What do you want for Christmas?

sorabji.com: What do you want?: What do you want for Christmas?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By J on Monday, December 4, 2000 - 03:54 pm:

I can't really think of much I want and that's so unlike me,I just hope the guy I bought the Jesco films from comes through,I wanted to make some copies for some friends I know would really appreciate it.Oh and I want a cattle prod.

By Hal on Monday, December 4, 2000 - 05:21 pm:

J... I don't know about all the film stuff, but hell I can get you a cattle prod, I'm from Montana remember.

Shit you can pick them up in stores here, just walk in and the have a wall of them. Like buying shoes or something.

By J on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 12:05 am:

How much are they? I needs me one of those,gotta get some respect somehow.

By droopy on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 12:30 am:

my grandfather used to take me to livestock shows when i was a kid. the people who handled the bulls were always women and they carried around a long stick to guide the bull. when it came time to keep the bull still and placid, they would rub the cow's dick with stick. i never saw one with an erection, so they were probably steers, but the women would rub on what was left and bulls would stand there in obvious ecstasy.

i tell you this because it would probably work on humans.

By Czarina on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 12:40 am:

There was trouble the last time J had a cattle prod.Thats probably not the best gift for her.

By J on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 01:04 am:

Oh,let's keep this to ourselves!Have you been to the malls lately? I need one! Sometimes I just ram my cart in the fuckers...hard.

By Hal on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 04:03 am:

They are about 75$...

150$ for a good one.

By Trace on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 07:57 am:

Wreck the malls!

By Isolde on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 09:36 am:

Oh can you _pleeeeeeeease_ get me a cattleprod?
    I _really_ want one!

By agatha on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 12:31 pm:

i want a dog, and a new big sweater that i can wear every other day (in alternate with the one i wear every day currently), and some more corduroy shirts, and to take this class that starts in january that costs $300 dollars.

today is my birthday. big fucking deal. my mom sent me $200, and i have to spend it on bills. she would be very upset if she knew.

By Isolde on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 12:36 pm:

Happy birthday.
    I want to be happy, I guess. There are little things, which, when added up, make happiness, and one BIG thing, which would equal utter happiness.

By patrick on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 02:08 pm:

i want a Nikon F100, with a 24-120 zoom lense.

cost?

body.......$1299

lense.......$759

im fucked

By sarah on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 03:50 pm:

i want peace on earth, i want dave. to land the job of his choice, and i want someone to buy me 12 more sessions with Lonny.

did i show you guys this?

http://syrup.org/photos/october/lonny_me2.jpg

that's Lonny, my personal long-term hero of all time.

some dude at the gym came up to me the other day and said, "whoa, look at the guns on this girl!" it's probably time for me to stop bodybuilding because it's not even attractive at this point. after the cosmetic surgery (which, by the way, after seeing the polaroids that the surgeon took and submitted to my health insurance provider, they immediately agreed to pay for the proceedures in full) it's going to be really out of hand.

but for some reason i don't care that it's unattractive. Lonny says the same thing about his own physique. he doesn't think being a bodybuilder is attractive, but he's competing in the spring, and he wants to win. it's about winning, pure and simple. this i totally understand. me, i just want to do it, because i'm addicted to the process of watching my body change, and i really wonder how far i can go.

i won't be happy until i'm doing 25, one-handed push-ups.

bigger, better, stronger.

crazier!! mmmuuuaaahahahahah!!

By pez on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 04:00 pm:

i want a pair of running shoes, two pairs of pants (jeans and running) and an adjustable camera (nothing fancy, just something that has more to fiddle with than a phd).

finals are next week. then it's finishing the molding so i can *finally* move downstairs after two years of work.

By cyst on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 04:01 pm:

I think you look fucking great.

By cyst on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 04:03 pm:

happy birthday, agatha!

it's a beautiful day for a birthday here.

By semillama on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 04:20 pm:

I concur with cyst. In my opinion, female bodybuilders do not start looking unattractive until they start getting cut, which just looks unhealthy. For a reference point, see the issue of Playboy with an uncut Chyna in it, then compare to any of the muscle freak magazines out there. You look pretty good, and as long as you keep standing next to Lonny, I don't think you have to worry about looking "big".

By Czarina on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 04:27 pm:

Happy Birthday Agatha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You look super Sarah,your efforts have really paid off.I admire your stamina.

By sarah on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 04:34 pm:

thanks you guys.

but what i'm saying is that... well, basically it's only a matter of time until i start, as you say Sem, getting cut. you've seen the photo of me flexing. i have very little else body fat to lose. if i lost even 10 more pounds, i wouldn't necessarily be at a body fat percentage of women bodybuilders who compete, but i seriously doubt i would feel healthy or could maintain that weight without unrealistic or maintainable behavior modification. it wouldn't feel healthy, and frankly, i'd hate to be that hungry all the time.

in any case, that photo was taken mid-october. it's now early december and i'm *literally* two pants sizes smaller today than i was in that photo. the only thing between me and being cut is a couple pounds of fat and about 10 pounds of skin. once that's gone, maybe early next year, well... who knows? just have to wait and see.

that's the exciting part, though. the addictive part.

just got to remember to take it slow. being prone to overtraining, i really gotta reign myself in.

who is Chyna again? i can't remember.

By semillama on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 05:05 pm:

That really tall female wrestler.

rumored to be up for the female terminator in T3.

By Isolde on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 06:34 pm:

Wow.
    All I really want is for people to just leave me alone. I'm sick of dealing with all this drama from California, I just want all of those people to stop harassing me, which is what it's starting to feel like. I came here to turn over a new leaf, kind of, and all this shit is just following me.
    I'm still really upset that Tom ever found Sorabji, because that's part of my problem. I just want to be left alone, and it's becoming this point of honor for him to be a shit to me, and I can't deal with it. It's really upsetting me, and I shouldn't let it, but it does anyway, and he knows, and that's why he keeps doing it.
    I don't know what I'm going to do. Maybe I'll just leave. I assume that once I leave, he will too, because he's here to piss me off. I don't know. I'm fucking undecided and mad and angry and cold. I just want everyone to leave me the fuck alone.

By Tom on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 06:47 pm:

So do I respond to this, or leave her alone? That's that.

I really dislike the assumption that I'm only here to annoy Isolde. It's not true, and I hope that that's apparent to most of the sorabjites.

I like it here. *shrug* What else is there to say?
    Being a Sorabjite is and has been a very good healthy and laughter-inducing experience for me.
    I'm sorry that you think I'm only here to rain on your parade. I wish I could convince you otherwise.

I like you just fine, Isolde. I really don't have any bones of contention to pick with you, except one:

If you want a clean start, then come clean. You want people to love you for who you are, then be yourself.

Many of the sorabjites I talk to off of the boards tell me how much they like and respect you. One or two may even have used the words "awe." Isn't that enough?

I hope you stick around, and I hope that we can work out something mutually workable. However, aside from my standard week-long disappearances, I've no plans to stop posting to make you comfortable.

By Tom on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 06:47 pm:

"work out something mutually workable." heh. I suck.

By Hal on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 09:18 pm:

Sarah... Don't listen to anyone, your hot, and don't let anyone tell you any different.

OH BY THE WAY....

CATTLE PRODS ON SALE HERE... AND I'M SELLING AT MARKED DOWN PRICES.

75$ And that includes your mailing cost...

Email me your orders today...

And if you give me about 3 days I can get you some pictures and info on them... Just email, and I will set up some order and payment info.

BUY ONE FOR YOURSELF TODAY... AND THEY DO MAKE AN EXCELENT CHRISTMAS GIFT.

By Gee on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 02:43 am:

I want to have a good good conversation with Shadi.

I also want a knife.

the two are unrelated.

By semillama on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 09:24 am:

I want maglites.

unrealistically, I want a scanner, a bass guitar, a drum machine thaat an idiot can use, lots of blank tapes.

By Dougie on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 09:47 am:

I love maglites. The bigass ones are not only quality flashlights, they're quality weapons. American stuff that is well made makes me feel good. Zippo lighters, Penn fishing reels, maglites, umm...

By Dougie on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 09:49 am:

Oh yeah, and those headbands for the little maglites -- great for reading at night while camping, or reading in bed & not disturbing S/O.

By Trace on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 09:52 am:

I have a huge black mag lite, and love it. I don't need a gun anymore, i'll just smash someone in the head with it if i need to.

By patrick on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 12:15 pm:

i want those touch lights they sell on the TV 6 for $19.99. What a great idea!

By Trace on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 12:40 pm:

they have them at the general dollar stores here for $5.00 for 4

By patrick on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 12:57 pm:

really????

home depot has them for 10 a pop.

By Trace on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 12:59 pm:

damn

By pez on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 01:38 pm:

the tiny maglights are nice for tucking into a pocket. and the big ones make you feel safer when you go out after ten at night to put the ducks away.

not that many people have to put ducks away...i'm glad i don't have to anymore.

By Trace on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 01:45 pm:

I used to have to feed horses and chip ice off of the pond at ten at night. Man was that cold.

By Trace on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 01:47 pm:

When you chip the ice of the top of a pond with a log splitter (axe with wide angle axe head, and heavy as an anvil), pond water shoots out of the cracks you made and freezes to your hat, gloves, coat, glasses, face, whatever........

By semillama on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 04:06 pm:

Probably the wrong tool for the job then. My persoanl favorite weapon of destruction for ice was a pick axe. it was teh only thing that made a dent on the 8 inch ice deposits in our driveway back in the spring of '96.

By Hal on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 06:44 pm:

Zippo's are now made in Candada...

I have one that has the ZIPPO trademake symbol on the bottom and then says made in Niagra-Falls Ontario.

Fucked up huh.

By Dougie on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 06:47 pm:

Yeah, well, USA Jr. Same thing.

By Pez on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 07:03 pm:

no, different.

i really had to go outside, middle of winter, cold as hell on a good day...and i'd been working on the computer with my legs crossed so my knees fell asleep.

funniest walk you'll ever see, other than a frantic run through the house wrapped in a towel.

made in usa by chinese slaves.

By Bell_jar on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 12:03 am:

ugh... to be all sappy and stuff what i really want for christmas... a day better than last year.

my family traditionally has a big meal at my grandmother's house, but last year was different.

a few days before christmas i unsuccessfully tried to kill myself. my roommmate made me call my mother who had to find someone to come and get me because my roommate didn't want me staying by myself. so i had to stay at home for several days. on the morning of Christmas after my sisters had opened all of their presents i waited for a Christmas dinner. my mom was really sick and finally layed down about 12:30. my sisters were hungry so i warmed up some leftovers. later that afternoon my mom was feeling well enough to go see my grandfather, who was dying, in the hospital.

this year it is my mother that is so close to death. i realize that i'm feeling sorry for myself, but... yeah... i should stop now.

my expectations are lower this year. it will undoubtedly by my family's last christmas together.

for next year does anyone want to adopt a 22 year old girl who will knit you a potholder if you invite her to dinner?

By Gee on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 01:35 am:

scratch the Shadi wish. I'd be better off just avoiding any possible connection with him or anyone.

By Hal on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 03:18 am:

Bell_jar... I don't know how you feel, I couldn't possibly.

But right now, I'm not feeling so up to the weather... I'm not sick, just feeling pretty depressed...

If you can make it to Billings, Montana for Christmas, I can promise you a big family dinner, and people who will want to spend some good ole' family quality time... Your welcome at our house for some Christmas dinner, and you can knit the potholder for us, but you don't have to.

By J on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 03:32 am:

I'm waitingmfor the cattle prod link,could I get in troube fot this?

By Hal on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 04:35 am:

No no no...

Its not a link...

I'm going to buy it at a store here... In my home town, and do the mailing... Cheaper that way.

And you shouldn't get in trouble, people around here have them in their trucks and stuff... You don't need a licence to own one.

By Tom on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 05:12 am:

There is, of course, always room wherever I'm staying for a Bell_Jarian Xmas. It's only a month after thanksgiving, after all.

I have no idea where I'll be next Xmas, but I want you all to attend, anyhow. Tentatively, it will be scheduled for New York. Where, exactly, I'm not sure.

Yes. A big sorabji-feast. I like.

For Xmas I want: A Bell_Jar at the dinner table. A living situation I can deal with (that is to say: a new roommate). and a job.

By patrick on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 12:13 pm:

my xmas will be familyless

with the exception of the mrs and two puddy cats.

the suck ass part of that is we have to gather all of our shopping and whatnot and get it shipped prior to xmas...which is an utter pain in the ass.

By Kalliope on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 12:47 pm:

I'm almost envious of you Patrick. Almost. Although I think I probably always have a reason to bitch.

I've spent the last 4 Christmases by myself with my critters. I always get sort of depressed this time of year...I've blamed it semi- on that.

But I kind of like spending them by myself too. I've never been a big fan of spending holidays with anyone elses family. You're an outcast no matter how hard they try to bring you in to it.

This year I get to fly to my mamma's in New Hampshire. I think I'd be more excited about this except she hasn't sold the house in South Carolina yet so she has no furniture or anything in this little crappy apartment she's staying in. So my brother and I get to camp out for ten days on blow up mattresses. I think it's the ten days thing thats bugging me tho. I'm gonna miss my kitty. :(

I'm happy though. I miss my mom and it's gonna be good with all three of us spending the holiday together.

And I'll be back in time for New Years....and I have every intention of entering the new year completely sloshed.

Aspirations.

By Tom on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 02:19 pm:

Indeed. I can't wait for this Xmas. My roommate
    will take her mopey ass back to Idaho, and I can
    be left alone for 10 minutes at a time. This Xmas,
    I will be alone in an apartment in one of the 30
    largest urban areas in America.

and I can't wait.

just hope I have a job by then. Otherwise, none of
    y'all get Xmas presents.

By J on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 02:53 pm:

My mother gets no booze this Christmas.Going to the Christmas party this Sat. and I'm sad that Jonathon can't come without his fat ass piece of shit of a father,so I didn't even ask,it will be the second time and both times were because his dad is a creep.Oh well,I try not to dwell on this.I'm half assed decorating the tree and getting ready to send out Christmas Cards,I screwed up my e-mail and am having trouble sending mail,it say's my password is wrong but it isn't.

By sarah on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 03:52 pm:

i just had a little day dream.

next christmas/hannukah/kwaanza all the family strays here in sorabjiland will gather at Daniel's house with red door in St. Louis.

daniel and i cook. oh boy, do we cook. sheila cooks, too. maybe she would come, if we asked nicely, and bake us pie. droopy is a kick-ass cook too, but he has a family and might prefer to be with them for the holidays.

i would go early to St. Louis and daniel and i would spend the week making preparations for a gourmet holiday feast. we will include plenty of dishes for the vegans in our family. except the pastries, because - unless we're talking apple pie - baking is all about butter and eggs. and i would bake up enormously intricate and delicious desserts. there will be chocolate.

we will decorate the house in tiny white lights and candles and spruce. and lots and lots of fresh flowers.

there will be Secret Santa gifts, something along the lines of what Mail Art is all about. choose something from your house, something fun or silly or personal or whatever, wrap it up real pretty, and we'll toss 'em in a big pile.

after dinner we'll drink eggnog or chai-nog with top shelf brandy and play strip poker until we're all naked and passed out on various surfaces of daniel's house at 4 in the morning.

who's in?

By patrick on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 04:47 pm:

*hand raised*

i'll bring ganja and put it all on film!

nico will bring the wigs and her belly dancing expertise.

did i tell you. she got four new wigs in china.....brings her wig count up to nearly 10.

By pez on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 06:18 pm:

mervyn's hires the same day as application, if they like you. fred meyer takes about two months. other than that, i have no clue.

By cyst on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 07:11 pm:

agatha, did dave do something nice for you on your birthday?

pez, where do you live?

By cyst on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 07:16 pm:

patrick -- do all your shopping online and let someone else deal with the gift wrap, the mailing.

dougie -- maglite headband? where would I get one! I love my little maglite, and tonight I'd planned to shop for a dumb little booklight for reading on a dark bus. if I could wear some goofy headband instead, that'd be great! maybe no one would sit by me!

I'm getting a casio keyboard for christmas. it'll be so fun.

By Hal on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 07:47 pm:

cyst... Do you want a cattle prod too?

By agatha on Thursday, December 7, 2000 - 11:52 pm:

we went to a friend's house for dinner. it was a relatively non-birthdaylike birthday. so it goes.

By pez on Friday, December 8, 2000 - 12:45 am:

i live in the portland/gresham area, technically in the town of boring. and let me tell you, it is until you get into the real towns.

By Tom on Friday, December 8, 2000 - 05:56 am:

I'm all about red-doored Xmases. Hrm. I'll bring...

the top-flight scotch, for those of us who don't believe in brandy. And a tape recorder. heh.

Pez: no offense, but... uh-uh. No Mervyn's or Fred Meyers for me, thanks. heh. Retail and I really don't get along, and I'd much rather find careerish employment. If I worked in retail, I would be scared into going back to school... there's no way I'm gonna sell socks for the rest of my life, y'know? ah, well. I s'pose it won't matter, anyhow, in 5 years.

By pez on Friday, December 8, 2000 - 11:36 am:

i was just telling you what i knew.

i never held a "real" job before mervyn's. i'm not the person to ask about finding a job. besides, retail is hard, especially those last two hours when nobody shops for shoes. 9 o'clock, wham! all the shoppers go home and i'm stuck tucking in laces for the next two hours.

By patrick on Friday, December 8, 2000 - 12:14 pm:

record stores, book stores and coffee shops seem like decent retail gigs to me

By cyst on Friday, December 8, 2000 - 12:18 pm:

pez -- do you work at clackamas town center or something?

I used to pass through boring on my way from estacada to sandy. I was very sad when the boring burger shut down.

By Dougie on Friday, December 8, 2000 - 12:59 pm:

Cyst, got mine at Eastern Mountain Sports. You can probably find them at any sporting goods store.

By sarah on Friday, December 8, 2000 - 02:34 pm:

can i change my order? what i'd like for xmas is not to be completely bored and/or mbivalent tonight on Yet Another Date with Male X.

cyst, any recommendations or tricks of the trade you can share with me for dealing with boring, poorly matched, useless, or otherwise disappointing dates?

By Dougie on Friday, December 8, 2000 - 02:41 pm:

Make 'em walk around naked with you for a day except that they're wearing those elephant underwear, and black shoes with black socks and garters.

By cyst on Friday, December 8, 2000 - 02:56 pm:

sarah --

I have this theory, and it's one that I'm hoping is actually true.

I think there may be an interesting person inside every intolerable bore. and it's a fine testament to the strength of your own personality if you can discover what animates someone else.

it's pretty entertaining, I think, to see someone get excited about a topic. even if the topic is boring. (unless, of course, that topic has anything to do with collegiate or professional sports.)

the thing about this approach is that it can require great amounts of mental energy. you have to be up for it. but there really has to be something that you and this other person have iin common that would be interesting to talk about. and if you find it, then you are immediately classified as an intelligent and fascinating and charming person by the other person.

I mean, I can't promise that sparks will fly or anything, but dates with just about anyone can be entertaining and instructive if you try to figure the other person out, draw them out of the boring, familiar realm of current job, weather, what a nice city you live in.

I recently met my boyfriend's family. father, stepmom, stepbrother, stepsister-in-law, her three kids, someone's grandparents, brother's girlfriend, etc. all on the same evening. I went over there with the mission to be thought of as more intelligent, charming, and interesting than his soon-to-be-ex-wife.

(challenges are always fun.)

I must admit that I couldn't get around to a few of them. I tried only a little to draw the grandparents out a bit about the landscape in southern oregon, but somehow that got them started on the blue angels, and I (failed and) had to leave the table.

I knew the stepmom was an important one, and I complimented her on an old poolside photo. I asked her about her hippie phase, to which, I assured her, we were all entitled.

I asked his father, an aerospace engineer, a poster he had of a certain satellite launch site that I know something about. I got to expound to his son about why it's easier for it's easier for satellites to be hurled into geosynchronous orbit if you launch them from the equator. and about the problems the international consortium that runs it are having, about the old soviet space program, etc.

and I talked to another woman who had more than a little karen black about her about what it's like to be a cocktail waitress and, of course, how darling her two daughters are, etc.

and I had a great time. truly. and apparently I am well-liked.

ask him what his favorite hostess products are. I don't know about you, but I really like childhood stories.

and even if you never want to see him again, wouldn't it be a little satisfying to know that he thought the world of you?

By cyst on Friday, December 8, 2000 - 03:00 pm:

dougie! last night I got the last maglite headband at fred meyer. it was on the clearance rack. sale priced, then an additional 50 percent off.

can't wait to try it. in the next few weeks I plan to read "the sun also rises," "save me the waltz," "white noise," I forgot what else.

By Dougie on Friday, December 8, 2000 - 03:05 pm:

Hey, that's cool Cyst. Truly a great invention. And Sarah, maybe you ought to go with Cyst's theory. Although mixing and matching both might prove to be funny, especially where cyst says: "it's pretty entertaining, I think, to see someone get excited about a topic". Yeah, especially while wearing elephant underwear.

By dave. on Friday, December 8, 2000 - 03:46 pm:

sarah, why do you need to talk at all? just knock it out and send him on his way.

i'm becoming really tired of meeting new people simply because there's always that part about explaining the way i see it and why that makes me clever or funny or worth liking at all. i get into a conversation like that and i start looking for an avenue of escape. usually i'm drinking so i can always use going to get more drink or going to take a piss as my excuse. i guess it's not that bad, it's just that i can't stop the little play-by-play voice in my head from saying "here we go again".

By cyst on Friday, December 8, 2000 - 03:56 pm:

yes, socializing with new people is the opposite of relaxing. but I love making new friends. it can be very rewarding to know a lot of people and have most of them like you.

By patrick on Friday, December 8, 2000 - 04:21 pm:

LA sucks for that reason. You meet "friends" every damn weekend. We have a million and one phone numbers and yet we hang with the same 4 people.

Well thats not entirely true. Its good to have those numbers when you have a party.

But the spiel does get old, "no im originally from atlanta...she's from NC..we met and .....blah blah blah blah blah blah"

By Pez on Friday, December 8, 2000 - 05:14 pm:

no, i don't work at clackamas town center, though i did apply at jc penny in june. i worked at the mervyn's over there from june through july, and have been working at the gresham freddy's ever since.

some poeple call my area clackamas, others boring, and even gresham. i live in the area in danger of being annexed by happy valley, i'd work on the damascus incorporation project if i had the time. but instead i spend all my free time online. could be worse.

it was pretty neat when we first moved out here nine years ago, because my grandparents lived in their big old house in an agricultural area only two miles away. since then, there's been their move to a retirement home and the fabrication of andregg parc. my grandparents home is rented out by my uncle and the pastures are growing nursery stock. the town is coming to the country, and it's not particularly pleasant. why can't we have a bus out here, for crying out loud???

By cyst on Friday, December 8, 2000 - 05:21 pm:

By pez on Saturday, December 9, 2000 - 03:35 am:

no, the merchants petitioned against it. the ringleader has since disappeared without a trace.

By Hal on Saturday, December 9, 2000 - 09:50 am:

Ok... I've got a good order from Isolde on a good ole' Montana style cattle prod... Does anyone else want in on that, I've checked they are compleatly legal... Think of the fun you can have...

By Isolde on Saturday, December 9, 2000 - 09:52 am:

Send me an addy and how much so I can send you a mail order...and my own addy, I guess...

By Daniel Santa on Saturday, December 9, 2000 - 01:18 pm:

Why wait until next holiday? I have finished the new floors in two baths, and all four have new fixtures -- there's three showers, a bath tub, a hot tub, and a porcelain bathtub turned bird bath and deer drinking fountain outside (though it's got ice in it right now), and the guest rooms are already reserved for Dec 27-31...they don't know that while the heat does make it to the guest rooms, the chinking between the logs on the third floor is a little sparse. There's plenty of blankies though. But what the hey?

Still plenty of water to wash the remnant chocolates off. And at least one multi-person sized shower. And the power is IN the water, right Sarah? (salt for negativity optional)

I would have the chinking fixed by next year, and may be a little tiny cabin retreat with stove completed by next year, yes.

What I want for Christmas this year: health to us all, safety for my wonderfilled children, remission of colon cancer for my best friend's mother, the shoe lady's cell phone number, and an erotic poem of pink coral sand from someone's favorite beach. Oh, I didn't forget: some few moments of privacy at the airport parking garage as I open packages from a certain Wildlife Warden.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact