To live in Bikini Bottom!!!

sorabji.com: What do you want?: To live in Bikini Bottom!!!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Rattle2k on Friday, April 25, 2003 - 05:47 am:

I love Sponge Bob!!!!!!!!!

By Dani on Wednesday, April 30, 2003 - 11:58 pm:

My house and truck are full of Sponge Bob crap.
    It's a cute and funny show and all but I'm so over that fuckin' theme song.
    I hear that damn song in my sleep. I walk around all day singing it. It's always in my head. I feel totally stupid when I'm walking around the grocery store and Kim and I are being stared at for singing that damn song.

What 33 year old Woman (me) has childrens cartoon songs in her head all the time?

I saw a plastic Easter egg at Walgreens with Sponge Bob candy in it.

My Parrot has a Sponge Bob little tent in his cage that he sleeps in.

My Mom is here for 2 weeks on vacation and she brought some Sponge Bob watches... and some NY bagels of course.

I have a Sponge Bob fuckin' clock hanging on the wall in the FL room.

I must be crazy.

I must be crazy.

By dave. on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 12:11 am:

are ya rrready kids?!

By TBone on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 12:30 am:

I can't fathom why, but I am completely unable to find a Sponge Bob sponge. I haven't looked super hard, but I figured it would be something that would be easy to locate.

Closest I've found is a Sponge Bob bath mitten washcloth thing. Definitely not a sponge.

By kazoo on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 12:34 am:

I have a talking sponge bob doll. That's it. I like to have many different things rather than a lot of one thing:

one spongebob talking doll, two talking eeyore dolls, one mr. potato head, one Christopher Hitchens pillowcase, one talking Jack Osbourne doll, one mr. potato head, pez (bobafett, peppermint patty, one strongbad teeshirt (that came with a bunch of homestarrunner and strongbad tatooes and coasters)

thems some of the stuff I like

By dave. on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 03:02 am:

when spongebob comes on, i wish i owned a shotgun.

By Rowlf on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 09:24 am:

oh poo on you..

I have 5 Spongebob DVDs...

Any Mr. Show fans? The voice of Spongebob is Tom Kenny, one of the supporting players from that show. The tall one that normally plays a newscaster..

By Spider on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 10:04 am:

By Spider on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 10:05 am:

Dammit.

Well, let's see:

Spongebob, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, Scooby Doo....all the big ones.

By dave. on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 10:53 am:

at least make some new episodes or something. all i seem to catch are the same 10 shows over and over. unfortunately, the kid doesn't seem to mind.

By sarah on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 11:40 am:

honestly. all this talk about sponge bob. who is sponge bob? could someone please give a ride on the clue train?

By Spider on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 11:45 am:

By J on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 12:14 pm:

At least SpongeBob is entertaining,try watching The Wiggels with a 2 year old,they just suck and he loves them.He goes around saying "fruit salad yummy yummy" all the time now.

By eri on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 12:34 pm:

Spongebob annoys me, but the Wiggles are beyond annoyance. Micki likes to try and watch them too, but I think the show just dumbs kids down and change it all of the time. It's one of those shows that makes kids stupid. Like Barney the fucked up dinosaur. Makes kids stupid.

I like Scooby Doo, Futurama, Simpsons, but that is pretty much it as far as cartoons go. Hayley likes Braceface, and it doesn't annoy me, though I don't particularly like it.

By kazoo on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 12:50 pm:

I like Spongebob in limited doses. I told my cousin Elizabeth who quizzed me to make sure I knew what I was talking about. She's sharp that one. I also like Scooby Doo, Powderpuff girls, Dexter's Laboratory, Invader Zim, Two Stupid Dogs, and there was one about beavers that I really liked...I remember one beaver didn't want to chew anymore and his teeth grew all around him. That was hilarious.

I miss Dangermouse.

By sarah on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 12:53 pm:

hmm.

well, i like Jam Jot. hit the reload button a few times.

By Spider on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 12:54 pm:

The Angry Beavers! I only watched that once, but I thought it was cute.

By kazoo on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 12:57 pm:

Thank you Spider. My roommate took me to meet her parents and her brother was there with two of his kids and I started chatting them up about The Angry Beavers and this little nine year old boy's eyes just grew and grew and grew and finally he said, "I never knew a grownup who liked my shows." It was so cute.

By jack on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 12:57 pm:

SPONGEBOB CONTAINS ENCODED MESSAGES THAT ARE TRAINING AMERICAN CHILDREN TO BECOME HOMOSEXUAL FUNDAMENTALIST TERRORISTS THERES THIS GREAT WEBSITE THAT WILL SHOW YOU THE TRUTH IF YOUD JUST OPEN YR MIND

By eri on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 01:40 pm:

I forgot about HAMTARO!!!!! Hamtaro is so cute. I like that one. Micki and Hayley both adore that cartoon too.

By wisper on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 07:27 pm:

i watch so many cartoons.... to many to list.... my god.
    All my fav shows are animated. I think i only really like 2 or 3 live people ones. Blah to live people!

right now i'm way into Blues Clues. It's a brilliant show for pre-school kids, cute and so so so smart. I watch it half because Blue is so adorable and half to just appreciate the craft of how damn well done it is.
    They had an entire episode about waiting and being patient. Like in lines at stores. How many other kids shows do that? Teaching kids the value of thinking things out for themselves and writing shit down?

Blues Clues, yo.

By Rattle2k on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 10:50 pm:

So far I have downloaded 87 episodes of SpongeBob. Over 5 gigs of SpongeBob. I guess I am a fan of his!

By Nate on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 11:25 pm:

you have no dick.

By Rattle2k on Friday, May 2, 2003 - 02:11 am:

Oh, Nate is from the NO-DICK club, no thanks Nate.

By Nate on Friday, May 2, 2003 - 04:18 am:

you have no wit.

By Pyro on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 12:25 pm:

spongebob rocks , but dude get new episodes

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact