an airconditioner

sorabji.com: What do you want?: an airconditioner
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Cat on Sunday, January 28, 2001 - 04:32 pm:

It's hot here. About 100 degrees, I guess. And I don't have an air-conditioner.

When I moved into my brand new shiny house last year, it was a conscious decision that I would breath only natural air at home. At the time, it felt noble, like I was striking a blow for air freedom everywhere. If you know what Australian summers are like, you would more greatly have an appreciation for my heroism. You would probably suggest there should be a statue of me erected somewhere.

Well the sad news is that I'm caving and going crawling to the air-conditioner shop as soon as it opens. Fuck fresh air. Bring on the cool refined and manufactured breezes.

By dave. on Sunday, January 28, 2001 - 07:25 pm:

i'm erecting right now.

By dave. on Sunday, January 28, 2001 - 07:27 pm:

one.

i'm erecting one right now.

shit.

By moonit on Sunday, January 28, 2001 - 10:49 pm:

Cat you are mad. Do you have a swimming
    pool? I remember when we first moved to Oz,
    there were no school pools but every second
    person had a nice little swimmin hole in the
    backyard, next to the barbie and the esky.

doona.

hehe I like to speak australian sometimes
    and confuse kiwi's who have never lived there

By dave. on Monday, January 29, 2001 - 01:25 am:

By moonit on Monday, January 29, 2001 - 02:23 am:

duvet in kiwi.

By Hal on Monday, January 29, 2001 - 03:55 am:

Kiwi....

Small Flightless Bird...
    Small Fuzzy Fruit...
    Cute Fuzzy People who live on an island in the south pacific.

By semillama on Monday, January 29, 2001 - 01:03 pm:

Mavis makes doonas.

She makes good ones, perhaps she'll make one for me, I could use an extra.

By Hal on Monday, January 29, 2001 - 02:27 pm:

Oooh my god was I drunk last night, I didn't realize I posted that...

whew.

By Cat on Monday, January 29, 2001 - 03:23 pm:

Where is that Mavis girl? I miss her sweet cheeks.

By semillama on Monday, January 29, 2001 - 03:38 pm:

frantically getting ready for her art installation. She's also getting ready for rehearsals for the reggae band form L. A. She sometimes plays with. I'll let her know you were thinking of her.

By Hal on Monday, January 29, 2001 - 10:23 pm:

Yeah thats right, haven't seen Mavis in a while...

I guess, I don't pay enought attention to figure out where people went because they always comeback after a while.

By Daniel sspunss on Tuesday, January 30, 2001 - 07:59 am:

I was thinking, bad idea I know, but what about that old time air-conditioner love that we all crave?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact