your mailing address

sorabji.com: What do you want?: your mailing address
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
sarah on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 10:48 am:

dr. oopy
    Cat
    Spider
    Agatha
    Daniel
    moonit
    J
    sem
    Antigone

ok, i'm tired of thinking up everyone's name. could all y'all [that's Texan for "everybody"] email me your mailing address please?

don't worry, it's nothing exciting, scandalous, or dangerous. for that i apologize.

agatha, your shorty email address is bouncing like a rapper on meth.

By sarah on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 10:52 am:

and goddammit where the hell are you Cyst?

fuck almighty.

By sarah on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 10:54 am:

and i mean it. i want *everybody* around here to email me their mailing address. if you want to.

if you DARE.

mmmuuuaaahahahahahahah...

By sarah on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 11:22 am:

it's not a package, it's just an envelope. if you include your last name, that would be kinda helpful.

By patrick on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 11:29 am:

im scared. i have cyst's email address, we spoke recently.

By pez on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 12:29 pm:

i'm not on the list. sorry. no address for you.

By eri on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 12:31 pm:

Little envelopes often scare me more than packages!

By J on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 12:43 pm:

I personally am fond of a big package.

By sarah on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 01:53 pm:

i'll say this much. i'm sinking to new lows of banality in order to amuse myself.

By moonit on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 03:32 pm:

I'm with J. ; )

By eri on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 03:38 pm:

big packages are more fun!

By wisper on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 07:09 pm:

can you put some baby powder in the
    envelope? that way, it'll look super special.

By Gee on Friday, April 12, 2002 - 09:31 pm:

I would like a present, please.

By Daniel ssss on Saturday, April 13, 2002 - 12:11 pm:

Have received said package.

Have reviewed contents of said package.

Have acted on the instructions found within said package.

By Platypus on Saturday, April 13, 2002 - 05:51 pm:

I didn't get a package! I feel left out.

By Antigone on Saturday, April 13, 2002 - 06:01 pm:

I haven't gotten nuthin yet neither. Worry not.

By eri on Saturday, April 13, 2002 - 07:25 pm:

No one ever sends me mail. I'm used to it.

By moonit on Saturday, April 13, 2002 - 09:28 pm:

email for presents.

By sarah on Sunday, April 14, 2002 - 06:03 pm:

be patient! sheesh :) it might take a while for one of the things to get around to everyone.

By Platypus on Sunday, April 14, 2002 - 06:11 pm:

I tried, moonit, but your email got refused. Sometimes my email gets petulant. Email me.

By Daniel ssss on Sunday, April 14, 2002 - 08:00 pm:

Sarah, does that mean if I don't act on your instructions that no one else will get theirs? so to speak? Boy, I feel powerful.

Four more days before being Ontario bound. Whomever wishes to feed me, I'll be at the Sheraton Fallsview in Niagara Falls, under the assumed name, Smith.

By eri on Sunday, April 14, 2002 - 11:06 pm:

Assumed name? Why didn't you just go for John Doe? Then we would really know you were trying to be anonymous :D

By Gee on Monday, April 15, 2002 - 01:22 am:

Niagra Falls is not the closest to me.

I was there recently for a free trip, and my friend bought me a hundred dolllar dinner at TGIFridays. stupid touresty area prices.

I had so much fun, though. Lots of haunted houses and there's this one place that has really old video games - they had the teenage mutant ninja turtle game! and when we went to dinner. I told them it was my birthday and they sang to me and gave me free ice cream. I've decided that from now on, wherever I go, it's my birthday.

Also, my friends and I sang "Summer Nights" to the resturant. I love to be the center of attention.

By Daniel ssssJones on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 12:16 am:

Hey Gee is your Wednesday night phone number still good? I won't call anyway, but I thought I'd ask. I've not been to NF since the boys were young, about ten years or more ago. I can't eat anything at TGIF, and I don't like tourists. If there were any other reason to visit than a conference which I most dearly wish to attend...I wouldn't be going.

I always like giving my assumed name when I check in, like "come on now, really, a Dr. D. Smith?" without any bags, carrying a violin case, and only staying one night, and having no auto license plate? Yeah right. I might as well use T. Jones.

I like it when my traveling companions address me in the best of Russian Accents as "Herr Professor." I always thought it had something to do with my long hair.

By sarah on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 08:52 pm:

spider, i am not able to return your email because it says it's not recognized or something.

so the answer is yes, Joan does eat eggs.

By J on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 09:21 pm:

Is this Joan on the recipe exchange? Is she vegan?What karm if she is,I sent here a vegan recipe:)

By J on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 02:20 am:

Karma,send help.

By Spider on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 08:26 am:

Thanks, sarah!

AOL has been adding a . in the middle of my address for the past two weeks or so. It's a mystery.

My address is gallowsfodder@aol.com (no . between gallows and fodder).

By sarah on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 11:57 am:

J, she's not vegan, nor spiritual about being vegetarian. sometimes, but very very rarely, like once a year or less, will Joan eat fish. eggs and milk and cheese are okay with her.

for everyone else who emailed me their address, you will get something soon if you haven't already. :)

By J on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 02:02 pm:

Sarah,aren't you in Austin? Anyone hear about that 15 year old girl and her 10 year old brother that murdered their 6 year old brother? Just hideous.

By eri on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 02:24 pm:

Haven't heard about that one. Sounds horrible.

By Gee on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 03:24 pm:

Wednsday night is only occasionally okay, depending on the week - and not at all as of May 1st. Starting May 1st I'm going to be working 8-4! No more late nights for me, which is sad.

You could go to Steak & Burger in Niagra Falls. Oh how I used to love Steak & Burger!!

By sarah on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 03:42 pm:

i'm thinking more about that 20 year old girl from a seemingly white trash family in po-dunk Georgia who won $20 million in the lottery.

she wants to buy a horse farm.

ROCK ON!!!

By sarah on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 03:48 pm:

By pez on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 05:37 pm:

wow. that's gotta be cool.

By patrick on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 05:40 pm:

she lives about 15 miles from where i grew up.

i had to change the channel when the story came on the TV.

By patrick on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 05:41 pm:

oddly enough its considered suburban atlanta...po-dunk indeed, but man how things change in just a few miles.

By dave. on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 05:52 pm:

that b/f of hers is a GONER!

By heather on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 05:54 pm:

suburban atlanta is full of insanely rich people

By patrick on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 06:03 pm:

yes.

my aunt and uncle are some of them.

they have this huge million dollar house built in one of those exclusive golfing communities with security and people drive golf carts and Lincoln Navigators around.

its absurd.

i was talking to my grandma the other day. For her birthday last Sat., my grandma being a diehard Braves fan, was taken on a tour by my aunt and uncle of Andruw Jones (Braves center fielder) new house in their neighborhood.

Places like Duluth, Alpharetta, Marietta, Roswell all extremely rich fucking suburbs.

Where this girl is from though....Dacula, its a podunk area. Middle class Ford Explorer podunk.

By Dougie on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 06:13 pm:

Better than dave's better yet -- hook her up with the 'llama, then have Toulon99's girlfriend do threesomes with them.

By patrick on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 06:16 pm:

and let me photograph it.

By Dougie on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 06:25 pm:

Well hell yes -- that was implied, dude.

By Antigone on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 06:33 pm:

They will all be my bitches.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact