Darvocet n-100

sorabji.com: What do you want?: Darvocet n-100
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Nate on Thursday, April 22, 1999 - 01:40 pm:

i guess my reward for have radioactive milkshakes pumped into both my in and out doors is this prescription i hold in my hand. 30 darvocets of 100/650 strength.

last night was a three drug night. darvocet, pot, wine. can you get more artfag?

By Semillama on Thursday, April 22, 1999 - 04:23 pm:

were you watching Warhol films?

By Nate on Thursday, April 22, 1999 - 05:48 pm:

naw. we were in the studio for most of the night, and then we watched half of pink flamingos.

By Little-anal-annie on Thursday, April 22, 1999 - 07:53 pm:

Is Watching your parents make love wrong?
    If so, why?

By Atom on Wednesday, April 28, 1999 - 10:51 am:

No, I dot think watcging your parents is wrong...sickening but not wrong. Pink Flamingo!?! Did you see the end of it, Divine eats a ripe pile of dog shit right after the dog shits it, you have to see it...you will spew.

By Semillama on Wednesday, April 28, 1999 - 11:45 am:

I was just thinkiong that watching Warhol films would be the way to get more art-fag. If i know nate, it was the last half of Pink Flamingos he watched. The dog shit scene was killer, I laughed my ass off and applauded.

By Nate on Wednesday, April 28, 1999 - 02:09 pm:

how about a 16mm version of Un chien andalou projected through a dirty lens onto the side of a house. maybe coupled with a selection of Pixies songs.

By Jon on Wednesday, April 28, 1999 - 03:18 pm:

Or a ManRay short with a John Cage accompaniment (no offense to the management :) ) projected on the wall of an unheated warehouse and barely visible through the clove smoke...

By Atom on Wednesday, April 28, 1999 - 06:53 pm:

I was watching Pink Flamingo with aboyut threre shots of vodka in me, to say the least that last scene sobered my up REAL quick...though it did make me curious..... By the way, I am an artist, Andy Warhol is awesome, though at times I wonder.

By Not gee on Wednesday, April 28, 1999 - 09:25 pm:

atom/adam...
    why do you keep saying that you're an artist?

anyway, tell me what you wonder about Warhol? we could have a discussion

as an artist you must be an extreme of pop yourself.

By Atom on Thursday, April 29, 1999 - 03:42 pm:

Not gee,
    My actually knowledge of a lot of artist is lacking. Andy's pop art is really nice. What I wonder about are some of his films. One of which is seven hours of a continuos shot of the Empire state buiuling I believe. Conceptual stuff isn't my strong point though I admire it. See the movie Pecker, John Waters "big budget" movie as appose to his Pink Flamingo and Desparate Living.

By J on Thursday, May 13, 1999 - 12:25 pm:

I loved Pecker and Polyester is another one that is funny but doesn,t resort to eating shit,so are Cry Baby and Hairspray.It,s 8:45 a.m.and I,m hungover and already half done with a joint so my memory is shakey on this one but I think it was called Serialkiller Mom with Kathleen Turner.These are all bigger budget movies by John Waters.My favorite is Polyester.The only thing I,ve ever seen by Warhol was Frankenstein,and It was too bloody for me.Glad you hooked up with the Darvocets Nate but I,d watch drinking on top of them.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact