What do I want? I want to know why?????????

sorabji.com: What do you want?: What do I want? I want to know why?????????
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Agent D on Tuesday, July 27, 2004 - 01:22 am:

About 20 years ago in Dallas,Texas. This may be sounded odd or strange to you, but true....
    I remember these last name are weird. There was a young girl whose last name is spelled "PEED", a years later, there is a Teacher Aide whose last name is spelled "FAGG", and other is "NAGY" . I assume it must be a southern name. can anyone tells me why?

By heather on Tuesday, July 27, 2004 - 02:20 am:

people choose their names in order that you will ask, why. that is why.

By Antigone on Tuesday, July 27, 2004 - 03:48 am:

Why do you give a shit about 20 years ago in Dallas?

20 years ago in Dallas, around this time of year, I was in the hospital with a severe eye socket infection. The doctors speculated that the cause was 1) me swiming in a dirty public pool, and 2) playing trombone so much it forced the infection far back into my head.

Puss was building up behind my right eye, pushing my eye clean out of the socket. It was excruciatingly painful. I had to go into surgery, and there was about a 10% chance that I would die. (The pus pressure had built up to the point where it could explode back into my brain.)

As I woke up from surgery, the first sounds I heard were the doctor dictating the details of the procedure into a tape recorder. "Explosions of pus erupted from the initial incision..." I'll never forget those words.

It's the only time I've been on heavy painkillers for an extended period of time. Demerol gave be fantastically vivid and detailed dreams.

The last thing I remember from the whole episode was going home from the hospital. The hospital was just around the corner from my house, so I rode home on a bike with my friend Lee. We spent the afternoon on my mom's computer (a Xerox word processor) getting a BASIC program simulation of the Sierpinsky gasket running. Yes, I was an ubergeek.

By moonit on Tuesday, July 27, 2004 - 03:53 am:

Ubergeeks are sexy .................................................................................

Just kidding.

Heehee.

By Antigone on Tuesday, July 27, 2004 - 04:04 am:

Sheeeeeeeeeit. Yew dun me rong. Rong I says!

By moonit on Tuesday, July 27, 2004 - 05:56 am:

at least you didnt say Wot! I hate that.

By Gee on Tuesday, July 27, 2004 - 01:02 pm:

ubergeeks ARE sexy.

By patrick on Tuesday, July 27, 2004 - 02:09 pm:

oy

By Antigone on Tuesday, July 27, 2004 - 02:31 pm:

vey

By Shmuel Santana on Tuesday, July 27, 2004 - 03:36 pm:

como va

By D on Tuesday, May 17, 2005 - 12:07 am:

rtc.....gay.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact