald?

sorabji.com: Have you ever...: Have you ever gazed into the eyes of Ronald McDonald?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Jr. on Wednesday, February 25, 1998 - 02:11 am:
    Terrifying

By Ronald McDonald on Wednesday, February 25, 1998 - 10:39 am:
    I bet.

By Rufus on Wednesday, February 25, 1998 - 11:12 am:
    Bloodshot and Hollow!!

By Grimace on Wednesday, February 25, 1998 - 03:39 pm:
    he has a loving gaze one that is very romantic, and full of passion and desire...ohhh i wish he would just get the hint and ask me out for once.... he knows not the luv i have..

By Mayor McCheese on Wednesday, February 25, 1998 - 05:46 pm:
    I think I keep him busy enuf, grimace. Take your half-hearted advances to the fry-guys.

By Grimace on Wednesday, February 25, 1998 - 06:11 pm:
    those little pipsqueaks couldn't satisfy me even if they all jumped me at once..i need a man to satisfy me, like Ronnie McD. His shoes say it all...ohhh i am so turned on right now...

By Tucker on Monday, March 16, 1998 - 12:24 am:
    my girlfriend's dad went to college with him

By Jack In The Box on Monday, March 16, 1998 - 09:17 am:
    Hey, if it's clown sex you want, I'M the man!

By Dave Thomas on Monday, March 16, 1998 - 10:38 am:
    To Hell with Ronny & Jack, if you want HOT sex, contact me!

By Wendy on Monday, March 16, 1998 - 01:45 pm:
    Well, HOT and JUICY sex.

By Amazed on Wednesday, March 18, 1998 - 12:40 am:
    all this starting with good ole ronald?

By Big Mac on Wednesday, March 18, 1998 - 01:11 am:
    EAT ME!!!!!!!!

By Large Fry on Wednesday, March 18, 1998 - 01:31 am:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

By Grant on Wednesday, March 18, 1998 - 02:30 am:
    Today I ate a McDonald's hamburger.

I heard somewhere that they use Green Cow meat.

That would be, bad, becasue Green Cows are poisonous. Of course, McDonald's would never do a thing like that.

Anyway, as I was, cough, saying, ahem...

Whoah, sorry about that, I blacked out for a sec.... umm.... Hello?... Is anyone ther........

By A Bum on Saturday, March 28, 1998 - 02:28 am:
    Hey, man... You gonna finish that?

By GOD on Sunday, April 19, 1998 - 08:17 am:
    Green cow meat being poisonous is a myth...If you eat it when it's TOO green, you'll just get a belly-ache. Stop scaring people.

By USDA Meathead on Sunday, April 19, 1998 - 04:47 pm:
    It's when it turns PURPLE that it'll send you to the bone orchard!

By Me on Thursday, September 16, 2004 - 08:47 pm:

*gawk*

By Mc Athesit on Saturday, September 18, 2004 - 12:28 am:

In your real life, there was never a real Ronald McDonald. No, I do not believe in him,it is all of your imagation, you guys smokes too much marijuana, Will you guys please get over with !

By jack on Saturday, September 18, 2004 - 12:39 am:

In your real life, there was never a real Iqbal Khan. No, I do not believe in him---it is all of your imagination: you inhale too much toilet cleaner---the story is PARANOID DISTORTED FICTION. There is no RTC industries. The streets you drive on do not exist.

By Dave on Saturday, September 18, 2004 - 12:46 am:

Jack.... If there never a real Iqbal Khan. Then you shouldn't have said that,so therefore you do not even exist.....

By jack on Saturday, September 18, 2004 - 12:49 am:

keep on ingesting.

By A.B.D. industries on Saturday, September 18, 2004 - 12:51 am:

Uhmm Jack. here it is ...
    Iqbal Khan,
    R.T.C. Industries.
    3101 South Kedzie Ave.
    Chicago,Illinois. 60623.
    So, find it for yourself and see it for yourself.

By agatha on Saturday, September 18, 2004 - 01:54 pm:

Like I said, Sorabjifest 2005.

ARE YOU WITH ME?

By Ms Muffin on Saturday, September 18, 2004 - 02:17 pm:

OMG! Look at the size of Ronald's . Oh my!!!!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact